March 28, 2024, 08:18:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 785995 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #620 on: November 25, 2017, 06:34:45 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends....!!!  Hope you are having a wonderful day with your family and friends.
It is a beautiful sunny day here.  Big hugs.....Mere   

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!  Was way too hot here yesterday to be running the oven all day.  It was 90 both 11/22 and 11/23, a bit cooler today but not much.  That's the 2nd time in the last 2 months I got stuck cooking a turkey in the oven when we wanted to BBQ it.  When it's really hot here it's usually very still and no wind makes it hard to charcoal BBQ.    Still, everything turned out great and we had a nice time.

Klaas,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love all you Monkeys! 

Thank-you for each and one of you. I am thankful for your good taste, comments, patience, knowledge and humor.  So glad you are all here.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: December 06, 2017, 11:23:33 AM »

Klaas, thought of you this morning after seeing the horrible fires out your way.  Are you and yours O.K.?  Stay safe to everyone out there.  Hate to see the burning fires, reminds me of Gatlinburg last year.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #622 on: December 06, 2017, 07:59:18 PM »

Klaas, thought of you this morning after seeing the horrible fires out your way.  Are you and yours O.K.?  Stay safe to everyone out there.  Hate to see the burning fires, reminds me of Gatlinburg last year.

Popped in the check on Klaas too!  Hope she and all other California monkeys are out of harm's way!  

Just watched some video of the fires, so devastating!  
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:40:26 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 06, 2017, 09:39:10 PM »

Klaas, thought of you this morning after seeing the horrible fires out your way.  Are you and yours O.K.?  Stay safe to everyone out there.  Hate to see the burning fires, reminds me of Gatlinburg last year.

Popped in the check on Klaas too!  Hope she and all other California monkeys are out of harm's way! 

Just just some video of the fires, so devastating!   

Hi TM.  Each time I check in on TV it appears those fires are getting more and more out of control.  Like you I hope all is well.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 07, 2017, 09:02:01 PM »

Popped in the check on Klaas too!  Hope she and all other California monkeys are out of harm's way! 

Hi TM.  Each time I check in on TV it appears those fires are getting more and more out of control.  Like you I hope all is well.

Same here, Blue Moon.  It's terrifying to even think of being in the path of some of what I've seen.   

Klaas, sign in and let us know you're safe and sound asap, please!   

Nut44, have you heard from Klaas? 

I'll email her in the morning if she doesn't post by then.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: December 08, 2017, 04:33:24 PM »

Same here, Blue Moon.  It's terrifying to even think of being in the path of some of what I've seen.   

TM, have you heard anything?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 08, 2017, 06:38:15 PM »

Sorry, Blue Moon, meant to check in earlier and got busy with other things!

I remembered last night to check her profile and see when she'd been in the forum last and she'd been here early yesterday morning, so I didn't worry about sending the email this morning.  Just checked again and it says she was in the forum early this morning too.  So that made me feel a little better!  I just emailed her anyway though and I'll let you know if I hear back from her.

Summary - klaasend   Picture/Text
Name:   klaasend
Position:   Administrator
Date Registered:   April 28, 2006, 08:01:13 AM
Last Active:   December 08, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 08, 2017, 08:10:06 PM »

I'm here and fine, no fires near me.  I've just been busy trying to get all my Christmas stuff done, seems like each year time flies by faster! 

I do have friends that had to evacuate in the Lilac fire down in San Diego county.  They live in Oceanside and were on the edge of the mandatory evacuation area last night.  They are back home now though so hopefully the worst is over.  The fires up in L.A. and Ventura counties are horrible. 

Here's some photos of the Lilac fire:  http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/12/08/photos-lilac-fire-devestaion/

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: December 08, 2017, 09:55:51 PM »

That is so frightening.  I can not even imagine.  I saw the pictures of people driving through the fires in the mountains.  Just inferno's.  So glad you are out of harm's way.  The fires appear to be wide spread.  Are they scattered or are they in the same locations?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: December 09, 2017, 05:01:12 AM »

I'm here and fine, no fires near me.  I've just been busy trying to get all my Christmas stuff done, seems like each year time flies by faster! 

I do have friends that had to evacuate in the Lilac fire down in San Diego county.  They live in Oceanside and were on the edge of the mandatory evacuation area last night.  They are back home now though so hopefully the worst is over.  The fires up in L.A. and Ventura counties are horrible. 

Here's some photos of the Lilac fire:  http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/12/08/photos-lilac-fire-devestaion/

So thankful all is well, Klaas!  Thanks for checking in!   

Merry Christmas, everyone!   

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: December 11, 2017, 11:13:37 AM »

Klaas....so glad that all is well.

We have had 6-8 inches of snow and huge power outtages.....mine was three days and 22 degrees.....with no heat.
What strange weather patterns....

Also getting ready for Christmas.  Hugs to all.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 23, 2017, 09:42:44 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #632 on: December 25, 2017, 07:34:55 AM »

Merry Christmas!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 07:50:51 AM by seahorse » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: December 25, 2017, 09:51:38 AM »

I want to wish each and every one a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 25, 2017, 02:29:57 PM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 01, 2018, 08:38:05 PM »

It's 2018......love the even years.....hope this one is the best for everyone.....Big hugs....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 01, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »

Happy New Year! 
Wishing everyone a Joyous, Healthy and Prosperous 2018!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: February 22, 2018, 07:10:24 PM »

Hi, I need everyone’s help.  My daughter was murdered in June in Independence, Mo by who we believe to be Donald R Greer.  Any research on him would be appreciated.  He had felonies on his records and now they have disappeared.  Police said suicide, we hired our own Investigators that said it was a homicide.  Police are covering something up.  We were also told he died in December but nothing comes up he is deceased.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: February 27, 2018, 10:31:50 PM »

Hi, I need everyone’s help.  My daughter was murdered in June in Independence, Mo by who we believe to be Donald R Greer.  Any research on him would be appreciated.  He had felonies on his records and now they have disappeared.  Police said suicide, we hired our own Investigators that said it was a homicide.  Police are covering something up.  We were also told he died in December but nothing comes up he is deceased.   

Hi KCJackie!   

I just saw this tonight and started looking around.  How old is he or would he have been?  Any other additional information about him you can add would be helpful in the process of elimination. 

Praying you find answers and peace.  I'm so sorry.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: March 15, 2018, 04:25:46 PM »

Hi KCJackie!   

I just saw this tonight and started looking around.  How old is he or would he have been?  Any other additional information about him you can add would be helpful in the process of elimination. 

Praying you find answers and peace.  I'm so sorry.   

He was born in April 1950
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.