March 28, 2024, 04:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1067447 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2013, 09:44:09 AM »

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Stalking-suspect-arrest-connected-to-Arias-news-coverage-216512561.html

Stalking suspect arrest connected to Arias news coverage

PHOENIX -- A New York man has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of stalking and computer tampering in connection with the news coverage of the Jodi Arias trial, according to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
David Lee Simpson, 48, is accused of threatening to kill two nationally known TV anchor women who were covering the Arias trial for CNN. CNN asked Arpaio not to specifically name the anchors. The anchors were in Phoenix for several months covering the trial for CNN.

Among Simpson's many tweets pertaining to the Arias trial, according to Arpaio, were threats to strap the commentators to a "tree naked and leave them to suffer all night" and then "slit their throats.

Simpson also allegedly told a co-worker that he wanted to hang one of the TV commentators by her feet and "gut her like a deer.” Simpson openly named and called out his intended victims which also included a Phoenix woman who defended the commentator’s coverage of the trial on Twitter.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2013, 02:47:34 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/arts/articles/20130723jodi-arias-book-hln-jane-velez-mitchell.html

HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell pens Jodi Arias book

The Jodi Arias trial already has inspired a TV movie. Next up: A nonfiction book by author HLN TV personality Jane Velez-Mitchell.

William Morrow will publish “Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias,” which is due on shelves Tuesday, Aug. 20.

“I wanted to write this book to get to the heart of how this intense sexual relationship turned so toxic and why Jodi Arias became murderously obsessed with the object of her desire, Travis Alexander,” Velez-Mitchell says in a statement. “Jodi tried to make Travis responsible for her own happiness, when that failed, he became her obsession, and if she couldn’t have him, no one could.”

Never will be on my list to read!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2013, 05:03:10 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/arts/articles/20130723jodi-arias-book-hln-jane-velez-mitchell.html

The Jodi Arias trial already has inspired a TV movie. Next up: A nonfiction book by author HLN TV personality Jane Velez-Mitchell.

William Morrow will publish “Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias,” which is due on shelves Tuesday, Aug. 20.

“I wanted to write this book to get to the heart of how this intense sexual relationship turned so toxic and why Jodi Arias became murderously obsessed with the object of her desire, Travis Alexander,” Velez-Mitchell says in a statement. “Jodi tried to make Travis responsible for her own happiness, when that failed, he became her obsession, and if she couldn’t have him, no one could.”

Mine either. She is trying to make money off this murder too. Sigh... Can hardly stand her anymore

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2013, 07:29:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/BethKarasInsession?hc_location=stream

Beth Karas
about an hour ago
David Lee Simpson, 48, from Bath, NY will be booked into a Phoenix jail tonight indicted on stalking and computer tampering charges related to threats to kill Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell via Twitter during the Arias trial. When police arrested Simpson in Bath, NY, on July 20 they found handguns, shotgun ammo, handcuffs, zip ties, binoculars, a knife and a police radio in his car. He also had newspaper clippings about the Newtown school shooting, and the shootings of four firefighters in Webster, NY. Simpson had quit his job and was driving out of Bath, NY when arrested.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2013, 08:53:58 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/22925845/mcao-open-to-agreement-in-penalty-phase-of-jodi-arias-trial

MCAO: Open to agreement in penalty phase of Jodi Arias trial

Posted: Jul 24, 2013 7:11 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 24, 2013 7:29 PM CDT

There's a chance the prosecution and the defense in the Jodi Arias trial may come to an agreement on her sentence before the retrial of penalty phase is scheduled to begin.

"I respect the job that the defense attorneys are doing on behalf of their client, and we're doing our job. And if there is a way for us to reach an agreement short of trial, I'd be open to that, but if not, then we'll wind up retrying the penalty phase," Montgomery said.

Montgomery refused to say what he would accept for an agreement.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2013, 01:54:20 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/22925845/mcao-open-to-agreement-in-penalty-phase-of-jodi-arias-trial

There's a chance the prosecution and the defense in the Jodi Arias trial may come to an agreement on her sentence before the retrial of penalty phase is scheduled to begin.

"I respect the job that the defense attorneys are doing on behalf of their client, and we're doing our job. And if there is a way for us to reach an agreement short of trial, I'd be open to that, but if not, then we'll wind up retrying the penalty phase," Montgomery said.

Personally, I can't imagine the prosecution and defense agreeing on anything.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2013, 06:27:14 PM »

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »

Beth Karas
about an hour ago
David Lee Simpson, 48, from Bath, NY will be booked into a Phoenix jail tonight indicted on stalking and computer tampering charges related to threats to kill Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell via Twitter during the Arias trial. When police arrested Simpson in Bath, NY, on July 20 they found handguns, shotgun ammo, handcuffs, zip ties, binoculars, a knife and a police radio in his car. He also had newspaper clippings about the Newtown school shooting, and the shootings of four firefighters in Webster, NY. Simpson had quit his job and was driving out of Bath, NY when arrested.

Hello monkey friends
That's bazaar another looney in defence of Jodie! That's tooo crazy! I wonder if he was the guy in court one of her last hearings. She's smiling big at someone. Another person that thinks like jodie now that crazy.

Update
I still recovering its been quite tough I've had so many chest pains, only OxyContin helps. I'd never taken it before but it sure does the job. It's a pain like I've never felt! Alot of people that get their gallbladder room suffer this pain for a long length of time! They say its cuz of the tube they insert for anaesthesia! Not everyone suffers it
I just happened to be one of ughhh
than on the 29 of aug I have 2 biopsies and kidney issues. But hey my spirits are up. Missin everyone. Just snuck in to read
Waving at y'all
Loca

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2013, 10:36:37 PM »

I wonder what it is that makes the nut cases come out of the wood work in cases like Jodi Arias?    Geesh!! 

Hi Loca!!  Wavin' back at ya'!!   
I'm sending my best wishes and prayers for your recovery.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2013, 09:26:16 AM »

15 minutes of fame -- who knows.  I don't even try to understand these nut jobs.

Hi loca

glad you're feeling better.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »

https://twitter.com/Jodiannarias

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 24 Jul
Another reason: opportunists are passing off fraudulent mail as mine and people are falling for it.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 24 Jul
Here's why u shouldn't buy my mail on Ebay: I will write u.... FOR FREE. Don't get suckered.

LOL...she gets pizzed when someone makes money off her

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2013, 10:33:23 AM »

nor mine!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2013, 10:35:04 AM »

me neither!  I can't imagine the State accepting anything less than LWOP with a no appeal agreement...and she will never agree to that. IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »

nor mine!!

I'm not interested in reading any books on Jodi Arias.  I'm waiting for her to be sentenced and start serving time for her crimes. 

Waiting for justice for Travis Alexander.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2013, 10:44:08 AM »

Beth Karas
about an hour ago

Hello monkey friends
That's bazaar another looney in defence of Jodie! That's tooo crazy! I wonder if he was the guy in court one of her last hearings. She's smiling big at someone. Another person that thinks like jodie now that crazy. I don't think so...he was arrested in NY and I have read nothing that indicates he was ever in AZ

Update
I still recovering its been quite tough I've had so many chest pains, only OxyContin helps. I'd never taken it before but it sure does the job. It's a pain like I've never felt! Alot of people that get their gallbladder room suffer this pain for a long length of time! They say its cuz of the tube they insert for anaesthesia! Not everyone suffers it
I just happened to be one of ughhh
than on the 29 of aug I have 2 biopsies and kidney issues. But hey my spirits are up. Missin everyone. Just snuck in to read
Waving at y'all
Loca

Please be careful with the Oxy....it's terribly addictive.  I am sorry you are going through this but glad you are able to keep your spirits up.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2013, 10:45:05 AM »

I wonder what it is that makes the nut cases come out of the wood work in cases like Jodi Arias?    Geesh!! 

Hi Miz it's scary to think there are people like this walking among us!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2013, 10:58:09 AM »

Hi Miz it's scary to think there are people like this walking among us!

Hi Sunny!   sunny 
I agree, it really is scary there are people like this walking among us.   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2013, 12:40:52 PM »

Jodi Arias book: That didn't take long. Publisher William Morrow has announced that on
 Aug. 20 it will release Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias by HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/07/23/book-buzz-jodi-arias-book-jane-velez-mitchell/2578559/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2013, 04:30:16 PM »

Another one jumping on the money expre$$.,.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »

Another one jumping on the money expre$$.,.

agree cookie.
I won't be reading that one either!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.