March 28, 2024, 01:19:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786027 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: August 25, 2020, 07:13:22 PM »

Stay safe, Mere!        (((HUGS)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: August 26, 2020, 07:50:09 AM »

Stay safe, Monkeys.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: December 06, 2020, 06:54:09 AM »

PLEASE WEAR A MASK.  SOCIALLY DISTANCE.  DON'T HAVE LARGE GET TOGETHERS. COVID IS NOT FAKE NEWS:

https://priceandsons.funeraltechweb.com/tribute/details/2456/Marvin-Farr/obituary.html?fbclid=IwAR0QnssfWd__7MzCdnyGcrOGThhZk0jqYxqr79TK71QUV8wblcH1ed00LOU

Obituary of Marvin J. Farr
Dr. Marvin James Farr, 81, of Scott City, Kan., passed away Dec. 1, 2020, in isolation at Park Lane Nursing Home. He was preceded in death by more than 260,000 Americans infected with covid-19. He died in a room not his own, being cared for by people dressed in confusing and frightening ways. He died with covid-19, and his final days were harder, scarier and lonelier than necessary. He was not surrounded by friends and family.

Marvin was born May 23, 1939 to Jim and Dorothy Farr of Modoc, Kan. He was born into an America recovering from the Great Depression and about to face World War 2, times of loss and sacrifice difficult for most of us to imagine. Americans would be asked to ration essential supplies and send their children around the world to fight and die in wars of unfathomable destruction. He died in a world where many of his fellow Americans refuse to wear a piece of cloth on their face to protect one another.
((SNIPPED))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 01, 2021, 07:39:02 AM »

Happy New Year everyone!  Lets hope 2021 is better than 2020!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: January 02, 2021, 08:33:01 PM »

Dear Red, klaasend and moderators,

Thank you for being here for us!

Wishing you, my monkey friends and guests a happy, healthy and safe 2021! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: January 04, 2021, 10:30:05 AM »

ARTICLE MENTIONING HAILEY CUMMINGS & CAYLEE ANTHONY
NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT THIS - SO PUTTING IT HERE

https://haleighcummingsdotme.wordpress.com/2017/12/20/memo-warns-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-of-vp-pence-and-florida-attorney-general-pam-bondi-after-minnesota-court-rules-on-international-child-trafficking-evidence/
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 31, 2021, 12:26:36 AM »

Just passing through and thought I'd drop in and say Hi! I read KCJackie's article regarding Hailey Cummings and Caylee Anthony and found it to be interesting. Things are so quiet here, wish it meant that children weren't being kidnapped, tortured and killed anymore. One can always hope things will get better. Take care monkeys! 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 21, 2021, 05:28:45 PM »

Hi Friends.....I have received both vaccinations (Pfizer) plus three weeks.....do wish I could get my kids vaccinated.  They are not in the right group yet.  How are all of you? 
We lost a family member with covid.....someone everyone loved.....no way to see how it happened.....so the ex-nurse in me hopes everyone continues to use mask, wash hands, distance......
Big hugs.....write when you can......Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: June 06, 2021, 07:23:13 PM »

Hi folks.....taking a moment to say hello.  Everyone in my world is vaccinated so have spent nice time with my daughter and son-in-law.....no indoor dining yet and no heading to the beach....but, compared to last year, nice times....lol.
Would love to hear from any of you who can write and keep us up to date.
Hugs....Mere 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 09, 2021, 08:07:12 PM »

Hi, Mere! 

Good to hear from you that your world is improving.
My state will soon reopen fully...with restrictions...i.e., wearing masks is optional for persons fully vaccinated.
Sooo...we're getting closer to normal every day...yay! 

Take care
grace
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 10, 2021, 07:48:35 PM »

Hi grace....so nice to see you. 
I went to have haircut today....wow....it had been last cut in January, 2020.....feels good 

Guess there are so many things on my bucket list.....most have to do with the great restaurants and fun areas in the greater New Orleans area....ride to the Gulf Coast, etc......however I could not look at myself for much longer without a good haircut.

Big hugs to all the monkey friends.......Mere   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 19, 2021, 08:02:26 AM »

Was able to grocery shop without a mask, yippee!  Our aunt turned 103 and we went to her birthday party with family, although some were not vaccinated (they refuse) and I felt very uncomfortable being in the same room with them.  I know vaccinated people are suppose to be safe even around unvaccinated but I still worry about the variants.  Overall getting the vaccine has been very liberating!    

Hi all 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 09, 2021, 02:12:42 PM »

Stopping by to say a quick hello and hope all is well.

Stay safe everyone.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 17, 2021, 08:27:01 PM »

Stopping by to say a quick hello and hope all is well.

Stay safe everyone.

Hope all is well with you and yours too, San!  So good to see you! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 09, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 30, 2021, 10:54:53 PM »

Any body heard from Mere?  Isn't she in Louisiana?  Been thinking about here today. Hope all is well. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 31, 2021, 07:36:22 PM »

Any body heard from Mere?  Isn't she in Louisiana?  Been thinking about here today. Hope all is well. 
Mere here...no water, no electricity, no internet, trees and electric lines down all over but we are alive

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: September 01, 2021, 09:22:51 PM »

Mere here...no water, no electricity, no internet, trees and electric lines down all over but we are alive

So thankful you're ok, Mere!    Hope and pray all of your utilities are restored soon, I know how miserable that is!  I hope it's not as hot where you are as it has been here.  We didn't even get rain from Ida though, I was surprised.  Only one of my Mississippi peeps lost power, and it was restored in a day, so they were very lucky.  Praying for you!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 01, 2021, 10:47:22 PM »

Any body heard from Mere?  Isn't she in Louisiana?  Been thinking about here today. Hope all is well.  

So glad you are o.k. That was a wild hurricane. Hope you get utilities back real soon. Is your home damaged any?  

Kentucky received lots and lots of rain.  We received about 3-4 inches and we sure did not need that much all at once. Been a year of heavy rain. The heat got to us for a couple of weeks but now it is in the low-mid 80's and the humidity has gone down a lot.

Take care.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 10:49:54 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 14, 2021, 12:19:17 PM »

Been emailing you, so glad you posted!  Figured your power was out or something.  You are lucky IDA took that turn away from you or it could have been worse.  Glad to hear you are ok!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.