March 18, 2024, 10:11:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066647 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: March 16, 2015, 02:11:09 AM »

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/12-news/2015/03/15/12news-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/

Arias juror who saved killer's life speaks out for first time
10:46 p.m. MST March 15, 2015

She's the juror who cast the vote that saved the life of convicted murderer Jodi Arias. Now the 33-year-old mother of three is getting threats to her own life.

"It's scary. There's people that hate me that don't even know me," the woman known as Juror 17 told me in an exclusive one-hour interview.

For the very first time, Juror 17 is making her case.

In the course of her interview with 12 News, Juror 17 described the attacks on her and her family; "brutal" battles inside the jury room; and, finally, why she believes Jodi Arias should not be put to death for the savage murder of boyfriend Travis Alexander.

<snipped>
Video of the first installment at the link.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: March 16, 2015, 12:05:32 PM »

Thank you Brandi for posting that link. It was an interesting interview to understand what was the reasoning behind Juror 17 to hold out.

Video of Jodi Arias secret testimony

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28484365/2015/03/13/jodi-arias-secret-testimony-video-released

Maybe something good will come out of Jodi Arias being kept alive. But, people should remember the devil will lead you down a road and then leave you on your own!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: March 17, 2015, 03:10:23 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/12-news/2015/03/15/12news-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/

Arias juror who saved killer's life speaks out for first time
10:46 p.m. MST March 15, 2015

She's the juror who cast the vote that saved the life of convicted murderer Jodi Arias. Now the 33-year-old mother of three is getting threats to her own life.

"It's scary. There's people that hate me that don't even know me," the woman known as Juror 17 told me in an exclusive one-hour interview.

For the very first time, Juror 17 is making her case.

In the course of her interview with 12 News, Juror 17 described the attacks on her and her family; "brutal" battles inside the jury room; and, finally, why she believes Jodi Arias should not be put to death for the savage murder of boyfriend Travis Alexander.

<snipped>
Video of the first installment at the link.

There are more installments to this interview at the same URL above.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: March 17, 2015, 05:41:51 PM »

Brandi, thank you I had not realized that. I went back and listened to all of them. Really interesting.

She did not try to deliberate.
She had her mind made up before.
She has not one but 2 men in her life that were convicted/did plea deals with Juan Martinez
She has, at least for these interviews, a victim mentality making statements I hid in the bathroom on breaks to get away from the other jurors, to "it was brutal in there"

She never said WHY or back up her arguments for her decision. Other than she believed the defense and she did not think that Jodi could cope with a relationship like that. I kind of think she could not put herself in Travis shoes. It's like she believed that it was Travis doing and has it twisted in her head. Maybe she was an abused woman or something.

IF Travis was her son, she said that she would want the person punished. But that seems kind of odd to me because she wasn't exactly gung-ho on the idea of death. Believe me, if someone chopped up her son the way Jodi did to Travis, she would be yelling hang her.

Brandi,
Do you know if there is any investigation into juror 17's background or anything that may indicate the jury was tampered with?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: March 18, 2015, 10:19:45 AM »

Brandi, thank you I had not realized that. I went back and listened to all of them. Really interesting.

She did not try to deliberate.
She had her mind made up before.
She has not one but 2 men in her life that were convicted/did plea deals with Juan Martinez
She has, at least for these interviews, a victim mentality making statements I hid in the bathroom on breaks to get away from the other jurors, to "it was brutal in there"

She never said WHY or back up her arguments for her decision. Other than she believed the defense and she did not think that Jodi could cope with a relationship like that. I kind of think she could not put herself in Travis shoes. It's like she believed that it was Travis doing and has it twisted in her head. Maybe she was an abused woman or something.

IF Travis was her son, she said that she would want the person punished. But that seems kind of odd to me because she wasn't exactly gung-ho on the idea of death. Believe me, if someone chopped up her son the way Jodi did to Travis, she would be yelling hang her.

Brandi,
Do you know if there is any investigation into juror 17's background or anything that may indicate the jury was tampered with?

I agree.  She did not have an open mind at all to "listen" to others.  Her mind was made up.
Hopefully something good will come of this, but I can't imagine what it is at this point.

The "victim" mentality is certainly not attractive when she is not a victim.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1065 on: April 08, 2015, 11:10:35 AM »

Isn't next Monday the date that the judge gives the witch her sentencing? Isn't it suppose to be open so it can be broadcast live?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: April 08, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »

Isn't next Monday the date that the judge gives the witch her sentencing? Isn't it suppose to be open so it can be broadcast live?

Yes. April 13, 2015.

I believe it is supposed to be open. Could be wrong though. I'll research that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: April 08, 2015, 02:56:42 PM »

Yes. April 13, 2015.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28730614/judge-allows-live-video-coverage-of-jodi-arias-sentencing

Judge allows live video coverage of Jodi Arias sentencing
Posted: Apr 06, 2015 1:00 PM EDT

PHOENIX (AP) - A judge will permit live video coverage of convicted murderer Jodi Arias' sentencing April 13.

But Maricopa County Superior Court spokeswoman Karen Arra said in an email Monday that some footage could be excluded because some witnesses may not want to be photographed.

Judge Sherry Stephens will decide whether Arias will spend the rest of her life in prison for killing her lover or be eligible for possible release after 25 years.
<snipped>

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1068 on: April 09, 2015, 12:09:43 AM »

Yes. April 13, 2015.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28730614/judge-allows-live-video-coverage-of-jodi-arias-sentencing

Judge allows live video coverage of Jodi Arias sentencing
Posted: Apr 06, 2015 1:00 PM EDT

PHOENIX (AP) - A judge will permit live video coverage of convicted murderer Jodi Arias' sentencing April 13.

But Maricopa County Superior Court spokeswoman Karen Arra said in an email Monday that some footage could be excluded because some witnesses may not want to be photographed.

Judge Sherry Stephens will decide whether Arias will spend the rest of her life in prison for killing her lover or be eligible for possible release after 25 years.
<snipped>

Thank You Brandi. It's been a very busy day. I hope she gets life but I am not holding my breath.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: April 10, 2015, 04:39:45 PM »

Does anyone have any idea of what time the sentencing is going to start? I have been looking all over for a time and cannot seem to find one.
Thank you in advance!!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: April 10, 2015, 09:01:29 PM »

Does anyone have any idea of what time the sentencing is going to start? I have been looking all over for a time and cannot seem to find one.
Thank you in advance!!

Here you go, CarolF--
According to the email below, it starts at 8:30 a.m. MST on Monday, April 13, 2015.

April 10, 2015 Tweets
https://twitter.com/TrialDiariesJ

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ 
  ·  5h 5 hours ago   
Don't forget sentencing for #jodiarias is Monday at 8:30am MST! I will be there to bring you all the details!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: April 12, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »

http://www.inquisitr.com/1999910/watch-jodi-arias-sentencing-live-online-life-in-prison-or-possible-release-in-25-years-for-arias/
Watch Jodi Arias Sentencing Live Online: Life In Prison, Or Possible Release In 25 Years For Arias?
Posted: April 11, 2015

Convicted murderer Jodi Arias will sentenced on April 13, almost six weeks after a mistrial was declared. Watch live stream coverage of the sentencing that will take place at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix, Arizona, on Monday morning.

AZ Central reports that Judge Sherry Stephens will decide on Monday whether Arias will be sentenced to life in prison or by eligible for possible release after serving 25 years.

Sentencing will begin at 8:30 a.m. MST/11:30 a.m. EST. According to CBS 5, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens may exclude some live footage of witnesses who may refuse to appear on camera. Whether or not Arias will speak on Monday is unknown.

There are several options for watching the Jodi Arias sentencing live online on Monday morning.

HLN http://www.hlntv.com/
    CBS 5 AZ http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
    ABC 15 http://www.abc15.com/live
    FOX 10 http://www.fox10phoenix.com/
    The Gold Patrol http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/jodi-arias-trial.html

<snipped>

I suspect there will be quite a few more sites to view the sentencing.

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: April 12, 2015, 03:33:46 PM »

Thank you so much Brandi!!

That really is the only thing I am going to watch. I thought about watching the second trial but you know I found I just did not have the stomach for it. I just hope and pray the judge gives her the right sentence tomorrow to never ever be released.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: April 12, 2015, 03:45:25 PM »

That really is the only thing I am going to watch. I thought about watching the second trial but you know I found I just did not have the stomach for it. I just hope and pray the judge gives her the right sentence tomorrow to never ever be released.

You're welcome.

I believe she will give her LWOP.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1074 on: April 12, 2015, 05:51:22 PM »

You're welcome.

I sure hope you are right Brandi.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: April 12, 2015, 09:16:50 PM »

You're welcome.

(BBM)

I hope so too!!  She deserves nothing less imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: April 13, 2015, 07:46:00 AM »

You're welcome.

(BBM)

I hope so too!!  She deserves nothing less imo. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: April 13, 2015, 10:42:57 AM »

https://twitter.com/TrialDiariesJ

Some jurors are here in royal blue for Travis

Media is piling in awaiting the courtroom to open

We are hearing the jurors will be sitting in the jury box today. They are all wearing blue

Maria and Kirk Nurmi are here

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: April 13, 2015, 11:06:16 AM »

Good Morning Brandi and Everyone!

What station are you watching Brandi? Are they showing anything yet? I bet killer will drag this out as long as possible.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: April 13, 2015, 11:14:28 AM »

Good Morning Brandi and Everyone!

What station are you watching Brandi? Are they showing anything yet? I bet killer will drag this out as long as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LfNalzddw <-- live phone interview with Troy Hayden now.

It's Fox 10's youtube channel

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.