April 19, 2024, 10:54:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 788289 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 23, 2021, 09:30:12 PM »

Good eye Blue Moon, man you are good! I thought so too - the black lump, but it says the PD set up the tent over her? However, it may be the tent that is on the back of her van? So I'm not sure. And I think I reard that Brian did not attempt to bury her body.
But I agree with you that the black tent I guess on top of the van looks very similar to the black material laying on the ground near that tent the police put up.
It may be that he lured her away from the van and used that as the place to kill her. I read he stole $1000 on a Captal One card too. Which is odd, if you don't want to be followed you don't leave any trail. BUT as we know, these types make mistakes. The way I found out where Joran van der Sloot was, I sat on a website that only a few people were on and I watched IPs, one night he showed up and I turned that information over to Beth.

REWARD OFFERED: This was posted: #BoohoffLaw is offering $20,000 for information leading directly to the exact whereabouts of missing person #BrianLaundrie, a person of interest in the case of 22-year-old #GabbyPetito.
*Details in website link below.
#GabbyPetitoUpdates

I was going to add, I watched a snippet of John Walsh interview on Fox and he said tips are coming in and that he doesn't believe Brian Laundrie left through the swamp, that he thinks that he is on the run through Texas, plus he's had several days head start. I've lived in Texas and driven across it many times, its a
deoslate area of nothing but desert and easy to catch a ride from truckers. Done that before myself. Ran out of gas and a truck driver picked me up and took me to the next gas station and drove me back to my car. People are probably not familiar with this case out there unless it is being talked about over radios - truckers use radios to communicate. And truck stops there would be a lot of activitiy at truck stops too where they would talk about it. Hopefully, they catch him soon.

I wonder why they haven't picked up and arrsted the parents though, maybe they are surveling them hoping the kid calls them?????

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 23, 2021, 09:51:23 PM »

Good eye Blue Moon, man you are good! I thought so too - the black lump, but it says the PD set up the tent over her? However, it may be the tent that is on the back of her van? So I'm not sure. And I think I reard that Brian did not attempt to bury her body.
But I agree with you that the black tent I guess on top of the van looks very similar to the black material laying on the ground near that tent the police put up.
It may be that he lured her away from the van and used that as the place to kill her. I read he stole $1000 on a Captal One card too. Which is odd, if you don't want to be followed you don't leave any trail. BUT as we know, these types make mistakes. The way I found out where Joran van der Sloot was, I sat on a website that only a few people were on and I watched IPs, one night he showed up and I turned that information over to Beth.

REWARD OFFERED: This was posted: #BoohoffLaw is offering $20,000 for information leading directly to the exact whereabouts of missing person #BrianLaundrie, a person of interest in the case of 22-year-old #GabbyPetito.
*Details in website link below.
#GabbyPetitoUpdates

I was going to add, I watched a snippet of John Walsh interview on Fox and he said tips are coming in and that he doesn't believe Brian Laundrie left through the swamp, that he thinks that he is on the run through Texas, plus he's had several days head start. I've lived in Texas and driven across it many times, its a
deoslate area of nothing but desert and easy to catch a ride from truckers. Done that before myself. Ran out of gas and a truck driver picked me up and took me to the next gas station and drove me back to my car. People are probably not familiar with this case out there unless it is being talked about over radios - truckers use radios to communicate. And truck stops there would be a lot of activitiy at truck stops too where they would talk about it. Hopefully, they catch him soon.

I wonder why they haven't picked up and arrsted the parents though, maybe they are surveling them hoping the kid calls them?????

I don't believe he is in that swamp either.  Early on I heard he was spotted in eastern Tennessee at a location that came up on the google map as Private. It was a dead end street and the street name would only show up as "private".  Lots of very rich private people live in those mountains in locations you would  never find them at.  I wonder if they know someone in those mountains and maybe he is hiding out hiking the Appalachian trail. Wild isn't it----but it was the only time I heard that and that was the end of it.  I think it is possible he was seen in Tilmans Corner in Alabama.

As for the parents, just when did they decide to divorce?  Did they decide while their son was away on his trip or did they decide to divorce just recently?  What did they do with all the belongings fromt he van and the house that Brian had to come home for a few days to move to a storage unit?  Strange goings on here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 24, 2021, 02:13:19 PM »

Mobile police investigating several things in Tillman’s Corner near the Walmart. They’re investigating a dead body, and also reported sightings of #brianlaundrie in the area. No confirmation the two are related. Or if Laundrie was actually spotted here.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 24, 2021, 02:30:29 PM »

Nathan Place,Josh Marcus and Bevan Hurley
Fri, September 24, 2021, 3:28 AM·4 min read
The FBI has issued an arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in the disappearance and death of Gabby Petito.  (YouTube)
The FBI has issued an arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in the disappearance and death of Gabby Petito. (YouTube)
A federal court has issued an arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie, the missing fiancé of Gabby Petito, the FBI has announced.

According to the bureau’s Denver, Colorado division, the warrant was issued on Wednesday.

“On September 22, 2021, the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr Laundrie’s activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito,” FBI Denver said in a tweet.

Mr Laundrie, who had been Ms Petito’s fiance, is still missing. Police have been searching for him at the Carlton nature reserve in Sarasota, Florida.

Specifically, Mr Laundrie has been charged with fraudulently using someone else’s debit card from 30 August to 1 September, spending or withdrawing $1,000 or more

It looks like he had a stolen credit card and used it, I would think the police would have a lot of information from that - like location he used it and that would narrow down the location he has taken.

I remember there use to be a tv show where they set out people who wanted to play this game for the cops to find them and the people took off,
it didn't take the officers very long to find their location because most of them used money/credit to get items they needed thinking they'd only stop for a little while to get something to eat or buy something. That has to be the same with this guy. I am shocked he didn't have a lot of cash on him. I'm sure they had cash for the trip. There is more than we know.

Brians parents:
[img]https://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-5.21.06-pm.png[img]

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 27, 2021, 04:37:35 PM »

WFTS-Tampa
Search for Brian Laundrie still ongoing
https://www.yahoo.com/news/search-brian-laundrie-still-ongoing-211858281.html

https://twitter.com/FalkorPhoenix/status/1440364284425342976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1440364284425342976%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailydot.com%2Firl%2Fbrian-laundry-live-stream-instagram%2F
Some are saying that #BrianLaundrie accidentally went live on Instagram for 2 seconds. Here is a still image taken from the video. Do the shoes look familiar to anyone?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 28, 2021, 02:29:35 PM »

Chapman said that he received a tip that Laundrie and his parents had gone to the Florida camping spot of Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County after Laundrie’s return from Wyoming, according to Fox News.
Laundrie’s parents spent the night in the park with their son Sept. 1-3 and again Sept. 6-8, Chapman told Fox.

Laundrie’s family has said they haven’t seen him since Sept. 14, according to Fox.

“They were registered, went through the gate. They’re on camera. They were here,” Chapman told Fox.
https://www.westernjournal.com/dog-bounty-hunter-says-made-major-breakthrough-gabby-petito-case/?utm_source=parler&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_campaign=parler
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 28, 2021, 02:39:58 PM »

This is interesting because that park is near Gulf of Mexico which is what someone had posted "went live on Instagram for 2 seconds."
" it's one of the best waterfront campgrounds in the state."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2021, 06:45:04 PM »

My gut feeling tells me Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County that Brain went with his parents at is a ruse.
Sept 1-3, then Sept 6-8th is just odd and out of place. Why drive out there and camp for one day then leave and come back 3 days later?
they liked the food? Doesn't make sense and when something doesn't make sense - it's a lie.

This is why I hope they arrest the parents. They know what their son did and yet they have joined in on the diversions.

Praying that some good hunters find him soon for the sake of the parents.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 30, 2021, 10:38:33 PM »

I believe the police know more than what we know at this point. A) they went back to Brian's home today to retrieve some clothing. (most likley to use for potential DNA to match something they have on the autospy report B) or in the van C) and the police would know if Brian was there at the site of where her body was found with shoe imprints, if he carried her the imprints would be deeper, in addition the imprints in the dirt would define what type of shoe he was wearing aka sandels, tennis shoes like those in the video etc. Should be a trial of evidence of the shoes from the van, we saw the back door of the van closing - so they or a person had to of gone from the spot where Gabbie was found to the van or vice a versa. She didn't just walk out there and kill herself. I'm sure police have all that information.
Now, they have clothing I heard or read, so they will test that against the evidence they have.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 30, 2021, 10:40:51 PM »

This is interesting because that park is near Gulf of Mexico which is what someone had posted "went live on Instagram for 2 seconds."
" it's one of the best waterfront campgrounds in the state."

I believe the parents went here as a ruse and I believe they should be arrested. But, we shall see what happens.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: October 02, 2021, 01:18:57 PM »

Blue moon,

I didn't notice it at first either the back door being open, but if you look in the first photo (left) the door is open. I just happened to have seen the photos on some blogers site and so I copied it. A day later they found her.

can you post the photo of Gabby's sandels or gun I can't see it.

Also, her body was not buried or tried to be covered up, he just killed her and left her.
Apparently, the parents have a truck with one of those campers that you put on it and they along with their son left for a couple of days I just heard a neighbor
talking about it. AND
I think police are waiting to find him dead or alive and then they'll arrest the parents (or so I hope) on accessory to murder charges.
I'm going to send a link to Scaredmonkeys to John Walsh tip line.

Klassend, my apologies if I didn't do this correctly, I am blind now, so I am not as effective at things as I use to be. I didn't know how to post photos at John Walsh tip line, so I was able to post a link to this thread, I hope (crossing my fingers) that is okay with you.
I am hopeful it will be of some help to the investigation, and for her poor parents.

Try this - stopped it at 3:00.  The sandals are right below the right door on the gravel.  I will keep looking for the pic where the 2 sandals and then the book are circled.  https://youtu.be/jl6nnNfMaJs   I use windows 10 "snip and sketch".  I capture in a small square box that area and then I hit the + sign to enlarge it.  I keep enlarging until I can see it.

Kermit, try this one. At 5:56 he circles the sandels and the book is beside it.  I can't post it at a jpg because I have no where to leave it.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVc-fuyGGMc)

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-release-bodycam-footage-gabby-182204113.html

Brian is wearing FLIP FLOPS!

Are they the ones behind the van?
I can't tell.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: October 02, 2021, 10:30:29 PM »

Blue moon,

I didn't notice it at first either the back door being open, but if you look in the first photo (left) the door is open. I just happened to have seen the photos on some blogers site and so I copied it. A day later they found her.

can you post the photo of Gabby's sandels or gun I can't see it.

Also, her body was not buried or tried to be covered up, he just killed her and left her.
Apparently, the parents have a truck with one of those campers that you put on it and they along with their son left for a couple of days I just heard a neighbor
talking about it. AND
I think police are waiting to find him dead or alive and then they'll arrest the parents (or so I hope) on accessory to murder charges.
I'm going to send a link to Scaredmonkeys to John Walsh tip line.

Klassend, my apologies if I didn't do this correctly, I am blind now, so I am not as effective at things as I use to be. I didn't know how to post photos at John Walsh tip line, so I was able to post a link to this thread, I hope (crossing my fingers) that is okay with you.
I am hopeful it will be of some help to the investigation, and for her poor parents.

Try this - stopped it at 3:00.  The sandals are right below the right door on the gravel.  I will keep looking for the pic where the 2 sandals and then the book are circled.  https://youtu.be/jl6nnNfMaJs   I use windows 10 "snip and sketch".  I capture in a small square box that area and then I hit the + sign to enlarge it.  I keep enlarging until I can see it.

Kermit, try this one. At 5:56 he circles the sandels and the book is beside it.  I can't post it at a jpg because I have no where to leave it.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVc-fuyGGMc)

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-release-bodycam-footage-gabby-182204113.html

Brian is wearing FLIP FLOPS!

Are they the ones behind the van?
I can't tell.

Hard to tell. I think Brian staged the sandels (could be either ones but I think they are Gabbies) along with the book and camera or go pro. Remember he told one person his fiance was back at camp working on her web site. 

I haven't been following this lately. I don't care for Dog and he is making this into a reality show.  Very disrespectful to the memory of Gabby and to her parents. Brian's parents are being treated special by the FBI (JMO).  I had read that his mother was a district attorney and that his brother was with the police dept.  Sounds like special treatment given to all of them.  They is no reason Brian was able to get up and walk away without someone seeing him and following him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: October 04, 2021, 04:23:27 PM »

Christopher and Roberta Laundrie
Roberta Laundrie works as a buinesswoman.
Vice President "Juicer Services"
Husband: Christopher John Laundrie
He is president of "Juicer Services"

https://www.marifilmines.com/juicer-services-north-port-fl/

She is seven years younger than Chris. They own a 10,000-square feet property in North Port, Sarasota County, Florida and live in a single-story home on Wabasso Avenue in North Port, which is also the registered address of Juicer Services. (a)(b)
In 1989, she gave birth to Cassandra “Cassie” Laundrie. (c)
In 1998, she gave birth to Brian Laundrie. (d)
In 2009, her annual salary in Suffolk County, New York was $27,066. It increased to $28,998 in 2010, $32,119 in 2011, $34,052 in 2012 and $36,911 in 2013 then decreased to $36,743 in 2014. (e)
Still working in Suffolk County, she received an annual wage of $37,787 in 2017. Chris is the president while she is the vice president of Juicer Services, which was incorporated on June 7, 2017. On September 6, 2017, she registered to vote in Sarasota County. She is affiliated with the Florida Democratic Party. (b)(e)(f)
While she was still working in Suffolk County, her annual wage decreased to $28,060 in 2018. (f)
In 2019, her annual wage in Suffolk County was $27,004. In the same year, her son Brian started dating Gabrielle “Gabby” Petito of Bayport, Town of Islip, Suffolk County and Petito moved to their North Port home. Brian and Petito got engaged in July 2020. (d)(e)
In 2020, her annual wage as an office staff in Suffolk County was $50,408. (e)
On July 2, 2021, Brian and Petito started their cross-country camping trip driving a white 2012 Ford Transit van with a Florida license plate. On September 1, 2021, Brian drove the van back to their North Port home without Petito. She, Chris and Brian stayed in Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County, Florida from September 1-3, 2021 and from September 6-8, 2021, according to a tip Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman received on September 27, 2021. (d)(g)(h)
On September 10, 2021, Petito’s mother Nichole Schmidt sent text messages to her and Brian to ask about Petito but neither she nor Brian responded. On September 11, 2021, she and Chris did not allow North Port Police Department officers to talk to Brian when the officers arrived at their North Port home. That day, the officers seized the 2021 Fort Transit van and Schmidt reported Petito missing. On September 17, 2021, she and Chris summoned the police to their North Port home and told them that they had not seen Brian since September 14, 2021. (d)(g)(i)
She was 55 years old when it was reported on September 17, 2021 that Brian’s whereabouts were unknown. (a)
On September 20, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation investigators escorted her and Chris from their North Port home, searched the home as part of a court-authorized warrant related to Petito’s disappearance and brought them back inside for questioning. (j)
On September 25, 2021, Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman announced that he was entering the search for Brian. When Chapman knocked on the front door of their North Port home that day, she called 911. Representing her and Chris, lawyer Steven Bertolino said on September 27, 2021 that she and her husband do not know where Brian is. (h)(k)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 08, 2021, 03:00:19 PM »

They have brought in a search dog to Fort De Soto Park, apparently the dog can search from a boat and doesn't have to be on land.

But, the police and Brians father are not back at the place where Brian left his car before he went missing.

Lost of red herrings I think.
I don't trust the parents at all. Also, I watched some show last night and apparently Gabby's phone has not been recovered and that Brian had purchased a phone at some phone store. If it was to switch out the whatever you call it insides of the phone with her phone and then got rid of her phone me thinks. I know I'm not a techie, but it just would make sense, not to just throw the phone and still have all the information on it, phone calls made and received, pictures.
I think we'll learn more when they find him about her body and the autupsy. How she died, and I think he has already tried to get rid of a lot of evidence. Was she trying to run from him (probably can tell by footprints) or did he just kill her inside the car and move her boy to the site? Again, forencis can tell from footprints the depth of which would tell if she was carried there and left. Every time I see his photo though, he looks completely different. I wonder if he went on a boat when his parents took him camping and he stashed some items he could later come back and pick up for his long get away hike outta there.
I know Dog the Bounty Hunter is focused on the area of the camping with his parents and the police were focused on where he last left his car, but whose to say
since no one thought to have him survelled. But someone knows something ---- the mom and dad. Strange whackos.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: October 08, 2021, 03:19:51 PM »

[img]https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/09/NINTCHDBPICT000683551406.jpg?strip=all&w=960[img]
"Little camp getaway"https://www.the-sun.com/news/3766603/brian-laundrie-instagram-clue-whereabouts/
Credit: INSTAGRAM @BIZARRE_DESIGN_
Instagram users believe a post by Brian Laundrie may hold a clue to is whereabouts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: October 09, 2021, 09:16:56 PM »

[img]https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/09/NINTCHDBPICT000683551406.jpg?strip=all&w=960[img]
"Little camp getaway"https://www.the-sun.com/news/3766603/brian-laundrie-instagram-clue-whereabouts/
Credit: INSTAGRAM @BIZARRE_DESIGN_
Instagram users believe a post by Brian Laundrie may hold a clue to is whereabouts

If he is posting to instagram then he is just playing games with the FBI and police.  I think he is making his way up to New York where his lawyer is. jmo

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 12, 2021, 12:52:55 PM »

Cauase of death coroner: Petito was stranguled.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 12, 2021, 12:56:45 PM »

If this is true, it will blow my mind. BUT when I was a little kid, my parents were talking about getting one of these and putting it in our backyard.
I think because the U.S. was worried about going to war.
LOOK AT THIS VIDEO taken by a drone in the backyard of Brian's parents home:

https://www.tiktok.com/@charlienovasite/video/7016007832000597253?referer_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2021%2F10%2F08%2Fbrian-laundrie-hunt-tiktokers-say-hes-hiding-under-parents-garden%2F&referer_video_id=7016007832000597253&refer=embed&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Tictoc
zzomed in a bit more, same video as the first one
Believe Brian is in a bunker in his parents backyard.
And his mom handed him something.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: October 12, 2021, 01:09:16 PM »

And if this whole hand thing is just crazy - maybe Blue Moon is correct, cuz he'd want his attorney with him to turn himself in.
I wonder - if the attorney can be charged for withholding information?

I'll put on my psychological hat - he wants to be caught, but he is also someone who is playing games, kind of like a young child - you can't catch me.
The searchers & authorities need to lure him out.
He strangeled her, which is a lot of rage built up. I would surmise she may have broken her engagement to him after the fights they were having.
Also, the parents are so removed from the fact their son has been involved in what appears to be murder with a girl who lived with them.
AND if that photo is correct, they would be involved in trying to cover up the crime.

Gosh, breaks my heart that the last person she saw on this earth was the man she was going to marry & loved.

Body was in the wilderness for 3-4 WEEKS!
So, that makes me wonder if he was driving around and then returning to that spot the photo of the van was taken by that girl?
Odd, that he didn't try to bury the body.

So very sad.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: October 13, 2021, 04:59:52 PM »

..........so what do I see today, it's headlined on yahoo but they didn't give credit to the guy that filmed it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tik-tok-sleuths-think-brian-021500024.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.