March 28, 2024, 08:06:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 785994 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: April 07, 2017, 09:32:32 AM »

Thanks Jackie.  At least the families will have closure but still so sad.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: April 08, 2017, 04:07:42 AM »

Thanks Jackie.  At least the families will have closure but still so sad.

Yes, praying for both families and the guy that found the 1st skull.  I can't even imagine stumbling upon something like that.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: June 24, 2017, 10:32:53 AM »

Please keep our family in your prayers through this very difficult time.  We lost our youngest daughter Wednesday, just after turning 28 on Monday.  She was shot and it's under investigation.  Thank You.😰😢😢

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 26, 2017, 07:51:13 PM »

OMG KCJackie, I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Unimaginably sad 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 26, 2017, 10:02:18 PM »

KCJackie, I just read this.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  How heartbreaking.  Your daughter was a beautiful soul.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 27, 2017, 10:11:26 PM »

Dear KCJackie, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.  {{hugs}}   

Praying for God to comfort you and your family during this difficult time.  May your daughter rest in peace.  an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: June 29, 2017, 04:55:20 PM »

Thank you guys, we are just heartbroken😰
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 01, 2017, 12:33:59 AM »

KCJackie, I am so saddened to hear about the loss of your precious daughter. I can't even imagine the pain you and her family and friends are going through. 

Keeping you in my prayers

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: July 02, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »

Is photobucket not working?  How can I post photos without using PB?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 02, 2017, 06:17:48 PM »

Is photobucket not working?  How can I post photos without using PB?

Looks like your photobucket is wanting you to sign up and pay for premium, you must have hit the limit.  You need a URL and there are other sites you can upload photos to and get a URL link to paste here.  Here's another free site you can upload to get the url one at a time:  http://imgur.com/upload
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: July 14, 2017, 12:08:19 PM »

Serious Question?  Does anyone know if someone is shot straight in the middle of the forehead if it would cause a black eye and a huge knot on one side of the top of the head?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 18, 2017, 09:02:20 PM »

Hi Klaas & San - I have missed you!!

KCJackie I am so terribly sorry for your loss, how tragic. Godspeed.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 18, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »

Nonesuche!  Good to see you! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 27, 2017, 03:11:12 PM »

Please keep our family in your prayers through this very difficult time.  We lost our youngest daughter Wednesday, just after turning 28 on Monday.  She was shot and it's under investigation.  Thank You.😰😢😢

Jackie, I'm so very sorry.  My email is the same if you want to talk. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 29, 2017, 08:43:14 PM »

Nonesuche!  Good to see you! 

I am good - how are you sweet Klaas?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2017, 07:26:33 PM »

TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE SUN.................................

Full tank of gas......................Done
Grocery shopping...................Done (even though the shelves were about cleaned out)
Cell phone charged.................Done
Camera charged.....................Done
Got our solar glasses...............Done

Got my front porch cleaned off and the glider is ready to go in the morning.  The northern part of our city is not in the path for full totality.  We are about 8 miles south of there and we will see about 1minute 48seconds of total eclipse.  It is crazy everywhere this will occur.  Our hotel rooms in this area are going for $860 for 2 nights (2 night minimum).  Hotels appear to be full right now.  Local people are renting their homes out for $2000 a night and believe it or not they had no problem renting them.  It is just crazy.  The university planetarium will have a viewing and the kids just came back into town so about 10,000 of them will be viewing it.  Schools are out because of the traffic problems.  The aviation park (close to me) will be having a showing and all the roads leading to it (ours included) are expected to be locked down and not moving.  The interstate and parkway are expected to come to a complete halt before it even starts.

Anyone want to come visit me tomorrow?   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2017, 11:18:39 PM »

Grocery shopping...................Done (even though the shelves were about cleaned out)

Got my front porch cleaned off and the glider is ready to go in the morning.  The northern part of our city is not in the path for full totality.  We are about 8 miles south of there and we will see about 1minute 48seconds of total eclipse.  It is crazy everywhere this will occur.  Our hotel rooms in this area are going for $860 for 2 nights (2 night minimum).  Hotels appear to be full right now.  Local people are renting their homes out for $2000 a night and believe it or not they had no problem renting them.  It is just crazy.  The university planetarium will have a viewing and the kids just came back into town so about 10,000 of them will be viewing it.  Schools are out because of the traffic problems.  The aviation park (close to me) will be having a showing and all the roads leading to it (ours included) are expected to be locked down and not moving.  The interstate and parkway are expected to come to a complete halt before it even starts.

I would love to visit you.  We have not connected in a long time.  However ... all the drama is too much for this 70 year old.  Donning welding glasses ... hubby and I will be sitting in lawn chairs in our back yard at 10:30 AM PT observing the historical event.  If I drank ... I would be sipping a Spanish Coffee.  I got high on three Keg size a number of years back.  Spanish coffee tastes soooo good.  Hey ... Colombian coffee doesn't have alcohol ... why does Spanish Coffee?

Blue Moon ... have fun!!

Janet

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:31:28 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 20, 2017, 11:57:41 PM »

Got my front porch cleaned off and the glider is ready to go in the morning.  The northern part of our city is not in the path for full totality.  We are about 8 miles south of there and we will see about 1minute 48seconds of total eclipse.  It is crazy everywhere this will occur.  Our hotel rooms in this area are going for $860 for 2 nights (2 night minimum).  Hotels appear to be full right now.  Local people are renting their homes out for $2000 a night and believe it or not they had no problem renting them.  It is just crazy.  The university planetarium will have a viewing and the kids just came back into town so about 10,000 of them will be viewing it.  Schools are out because of the traffic problems.  The aviation park (close to me) will be having a showing and all the roads leading to it (ours included) are expected to be locked down and not moving.  The interstate and parkway are expected to come to a complete halt before it even starts.

I would love to visit you.  We have not connected in a long time.  However ... all the drama is too much for this 70 year old.  Donning welding glasses ... hubby and I will be sitting in lawn chairs in our back yard at 10:30 AM PT observing the historical event.  If I drank ... I would be sipping a Spanish Coffee.  I got high on three Keg size a number of years back.  Spanish coffee tastes soooo good.  Hey ... Colombian coffee doesn't have alcohol ... why does Spanish Coffee?

Blue Moon ... have fun!!

Janet

Thanks Janet.  No alcohol for us.  This occurs about 1:15 in the afternoon and that is too early for me to be celebrating.  Me and hubby will plant ourselves on our front porch with a open field in front of us and we have no plans to leave the roost.  Too many crazies out there during this time.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 21, 2017, 06:16:34 AM »

Blue Moon.....what a fun day.  Please let us know what it is like.  Mere   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: August 21, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »

Blue Moon.....what a fun day.  Please let us know what it is like.  Mere   

About 30 minutes away, looks like about 1/4 has occurred, looks like a hunk of cheese with the top part bitten out of it.  It is dim light now, real errie quiet, no birds singing, wind blowing, temps falling.  On my way outside to sit on the front porch to take it in.  We have only 1min 38sec for totality so no pics from me.  It is wild watching this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.