March 18, 2024, 08:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066627 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 06, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »

Hi Monks!!  Since news is a bit slow, I thought I'd share this with you. Besides the obnoxious lawyers who 'defended' ja...the so called experts were/are high on my voodoo doll list. In fact alyce laviolette is right under the whining, obnoxious, pervert attorneys. Having volunteered with assisting REAL abused women in their efforts to regain their dignity and self confidence, I was APPALLED that alv sat on that stand and told the jury that ja was indeed a battered woman. And of course like so many of us, I was left unfulfilled not knowing the outcome of her lying and disrespect for the court. Soooooooooooooooooo saying that I have made an effort to 'keep track' of her and her dealings. I feels she has used battered women for her personal and financial gain.  She is IMO one of the lowest of the lows.  I found these articles very interesting and hope you do too!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/alyce-laviolette

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: August 06, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »

more on alyce laviolette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6P7RZbEyZY

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/04/alyce-laviolette-disgrace-to-her.html

http://teensleuth.com/blog/?p=19073    one of my favorites

From my limited contact with LaViolette (just what I've seen during this trial) she is willing to twist the aggressor/victim scenario at will, to accommodate portraying Jodi as the victim. This is bullshit. She questions if Travis was fearful of Jodi because of her stalking behavior, then why did he continue seeing her? Yet she uses that exact scenario to portray Jodi as a victim by claiming even though she was fearful of Travis, she continued to see him. LaViolette paints this picture of domestic violence victims as women who despite their fear, stay with abusive spouses/partners because they fear the more real consequences of trying to leave their abuser. She speaks eloquently of how fearful Jodi was, but how she was compelled to stay with him, and yet when the script is flipped and Travis is fearful and staying with her, LaViolette's distain and disgust is evident.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: August 06, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »

more on alyce laviolette

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/04/alyce-laviolette-disgrace-to-her.html

From my limited contact with LaViolette (just what I've seen during this trial) she is willing to twist the aggressor/victim scenario at will, to accommodate portraying Jodi as the victim. This is bullshit. She questions if Travis was fearful of Jodi because of her stalking behavior, then why did he continue seeing her? Yet she uses that exact scenario to portray Jodi as a victim by claiming even though she was fearful of Travis, she continued to see him. LaViolette paints this picture of domestic violence victims as women who despite their fear, stay with abusive spouses/partners because they fear the more real consequences of trying to leave their abuser. She speaks eloquently of how fearful Jodi was, but how she was compelled to stay with him, and yet when the script is flipped and Travis is fearful and staying with her, LaViolette's distain and disgust is evident.

Hi everyone
Thanks for your prayers. I am on the road to recovery! I have two biopsies coming up aug 29 but am healing from the surjery! I'm getting my appetite back with spurts of energy. I see things are still slow! No idea when they will resume the last phase. She must be having camera withdrawals .

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2013, 10:31:07 AM »

more on alyce laviolette

Hi everyone
Thanks for your prayers. I am on the road to recovery! I have two biopsies coming up aug 29 but am healing from the surjery! I'm getting my appetite back with spurts of energy. I see things are still slow! No idea when they will resume the last phase. She must be having camera withdrawals .

Glad to read you are on that recovery road. Take it easy. She can't get on camera but she can tweet....check this out

http://www.jodispage.com/index.html

she had Keifer's tweet retweeted....he is the reporter that had it out for Juan....he took sides with the defense..he is a real AZZ.

Michael Kiefer        ✔ @michaelbkiefer
Maricopa Cty Sheriff's Off arrests NY Arias fan for death tweets at CNN anchors, but didn't care about same against Arias attys + witnesses.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2013, 10:34:28 AM »

This is the Facebook page her Aunt Sue set up.....

https://www.facebook.com/jodiann.ariasfamily

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2013, 10:37:25 AM »

https://twitter.com/HeinzFrick

this is the dildo that set up the new page for her....another loser who needs to insert himself in this horror to feel like a big man!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2013, 11:14:12 AM »

This is the Facebook page her Aunt Sue set up.....

https://www.facebook.com/jodiann.ariasfamily

Oh gag me -- again, no glasses in any of the pictures except for court!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2013, 11:14:59 AM »

this is the dildo that set up the new page for her....another loser who needs to insert himself in this horror to feel like a big man!!

such BS -- maybe he hopes to sell his twitter messages -- scumbag!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2013, 01:27:45 AM »

Stuff like this just blows me away. I put it in the same ilk as Manson groupies. They all belong in a huge mosh pit for the "reality altered".   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 10, 2013, 02:53:30 PM »

https://twitter.com/Jodiannarias/status/364852834124042240

‏@Jodiannarias
There's a Facebook group called "Nancy Grace We Hate Your Face!" She earned it.

Go to the link and read the replies

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: August 14, 2013, 03:28:37 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/14/jodi-arias-death-motion/2654833/
Jodi Arias judge denies motion to vacate death option
August 14, 2013

PHOENIX (AP) — The judge in Jodi Arias' murder case has denied a motion by defense attorneys to set aside the Arizona jury's determination that Arias killed her one-time lover in an "especially cruel" manner, a finding that made her eligible for the death penalty.

Her case is now in limbo as prosecutors decide whether to put on another penalty phase with a new jury in pursuit of the death penalty or settle for life in prison.

A hearing is set for Aug. 26.

Judge Sherry Stephens previously indicated she wanted to set a new trial date for September.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: August 14, 2013, 04:42:24 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57598545-504083/jodi-arias-update-judge-denies-motion-to-vacate-death-penalty-option/
Jodi Arias Update: Judge denies motion to vacate death penalty option
August 14, 2013

(CBS/AP) PHOENIX - A death sentence remains an option for convicted murderer Jodi Arias after a judge denied a defense motion to set aside the jury's determination that Arias killed her one-time lover Travis Alexander in an "especially cruel" manner, a finding that made her eligible for capital punishment.

Arias was convicted of first-degree murder May 8 in the death of  Alexander in his suburban Phoenix home. The same jury failed to reach a unanimous decision on her sentence. Her case is now in limbo as prosecutors decide whether to put on another penalty phase with a new jury in pursuit of the death penalty or settle for life in prison.

Arias' attorneys had sought to have set aside the jury's determination that Arias killed Alexander in an "especially cruel" manner, one of the so-called aggravating factors that allows the panel to then consider the death penalty.

Judge Sherry Stephens denied the motion in a ruling made public Wednesday.

Defense attorneys argued that the definition of "especially cruel" is too vague for jurors to determine what makes one killing more cruel or heinous than another. Their motion appeared to challenge a landmark 2002 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that found a defendant has the right to have a jury, rather than a judge, decide on the existence of an aggravating factor that makes the defendant eligible for capital punishment.

Prosecutors argued that state and federal courts have found the process continues to pass constitutional muster, and that the defense motion, which also claimed the process violated the separation of legislative and judicial powers, lacked merit.

A hearing is set for Aug. 26. Judge Stephens previously indicated she wanted to set a new trial date for the penalty phase for September.

Just seating a new jury could take weeks, given the trial's publicity. That process would be followed by retreading over testimony and evidence.

If the second panel failed to reach a unanimous decision, the death penalty would automatically be removed from consideration, and the judge would sentence Arias to spend her entire life behind bars or be eligible for release after 25 years.

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery has said the state is still preparing to seek the death penalty, but would consider resolving the case without another trial after consultation with the victim's family and defense lawyers, among other things.

Arias' defense by court-appointed attorneys has cost taxpayers nearly $1.7 million so far.

Montgomery has declined to publicly state the cost his office incurred prosecuting the case, citing a vague judge's order that prevents the release of some details.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: August 15, 2013, 02:30:53 PM »

A little narcissism on Jodie's aunt going on! A family thang! Will be glad when all this is done and she muffled.

Waving! Feeling normal again. Thanks everyone for the great updates.
Ja just doesn't know when to just shaddup and show some class.oh wait you can't show what you are not familiar with.

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: August 15, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »

A little narcissism on Jodie's aunt going on! A family thang! Will be glad when all this is done and she muffled.

Ja just doesn't know when to just shaddup and show some class.oh wait you can't show what you are not familiar with.

(Bolded by me)  Yep. Almost time to for Jodi to get back out of the limelight and back to the bump and grind of prison.   

Hi Loca!  Glad you're feeling better!!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: August 15, 2013, 05:03:15 PM »

(Bolded by me)  Yep. Almost time to for Jodi to get back out of the limelight and back to the bump and grind of prison.   

Hi Loca!  Glad you're feeling better!!

Thank you muffybee
Yupp sent her arse on to DR no more auntie sue on FB snacking it up. Also all those tweets directed at nancy! You would think its considered harassment. Wasn't it one of her fans that was going to do harm to nancy and Jane? They all need to go away
Meaning her aunt and fan club.

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2013, 04:44:17 PM »

One week until the next Jodi Arias Trial Conference.

Hope the jury selection begins very soon.

I am going to assume there will be another penalty phase trial, since no other course has been agreed upon.

And that is also what I'd like to see.

So, I am anxious to find out what happens at the trial conference next Monday, Aug. 26.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »

I am going to assume there will be another penalty phase trial, since no other course has been agreed upon.

So, I am anxious to find out what happens at the trial conference next Monday, Aug. 26.

I see arias is back in the news again. Now jvm is promoting her book! What can she say that would be different than what we have already heard? I get the feeling it's about self gratification with an excuse that her proceeds will go to animal rights etc. shes is dedicating the book to the family of travis ! Why not send some proceeds to the family? Am I off the hook with my thinking? If so please explain.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »

I see arias is back in the news again. Now jvm is promoting her book! What can she say that would be different than what we have already heard? I get the feeling it's about self gratification with an excuse that her proceeds will go to animal rights etc. shes is dedicating the book to the family of travis ! Why not send some proceeds to the family? Am I off the hook with my thinking? If so please explain.

Agree... I hardly watch her anymore. She kept hawking about her book the entire time before I switched channels.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »

Agree... I hardly watch her anymore. She kept hawking about her book the entire time before I switched channels.

Glad I'm not the only one! I think her book is self serving! I'm not interested in buying, I just want this trial to hurry come and go so she can be muted. That goes for Jodie and Jane. Justice for Travis.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »

Agree Loca

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.