March 18, 2024, 10:17:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066649 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: April 13, 2015, 07:34:24 PM »

Pretty girls always get away with murder. If she was butt ugly she would be dead already  JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: April 14, 2015, 11:16:29 AM »

she is truly evil and should rot in obscurity

I totally agree.

I am now done with this case.

A long time coming.

hell's bells -- now the appeals --  I doubt I will live long enough to see her die!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: April 14, 2015, 11:17:41 AM »

Pretty girls always get away with murder. If she was butt ugly she would be dead already  JMO

I agree Blonde. 
Ugly on the inside!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: April 15, 2015, 09:37:26 AM »

"Stone faced"?  The show's over for now Jodi.  Guess she will just have to cool her heels until her appeal when she gets another shot to make an appearance in front of the cameras.  I hope she gets no more nor no less than any other inmate.  Most of all, I hope Travis Alexander's family and friends can begin the process of finding peace.  He was so horrifically taken from this life I don't believe there is such a thing for them as closure.  No closing the door on what happened.  Coming to peace and living day by day.  Jodi is in prison but she still has her life, which is much more than Travis.  There's nothing that can bring him back.  I'm sad Travis's family will have to once again endure having to see and hear her again when she makes her appeal/s.  It would be such a burden to carry, but it if where my son, brother, uncle, cousin etc., I would be at each and every court date I could make the rest of my life.  It's the one thing anyone can still do for Travis:  make sure Jodi Arias never, ever goes free.  JMHO

http://kxan.com/2015/04/15/stone-faced-jodi-arias-reports-to-arizona-prison/
Stone-faced Jodi Arias reports to Arizona prison
April 15, 2015

ARIZONA (NBC NEWS) — Jodi Arias reported to an Arizona prison Tuesday to begin serving a sentence of life without parole in the 2008 death of her boyfriend. Arias was admitted to the Perryville State Prison Complex prison in Goodyear, west of Phoenix, where she will be incarcerated pending an appeal of her conviction of murder in the death of Travis Alexander, who was shot and then stabbed nearly 30 times in his home outside Phoenix.

In her new prison mug shot, an expressionless Arias wears a simple orange jumpsuit with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and isn’t wearing her glasses — a marked departure from the image she presented at her trial and at her sentencing Monday.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: April 15, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/05/sneak-peek-jodi-arias-eventual-prison-home/24456075/

Two hour visit each week, 15 minute phone call per week for a couple of weeks then that is increased, 1 hour outside the cell each day for exercise plus a shower each day, up to ten books, a radio, and a tv with 15 channels.  This will all change in two years when she can go to school, work, and move into a dorm with up to ten women.

For what she did to Travis she has gotten off easy.  The only thing that seems worthy of her evil is that the prison is in the middle of a dusty desert and the air conditioner doesn't always work (information found at forums regarding this prison).

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: April 16, 2015, 09:34:44 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/05/sneak-peek-jodi-arias-eventual-prison-home/24456075/

Two hour visit each week, 15 minute phone call per week for a couple of weeks then that is increased, 1 hour outside the cell each day for exercise plus a shower each day, up to ten books, a radio, and a tv with 15 channels.  This will all change in two years when she can go to school, work, and move into a dorm with up to ten women.

For what she did to Travis she has gotten off easy.  The only thing that seems worthy of her evil is that the prison is in the middle of a dusty desert and the air conditioner doesn't always work (information found at forums regarding this prison).

she deserves nothing but suffering.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1106 on: June 19, 2015, 06:51:08 PM »

Can you believe this?

http://justice4jodi.com/jaa-appellate-fund-campaign-update/

https://twitter.com/jodiannarias

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: June 19, 2015, 09:47:45 PM »

I'm thinking about how the $73,000 raised to date could be used to feed hungry children or the elderly in our country instead of going toward the appeals of Jodi Arias.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 19, 2015, 10:01:28 PM »

Or maybe the $73,000 raised so far could be used for school supplies for kids in need, or used for classroom materials?  Or maybe  some of the money could be used for animal welfare?  How about if it was used for elderly and/or disabled folks that need eyeglasses or hearing aids? (which doesn't seem to be covered under medicare).  Surely there is a small town or a county that needs a good used ambulance or some fire gear.  How about funding some of our libraries, which have been hit by budget cuts? There are tons of ways that much money could be used to help a worthy cause.  I don't find Jodi Arias's appeals expenses a worthy cause.   JMHO  Why the heck are folks putting their cash toward appeals for Jodi Arias? While I feel everyone is entitled to a fair trial, I feel she's had that and more.  Geesh.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1109 on: June 19, 2015, 11:04:51 PM »

Or maybe the $73,000 raised so far could be used for school supplies for kids in need, or used for classroom materials?  Or maybe  some of the money could be used for animal welfare?  How about if it was used for elderly and/or disabled folks that need eyeglasses or hearing aids? (which doesn't seem to be covered under medicare).  Surely there is a small town or a county that needs a good used ambulance or some fire gear.  How about funding some of our libraries, which have been hit by budget cuts? There are tons of ways that much money could be used to help a worthy cause.  I don't find Jodi Arias's appeals expenses a worthy cause.   JMHO  Why the heck are folks putting their cash toward appeals for Jodi Arias? While I feel everyone is entitled to a fair trial, I feel she's had that and more.  Geesh.

Yup Muffy 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1110 on: June 20, 2015, 06:09:18 PM »

agree

2 4 1
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: June 21, 2015, 07:28:07 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: June 23, 2015, 09:08:40 AM »

Convicted killer Jodi Arias ordered to pay $30,000 to victim's family
Reuters By David Schwartz

17 hours ago

Jodi Arias is seen in photo from the Arizona Department of Corrections .
View photo
Jodi Arias is seen in photo from the Arizona Department of Corrections taken April 13, 2015. REUTERS/Arizona …
By David Schwartz

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona judge on Monday ordered convicted murderer Jodi Arias to pay about $30,000 to the family of the ex-boyfriend she shot and stabbed to death in 2008, court officials said.

Judge Sherry Stephens granted the amount to help cover expenses incurred by five of victim Travis Alexander's siblings, making the ruling during a restitution hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix.

http://news.yahoo.com/convicted-killer-jodi-arias-ordered-pay-30-000-200323436.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 23, 2015, 01:53:47 PM »

Convicted killer Jodi Arias ordered to pay $30,000 to victim's family
Reuters By David Schwartz

17 hours ago

Jodi Arias is seen in photo from the Arizona Department of Corrections .
View photo
Jodi Arias is seen in photo from the Arizona Department of Corrections taken April 13, 2015. REUTERS/Arizona …
By David Schwartz

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona judge on Monday ordered convicted murderer Jodi Arias to pay about $30,000 to the family of the ex-boyfriend she shot and stabbed to death in 2008, court officials said.

Judge Sherry Stephens granted the amount to help cover expenses incurred by five of victim Travis Alexander's siblings, making the ruling during a restitution hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix.

http://news.yahoo.com/convicted-killer-jodi-arias-ordered-pay-30-000-200323436.html

Good. 

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1114 on: August 03, 2015, 06:46:18 PM »

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-Arias-experiencing-some-depression-in-Perryville-in-letter-to-pen-pal/c1oiw/55bf8f200cf2dce5af6764a2

August 3, 2015

Cathy Russon

Apparently the bologna and prairie dogs aren't making life as rosy as Jodi Arias thought it would be in Perryville.  In this letter she sent to new pen pal, "Garry", this month she mentions she's been depressed. 

When you brutally murder a man, you lose your freedom for the rest of your life, and that can be depressing.

2 4 1
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: August 04, 2015, 01:39:21 AM »

Thanks SuzieQ Made my night! I hope she is forever depressed.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: August 15, 2015, 11:27:53 AM »

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-Arias-experiencing-some-depression-in-Perryville-in-letter-to-pen-pal/c1oiw/55bf8f200cf2dce5af6764a2

August 3, 2015

Cathy Russon

Apparently the bologna and prairie dogs aren't making life as rosy as Jodi Arias thought it would be in Perryville.  In this letter she sent to new pen pal, "Garry", this month she mentions she's been depressed. 

When you brutally murder a man, you lose your freedom for the rest of your life, and that can be depressing.

well ain't I just crying a river . . .
 Monkey Devil!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1117 on: January 27, 2016, 10:42:18 PM »

No words.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-arias-prison-phone-call-audio-travis-alexander-murderer-talks-rapper-behind-bars-perryville/?

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO

No Shame! Defiant Jodi Arias Slams ‘Haters’ In Bombshell Phone Call From Prison

PLUS listen to Travis Alexander's murderer describe her cushy life behind bars.

Posted on Jan 26, 2016 @ 7:00AM

Jodi Arias is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole in a state prison. But for the first time since she was sentenced, she’s speaking out in a bombshell audio conversation obtained by RadarOnline.com.

The conversation obtained by Radar took place on Sunday, January 10, 2016, and is a 15-minute call, the maximum lengthy allowed by the prison system. Arias, now 35, reached out to Kareem “Lefty” Williams, a rapper who produced a video about her in order to bring awareness to PTSD and domestic violence and Radar has obtained the audio from their conversation.

2 4 1
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: January 31, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »

I don't believe for one minute any syllable that comes out of her nasty mouth.

If she has it "cushy" there will be hundreds who will want the same perks.  Not going to happen.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: February 15, 2016, 06:59:14 PM »

Jodi Arias: Convicted Murderer Loses Visitation Rights for Vulgar Remark, Officials Say
Arias, convicted for killing her boyfriend in 2008, lost privileges for around 200 days after she called a female correctional officer a crude name, according to the Arizona Department of Corrections.

Jodi Arias denied visitation for six months

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 10:33 AM EST
Updated: Feb 15, 2016 10:33 AM EST

After using a vulgar insult toward a corrections officer, Jodi Arias was denied visitation. (Source: Pool via CNN)
After using a vulgar insult toward a corrections officer, Jodi Arias was denied visitation. (Source: Pool via CNN)
(CNN) - Jodi Arias will not be seeing any visitors for the next six months.

The Arizona Department of Corrections says Arias has temporarily lost her visitation privileges.

The 35-year-old is serving a life sentence after being convicted of murdering her boyfriend.

According to officials, Arias called a correctional officer a vulgar insult after she was denied a haircut. Arias will have to demonstrate 180 days of good behavior in order to see visitors again.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/31223179/jodi-arias-denied-visitation-for-six-months#ixzz40HoU2sBa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.