March 28, 2024, 02:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786035 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 01, 2022, 10:56:45 AM »

We are in a Tornado warning NOW. Sirens going off. It is the south east of the county (where I live).  Just talked to brother, he is in path now.  Scary. Tornado touched down in Hopkinsville KY and moving from there to here.

Tornado moved across sky not touching ground causing straight line winds of up to 80mph. My smart hubby decided to run outside during the high winds and catch the neighbors garbage can before it hit his pretty red truck (ha ha) and when he open the door to come inside it pulled him and the storm door out and I had to grab his arm and pull him back in. Don't know if it was a tornado yet or not but it hit 2 1/2 miles from us sucking out the front bricks on a furniture store, suck bricks out of the back side of an apartment building and hit a kroger/hobby lobby building.  Sure there is more but power went out so waiting for it to come back on.  We were lucky again.

I stand corrected--it was another tornado:

https://www.facebook.com/SoKyBreakingNews/photos/a.104043698188590/373631967896427/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 12:45:47 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: January 08, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »

Thank heaven you were not sucked out BlueMoon. Scarry.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 08, 2022, 04:51:52 PM »

https://www.wmur.com/article/harmony-montgomery-missing-new-hampshire-12-31-2021/38646788?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&fbclid=IwAR0fkAScJIfwtw1mnMG7vrsT8WMql3KDWPeWnyk0SYwBr1NtCTOmg8niyLs#%C2%A0

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 08, 2022, 04:53:40 PM »

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas
More than $150,000 has been raised to help find a missing 3-year-old girl in San Antonio, Texas, who local officials say may be in "grave, immediate danger."

Lina Sadar Khil was last seen on Monday, Dec. 20 between 4 and 5 p.m. at a park on the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, according to police. She was reported by her family as missing when she disappeared from a park near their home.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio is offering a $100,000 reward, and the Crime Stoppers of San Antonio has offered $50,000 for information resulting in the arrest or indictment of a suspect accused of any involvement in the disappearance of Lina.

MORE: Search is on for missing 3-year-old girl in Texas

The FBI has joined the San Antonio Police Department in the search for the
girl. They are accepting any tips, video footage or insight concerning her potential whereabouts.

A vigil was held for Lina on Dec. 24 at the St. Francis Episcopal Church, where SAPD Chief William McManus asked attendees for help in their search.

"We need your assistance, you know anything, even if you think it may not help. We want you to call us and give you any give us any information that you may have," McManus said.

There have not been any substantial updates in the case, according to SAPD.

MORE: How other missing person cases could gain traction after Gabby Petito

On Facebook, the department stated, "We continue to deploy an all hands on deck approach to ensure no evidence, witness statement or clues are left undiscovered."

Lina is white, about 4-feet tall, and weighs 55 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Police said Lina has straight, shoulder-length hair and was last seen wearing it in a ponytail with a black jacket, red dress and black shoes.

"Unfortunately, I have to say that the longer the time lapses, the less hopeful we become," McManus said in a Dec. 22 press conference.

Authorities are asking anyone who has information on the case to call SAPD Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/reward-increases-150-000-missing-185400143.html

I will have to do some reading up on this. Every news story here is "tornado" so it is hard to see beyond that.

Found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: January 14, 2022, 11:46:57 AM »

What the front page of SM has looked like for years now, lol  

« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 12:14:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 15, 2022, 08:00:44 PM »

What the front page of SM has looked like for years now, lol  

Klaas

Funny pic!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #766 on: January 24, 2022, 04:50:25 PM »

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas
More than $150,000 has been raised to help find a missing 3-year-old girl in San Antonio, Texas, who local officials say may be in "grave, immediate danger."

Lina Sadar Khil was last seen on Monday, Dec. 20 between 4 and 5 p.m. at a park on the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, according to police. She was reported by her family as missing when she disappeared from a park near their home.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio is offering a $100,000 reward, and the Crime Stoppers of San Antonio has offered $50,000 for information resulting in the arrest or indictment of a suspect accused of any involvement in the disappearance of Lina.

MORE: Search is on for missing 3-year-old girl in Texas

The FBI has joined the San Antonio Police Department in the search for the
girl. They are accepting any tips, video footage or insight concerning her potential whereabouts.

A vigil was held for Lina on Dec. 24 at the St. Francis Episcopal Church, where SAPD Chief William McManus asked attendees for help in their search.

"We need your assistance, you know anything, even if you think it may not help. We want you to call us and give you any give us any information that you may have," McManus said.

There have not been any substantial updates in the case, according to SAPD.

MORE: How other missing person cases could gain traction after Gabby Petito

On Facebook, the department stated, "We continue to deploy an all hands on deck approach to ensure no evidence, witness statement or clues are left undiscovered."

Lina is white, about 4-feet tall, and weighs 55 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Police said Lina has straight, shoulder-length hair and was last seen wearing it in a ponytail with a black jacket, red dress and black shoes.

"Unfortunately, I have to say that the longer the time lapses, the less hopeful we become," McManus said in a Dec. 22 press conference.

Authorities are asking anyone who has information on the case to call SAPD Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.

Reward increases to $150,000 for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil in Texas originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/reward-increases-150-000-missing-185400143.html

I will have to do some reading up on this. Every news story here is "tornado" so it is hard to see beyond that.

Found.

They suspended the Amber Alert but she's still missing!  Strange case, not sure what I think about it.  Language barrier doesn't help either, not hearing much from those around her.  So sad, just wish they'd find her!  They've used dive teams with no success.  They recently posted pictures of her from that day to show people the jewelry she was wearing. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/search-missing-year-lina-sardar-khil-reaches-month/story?id=82353479

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: March 12, 2022, 04:33:42 PM »

the Mishawaka Police Department stated that 12-year-old Chadsey Rizzo and 13-year-old Patrick Rizzo have not been heard from since Feb. 24. In a Saturday afternoon email to The Tribune, Sgt. Steve Headley did not have an exact date for when the boys were reported missing but said it was within the last two or three days.https://news.yahoo.com/police-ask-help-finding-two-194000666.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: March 12, 2022, 04:38:35 PM »

Contact Mary Shown at 574-235-6244 and mshown@gannett.com. Follow her on Twitter: @maryshownSBT and @marketbasketSBT.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: March 12, 2022, 04:55:03 PM »

You know something is off about this missing Rizzo brothers - everywhere I have searched, the only information is what I posted, no interviews from the parents or family at all, or I just didn't see it. Just the police report after days of the 2 boys missing. Geez, are there any rivers or water around that they could have fallen in or mountains and fallen from.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 12, 2022, 09:15:36 PM »

Thanks, Red and Klaas!

Scared Monkeys is up again!   
I was unable to access the site since Monday. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 13, 2022, 09:07:45 AM »

Thanks, Red and Klaas!

Scared Monkeys is up again!   
I was unable to access the site since Monday. 

Hear, hear!  THANKS, Red and Klaas!  I was pretty close to a state of panic over here! 

True monkey junky, what can I say?!!!   

Truly thankful to be back in! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 23, 2022, 06:21:42 PM »

Johnny Depp trial, I met him once and he was very nice to me. I was at Disneyland Grand Hotel with my kids and he was sitting down at a place around the pool area with his stunt double and another woman at a table and I walked up and asked him if I could take a photo for my grand daughter, who was dressed up in a costume and so excited she was staying here at the hotel but she was afraid to come over cuz Johnny and his double were in full make up and costume, but he said to me in that accent "just be discreet" so I was and I have a photo of him somewhere on my computer lol
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: May 27, 2022, 09:56:53 PM »

Johnny Depp trial, I met him once and he was very nice to me. I was at Disneyland Grand Hotel with my kids and he was sitting down at a place around the pool area with his stunt double and another woman at a table and I walked up and asked him if I could take a photo for my grand daughter, who was dressed up in a costume and so excited she was staying here at the hotel but she was afraid to come over cuz Johnny and his double were in full make up and costume, but he said to me in that accent "just be discreet" so I was and I have a photo of him somewhere on my computer lol

Johnny Depp was born in Kentucky (Owensboro).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: June 15, 2022, 12:13:12 PM »

Thanks, Red and Klaas! 

Scared Monkeys is back again!      
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: July 21, 2022, 05:50:33 PM »

Thanks, Red and Klaas! 

We're back again! 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: August 11, 2022, 11:40:40 AM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/missing-teen-kiely-rodni-truckee-prosser-campground-latest-b2143081.html

KIELY RODNI missing girl who went to a party with friends at a camp ground, calls her mom says she'll be home around midnight, her car and she have disappeared without a trace.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 30, 2022, 02:37:11 PM »

FYI

I haven’t been able to log onto the Klaasend Scaredmonkeys Facebook page for years.  Once they started requiring drivers licenses and photo ID , lol.   

So best way to reach me is here. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 09, 2022, 10:58:48 PM »

FYI

I haven’t been able to log onto the Klaasend Scaredmonkeys Facebook page for years.  Once they started requiring drivers licenses and photo ID , lol.   

So best way to reach me is here. 

I just went through that drama for a page I help moderate too.  I stressed over it until down to the last minute and started the process just to see how it went.  I got through it without giving any of the info the notification said I would need.  I just had to give a phone number to text a code to and once I typed it in I was good to go! 
I was going to turn in my moderating badge otherwise.  They've gathered enough of my information.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 11, 2022, 05:45:01 PM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/missing-teen-kiely-rodni-truckee-prosser-campground-latest-b2143081.html

KIELY RODNI missing girl who went to a party with friends at a camp ground, calls her mom says she'll be home around midnight, her car and she have disappeared without a trace.

sadly, she was found dead in her car, apparently drove home late that night and most likely fell asleep at the wheel and car went into lake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.