March 28, 2024, 04:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1067450 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: September 20, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »

Thank you everyone for the updates. I haven't been able to be here to read much!
My energy level after gallbladder surjery was very slow! I just found out I have cervical cancer! And have been realy ill. I go to meet with the oncologist for the first time tomorrow. Please say a little prayer for me. I may be having surjery to remove. It. I want my life back.

Ill come in and check updates periodically.

Muffy
Oh muffy I can use all the prayers! I believe in god and know he is the one that has given me peace and comfort. A peace that passé th all understanding.

I've added you to my prayer list Loca, and I'm hoping for the best possible outcome.     Check in with us when you can.   

Loca
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 20, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »

loca,

I don't know why, but I have a *feeling* that you are going to pull through this. I keep saying prayers for your little body
throughout the day when your name comes across my heart. There is nothing I can say, other than, WE MONKEYS STAND WITH YOU. Now, keep that image in your head cuz I'm telling you these Monkeys got the power! I think they are all connected to G_d
in one way or another. Big Monkey & froggy hugs to you.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2013, 06:06:12 PM »

loca,

I don't know why, but I have a *feeling* that you are going to pull through this. I keep saying prayers for your little body
throughout the day when your name comes across my heart. There is nothing I can say, other than, WE MONKEYS STAND WITH YOU. Now, keep that image in your head cuz I'm telling you these Monkeys got the power! I think they are all connected to G_d

loca, its all got to be good, i think i mentioned to kermit way back,i like his/her name bc
my Guncles name was kermit,and he found god through music flowing through a church
window,and became a reverend

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 20, 2013, 06:19:18 PM »

loca,

loca, its all got to be good, i think i mentioned to kermit way back,i like his/her name bc
my Guncles name was kermit,and he found god through music flowing through a church

gezze i forgot something i learned a long time ago,sorry for the O/T
but loca is a sick mokey,and needs us

F forever
R rely
O on
G god

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #384 on: September 23, 2013, 03:30:51 AM »

Heartfelt prayers for loca being sent!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 23, 2013, 07:40:53 AM »

Thank you everyone for the updates. I haven't been able to be here to read much!
My energy level after gallbladder surjery was very slow! I just found out I have cervical cancer! And have been realy ill. I go to meet with the oncologist for the first time tomorrow. Please say a little prayer for me. I may be having surjery to remove. It. I want my life back.

Muffy

Oh muffy I can use all the prayers! I believe in god and know he is the one that has given me peace and comfort. A peace that passé th all understanding.

I've added you to my prayer list Loca, and I'm hoping for the best possible outcome.     Check in with us when you can.   

Sending prayers, thoughts, and well wishes.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2013, 11:58:44 AM »

I'm so great flu for all the well wishes.

Muffy

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 25, 2013, 11:59:25 AM »

I'm so great flu for all the well wishes.

Muffy

e

Thank you hugs

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »

Heartfelt prayers for loca being sent!

CBB
 Thank you kindly

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 25, 2013, 12:01:45 PM »

loca,

gezze i forgot something i learned a long time ago,sorry for the O/T
but loca is a sick mokey,and needs us

F forever
R rely
O on
G god

You have no idea what this means to me. Thank you and that is cute I saved/copied.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 25, 2013, 12:03:01 PM »

loca,

Cw
What a beautiful testimony! I'm going to share that with my pastor and church family.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 25, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »

loca,

Kermit
Believe me! I feel the prayers and ever since I. Got the update from my dr
I shared with y'all here! I've had energy that I hadn't felt in a long time. I. Have no fear! But a peace that passes all understanding has given me so much hope. People see me and they can't believe how I look and feel.
It's prayers and we'll wishes from my lil monkey friends. Your all such a caring and loving group.
I'm blessed to be part of y'all.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 25, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »

UPDATE
On Sunday I did a pet scan. It will determine if the cancer has spread! I will get results here soon. I haven't started chemo nor radiation. Today I have my first consultation with the radiation therapist and last week I met with my oncologist. I have access to a social worker! Even a nutritionist! She called me yesterday (social worker) I went to the American cancer society yesterday and they gave me a wig and accessories, awesome!!!
I haven't started chemo yet because they are waiting for the pet scan results. I have everything ready for my journey that I need. I should be starting my treatments soon and will go thru them for 6-7 weeks and after that three weeks of intense breaky radiation in Santa Clara ca. When that's completed I will! commute there once a week for three weeks. There are only 100 doctors that deal with my type of cancer in the united stated and three are there in Santa Clara. People come from as far as Hawaii for treatments there. It's internal radiation the radiation in. My hometown is external.
In Santa Clara I will have 3 and 1/2 hrs of radiation and a team of seven monitoring my treatment.
I have hair almost to my waiste! Sadly it will go ! But that's ok! I'm upbeat and will handle this and get thru this with gods help and all the support, we'll wishes and prayers of many.
I will update y'all when I hear the results of the pet scan. Again I want to thank you all so much! For all the love and support! I have been coming here for so many years and have heard many share their journeys and am now going thru mine. Please give blink. A hello for me.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all and for klassend and all the room monitors that work with her here at scared monkeys. Thank you for allowing me to share my feeling. It's very therapeutic!
Thank you
Loca

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 25, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »

Loca

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #394 on: September 25, 2013, 02:31:27 PM »

loca, you will be in my daily prayers. I can attest to the power of Monkey prayers. Keep your spirits up and we will keep the prayers going.
God Bless you on your journey!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 25, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »

{{{{Hugs}}}} Loca! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 26, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »

loca said
I have hair almost to my waiste! Sadly it will go ! But that's ok! I'm upbeat and will handle this and get thru this with gods help and all the support, we'll wishes and prayers of many.

not sure if you know about this
http://www.cancer.org/myacs/california/areahighlights/wigshairdonation

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »

Jodi Arias to sit with prosecutors in settlement conference in Oct.
By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 PM

Jodi Arias will sit down in a settlement conference with prosecutors on Oct. 24, according to her case calendar on the Maricopa County Superior Court website.

Arias’ defense attorneys have not said what they will be talking about.

“The court asked if the parties would be willing to discuss a potential settlement,” said Maricopa County Attorney spokesman Jerry Cobb. “Consistent with what the County Attorney has said all along, the State is always willing to discuss possible resolutions to the case. Neither side has presented an outline of an agreement or an official position to the court.”

Cobb said the conference will be made in front of retired Maricopa County Superior Court Judge James Keppel.

Settlement conferences are usually handled by a judge other than the one who presides over the case.

But neither side has very much in the way of bargaining power.
<snipped>
Under state law, prosecutor Juan Martinez and his boss, County Attorney Bill Montgomery, need a jury to get a death penalty.

They do not need a jury or an agreement from Arias to get a life sentence; all they need to do is drop the intent to seek the death penalty and the decision would then go to Judge Sherry Stephens. And in the unlikely event that Stephens were to impose a sentence of 25 to life, there is no longer any mechanism to facilitate a release short of clemency granted by the governor.
<snipped>
Arias also has an evidentiary hearing this Friday, which, like the list of Arias’ mitigation witnesses, will be sealed.
<snipped>
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130925arias-sit-prosecutors-settlement-conference.html?nclick_check=1

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2013, 12:40:23 PM »

Jodi Arias to sit with prosecutors in settlement conference in Oct.
By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 PM

Jodi Arias will sit down in a settlement conference with prosecutors on Oct. 24, according to her case calendar on the Maricopa County Superior Court website.

Arias’ defense attorneys have not said what they will be talking about.

“The court asked if the parties would be willing to discuss a potential settlement,” said Maricopa County Attorney spokesman Jerry Cobb. “Consistent with what the County Attorney has said all along, the State is always willing to discuss possible resolutions to the case. Neither side has presented an outline of an agreement or an official position to the court.”

Cobb said the conference will be made in front of retired Maricopa County Superior Court Judge James Keppel.

Settlement conferences are usually handled by a judge other than the one who presides over the case.

But neither side has very much in the way of bargaining power.
<snipped>
Under state law, prosecutor Juan Martinez and his boss, County Attorney Bill Montgomery, need a jury to get a death penalty.

They do not need a jury or an agreement from Arias to get a life sentence; all they need to do is drop the intent to seek the death penalty and the decision would then go to Judge Sherry Stephens. And in the unlikely event that Stephens were to impose a sentence of 25 to life, there is no longer any mechanism to facilitate a release short of clemency granted by the governor.
<snipped>
Arias also has an evidentiary hearing this Friday, which, like the list of Arias’ mitigation witnesses, will be sealed.
<snipped>
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130925arias-sit-prosecutors-settlement-conference.html?nclick_check=1

Thanks Brandi

So if I understand this right prosecution can drop the death penalty and they can settle with the defense on life etc. before the judge.  But if they don't they have to have the jury to decide if she should get the death penalty.  What's you take on this?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2013, 12:55:27 PM »

<snipped>

Thanks Brandi

So if I understand this right prosecution can drop the death penalty and they can settle with the defense on life etc. before the judge.  But if they don't they have to have the jury to decide if she should get the death penalty.  What's you take on this?

That's my take on it as well, Green Eyes.

I just wish his would get over with. There have been too many delays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.