April 24, 2024, 07:24:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 789208 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 14, 2021, 06:03:29 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnMbpMj6P0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl6nnNfMaJs
Gabby Petito's van door, sandals, and driver seat. HQ Zoomed
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 20, 2021, 02:50:50 PM »

Coroner called to a site where Laundrie items found.

something big is going on - they've put a "something" around the entire site to keep drones etc away, cadaver dogs are at the site
and his family is there at the site , apparently some of Brian's articles are at the site. I think the news said that it is the area where he left the car.
(now I am hearing he had a burner phone). So in all likley hood he's been communicating with his parents and attorney.
Something seriously wrong with him. I have a degree in psychology so I find this kind of stuff really interesting
and I wonder why his parents didn't get him treatment - usually a person doesn't just start exhibting signs of mental illness overnight, as we've heard
about Brian's outbursts directed at Gabby. Such a shame. News is going to give a briefing, but that means - tests have to be done before they conclude anything.

Hope everyone is well, happy and able to get food supplies, toliet paper too. We've turned our dinning room into a grocery store lol Mostly pasta and cereal, but so far our community has not done a run on the grocery stores around here................yet. And we always buy toliet paper at Christmas time when the stores have big percentages off with a $10.00 cupon or something - then we just stock up for the next year.  Toliet paper & paper towels.  Last year we started giving gifts of toliet paper and paper towels to people who were so appreciative it warms your heart. Our dog was attacked by a large dog and had to be taken into surgery, a neighborhood kid ran over and had a stun gun to zap the attacking dog, so he let go of our little dog and ran off, my daughter had to have stiches on her hand and our dog had a 6 inch scar, but she lived. My daughter slept on the floor with her in the living room for a couple of nites, and we had to carry her outside to potty, but about a week later she was finally able to move and walk and slowly got better. I was so glad when her scar healed up and now you can't even tell she has a scar, but she has a bump where the scar is. We were sooo very lucky that kid ran out and zapped that attacking dog, the owner of the other dog broke his arm trying to get his dog off our dog. Our dog had on a leash, one of those that you put a vest on around their body and then attach the leash to the vest, he picked her up like a toy. So that was a warning to get a stick or a zapper thing to carry when you walk your dog. I've always had German Shepards and they can take care of you and themselves in a fight. My nephew is a K-9 officer and his dog is trained to attack or not attack. But this dog is a small little dog so she didn't have a chance. She is super spoiled now and loves it. Dogs, unlike people don't carry a grudge. lol
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: November 03, 2021, 01:13:34 PM »

something big is going on - they've put a "something" around the entire site to keep drones etc away, cadaver dogs are at the site
and his family is there at the site , apparently some of Brian's articles are at the site. I think the news said that it is the area where he left the car.
(now I am hearing he had a burner phone). So in all likley hood he's been communicating with his parents and attorney.
Something seriously wrong with him. I have a degree in psychology so I find this kind of stuff really interesting
and I wonder why his parents didn't get him treatment - usually a person doesn't just start exhibting signs of mental illness overnight, as we've heard
about Brian's outbursts directed at Gabby. Such a shame. News is going to give a briefing, but that means - tests have to be done before they conclude anything.

Hope everyone is well, happy and able to get food supplies, toliet paper too. We've turned our dinning room into a grocery store lol Mostly pasta and cereal, but so far our community has not done a run on the grocery stores around here................yet. And we always buy toliet paper at Christmas time when the stores have big percentages off with a $10.00 cupon or something - then we just stock up for the next year.  Toliet paper & paper towels.  Last year we started giving gifts of toliet paper and paper towels to people who were so appreciative it warms your heart. Our dog was attacked by a large dog and had to be taken into surgery, a neighborhood kid ran over and had a stun gun to zap the attacking dog, so he let go of our little dog and ran off, my daughter had to have stiches on her hand and our dog had a 6 inch scar, but she lived. My daughter slept on the floor with her in the living room for a couple of nites, and we had to carry her outside to potty, but about a week later she was finally able to move and walk and slowly got better. I was so glad when her scar healed up and now you can't even tell she has a scar, but she has a bump where the scar is. We were sooo very lucky that kid ran out and zapped that attacking dog, the owner of the other dog broke his arm trying to get his dog off our dog. Our dog had on a leash, one of those that you put a vest on around their body and then attach the leash to the vest, he picked her up like a toy. So that was a warning to get a stick or a zapper thing to carry when you walk your dog. I've always had German Shepards and they can take care of you and themselves in a fight. My nephew is a K-9 officer and his dog is trained to attack or not attack. But this dog is a small little dog so she didn't have a chance. She is super spoiled now and loves it. Dogs, unlike people don't carry a grudge. lol

They are saying now that Brian killed himself with a gun. If true then back in September there was a gunshot near Brian's home and everyone thought he killed himself then but police came out and said it wasn't anything to be concerned with.  IF (and that's a big IF) he shot himself then that is when he did it and the parents probably transferred his body to the park he was in. all is jmo.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: November 03, 2021, 01:17:41 PM »

sorry, forgot to post the article about the gunshot:

https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/09/24/north-point-cops-respond-to-anonymous-call-about-shots-fired-near-brian-laundries-home/

"North Port Cops Respond to Call About Shots Fired Near Brian Laundrie’s Home"
by KC Wildmoon
September 24, 2021

North Port Police responded to a call about shots fired in the area of Brian Laundrie’s home early Friday evening, but the large contingent of media outside the house heard nothing.

“No injuries are reported,” police said in a tweet. “Right now, no evidence any shots were actually fired in the area.”..........................

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #744 on: December 13, 2021, 07:22:24 AM »

Hoping and praying all my Monkey friends are safe after the tornadoes this weekend! 
We had storms, but nothing serious.  So thankful!

Have a great week, everyone! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: December 13, 2021, 07:25:47 AM »

I'm so sorry that happened to your little dog, thankful she's ok!  How awful!

Something really odd about the Laundrie parents from the getgo imo. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: December 13, 2021, 07:35:42 PM »

Hoping and praying all my Monkey friends are safe after the tornadoes this weekend! 

Ripped our town apart-right down the middle.  So far 15 dead (5 from one family and 5 from another family. Leveled businesses, factories, homes. Corvette plant and Corvette museum severely damaged. Our university just barely escape a direct hit. Luckily all my family lived on the outskirts of the F3 tornado. When it hit the city our home sustained a 80mph wind gust and it shook our home--you could feel it rumble under your feet. My son asked what do we do now--I told him to pray cause it was wiping a path right in the heart of our city.  We are a city from a state that are the hardest working people you will ever meet. Our city will survive and come back stronger.  The out pouring of volunteering, food, clothing, homes is just amazing.  We survived an F3 tornado with winds of up to 150mph.  Please send your prayers and help to the people of Mayfield KY.  It rips my heart apart to watch how that town was wiped out. They too will survive but it will be harder for them than it will be for us.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drone-footage-shows-tornado-destruction-102234542.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: December 13, 2021, 09:09:03 PM »

Ripped our town apart-right down the middle.  So far 15 dead (5 from one family and 5 from another family. Leveled businesses, factories, homes. Corvette plant and Corvette museum severely damaged. Our university just barely escape a direct hit. Luckily all my family lived on the outskirts of the F3 tornado. When it hit the city our home sustained a 80mph wind gust and it shook our home--you could feel it rumble under your feet. My son asked what do we do now--I told him to pray cause it was wiping a path right in the heart of our city.  We are a city from a state that are the hardest working people you will ever meet. Our city will survive and come back stronger.  The out pouring of volunteering, food, clothing, homes is just amazing.  We survived an F3 tornado with winds of up to 150mph.  Please send your prayers and help to the people of Mayfield KY.  It rips my heart apart to watch how that town was wiped out. They too will survive but it will be harder for them than it will be for us.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drone-footage-shows-tornado-destruction-102234542.html

Blue Moon, I'm so thankful you and yours are ok.  I have been praying!  I've been watching the news reports, and I've whispered a prayer that you were safe so many times!  I've cried listening to your Governor and others speak with their voices breaking.  Continued prayers for all of you, you do live in a great hard working state, and I know that you will all come back stronger with an even stronger community bond after getting through this together.  (((HUGS)))

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 14, 2021, 12:58:36 PM »

Thanks Texasmom for the prayers.  This still feels like a dream.  It was 1:30am in the morning and we felt trapped and didn't know which way to turn. The power went out and all our TV and cable/internet went down and the sirens quit blaring and there we were all alone and we had no idea where it was or where it was heading. When the floor started rumbling I knew it was going through the heart of the city.  All the people that was lost. Breaks my heart.

We have always been told that a tornado could not come into our city because it would break up first. They say it would break up because we are in a valley between 2 hills.  That is how our University got the mascot of "Hilltoppers". 

I will say I do not like our governor but I will say he was as sincere as can be with his tears.  It is so heart-breaking. They interviewed that father of the baby girl that died.  They had to have life support removed from her. They have not told her brother or sister yet that she is gone. As a father, he looked so young to have to go through this. I have tears in my eyes every time I think about it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 14, 2021, 09:43:56 PM »

Thanks Texasmom for the prayers.  This still feels like a dream.  It was 1:30am in the morning and we felt trapped and didn't know which way to turn. The power went out and all our TV and cable/internet went down and the sirens quit blaring and there we were all alone and we had no idea where it was or where it was heading. When the floor started rumbling I knew it was going through the heart of the city.  All the people that was lost. Breaks my heart.

We have always been told that a tornado could not come into our city because it would break up first. They say it would break up because we are in a valley between 2 hills.  That is how our University got the mascot of "Hilltoppers".  

I will say I do not like our governor but I will say he was as sincere as can be with his tears.  It is so heart-breaking. They interviewed that father of the baby girl that died.  They had to have life support removed from her. They have not told her brother or sister yet that she is gone. As a father, he looked so young to have to go through this. I have tears in my eyes every time I think about it.

Oh my goodness, it's chilling to even think about how terrifying that was!  

I think I found the interview, I hadn't seen it before you mentioned it.  I'd shared the fb story about her survival yesterday, and then saw the sad news this morning that she'd passed away.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDMX77F1jIk

Just so heartbreaking, all of it.  

Continued prayers for all of you, just wish I could do more!  
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 10:35:02 PM by texasmom » Logged

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: December 14, 2021, 10:57:14 PM »

Texasmom, you said you wish you could do more for us. Like the governor said "We have to do this for us".  He is right. Don't worry, Texas has help on the way for us and Mayfield, Mississippi has help coming, Illinois has help coming, alumni of Western Kentucky University is sending help. We have been blessed and HE is looking after us.

"KENTUCKY STRONG"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 27, 2021, 03:34:10 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/reward-increases-150-000-missing-185400143.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: December 27, 2021, 03:38:10 PM »

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas
More than $150,000 has been raised to help find a missing 3-year-old girl in San Antonio, Texas, who local officials say may be in "grave, immediate danger."

Lina Sadar Khil was last seen on Monday, Dec. 20 between 4 and 5 p.m. at a park on the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, according to police. She was reported by her family as missing when she disappeared from a park near their home.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio is offering a $100,000 reward, and the Crime Stoppers of San Antonio has offered $50,000 for information resulting in the arrest or indictment of a suspect accused of any involvement in the disappearance of Lina.

MORE: Search is on for missing 3-year-old girl in Texas

The FBI has joined the San Antonio Police Department in the search for the
girl. They are accepting any tips, video footage or insight concerning her potential whereabouts.

A vigil was held for Lina on Dec. 24 at the St. Francis Episcopal Church, where SAPD Chief William McManus asked attendees for help in their search.

"We need your assistance, you know anything, even if you think it may not help. We want you to call us and give you any give us any information that you may have," McManus said.

There have not been any substantial updates in the case, according to SAPD.

MORE: How other missing person cases could gain traction after Gabby Petito

On Facebook, the department stated, "We continue to deploy an all hands on deck approach to ensure no evidence, witness statement or clues are left undiscovered."

Lina is white, about 4-feet tall, and weighs 55 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Police said Lina has straight, shoulder-length hair and was last seen wearing it in a ponytail with a black jacket, red dress and black shoes.

"Unfortunately, I have to say that the longer the time lapses, the less hopeful we become," McManus said in a Dec. 22 press conference.

Authorities are asking anyone who has information on the case to call SAPD Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 27, 2021, 03:43:14 PM »

Thanks Texasmom for the prayers.  This still feels like a dream.  It was 1:30am in the morning and we felt trapped and didn't know which way to turn. The power went out and all our TV and cable/internet went down and the sirens quit blaring and there we were all alone and we had no idea where it was or where it was heading. When the floor started rumbling I knew it was going through the heart of the city.  All the people that was lost. Breaks my heart.

We have always been told that a tornado could not come into our city because it would break up first. They say it would break up because we are in a valley between 2 hills.  That is how our University got the mascot of "Hilltoppers". 

I will say I do not like our governor but I will say he was as sincere as can be with his tears.  It is so heart-breaking. They interviewed that father of the baby girl that died.  They had to have life support removed from her. They have not told her brother or sister yet that she is gone. As a father, he looked so young to have to go through this. I have tears in my eyes every time I think about it.

Blue Moon,
Prayers to you and your family that a comcplete recovery will take place and G_d guide you.

I have lived in/thru tonados and it is very, very scary. One tore up the whole town, one blew a house or outhouse or something big right in front of my while driving
It was raining and so dark I couldn't tell what was in front of me except I kept seeing red lights so I followed that and then pulled into a small store out in the middle of no where and when I got my kids outta the car and ran inside, all I saw were eyes looking at me. There must have been 50 people in that old store.

To me, part of that town was ripped apart and the earth scapped. Very sad and scary.

Thank heaven you are okay.
May G_d bless you.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: December 27, 2021, 03:48:31 PM »

I'm so sorry that happened to your little dog, thankful she's ok!  How awful!

Something really odd about the Laundrie parents from the getgo imo. 

Thank you. Our dog is all well but I noticed during this pandemic a number of people have these scarier dogs now, I don't know if they got them to protect themselves or what. One large German Shepard not on any leash with his owner, but I find it odd when an owner doesn't have a dog on a leash. I know one guy does it all the time, but that dog is super trained, like an Army dog or something. My nephew has his police dog and he is highly trained, but you don't know about a neighbor dog. So, keep your animals safe - with all the strange things going on, I don't want anyone to go thru what we did with our dog. She is much more attached to us though and she is a good watch dog. Barks at strangers to let us know someone is out there. My daughter is almost deaf, so it helps me to know at least.

Rain rain rain is all we are getting.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 27, 2021, 03:51:26 PM »

Texasmom, you said you wish you could do more for us. Like the governor said "We have to do this for us".  He is right. Don't worry, Texas has help on the way for us and Mayfield, Mississippi has help coming, Illinois has help coming, alumni of Western Kentucky University is sending help. We have been blessed and HE is looking after us.

"KENTUCKY STRONG"

Our governor has also sent search and rescue personnel to the disaster zone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 27, 2021, 07:50:24 PM »

Blue moon, I’m so glad to hear that you are ok but saddened by the loss of life and damage done by the tornados.  I know you Kentuckians are strong though and will get through this.  Such a tragic loss of life. 

The last couple years with Covid and weather related tragedies have really sucked.  Here’s hoping 2022 is a better year for all of us.

{{hugs}}
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: December 27, 2021, 10:08:53 PM »

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas
More than $150,000 has been raised to help find a missing 3-year-old girl in San Antonio, Texas, who local officials say may be in "grave, immediate danger."

Lina Sadar Khil was last seen on Monday, Dec. 20 between 4 and 5 p.m. at a park on the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, according to police. She was reported by her family as missing when she disappeared from a park near their home.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio is offering a $100,000 reward, and the Crime Stoppers of San Antonio has offered $50,000 for information resulting in the arrest or indictment of a suspect accused of any involvement in the disappearance of Lina.

MORE: Search is on for missing 3-year-old girl in Texas

The FBI has joined the San Antonio Police Department in the search for the
girl. They are accepting any tips, video footage or insight concerning her potential whereabouts.

A vigil was held for Lina on Dec. 24 at the St. Francis Episcopal Church, where SAPD Chief William McManus asked attendees for help in their search.

"We need your assistance, you know anything, even if you think it may not help. We want you to call us and give you any give us any information that you may have," McManus said.

There have not been any substantial updates in the case, according to SAPD.

MORE: How other missing person cases could gain traction after Gabby Petito

On Facebook, the department stated, "We continue to deploy an all hands on deck approach to ensure no evidence, witness statement or clues are left undiscovered."

Lina is white, about 4-feet tall, and weighs 55 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Police said Lina has straight, shoulder-length hair and was last seen wearing it in a ponytail with a black jacket, red dress and black shoes.

"Unfortunately, I have to say that the longer the time lapses, the less hopeful we become," McManus said in a Dec. 22 press conference.

Authorities are asking anyone who has information on the case to call SAPD Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

I will have to do some reading up on this. Every news story here is "tornado" so it is hard to see beyond that.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: December 27, 2021, 10:10:22 PM »

"KENTUCKY STRONG"

Our governor has also sent search and rescue personnel to the disaster zone.

The outpouring of donations, food, clothes etc has been unreal. Our people are so thankful for the good people of this country. Always ready to help and come to the aid of it's neighbors.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 27, 2021, 10:21:02 PM »

Blue moon, I’m so glad to hear that you are ok but saddened by the loss of life and damage done by the tornados.  I know you Kentuckians are strong though and will get through this.  Such a tragic loss of life. 

The last couple years with Covid and weather related tragedies have really sucked.  Here’s hoping 2022 is a better year for all of us.

{{hugs}}

Thanks Klaas. This really hit us hard. It wiped out so many homes, level a plant in our transpark, so many businesses. The 6 people killed were from the same family. Wiped their family out except one.  The teenager was blown so far away that she was the last one to be located.  They said the tornado stopped right over their home and sucked them all up in it and then moved on. They have verified that we had 3 (1 F3, 1F2, 1 F1) tornadoes hit our north-side of town.

Now get this. They have already started given weather advisory and updates that the same thing is expected to hit us again Jan 1, new years day.  Can you imagine it hitting again?  Bad part is the city is in the area to be hit but it is the southern part of the city this time, not the northern part. Guess where we live including family members?

Cleanup is going on as we speak and things are starting to look better.  I don't think the county small farms are getting as much notice as the city is so they have a long ways to go.

Continue prayers for our people here and in Mayfield.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.