April 26, 2024, 10:19:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama's Snooping Excludes Mosques, Missed Boston Bombers "  (Read 1219 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 13, 2013, 04:46:45 PM »

from Fox

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won't snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.

Who makes up this body, and how do they decide requests? Nobody knows; the names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/13/obamas-snooping-excludes-mosques#ixzz2W8ClXy2i

Original source -

We do know the panel was set up under pressure from Islamist groups who complained about FBI stings at mosques. Just months before the panel's formation, the Council on American-Islamic Relations teamed up with the ACLU to sue the FBI for allegedly violating the civil rights of Muslims in Los Angeles by hiring an undercover agent to infiltrate and monitor mosques there.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/061213-659753-all-intrusive-obama-terror-dragnet-excludes-mosques.htm

Who determines our immigration policy?  Foreign nations?  Special interests?

Who determines snooping?  The groups that produce the most terror?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »

"FBI director defends surveillance programs, says 9/11 could have been prevented"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/13/fbi-director-to-undergo-questioning-by-house-panel/#ixzz2W8DS9UTh

Were those responsible linked to Islam?  Mosques?

Do they any calls to and from mosques?  Ignore those that call mosques?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.