March 18, 2024, 09:39:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1066643 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: March 28, 2014, 01:41:47 PM »

Thanks you for sharing loca.  It has been a while.

It was not the outcome we were praying for but this is where faith enters the scenario ... faith that our Heavenly Father ... Who loved us so much ... holds our lives in His hands.  At times it is difficult to comprehend but in those moments of doubt ... others upholding us in prayer affords the required strength ... encouragement ... peace of mind ... to endure.  My daughter's mother-in-law shared that out of the depths of despair following breast cancer surgery a deeper relationship with Christ emerged ... a deeper  relationship than she had ever experienced since making a personal decision as a child over sixty years ago to follow Christ.

Love, Janet

Philippians 4:6-7

Fret not about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Good Morning loca.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 01, 2014, 02:31:30 PM »

Can you believe this?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ariz-womans-murder-trial-harkens-back-jodi-arias/story?id=23139252
Ariz. Woman's Murder Trial Harkens Back Jodi Arias Case
April 1, 2014

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: April 19, 2014, 07:41:23 AM »

4/19/14  I Got Hep C in Jail

Now I'm Going After the Sheriff & Nancy Grace

"Jodi Arias got more than a murder conviction in Arizona ... she got Hepatitis C ... and she blames it on Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who she also claims is in a conspiracy with none other than Nancy Grace.

Jodi -- who was convicted last year of murdering her ex-BF Travis Alexander, is awaiting the death penalty phase of the case. 

Jodi claims in new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- while she was in the custody of Sheriff Joe ... she was given a Tuberculosis shot with an infected needle, which gave her Hep C.

She also claims her left silicone breast implant leaked and caused a fungal growth.  Jodi alleges she was denied medical care.

Jodi also claims Joe has put cameras in her cell and forces her to say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning or else she won't get fed.

Now Nancy Grace ... Jodi alleges Joe intercepted sexual letters between her and Travis' cousin and leaked them to Nancy, who then blabbed about them on TV.  Nancy claimed the 2 were getting hitched.

Jodi -- who filed the papers without the benefit of a lawyer -- wants a restraining order against Nancy and Joe ... prohibiting them from allegedly violating her privacy and hurting her ability to get a fair shake in the death penalty phase."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/jodi-arias-sues-nancy-grace-sheriff-joe-arapaio-love-letters-hepatitis/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 19, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »

4/19/14  I Got Hep C in Jail

Now I'm Going After the Sheriff & Nancy Grace

"Jodi Arias got more than a murder conviction in Arizona ... she got Hepatitis C ... and she blames it on Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who she also claims is in a conspiracy with none other than Nancy Grace.

Jodi -- who was convicted last year of murdering her ex-BF Travis Alexander, is awaiting the death penalty phase of the case. 

Jodi claims in new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- while she was in the custody of Sheriff Joe ... she was given a Tuberculosis shot with an infected needle, which gave her Hep C.

She also claims her left silicone breast implant leaked and caused a fungal growth.  Jodi alleges she was denied medical care.

Jodi also claims Joe has put cameras in her cell and forces her to say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning or else she won't get fed.

Now Nancy Grace ... Jodi alleges Joe intercepted sexual letters between her and Travis' cousin and leaked them to Nancy, who then blabbed about them on TV.  Nancy claimed the 2 were getting hitched.

Jodi -- who filed the papers without the benefit of a lawyer -- wants a restraining order against Nancy and Joe ... prohibiting them from allegedly violating her privacy and hurting her ability to get a fair shake in the death penalty phase."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/jodi-arias-sues-nancy-grace-sheriff-joe-arapaio-love-letters-hepatitis/

Jodi.  Jodi.  Jodi.  Jodi.  I guess we're back to Jodi again.  It's always something with her.    

Waiting for justice for Travis Alexander.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 21, 2014, 01:02:38 PM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/04/20/Jodi-Arias-Hepatitis-C-lawsuit-fake-lawyer-says/9531398038464/

Jodi Arias Hepatitis C lawsuit fake, lawyer says
April 20, 2014 at 8:31 PM

PHOENIX, April 20 (UPI) -- Convicted killer Jodi Arias didn't file a lawsuit against Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio for contracting Hepatitis C while in his custody, her lawyer, Jennifer Willmott said.

TMZ reported Saturday that Arias filed the lawsuit -- without a lawyer -- saying she was given a Tuberculosis vaccine while in custody, but that the needle used on her was dirty.

Willmott said the lawsuit was completely false and that she doesn't know who filed it.

Arpaio said the lawsuit's claims have no basis, but that he's not surprised by it.

"Nothing surprises me with her," he said. "She's just angry with me because, No. 1, I stopped all the media from going to the jail to interview her."

He said the supposed lawsuit is just Arias' way of trying to get media attention.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 22, 2014, 02:14:43 AM »

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/inmate-hoaxes-tmz-576432

April 21, 2014
Prisoner Hoaxes TMZ With Phony Jodi Arias Story

APRIL 21--In a Saturday “EXCLUSIVE,” the gossip rubes at TMZ reported that convicted killer Jodi Arias had filed a pro se lawsuit against Nancy Grace and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, alleging, among other things, that she had contracted hepatitis C while in an Arizona jail and that the TV host had somehow intercepted her mail.

Referring to “new legal docs obtained by TMZ,” the site noted that Arias--who was convicted last year of murdering her boyfriend--had “filed the papers without the benefit of a lawyer” and was seeking restraining orders against Grace and Arpaio.

The Arias story was picked up by a variety of news outlets--UPI, the Daily Mail, Perez Hilton, and assorted TV and radio stations--that dutifully credited TMZ with the purported scoop.

Except, of course, that Arias did not actually file the lawsuit, which appears to be the handiwork of an inmate notorious for such fraudulent court submissions.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 22, 2014, 08:24:42 AM »

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/inmate-hoaxes-tmz-576432

April 21, 2014
Prisoner Hoaxes TMZ With Phony Jodi Arias Story

APRIL 21--In a Saturday “EXCLUSIVE,” the gossip rubes at TMZ reported that convicted killer Jodi Arias had filed a pro se lawsuit against Nancy Grace and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, alleging, among other things, that she had contracted hepatitis C while in an Arizona jail and that the TV host had somehow intercepted her mail.

Referring to “new legal docs obtained by TMZ,” the site noted that Arias--who was convicted last year of murdering her boyfriend--had “filed the papers without the benefit of a lawyer” and was seeking restraining orders against Grace and Arpaio.

The Arias story was picked up by a variety of news outlets--UPI, the Daily Mail, Perez Hilton, and assorted TV and radio stations--that dutifully credited TMZ with the purported scoop.

Except, of course, that Arias did not actually file the lawsuit, which appears to be the handiwork of an inmate notorious for such fraudulent court submissions.

Jodi Arias is bad enough, but throw in the media and a cheap rag of a news outlet and the waters just get dirtier and muddier.  JMHO

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2014, 12:30:52 PM »

just plain disgusting.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 12, 2014, 04:31:25 PM »

Jodi Arias due in court ahead of September retrial
Published May 12, 2014

PHOENIX –  Jodi Arias is due back in court this week as attorneys prepare for a second penalty phase.

Arias was convicted of murder last year for the 2008 killing of her lover in Arizona, but jurors couldn't reach a decision on a sentence.

Under state law, while her murder conviction stands, prosecutors have the option of putting on a second penalty phase with a new jury in an effort to secure a death sentence.

If the second panel fails to reach a unanimous decision, the death penalty will be removed from consideration. The judge then would sentence Arias to spend her entire life behind bars or be eligible for release after 25 years. The second penalty phase is set for September.

Arias is back in court on Friday for a hearing.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/12/jodi-arias-due-in-court-ahead-september-retrial/?intcmp=latestnews

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 16, 2014, 04:53:01 PM »

Jodi Arias appears in closed court hearing ahead of murder case's September sentencing retrial
May 16, 2014 - 3:45 PM

PHOENIX — Jodi Arias has returned to an Arizona courtroom as attorneys prepare for a second penalty phase in her murder trial.

Friday's hearing was closed to the public, including the media.

Arias was convicted last year in the 2008 killing of her lover, but jurors couldn't reach a decision on a sentence.

Under state law, her murder conviction stands, but prosecutors have the option of putting on a second penalty phase with a new jury in an effort to secure a death sentence.

If the second panel fails to reach a unanimous decision, the death penalty will be removed from consideration. The judge then would sentence Arias to spend her life behind bars or be eligible for release after 25 years.

The second penalty phase is set for September.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/259576201.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: May 16, 2014, 06:38:18 PM »

Convicted Killer Jodi Arias Back In Court, Wearing Prison Stripes Uniform As She Tries To Have Cameras Banned During Death Penalty Sentencing Phase Of Trial
Posted on May 16, 2014 @ 14:21PM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

With no jury present to try and influence, Jodi Arias appeared in an Arizona courtroom on Friday in her black and white striped prison uniform and RadarOnline.com has the photo of the convicted killer as her attorneys fight to have cameras banned in her upcoming hearings.
<snipped>
Her attorneys, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott, have inundated the court with paperwork attempting to delay the final phase that could give their client either the death penalty, life in prison without parole or life in prison with parole.
<snipped>
The hearing was a request to ban on cameras in the courtroom during the upcoming proceedings, something Arias is arguing for and the prosecution has been against. The judge did not yet make a ruling on the request.
The sentencing phase of Arias’ trial is scheduled to begin on September 8, 2014.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/05/jodi-arias-court-travis-alexander-convicted-killer-prison-stripes-uniform-cameras-banned-death-penalty-sentencing/

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: May 16, 2014, 10:23:42 PM »

Photo Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2630826/Arias-returns-court-ahead-September-retrial.html

Sitting there with her chinny chin chin all defiant like......
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: May 16, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »

Thanks for the picture Kermit! Love her outfit and oh oh check out her phony glasses. I really hope the media will be allowed in, she gave up any rights to anything when she killed Travis.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: May 21, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/683729-jodi-arias-returns-to-court-july-1/

Jodi Arias Returns to Court July 1 After an Appearance Last Week
May 19, 2014
Last Updated: May 20, 2014 9:54 am

Jodi Arias will appear in Arizona state court again on July 1st, 2014 for the second penalty phase of her murder trial. Arias was convicted of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, in 2008.

The official Twitter account for Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix, AZ, under the handle MC Superior Court, announced ”Next court date in State v. #JodiArias is July 1st at 8:30 am.”

“State v Jodi Arias has begun. Judge Stephens set the next hearing for July 1. All other matters will be conducted in a closed proceeding,” the account read. 

According to Radar Online, Arias’s attorneys are fighting to have cameras banned during the upcoming hearings. Arias was found guilty of stabbing, shooting, and slitting the throat of Alexander. During a second phase of the penalty phase, a new jury would be able to secure a death sentence.

If the death penalty doesn’t get a unanimous vote, judge Stephens would then be able to sentence Arias to life in prison or 25 years, writes Huffington Post.

The sentencing phase of the trial will begin on September 8, 2014.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 22, 2014, 10:16:41 AM »

thanks grace-land for this update.
This can't come soon enough!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 23, 2014, 01:08:54 AM »

It was not the outcome we were praying for but this is where faith enters the scenario ... faith that our Heavenly Father ... Who loved us so much ... holds our lives in His hands.  At times it is difficult to comprehend but in those moments of doubt ... others upholding us in prayer affords the required strength ... encouragement ... peace of mind ... to endure.  My daughter's mother-in-law shared that out of the depths of despair following breast cancer surgery a deeper relationship with Christ emerged ... a deeper  relationship than she had ever experienced since making a personal decision as a child over sixty years ago to follow Christ.

Love, Janet

Fret not about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Good Morning loca.

Hi tamikosmom
Long time since I have been here. I'm on my 2nd chemo round! 4th blood transfusion on Tuesday. Lost my hair this time around! But thank you Jesus, for the strength to fight for my life! I'm actualy feeling better in someways! It mastecised to the liver! What a way to get my figure back huh! Lost tons of weight! But I've not lost the will to live! I'm not worried, scared nor depressed! I have faith and that keeps me going. Death! All I can say! Ain't no one got time for that lol! Seriously.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: May 23, 2014, 01:12:13 AM »

Love, Janet

Good Morning loca.

Hi tamikosmom
Long time since I have been here. I'm on my 2nd chemo round! 4th blood transfusion on Tuesday. Lost my hair this time around! But thank you Jesus, for the strength to fight for my life! I'm actualy feeling better in someways! It mastecised to the liver! What a way to get my figure back huh! Lost tons of weight! But I've not lost the will to live! I'm not worried, scared nor depressed! I have faith and that keeps me going. Death! All I can say! Ain't no one got time for that lol! Seriously.
Tamikosmom... I agree going thru something like this! Makes you closer to The Lord, I'm literaly in his hands, your posts-are do uplifting to me! I passed the roughest part! Weakness, pain, is not as bad! I'm more mobile!

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 24, 2014, 06:24:40 PM »

Jodi Arias Trial: Convicted Killer Rails Against Mormons After Appearing in Court
May 22, 2014

Jodi Arias went on a tirade in a recent blog post, her first for many months.

Arias was a frequent user of Twitter earlier this year and especially last year, but she declared that she was taking a break from the social media website.

The May 20 blog post is her first time saying anything online for quite a while.

Arias in her post, titled “Hypocrisy Never Ceases to Amuse Me,” railed against members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

She said that members “are cautioned against becoming disheartened or jaded toward the church over bad behavior, hypocrisy, or outright judgmentalism of other members. Even non-members are urged not to form opinions about Mormonism as a whole by basing them on the poor examples of the few.”

But, she said, members of the church have been writing to her telling her hateful things.

Among them has been Wendy Grant, who allegedly sent her a postcard that says “get ready to die you lying, evil murderous slut,” according to a picture of the postcard that Arias posted online with the help of supporters.

Arias says that members of the church shouldn’t judge her, but that she doesn’t blame Wendy, even thoug Grant “holds herself in a position far holier than I.”

<snipped>

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/690296-jodi-arias-trial-convicted-killer-rails-against-mormons-after-appearing-in-court/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: May 24, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »

loca   

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

We have this Moment

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Gloria Gaither

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: May 28, 2014, 08:32:40 PM »

Jodi Arias Trial: Convicted Killer Rails Against Mormons After Appearing in Court
May 22, 2014

Jodi Arias went on a tirade in a recent blog post, her first for many months.

Arias was a frequent user of Twitter earlier this year and especially last year, but she declared that she was taking a break from the social media website.

The May 20 blog post is her first time saying anything online for quite a while.

Arias in her post, titled “Hypocrisy Never Ceases to Amuse Me,” railed against members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

She said that members “are cautioned against becoming disheartened or jaded toward the church over bad behavior, hypocrisy, or outright judgmentalism of other members. Even non-members are urged not to form opinions about Mormonism as a whole by basing them on the poor examples of the few.”

But, she said, members of the church have been writing to her telling her hateful things.

Among them has been Wendy Grant, who allegedly sent her a postcard that says “get ready to die you lying, evil murderous slut,” according to a picture of the postcard that Arias posted online with the help of supporters.

Arias says that members of the church shouldn’t judge her, but that she doesn’t blame Wendy, even thoug Grant “holds herself in a position far holier than I.”

<snipped>

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/690296-jodi-arias-trial-convicted-killer-rails-against-mormons-after-appearing-in-court/

HA HA HA. Religion always at the core of Jodi's evil attack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.