March 28, 2024, 05:34:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1067558 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2013, 06:34:24 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130620jodi-arias-sidebars-exclusive.html?nclick_check=1

EXCLUSIVE: Behind the Jodi Arias trial - what you didn't hear

By Michael Kiefer
The Republic | azcentral.com
Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 PM

Very interesting! I hope they show more sound bytes soon. Thanks Sunny!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2013, 08:02:19 PM »

Sunny
Pray tell who,is this Jason character that has infuriated dave. This is the first I've heard of him?

i believe its jason weber, google his name, ive read some of his stuff,he is like some others,
in thinking JA didnt get a fair trial
she had lawyers, if she didnt feel they had done a good job, get a new lawyer or 2 ya know
do we have a BS icon, this case and the KC case, sure could use one, LOL

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2013, 08:07:47 PM »

Sunny
Pray tell who,is this Jason character that has infuriated dave. This is the first I've heard of him?

i believe its jason weber, google his name, ive read some of his stuff,he is like some others,
she had lawyers, if she didnt feel they had done a good job, get a new lawyer or 2 ya know

Lol on the icon and thanks for explaining who he is!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2013, 08:22:10 PM »

Sunny

Made ya one Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2013, 08:23:36 PM »

i skimmed the rerun, what is it a psychopath, she would be the ( term is ) black widow
i wonder how many of those type of women are out there, the guys let sex blind them,
and sometimes they pay with their lives for that blindness
im sure her ,what she thinks of as  brassiness, i know im old, will get her done in, in the
big lifetime jail.

We can hope that if she does get LWOP instead of the DP that she is treated as harshly as possible by her fellow inmates.  Her infamy will not take her far in prison!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2013, 08:25:14 PM »

Posted by: SunnyinTX
I heard the murder scene was very difficult to watch

yep when you think he was a real life person, not a fictional character

stabbed, stabbed some more,moved stabbed again and throat cut,shot and moved again
 i just cant phantom, the whatever, she felt during that...........
JMO if she had not been busted, she would have done it again and again

I agree.....I have always felt she was going after Mimi and Sky Hughes...in her twisted mind these ladies were her enemies.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2013, 08:25:52 PM »

Sunny

loca, I have no idea.....but Dave is serious about this.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2013, 08:28:00 PM »

Unfortunately, I watched part of the Lifetime Tv movie.
I think it was just ordinary, typical tv and did not interest me because they started embellishing the first meeting between
Jodi and Travis with Jodi coming into the mens room while Travis was reliving himself & somehow she is attracted to
him. Producers got into the sex almost immediately. I think they should have shown a more real, truthful way of telling
the story, but they used the sex which Nurmi and Wilmot sensationalized in court to tell the story. So I turned it off.

I decided not to watch....I flipped back and forth several times.....Love the portrayal of willmot... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2013, 08:28:52 PM »

HOLY MOLY     you should have posted a warning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2013, 08:30:14 PM »

Thanks for the pictures Kermy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2013, 08:50:03 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130620jodi-arias-sidebars-exclusive.html?nclick_check=1

By Michael Kiefer

Hi sunny
What a big wow! Thanks for posting

You are welcome...I hope you scrolled down the article as they were several video clips.  Michael Keifer, the reporter on this article has a bone with Juan and takes every opportunity to smear him. He loved bringing out that Juan was asked not to be so aggressive with dear old alyce laviolette.  These clipped simply reinforced my opinion that JSS severely hendered JM  not only in his court style but in what he was allowed to get on the record.  She went so far as to sustaining the def's objection to Juan saying she was being non-responsive.  JSS agreed with JM tht alv was trying to get on the record information SHE thought was important even after JSS had asked her not to. JSS requested the jw speak to her about it AGAIN during the break. JSS stated she didn't want to admonish alv in front of the jury.  What the hell!!  She alv continued saying what SHE wanted to.  I hope JSS has learned a well needed lesson, but my gut tells me she DID NOT.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2013, 08:52:57 PM »

By Michael Kiefer

Very interesting! I hope they show more sound bytes soon. Thanks Sunny!

You are welcome.....but IIFC, JSs has sealed these again and I would think the TV station would not allow more but Keifer will if he gets a chance.......he said some really nasty things in tweets about JM and the trial and the 'day trial groupies' as he called them.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2013, 08:55:18 PM »

Sunny

You are correct.....here's an interesting website http://www.occupyhln.org/author/jason/  he has a god complex

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2013, 08:59:38 PM »

Sunny

Made ya one Wink

LOVE IT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2013, 04:40:38 PM »

They're BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  with more nonsense

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/arias.pdf

MOTION TO VACATE AGGRAVATION PHASE VERDICT

not especially cruel?  Are they frigging kidding!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2013, 04:43:06 PM »

Donavan Bering was born in 1962 and is a convicted arsonist. Donavan currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona. Before that, she lived in Anchorage, AK starting fires from 2000 to 2002. After that, she started fires in Phoenix, AZ from 2010 to 2011. Donavan Bering attended South Kitsap High School in Port Orchard, WA and graduated class of 1981. After high school, Donavan Bering went to Grand Canyon University to study pyrotechnics in Phoenix, AZ.
via Donavan Bering – Phoenix, AZ | MyLife®.

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2013, 05:18:15 PM »

They're BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  with more nonsense

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/arias.pdf

MOTION TO VACATE AGGRAVATION PHASE VERDICT

not especially cruel?  Are they frigging kidding!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »

http://wildabouttrial.com/arias-attorneys-seek-to-vacate-death-eligibility/

PHOENIX (AP) – Jodi Arias’ attorneys have asked a judge to vacate the jury’s decision in her murder trial that the 2008 killing of her boyfriend was “especially cruel,” a finding that allowed the panel to consider the death penalty.
Defense attorneys argue in their motion that the definition of “especially cruel” is too vague for jurors with no legal experience to determine what makes one killing more cruel or heinous than another   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »

PHOENIX (AP) – Jodi Arias’ attorneys have asked a judge to vacate the jury’s decision in her murder trial that the 2008 killing of her boyfriend was “especially cruel,” a finding that allowed the panel to consider the death penalty.
Defense attorneys argue in their motion that the definition of “especially cruel” is too vague for jurors with no legal experience to determine what makes one killing more cruel or heinous than another   

I call this motion:

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2013, 07:49:38 PM »

So they're saying that jurors must have legal experience in order to sit on the jury? A jury of lawyers and law students? Um, didn't they have a say in who sat on that jury in the first place? I believe that if there had been a panel of law-experienced jurors, not only would aggravation have been found, but that creepy Arias would be biting her nails on death row right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.