March 18, 2024, 08:41:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066629 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 29, 2013, 01:20:24 AM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/26/alyce-laviolette-testimony?hpt=hln10_2

LaViolette spewing more venom......

If she received death threats why wasn't it reported to LE? I call BS on death threats

I may be wrong, but I thought I had read in a Long Beach, CA paper that the police were investigating threats
directed at LaViolette.  I think she has an office in Long Beach. But maybe I remember incorrectly.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 29, 2013, 01:23:41 AM »

Oh just want to add - threats or not - LaViolette was basically impeached when she admitted to the jury that
she had gone beyond the scope of her psychological testing and befriended the accused. She is just playing
victim imo trying to get sympathy from the public when the truth is the truth and she can't weasel out of what
she said, or did no matter how many 7 Dwarfs and Snow White she wants to allude too. She's an unprofessional
moron. AND she does more harm than good for women's rights. imo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 29, 2013, 10:25:27 AM »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSyMvcXCIAAk0Tu.png

Ok....I don't really understand this....but it looks like Willmot has subpoenaed Stabby's jail phone records from Jan 1, 2013 - through Aug 1, ..my gut tells me this has something to do with LaViolette's recent interview.....gonna ask an attorney friend and see of he can shed any light on this....

Sunny,
Do you know if in the upcoming verdict phase would the Prosecutor be able to bring in new material/evidence such as the
tapes of Jodi's parents with the Detective Flores etc. That could incriminate her further?

Hi Kermie!  It is my understand that they can introduce new evidence IF the judge allows it. And definitely if the defense opens the door.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 29, 2013, 10:37:32 AM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/26/alyce-laviolette-testimony?hpt=hln10_2

LaViolette spewing more venom......

If she received death threats why wasn't it reported to LE? I call BS on death threats

I may be wrong, but I thought I had read in a Long Beach, CA paper that the police were investigating threats
directed at LaViolette.  I think she has an office in Long Beach. But maybe I remember incorrectly.

Kermie I have tried to find any information on death threats towards her and so far the only thing I have found come from her or the defense attorneys....they may have been investigated and nothing came of it....just sounds suspicious to me. Emails and posting on FB are easily traced. If I find anything I will let you  know.  ALV has been on my radar since day one.....she set domestic violence back years IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 29, 2013, 10:38:14 AM »

Oh just want to add - threats or not - LaViolette was basically impeached when she admitted to the jury that
she had gone beyond the scope of her psychological testing and befriended the accused. She is just playing
victim imo trying to get sympathy from the public when the truth is the truth and she can't weasel out of what
she said, or did no matter how many 7 Dwarfs and Snow White she wants to allude too. She's an unprofessional

AMEN sistah!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 29, 2013, 10:39:35 AM »

Ok....I don't really understand this....but it looks like Willmot has subpoenaed Stabby's jail phone records from Jan 1, 2013 - through Aug 1, ..my gut tells me this has something to do with LaViolette's recent interview.....gonna ask an attorney friend and see of he can shed any light on this....

Sunny,
Do you know if in the upcoming verdict phase would the Prosecutor be able to bring in new material/evidence such as the
tapes of Jodi's parents with the Detective Flores etc. That could incriminate her further?

Hi Kermie!  It is my understanding that they can introduce new evidence IF the judge allows it. And definitely if the defense opens the door.

obviously I can't spell

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »

I talked to an attorney friend....he says he can only guess why Willmot subpoenaed the phone records....a couple guesses

1. want to use them to show ja contacted people to testify for her and they refused citing fear of death threats.
2. don't want any surprised and figure Juan would subpoena them and they wanted to get the jump on him and want to be able to try to get the judge to NOT allow them in.

both sound plausible to me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2013, 01:41:24 PM »

Sunny,

Hi Kermie!  It is my understand that they can introduce new evidence IF the judge allows it. And definitely if the defense opens the door.

Thank you Sunny. that is, good news for Juan Martinez and explains the grasping at straws defense moves.

Oh and I found this, I did remember correctly.

USA Today reported that Ms. LaViolette is receiving countless emails and phone calls at her Long Beach counseling office. The communications have become so intense, that Ms. LaViolette had to be seen at an emergency room for anxiety attacks and heart palpitations
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-public-backlash-to-alice-laviolettes-testimony/

I have not seen anything about arrests. So, I tend to agree with you that something is just kinky about her. Plus her own
manipulation of the truth while on the stand etc.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2013, 01:47:09 PM »

I talked to an attorney friend....he says he can only guess why Willmot subpoenaed the phone records....a couple guesses

1. want to use them to show ja contacted people to testify for her and they refused citing fear of death threats.
2. don't want any surprised and figure Juan would subpoena them and they wanted to get the jump on him and want to be able to try to get the judge to NOT allow them in.

Next thing the defense will try is having Jodi twerk'n Detective Fores.
It's all a bunch of feeble, incompetent defense of a killer, stalker, premeditated never gonna be okay woman imo.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2013, 01:48:31 PM »

I meant Det. Flores not Fores.

I can't see very well so ignore my spelling.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 29, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »

Next thing the defense will try is having Jodi twerk'n Detective Fores.
It's all a bunch of feeble, incompetent defense of a killer, stalker, premeditated never gonna be okay woman imo.

here's the defenses NEXT THING   

8/29/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 8/29/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S RENEWDED REQUEST TO SEQUESTER HER JURY

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 29, 2013, 06:33:17 PM »

Sunny,

Thank you Sunny. that is, good news for Juan Martinez and explains the grasping at straws defense moves.

USA Today reported that Ms. LaViolette is receiving countless emails and phone calls at her Long Beach counseling office. The communications have become so intense, that Ms. LaViolette had to be seen at an emergency room for anxiety attacks and heart palpitations
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-public-backlash-to-alice-laviolettes-testimony/

I have not seen anything about arrests. So, I tend to agree with you that something is just kinky about her. Plus her own

I didn't see anything  collaborating her 'I received death threats' allegation though.   And IMO her heart palpitations and anxiety attack came from Juan showing what a butt wipe she was Monkey Devil!  Dr. Samuels got out of there and was not heard from afterwards. He did not go open a twitter account.  I question if she was even approached to come back....I'd put my money on NO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 29, 2013, 06:42:07 PM »

I didn't see anything  collaborating her 'I received death threats' allegation though.   And IMO her heart palpitations and anxiety attack came from Juan showing what a butt wipe she was Monkey Devil!  Dr. Samuels got out of there and was not heard from afterwards. He did not go open a twitter account.  I question if she was even approached to come back....I'd put my money on NO!!
[/quote]

I hate spell check ............... corroborating not collaborating

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 29, 2013, 06:42:54 PM »

I meant Det. Flores not Fores.

I can't see very well so ignore my spelling.

I'll ignore yours if you ignore mine

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2013, 11:58:40 AM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2013, 01:27:26 PM »

Just to refresh our memories on alyce laviolette.......look what it took to get her to answer one question HONESTLY!!  I am not a violent person but this make me want to snack her hard!!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asj-6JTsVes

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 31, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »

The state has filed a motion objecting to the def motion to" Compel Jurors Twitter Accounts"   

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 31, 2013, 12:57:34 PM »

Unfortunately there are many ALV's in the mental health/counseling profession and I believe I have worked with at least half of them ..   Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2013, 03:32:09 PM »

Unfortunately there are many ALV's in the mental health/counseling profession and I believe I have worked with at least half of them ..   Monkey Devil!

Bless your heart!! To have to work with that kind of incompetence would make me a crazy woman.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 31, 2013, 03:33:10 PM »

This is an interesting exchange between Juan and the judge....don't ask me what my opinion of the judge is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6iOEqs74dY

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.