April 17, 2024, 10:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 787990 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 16, 2021, 04:20:41 PM »

Kermit, still alive. Taking vit c, vit d, vit zinc and calcium, etc. Hoping to keep well. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't do drugs, so I'm good.
I see ya'll are still around. Now I'm looking at that kid who went missing with her boyfriend in Utah and boyfriend takes off in their van for home, but
Gabby Petito is not with him. I saw a photo of him and then I saw another photo of him and I thought someone else was with them, he changed so much.
The fact that he lawyered up already --- geez, we've seen this before. How many more years until Joran comes to the U.S.? We should do a road trip for the trial lol
Stay safe everyone.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2021, 07:08:06 PM »

Kermit, still alive. Taking vit c, vit d, vit zinc and calcium, etc. Hoping to keep well. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't do drugs, so I'm good.
I see ya'll are still around. Now I'm looking at that kid who went missing with her boyfriend in Utah and boyfriend takes off in their van for home, but
Gabby Petito is not with him. I saw a photo of him and then I saw another photo of him and I thought someone else was with them, he changed so much.
The fact that he lawyered up already --- geez, we've seen this before. How many more years until Joran comes to the U.S.? We should do a road trip for the trial lol
Stay safe everyone.

This is a strange case.  I agree, he looked younger in some pictures and then he looked very mature in other pics.  I had even wondered if she has been kidnapped. And Joran (I believe) will never make it out of that prison to the U.S.  Someone will off him before that happens.  Hope you are doing good Kermit.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 19, 2021, 03:02:35 PM »

Hi Blue Moon

1:49/14:03 Gabby Petito's van caught on Youtubers camera/video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBp3aNAGuFM

The footage was captured in Grand Teton National Park on August 27, around the time it is believed Petito went missing.
captured on August 27 at around 6 p.m. in Grand Teton National Park's Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area

Part of me wishes we would have Joran come here for a trial, but the other part - let em die in that crap hole and save U.S. taxpayers from having to feed him, give him health care, room with a bed and extensive dollars for attorney's to defend him in a trial.

Funny how that van showed up on a video of Gabby and ends up back in Florida and she's missing. You can not get away in this day and age on anything.
Everywhere I go you can see cameras on lights nowadays, also at gas stations.....he had to of stopped to get gas. I'm sure the PD has a lot more information on him. However, stupid they didn't have him watched.

I have two nephews who are with the police dept, one is undercover cop (just did a major drug bust) and the other K-9 unit and they never would have let this guy out of their sight. First thing I noted was the guy looked completely different in the first photo I saw of him and then in the photo of them being stopped by the police. I thought it was two different guys. Things that I think of, did he have an accomplise to sell her too, or plans to do away with her all along. Of course the parents covering up for him - similar to Joran van der Sloots family. I'm sure PD will find him - it's just a matter of time and whether or not he is still alive. I'm also sure PD will find her too, unfortunatley I don't think she is still alive. It didn't seem like there was any indication around that van in the video I posted of them staying there, eating, etc. I recall years ago, I was driving from Texas to CA by myself and I got so sleepy that I just pulled off the road and fell asleep, next thing I know it was dark out. Dangerous for sure. I survived, but I would never do that again.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 19, 2021, 05:03:04 PM »

Gabby Petito's Body Found During Search For Missing 'Van Life' Blogger
https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-found-during-search-van-211750068.html

No other information given at this time. I knew it, he killed her and ran. Now, he'll either kill himself so we won't have details
or hopefully law enforcement will find him, we'll have to pay for his encarceration. I hope they also charge his parents for not giving the information to the police!

I'm going to go watch a Clint Eastwood old film, he always wins. lol

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 20, 2021, 07:42:21 PM »

just was thinking about the Gabby Petito case and hoping she would have her own thread here but  dont see one so.....Hello everyone.....hope you guys are doing good!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 21, 2021, 12:49:11 PM »

Hi, I've been following the case too. Autopsy is today, so maybe we'll get more answers.
I did however notice that when the woman who filmed Pepitos' van, you can see that their was movement inside the van because a flap of the car was open and then it closed up. So someone was inside Pepitos van at that time. I think I read the police are back out in that original area that they found Mustang car at and searcing again in that area. I watched Dr. Phil interview with Gabby's father and it is so sad, at that time they didn't know she was dead. With any luck, he'll be found and brought back to stand trial, but a part of me hopes he is gator bait and has his legs chomped off and survives horibbly. But usually that is not how it goes.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 21, 2021, 01:10:28 PM »

The van with the door closing.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 21, 2021, 01:14:14 PM »

Jenn and Kyle Bethune, part of a vlogging family known as Red White & Bethune on YouTube, posted footage on Sunday showing a white van on their travels.

This is the place I first watched this lady's youtube about her travels and she saw and filmed the white van when they passed by as well as other campers in the area. When I saw the van I thought whoa this is odd and looked like the van I had seen before, so I copied it. On Sunday, the news was released they found Abby's body. BINGO. If it had not been for this woman blogger I think we'd still be looking. And I think the parents should be arrested too they are complict in helping their son.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: September 21, 2021, 01:17:07 PM »

What if Gabby had broken it off with him and that is why he killed her, to stop her. He seems very controlling - took the keys to her van and she had to find a way back inside one time on that trip. There are missing pieces for sure, but that makes the most sense to me. Also, something about how he looks so totally different in his photos from one to the next - something mentally wrong with this guy.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: September 21, 2021, 01:21:59 PM »

Gabby's van

Quite a ways back is another camper in a big van, but it is much further back before you come upon Gabby's van. I suspect he had already killed her
and was just looking where to dump her body, because screams would or might have been heard since there was another camp site not too far away.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 21, 2021, 01:39:58 PM »

Photo captures of suspect on one of those trail photos. I've seen this before - forest services has deer cameras set up on trees etc. along trails.
Fox news has a photo of what looks to be the suspect Brian Laundrie in the swamp area in Florida. It looked, to me like it was a male with a baseball hat on with a backpack on his back standing up/walking.

we live in a world today where cameras are everywhere.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 21, 2021, 04:00:38 PM »

Nancy Grace website photo of what is believed to be a game cam camera of Brian Laundrie in that area the police started to search, then left and are back again searching.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 21, 2021, 09:54:06 PM »

The van with the door closing.

Took me several times to see the door closing. I still don't know if I just wanted to see it so I gave up.  Did you see the closeup of Gabby's sandels on the ground behind the back door?  Also there is a book with something on top of it (they are trying to say it is a gun).  I did a capture of the small square and then blew it up and you can clearly see it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 22, 2021, 02:46:18 PM »

Blue moon,

I didn't notice it at first either the back door being open, but if you look in the first photo (left) the door is open. I just happened to have seen the photos on some blogers site and so I copied it. A day later they found her.

can you post the photo of Gabby's sandels or gun I can't see it.

Also, her body was not buried or tried to be covered up, he just killed her and left her.
Apparently, the parents have a truck with one of those campers that you put on it and they along with their son left for a couple of days I just heard a neighbor
talking about it. AND
I think police are waiting to find him dead or alive and then they'll arrest the parents (or so I hope) on accessory to murder charges.
I'm going to send a link to Scaredmonkeys to John Walsh tip line.

Klassend, my apologies if I didn't do this correctly, I am blind now, so I am not as effective at things as I use to be. I didn't know how to post photos at John Walsh tip line, so I was able to post a link to this thread, I hope (crossing my fingers) that is okay with you.
I am hopeful it will be of some help to the investigation, and for her poor parents.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 22, 2021, 08:42:01 PM »

Blue moon,

I didn't notice it at first either the back door being open, but if you look in the first photo (left) the door is open. I just happened to have seen the photos on some blogers site and so I copied it. A day later they found her.

Also, her body was not buried or tried to be covered up, he just killed her and left her.
Apparently, the parents have a truck with one of those campers that you put on it and they along with their son left for a couple of days I just heard a neighbor
talking about it. AND
I think police are waiting to find him dead or alive and then they'll arrest the parents (or so I hope) on accessory to murder charges.

Klassend, my apologies if I didn't do this correctly, I am blind now, so I am not as effective at things as I use to be. I didn't know how to post photos at John Walsh tip line, so I was able to post a link to this thread, I hope (crossing my fingers) that is okay with you.
I am hopeful it will be of some help to the investigation, and for her poor parents.

Try this - stopped it at 3:00.  The sandals are right below the right door on the gravel.  I will keep looking for the pic where the 2 sandals and then the book are circled.  https://youtu.be/jl6nnNfMaJs   I use windows 10 "snip and sketch".  I capture in a small square box that area and then I hit the + sign to enlarge it.  I keep enlarging until I can see it.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: September 22, 2021, 08:59:47 PM »

Blue moon,

talking about it. AND

Try this - stopped it at 3:00.  The sandals are right below the right door on the gravel.  I will keep looking for the pic where the 2 sandals and then the book are circled.  https://youtu.be/jl6nnNfMaJs   I use windows 10 "snip and sketch".  I capture in a small square box that area and then I hit the + sign to enlarge it.  I keep enlarging until I can see it.

Kermit, try this one. At 5:56 he circles the sandels and the book is beside it.  I can't post it at a jpg because I have no where to leave it.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVc-fuyGGMc)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:02:08 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: September 23, 2021, 12:52:02 PM »

Blue Moon,
WOW you are right, those are I think Gabby's sandels, she had on sandels when the cops pulled them over and the books I believe are stacked up next to them.

I turned in the photo I had of the man walknig through the swamp area where the Police/det are looking for Brian.
I will turn in this photos too.

I watched John Walsh say last night he relies on tips to find people mostly and he won't give up on searching for her, police had called him in before they knew she was dead. But I guess he did a show on it, so there may be other information they have.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: September 23, 2021, 04:32:49 PM »

Blue Moon,
I gathered more information, you were right about those being books on the ground by the van:

Gabby appeared to be reading it in an Instagram story.

She posted on her Instagram page that she had been reading  Chuck Palahniuk's horror-satire "Lullaby."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 23, 2021, 05:08:50 PM »

VIDEO OF WHERE BODY FOUND
https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/09/20/was-gabby-buried/

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 23, 2021, 07:26:01 PM »

Is that her under that black cover by the scrub bush?  If so that looks like the tent they carried on top of the van.  It isn't on the top of the van in later pics.  I think they set up their tent close to the van and that is where they slept.

I read somewhere that she was not buried. Her injuries had to be suffacation, gunshot wound etc for them to declare homicide so early on.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:17:42 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.