March 19, 2024, 04:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066693 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: December 04, 2013, 02:02:57 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-judge-denies-request-for-jurors-twitter-information
Jodi Arias update: Judge denies request for jurors' Twitter information
Posted: 9:45 AM
Last Updated: 2 hours and 2 minutes ago

PHOENIX - A judge in the Jodi Arias trial ruled Wednesday that all jurors will not be required to provide their social media account information to the court.

The ruling filed Wednesday morning states there is no lawful basis for the court to monitor jurors without credible allegation that misconduct has occurred.

The ruling comes after Arias' attorneys wanted Judge Sherry Stephens to compel jurors in her penalty phase retrial to reveal their Twitter account information so the accounts could be monitored to make sure they aren't communicating about the case.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez called it an invasion of juror privacy.
<snipped>

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2013, 07:13:05 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-judge-denies-request-for-jurors-twitter-information
Jodi Arias update: Judge denies request for jurors' Twitter information
Posted: 9:45 AM
Last Updated: 2 hours and 2 minutes ago

PHOENIX - A judge in the Jodi Arias trial ruled Wednesday that all jurors will not be required to provide their social media account information to the court.

The ruling filed Wednesday morning states there is no lawful basis for the court to monitor jurors without credible allegation that misconduct has occurred.

The ruling comes after Arias' attorneys wanted Judge Sherry Stephens to compel jurors in her penalty phase retrial to reveal their Twitter account information so the accounts could be monitored to make sure they aren't communicating about the case.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez called it an invasion of juror privacy.
<snipped>

thanks for the postings Brandi.

Definitely would be an invasion of privacy.  Hard to tell what they will think of next!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: December 05, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/calendar/calList.asp?ID=3604&startdate=12/6/2013&length=1

Looks like this week's conference will be held tomorrow.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 06, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »

No update yet on what transpired today, but I understand it is now over.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: December 07, 2013, 01:37:24 AM »

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/calendar/calList.asp?ID=3604&startdate=12/7/2013&length=7

Still dragging along. Next court date is next Friday, the 13th.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: December 07, 2013, 01:40:42 PM »

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one still following this case. I know not much has been happening, but I am waiting for the day that the murderer pays for her inhuman, brutal actions toward Travis, hopefully with her life. She does not deserve to be living, IMO.

I wait for the day we remember only Travis, not her, when we remember this case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 08, 2013, 12:18:07 AM »

I don't care about what Jodi Arias wants, feels, doesn't want, etc.  It's not about her.  I don't care about her art sales, I don't want to give any clicks to any  sites that support her or give her any press. I don't believe she should be able to make money while in prison, which is banking on the notoriety of the case.  Would her artwork sell for what it does if she wasn't a convicted murderer?  It probably wouldn't sell at all, imo.  Any money she can make or has made should be given to the victim's family.  Again, jmho.

.  It's time for Travis's family and friends to have some relief from the delays, waiting, trials and etc.  I'm ready to see justice for Travis Alexander.  Put Jodi Arias away for the rest of her life, without possibility of parole.  JMHO

Thank you for all keeping this thread updated Brandi. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: December 08, 2013, 01:31:11 AM »

I don't care about what Jodi Arias wants, feels, doesn't want, etc.  It's not about her.  I don't care about her art sales, I don't want to give any clicks to any  sites that support her or give her any press. I don't believe she should be able to make money while in prison, which is banking on the notoriety of the case.  Would her artwork sell for what it does if she wasn't a convicted murderer?  It probably wouldn't sell at all, imo.  Any money she can make or has made should be given to the victim's family.  Again, jmho.

.  It's time for Travis's family and friends to have some relief from the delays, waiting, trials and etc.  I'm ready to see justice for Travis Alexander.  Put Jodi Arias away for the rest of her life, without possibility of parole.  JMHO

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 08, 2013, 01:41:50 AM »

Hi Kermit! Hugs
For the most part I am! Other than The Lord! Only one sibling (sister) out of ten! Including my mom! Have not called or darkened my doorsteps. I have no idea why! The Lord has told me to lean not to my own understanding. I've always been there. Financially to help my mom!but since I got sick I could no longer help her!  But as in every family there's a favorite and it's not me lol. Anyways good news! The day before thanksgiving I had the blood transfusion! I didn't feel good thanksgiving day! I managed to eat a little! It took until now for strength to enter into my tired body, I am now feeling human again. Tomorrow I go to Santa Clara! For my LAST internal cervix radiation, than the following day I end my last radiation in my hometown. I ended chemo last Monday! Wohoooooo. I have the best support anyone can hope for The Lord!
Wow what a journey, the god of the mountains has also been The Lord in the valleys.
Thank you so much for your prayers! I humbly mean it. It's a humbling experience to have to endure.

May you see the plans that God has for your life and be overwhelmingly excited about them! May you gain favor like never before because you have such a thankful heart!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: December 08, 2013, 01:44:42 AM »

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one still following this case. I know not much has been happening, but I am waiting for the day that the murderer pays for her inhuman, brutal actions toward Travis, hopefully with her life. She does not deserve to be living, IMO.

I wait for the day we remember only Travis, not her, when we remember this case.

You are not alone. No matter how long the counsel tries to drag it out, one day the justice will have to be leveled on Jodi.
Juan Martinez, will bring it. Sad that our court system is the way it is.
But justice will prevail.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 08, 2013, 07:45:31 AM »

You are not alone. No matter how long the counsel tries to drag it out, one day the justice will have to be leveled on Jodi.
Juan Martinez, will bring it. Sad that our court system is the way it is.
But justice will prevail.

Justice will prevail for!  Travis! It's hard to comprehend anyone being so evil! As Jodie arias. We as humans can't comprehend or wrap,around our mind around such evil.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 08, 2013, 07:55:08 AM »

Hi Kermit! Hugs
For the most part I am! Other than The Lord! Only one sibling (sister) out of ten! Including my mom! Have not called or darkened my doorsteps. I have no idea why! The Lord has told me to lean not to my own understanding. I've always been there. Financially to help my mom!but since I got sick I could no longer help her!  But as in every family there's a favorite and it's not me lol. Anyways good news! The day before thanksgiving I had the blood transfusion! I didn't feel good thanksgiving day! I managed to eat a little! It took until now for strength to enter into my tired body, I am now feeling human again. Tomorrow I go to Santa Clara! For my LAST internal cervix radiation, than the following day I end my last radiation in my hometown. I ended chemo last Monday! Wohoooooo. I have the best support anyone can hope for The Lord!
Wow what a journey, the god of the mountains has also been The Lord in the valleys.
Thank you so much for your prayers! I humbly mean it. It's a humbling experience to have to endure.

May you see the plans that God has for your life and be overwhelmingly excited about them! May you gain favor like never before because you have such a thankful heart!

Kermit!
Thank you! I'm so great flu for everything that The Lord has done for me. I'm happy to report that all treatments have ended and my dr told me that he seen no more tumor! In my cervix! Nor any more lymph nodes. It takes about three to four months for the chemo and the radiation to completely kill the cancer cells. I'm still low on my white blood count! It's going to take time for me body to feel healthy totally! My stomach and taste buds are not connecting, Lol
I'm so thankful to you all your kind words and prayers! I'm not out of the woods totally but I see the light now! I know there are great things ahead! There's a reason for everything. I'm a cancer!survivor ever so humbly and greatful for for his mercy, not everyone gets a second chance! I want to make a difference somewhere! Somehow! It's easy to take life for granted! Until it's almost snatched from you! Every breath we take is a gift.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 08, 2013, 07:58:14 AM »

Yes your so right! Her hubris is way out of control! Someday soon! I too pray that the family of Travis Alexander gets justice. It must be miserable to be her! And it seems like her family is feeding her narcissism. She getting her 15 minutes of fame! Over and over like the movie  fifty last dates.

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 09, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-judge-rules-arias-retrial-to-remain-in-phoenix

Jodi Arias update: Judge rules Arias retrial to remain in Phoenix
Last Updated: 2 hours and 33 minutes ago
By: Associated Press

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias' sentencing phase retrial will remain in Phoenix after a judge denied a second motion from defense attorneys to move the case because of intense publicity.
<snipped>
A new retrial date has not yet been set as prosecutors again seek the death penalty.

Arias' attorneys have sought twice to move the trial out of Phoenix because of intense publicity.
<snipped>

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 09, 2013, 07:12:13 PM »

Loca,

Try baby food to help you get back to eating. Eat several meals during the day rather than just 3 meals a day.
Try avocados, nuts, seeds, puddings, and cooked cereals like Oatmeal. I am a rare person who loves oatmeal
but if you put cinnamon in it or raisins or nuts it taste better. You can also eat beans, so try the no fat Rosarita brand
which tends to not give you the flatulence. Also, dried fruit. I love dried apricots, not many people like them, but
also dried cranberries which you could also put in cereal. Mix it up and you will get an appetite back soon. Much
on raisins to add iron to your system and sunflower seeds can be a nice snack. Almonds are suppose to be good
for you too.  And make sure you eat a banana or a baked potato for your potassium levels to stay up. Now, it's about
eating right to help boost your body. You'll be surprised how well you can bounce back by eating right. There are
wheat flour tortillas too and I find if I put beans non fat and tomatoes and onion in it with some cheese in the wheat tortilla
then it taste yummy. Of course I would add a lot of hot sauce, but I don't know that it would be good for you.

Glad to hear the chemo is over! And you are on your way to a new life. I hope you kept a journal of your experience.
Like I said before, you are a very strong person.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 09, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-update-judge-rules-arias-retrial-to-remain-in-phoenix

Jodi Arias update: Judge rules Arias retrial to remain in Phoenix
Last Updated: 2 hours and 33 minutes ago
By: Associated Press

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias' sentencing phase retrial will remain in Phoenix after a judge denied a second motion from defense attorneys to move the case because of intense publicity.
<snipped>
A new retrial date has not yet been set as prosecutors again seek the death penalty.

Arias' attorneys have sought twice to move the trial out of Phoenix because of intense publicity.
<snipped>

I do not think that if they move this to time buck two that it would get any less publicity.
Besides, me thinks this judge wants to stay on the case.

MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: December 10, 2013, 12:19:45 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 10, 2013, 01:33:23 PM »

Steven Alexander
15 hours ago via mobile
https://www.facebook.com/steven.alexander.56863
Letting everybody know, the trial isn't due to start until mid February. We believe this is a tactic to try and get us to throw in the towel. We will not! I say again it won't happen. Our family will come together and see it through until it is finished. There is a monster that haunts us, but once the correct sentence is given, it's her who will be haunted until the most the most humane punishment comes to her. Nothing compared to the sentence she gave to a good man. Anyhow, the entire Alexander family thanks all of you. Thank you for having our backs.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 10, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »

Hi loca!  I see ya in the rafters.

December 5th has come and gone.  December 6th was the first day of the rest of your life!

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: December 10, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »

Loca,

Are you on your own going through this?

Dec 7th will be here before you know it. Don't look back. Stay the course and even if your strength is zapped,
rest and meditate upon good things. You are a real fighter. I know your outcome will be good, hang in there
there is a reason for this test in your life, perhaps it is for someone else to see how strong you are in your faith.
Look at this  he loves to hop
  he loves to give hugs
and
  is for you

Hi Kermit! Hugs

Hi Kermit
I'm truly on the road to recovery! I have learned to juice my veggies and fruits together! Quite tasty and nourishing to a energy depleted body. I have to do a blood draw next week, as my white blood count is still low! I have be careful, this time of year. I have a few months to wait for the cancer cells to die! Before they can do anymore scans or surjury.
I'm on the road to recovery! I feel blessed.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.