March 18, 2024, 09:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066640 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »

Tara Kelley @tarakelley320
@WildAboutTrial I believe on May 26, Travis was trying to break it off completely with Jodi! She got mad and threatened him with the sex tape! He started calling her those names b/c he thought if he did she would finally leave him alone, especially when he said u r the worst thing that ever happened to me! He was hoping that would make her stop! It only made her really mad knowing he no longer wanted her! She couldn’t take it! She planned the burglary and started planning his death!She wanted to make sure she was the last he ever had sexually!She wanted that power of knowing she was his last

Tara Kelly did a tweet interview here. It is very interesting to read her thoughts during the trial.
http://mixedbagblog.com/2013/05/29/tara-tweets-again/

When the sexual encounter that Jodi and Travis had prior to his brutal murder is considered ... the sexual counter that was captured on Travis' camera ... I cannot comprehend that Travis' anger in his text at the end of May had anything to do with a sex tape.  It makes sense that he would not have given Jodi more fuel for the fire.  IMO

Janet

+++++

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
March 15 at 12:55am 

Texts to and from Travis:

05/26/08 0759 Outgoing I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure whore, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrased by it. If he knew what I knew about you he’d spit in ur face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don’t care. It doesn’t serve your evilness.

05/26/08 0835 Outgoing You couldn’t get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That’s the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figures.

05/26/08 0911 Outgoing I don’t want your apology I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

05/26/08 0914 Outgoing You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared out me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjour you are sick and you have scamed me.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/443968905679257

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 12:04:13 PM »

I hope the judge won't delay the process today, and I wish it were being "live" broadcasted.  The defense is suppose to be asking for up to a year delay and it's possible that a deal will be entertained. I say, do it and get on with it! The sooner JA sits on death row, the better, in my book! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 12:23:19 PM »

I hope the judge won't delay the process today, and I wish it were being "live" broadcasted.  The defense is suppose to be asking for up to a year delay and it's possible that a deal will be entertained. I say, do it and get on with it! The sooner JA sits on death row, the better, in my book! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2013, 12:25:37 PM »

The parents of Jodi Arias would have had me in their corner as victims IF they had addressed Travis' family in the mitigation/sentencing phase and ... apologized for not heeding the waving red flags with positive action.

If William and/or Sandra Arias address the Travis' family in the upcoming trial ... I will consider their words insincere.  In other words ... too little; too late.  I will consider it all a strategy to influence jurors to vote against the death penalty. 

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Arias Parents in Police Interrogation
Aired April 29, 2013 - 20:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: We`re taking you inside the police interrogation room as they question Arias`s parents just two months after Travis Alexander`s brutal killing. This is interrogation, moments that even the jury has not seen,

<snipped>

SANDRA ARIAS: She would call me in the morning all happy, and call me an hour or two later in tears, crying and sobbing about something she didn`t want to talk about. And that happened constantly, and her friends thought -- too -- I had one friend call me in the middle of the night, and he even called a hotline for bipolar people and said Jodi is bipolar and she needs help. And that`s when we talked her into coming back here so she could be around family.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/29/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 12:35:39 PM »

I hope so too....in JM's motion below he agreed to a date change.....from the 18th to the 30th......He is ready and the defense has had 5 years...so let's get it going!!

In his motion, Martinez responded: "Neither reason warrants a continuance of the proceedings until the first part of next year. Therefore, the court should deny defendant’s request and should instead set trial in the penalty phase for July 30, 2013. This date will accommodate defense counsel’s “out of office” commitments as well as defendant’s desire to call witnesses."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-prosecution-wants-judge-to-deny-arias-request-to-push-back-trial#ixzz2Wm7AXVWe

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2013, 12:39:40 PM »

I agree.

Nevertheless ... I believe the outcome of a new trial will not differ.  Think about it.  What are the chances that 12 jurors will come down on the side of the death penalty.  Think about the testimony of the prosecution's  own expert.  Janeen DeMarte testified that Jodi had borderline personality disorder which may have caused her to "act out of desperation".  Will this be a mitigation factor presented by the defense in a new sentencing phase.

At this point ... rather than dragging out the process ... IF the sentence ruled by the judge was "life without parole" ... the scales of justice would not be balanced but ...

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2013, 12:40:33 PM »

@WildAboutTrial I believe on May 26, Travis was trying to break it off completely with Jodi! She got mad and threatened him with the sex tape! He started calling her those names b/c he thought if he did she would finally leave him alone, especially when he said u r the worst thing that ever happened to me! He was hoping that would make her stop! It only made her really mad knowing he no longer wanted her! She couldn’t take it! She planned the burglary and started planning his death!She wanted to make sure she was the last he ever had sexually!She wanted that power of knowing she was his last

Tara Kelly did a tweet interview here. It is very interesting to read her thoughts during the trial.

When the sexual encounter that Jodi and Travis had prior to his brutal murder is considered ... the sexual counter that was captured on Travis' camera ... I cannot comprehend that Travis' anger in his text at the end of May had anything to do with a sex tape.  It makes sense that he would not have given Jodi more fuel for the fire.  IMO

Janet

+++++

05/26/08 0759 Outgoing I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure whore, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrased by it. If he knew what I knew about you he’d spit in ur face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don’t care. It doesn’t serve your evilness.

05/26/08 0835 Outgoing You couldn’t get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That’s the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figures.

05/26/08 0911 Outgoing I don’t want your apology I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

05/26/08 0914 Outgoing You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared out me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjour you are sick and you have scamed me.

WHY did he want to see her again.
 I just don't get it.
If he didn't answer her calls or emails or text she wouldn't have been able to get to him.
 What am I not getting ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2013, 12:43:09 PM »

I hope so too....in JM's motion below he agreed to a date change.....from the 18th to the 30th......He is ready and the defense has had 5 years...so let's get it going!!

In his motion, Martinez responded: "Neither reason warrants a continuance of the proceedings until the first part of next year. Therefore, the court should deny defendant’s request and should instead set trial in the penalty phase for July 30, 2013. This date will accommodate defense counsel’s “out of office” commitments as well as defendant’s desire to call witnesses."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-prosecution-wants-judge-to-deny-arias-request-to-push-back-trial#ixzz2Wm7AXVWe

What time is the hearing SunnyinTX?

Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2013, 12:44:55 PM »

The parents of Jodi Arias would have had me in their corner as victims IF they had addressed Travis' family in the mitigation/sentencing phase and ... apologized for not heeding the waving red flags with positive action.

If William and/or Sandra Arias address the Travis' family in the upcoming trial ... I will consider their words insincere.  In other words ... too little; too late.  I will consider it all a strategy to influence jurors to vote against the death penalty. 

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Arias Parents in Police Interrogation
Aired April 29, 2013 - 20:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: We`re taking you inside the police interrogation room as they question Arias`s parents just two months after Travis Alexander`s brutal killing. This is interrogation, moments that even the jury has not seen,

<snipped>

SANDRA ARIAS: She would call me in the morning all happy, and call me an hour or two later in tears, crying and sobbing about something she didn`t want to talk about. And that happened constantly, and her friends thought -- too -- I had one friend call me in the middle of the night, and he even called a hotline for bipolar people and said Jodi is bipolar and she needs help. And that`s when we talked her into coming back here so she could be around family.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/29/ng.01.html

Janet, I don't think them addressing the Alexander's would have lessen my thoughts of them...and would probably have pizzed me off even more. SA tried to sell the forged letters to the Nat'l Enquirer, wore those stupid domestic abuse ribbons, laughed and giggled throughout the trial. Sat there and looked at the brutal slaughter pictures and never shed a tear, never looked at Travis' family with compassion.... Sorry, call me a hardazz, but I have nothing for them than disgust and disdain. God forbid my child ever do something criminal....for I would continue to love him but I certainly would not support him in his lies.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2013, 12:45:59 PM »

I just don't get it.
If he didn't answer her calls or emails or text she wouldn't have been able to get to him.

Blonde ... at times my grown kids call me naïve but ... even I have figured that one out.

Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2013, 12:46:37 PM »

Janet

Last I heard was 10AM Phoenix time.....I haven't checked in the past couple days though.

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:38 PM »

I just don't get it.

Blonde ... at times my grown kids call me naïve but ... even I have figured that one out.

Janet

The term booty call comes to mind.  jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »

Janet

+++++

I just don't get it.

Hi Blonde, there is nothing that proves he wanted to see her again. JMO I think she showed up at his house unannounced saying she had the tape and wanted him to see her erase/delete it. There are some calls to him the day before the murder, but they were short and didn't look like there was conversation.  Also remember she had his code to his phone to get messages. What happened after she got there....well we have seen the pictures....perhaps she enticed him into one last booty call?  We will never know the truth about that last day. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2013, 12:53:52 PM »

I just don't get it.

Janet

ooopsss I should have read ahead

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2013, 01:00:40 PM »

Janet, I don't think them addressing the Alexander's would have lessen my thoughts of them...and would probably have pizzed me off even more. SA tried to sell the forged letters to the Nat'l Enquirer, wore those stupid domestic abuse ribbons, laughed and giggled throughout the trial. Sat there and looked at the brutal slaughter pictures and never shed a tear, never looked at Travis' family with compassion.... Sorry, call me a hardazz, but I have nothing for them than disgust and disdain. God forbid my child ever do something criminal....for I would continue to love him but I certainly would not support him in his lies.

Sunny

I comprehend perfectly where you are coming from and ... hubby and I have always embraced your words in regards to our kids and each of them were aware of our position.

Sunny ... I believe Jodi is worthy of the death penalty and in the name of justice I hope that 12 jurors concur.  However ... I concede IF it were one of my grown kids in Jodi's place ... I do not know what I would do in my efforts to take the death penalty off the table.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2013, 01:01:00 PM »

I just don't get it.

Janet

ooopsss I should have read ahead

I agree with your post above, Sunny. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »

Janet

Last I heard was 10AM Phoenix time.....I haven't checked in the past couple days though.
[/quote]

Thanks Sunny

Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2013, 01:07:15 PM »

http://variety.com/2013/tv/reviews/jodi-arias-dirty-little-secret-review-lifetime-movie-1200496735/

Cashing in on the trial, Lifetime movie is unabashed exploitation

With a sordid “true story” of sex, violence and Mormonism tailor-made for TV-movie treatment, “Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret” makes no apologies for its obligatory exploitation. Twenty years ago, the major networks would’ve been fighting for the rights to Arias’ tawdry tale, and conflicting points of view could have inspired multiple pics à la Amy Fisher. In 2013, Lifetime has the market all to itself and the cabler should reap the ratings rewards with a timely — and undeniably trashy — take.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2013, 01:09:11 PM »

I just don't get it.

Was her kinky sex worth his life?

Janet

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2013, 01:11:33 PM »

[/b]Was her kinky sex worth his life?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.