March 19, 2024, 02:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066680 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2013, 02:10:50 AM »

Oh just want to add - threats or not - LaViolette was basically impeached when she admitted to the jury that
she had gone beyond the scope of her psychological testing and befriended the accused. She is just playing
victim imo trying to get sympathy from the public when the truth is the truth and she can't weasel out of what
she said, or did no matter how many 7 Dwarfs and Snow White she wants to allude too. She's an unprofessional
moron. AND she does more harm than good for women's rights. imo.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »

O/t George zimmerman arrested gun related

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 11, 2013, 11:34:58 AM »

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/27/juror-reveals-her-feelings-about-arias/

Video of Anderson Cooper interviewing a female juror who voted for the death penalty.

She said she did not believe Jodi during her testimony, thought she showed no remorse. Said she was "all about Jodi."

She found being able to ask questions as a juror extremely helpful.

Too bad there were not more jurors like her on the jury.

Next court date is next Monday for another trial conference. Maybe this time, a date will be set and we can get this show on the road and over with soon!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 13, 2013, 02:49:41 PM »

Video of Anderson Cooper interviewing a female juror who voted for the death penalty.

She said she did not believe Jodi during her testimony, thought she showed no remorse. Said she was "all about Jodi."

Next court date is next Monday for another trial conference. Maybe this time, a date will be set and we can get this show on the road and over with soon!

Oh no!!

Jodi Arias trial update: Judge postpones hearing to October

PHOENIX - The judge overseeing the Jodi Arias case has postponed Monday's pretrial hearing to October.

Instead of Monday, Judge Sherry Stephens may rule on pending motions and set a penalty phase retrial date at 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 4.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-judge-postpones-hearing-to-october

Seems like there was no reason given, either.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 13, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »

Oh no!!

PHOENIX - The judge overseeing the Jodi Arias case has postponed Monday's pretrial hearing to October.

Instead of Monday, Judge Sherry Stephens may rule on pending motions and set a penalty phase retrial date at 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 4.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-judge-postpones-hearing-to-october

Dear me, all these postponements in these cases!
What a terror for the families.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2013, 05:27:51 PM »

Thank you everyone for the updates. I haven't been able to be here to read much!
My energy level after gallbladder surjery was very slow! I just found out I have cervical cancer! And have been realy ill. I go to meet with the oncologist for the first time tomorrow. Please say a little prayer for me. I may be having surjery to remove. It. I want my life back.

Ill come in and check updates periodically.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »

Oh no!!

Dear me, all these postponements in these cases!
What a terror for the families.

Oh my why is this judge allowing all these delays. I know it's her first death penalty case! But this has just gone beyond bazaar to allow the defence to get their way.

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2013, 07:08:10 PM »

Thank you everyone for the updates. I haven't been able to be here to read much!
My energy level after gallbladder surjery was very slow! I just found out I have cervical cancer! And have been realy ill. I go to meet with the oncologist for the first time tomorrow. Please say a little prayer for me. I may be having surjery to remove. It. I want my life back.

I've added you to my prayer list Loca, and I'm hoping for the best possible outcome.     Check in with us when you can.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »

Loca....so thinking of u!
Please keep us informed...xoxoxo

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 16, 2013, 12:24:18 PM »

loca,

I pray protection and healing over you that everything will be back to normal soon and this is just a small bump in the road
for your full recovery.  Let angels surround you and hold you in their arms.
peace be still.....

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: September 16, 2013, 12:25:56 PM »

new hearing date is Oct. 4

10-4-13 .............let the sentencing trial be set!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: September 16, 2013, 08:39:22 PM »

loca - thinking of you and your first meeting with your oncologist today.  have missed seeing you here as often as you once were.
 an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey 
Prayers for healing and full recovery. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »

new hearing date is Oct. 4

10-4-13 .............let the sentencing trial be set!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 19, 2013, 12:50:34 AM »

Patiently waiting for Justice.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2013, 10:30:12 AM »

(((loca)))   
sending you love, prayers and positivity!!!   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »

(((loca)))   

Thank you kindly
I have a long journey ahead. 6-7 weeks of radiation here where I live and the same for chemo and afterwards I go to the Bay Area for three weeks of another treatment. I am going to fight this. Gods in control
I see updates about this trial thanks everyone

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2013, 04:06:53 PM »

loca - thinking of you and your first meeting with your oncologist today.  have missed seeing you here as often as you once were.
 an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey 
Prayers for healing and full recovery. 

Can
Thank you! I miss being here and thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. Your all a very kind people.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »

(((loca)))   

Thank you flamom
It's reassuring to know you have such kindness from people you have never met! But feel like they are family.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »

Loca....so thinking of u!
Please keep us informed...xoxoxo

Cookie
Thank you! I'm going to,go thru weeks of radiation and chemo and more once they complete that here in my hometown! Than to a team of 7 near the Bay Area that will do the other treatments. There will be 7 in the treatment room. I go for 3 and a half hrs once a week. Three drs and anesthesiologist and a few others in the room. I will be medicated sedated! I hope I go into lalaland while they are doing their thing. I'm stage 2 it has began to spread. On SUNDAY I will get a pet scan and it will determine if the cancer has spread any other areas like the lymph notes and other organs. After they get the results than they can start treatments. They will do a blood test to determine my blood count. They want to make sure I can endure the treatments. If my count is low than a blood transfusion first. I realy doubt that ill need that though. This is my last weekend before I start this regiment. So I'm relaxing laying in bed chilling . I've had appointments every days since Monday and have had to travel to the Bay Area for consultation. I was told that there are only 100 drs that specialize in this kind of cancer in the United States. And three are there in Santa Clara. Some travel as far as Hawaii to go there for treatments.

I'm gonna fight this like a boxer lol
Ill keep y'all updated as I can.
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts! You have no idea how much it means to mean.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2013, 04:17:18 PM »

loca,

I pray protection and healing over you that everything will be back to normal soon and this is just a small bump in the road
for your full recovery.  Let angels surround you and hold you in their arms.
peace be still.....

Kermit
Yes and I actually feel a peaceful presence thru all,the trials I'm going they. Thank you kindly.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.