March 28, 2024, 09:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1067487 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2013, 01:19:37 PM »

<snipped>

Thanks Brandi

So if I understand this right prosecution can drop the death penalty and they can settle with the defense on life etc. before the judge.  But if they don't they have to have the jury to decide if she should get the death penalty.  What's you take on this?

That's my take on it as well, Green Eyes.

I just wish his would get over with. There have been too many delays.

I wish they would get it over with too. All these delays just frustrate me. It just seems like the justice system favors the likes of JA and others like her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: September 26, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »

loca

two words: Valarie Harper!!

Psalm 107:20
He sent HIS word and healed them.

As far as hair - ah, frogs have no hair! So it's cool!

You have an amazing spirit. I hope you know that.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 26, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »

I do not think that Juan Martinez is going to settle.

Jodi Arias did the unthinkable. Juan Martinez will carry out justice.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: September 26, 2013, 07:20:39 PM »

I doubt there will be any settling as well.

I don't think the family wants it, and Juan will do as they wish, I believe.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 26, 2013, 08:21:35 PM »

Loca..I am so sorry that you are going  though all that you are faced with. I have no doubt in my mind that u will be just fine. You are a fighter and brave. We r all praying for u...hugs...

I do not think that Juan will settle....justice for Travis

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #405 on: September 27, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »

I don't think he will either. Unless the family wants it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 28, 2013, 03:40:43 PM »

I hope they dont settle unless she agrees to lwop & forfeits any rights to appeals (& twitter for gods sakes!!!).  i think its up to the states atty though so i dont think juan gets to make the decision. Maybe some jailhouse justice when she gets moved to state prison can happen.someone with nothing to lose & who wants to make a name for themselves. I could live with that too Smile
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #407 on: September 28, 2013, 08:01:21 PM »

I hope they dont settle unless she agrees to lwop & forfeits any rights to appeals (& twitter for gods sakes!!!).  i think its up to the states atty though so i dont think juan gets to make the decision. Maybe some jailhouse justice when she gets moved to state prison can happen.someone with nothing to lose & who wants to make a name for themselves. I could live with that too Smile

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: October 02, 2013, 02:41:28 PM »

<snipped>

Thanks Brandi

So if I understand this right prosecution can drop the death penalty and they can settle with the defense on life etc. before the judge.  But if they don't they have to have the jury to decide if she should get the death penalty.  What's you take on this?

That's my take on it as well, Green Eyes.

I just wish his would get over with. There have been too many delays.

flashback wild wild west, guilty - penalty 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 02, 2013, 09:08:18 PM »

I have to say after viewing that video that Red posted on the murder by the Syrians of the Priest, I feel VERY strongly
that there should be nothing less than Death Penalty for Jodi Arias. I always guess I thought beheading was like the movies
with a sharp sword and WHACK! But in the video that Red posted on the front page, it was nothing like the movies
and very much reminded me that Jodi Arias did the same thing to Travis Alexander and he was defenseless to stop her.
Those cuts on his feet was because of his trying to kick and stop her. I APPLAUD RED for his courage to post such
a violent video to expose the truth of what is really going on in Syria and I do NOT recommend ANYONE watch it.
It is just too much, even for me. What Jodi did, not only was intentional, but it was extreme torturous. There was
no good reason for her actions against another human being - just as there is no good reason for what those Syrians
did to those 3 men, one of which was a preset and allowing children to sit and watch is barbaric. I wonder why Putin
doesn't hunt those killers down and bring them to trial? But that is another matter. Sorry, but if you do watch that
video which is now ALL over the interest - you'll see the correlation between that and what Jodi Arias did.
Like Jodi Arias, they had guns they did not have to torture their victims.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS IS
DEATH PENALTY FOR JODI ARIAS!!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: October 02, 2013, 09:09:46 PM »

loca,

if you drop by - something came to me after I read CW's post. PLAY MUSIC! Listen to G_dly music.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: October 03, 2013, 03:51:18 PM »

The next phase of the Jodi Arias death (sic) is scheduled for Oct. 4 although now it looks as though that hearing will be postponed as Arias and her lawyers are set to meet with the prosecution on Oct. 24 for a settlement hearing. It is unclear what the agenda for the meeting will be, but the defense is likely going to do all they can in order to keep their client from being sentenced to death.
<snipped>
http://www.latintimes.com/articles/8741/20130926/jodi-arias-retrial-news-settlement-conference-scheduled.htm#.Uk3K1VLgeO0

No idea if the scheduled trial status conference will be held as scheduled tomorrow or not.

Kinda doubt it will.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #412 on: October 03, 2013, 05:07:48 PM »

The next phase of the Jodi Arias death (sic) is scheduled for Oct. 4 although now it looks as though that hearing will be postponed as Arias and her lawyers are set to meet with the prosecution on Oct. 24 for a settlement hearing. It is unclear what the agenda for the meeting will be, but the defense is likely going to do all they can in order to keep their client from being sentenced to death.
<snipped>
http://www.latintimes.com/articles/8741/20130926/jodi-arias-retrial-news-settlement-conference-scheduled.htm#.Uk3K1VLgeO0

No idea if the scheduled trial status conference will be held as scheduled tomorrow or not.

Kinda doubt it will.

I don't think it will happen either.  All the defense is doing is delaying to safe her sorry butt.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: October 04, 2013, 11:25:07 AM »

Jodi Arias back in court, hearing closed to public

<snipped>

All the key players will be back in court on Friday, but the hearing is closed to the public.

A closed hearing is very rare, especially for a case that was played out in front of millions of people.

We'll continue to update you on any announcements about what is discussed.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23608811/2013/10/04/jodi-arias-back-in-court-hearing-closed-to-public

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 04, 2013, 11:34:12 AM »

Why the hearing is closed:

Document can be found here: http://t.co/pCCFQZdinQ

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #415 on: October 04, 2013, 02:21:17 PM »

Here is another cold blooded killer that needs to  At least with the hearing being closed we don't have to see her ugly face and she can't play to the cameras.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2013, 11:42:26 AM »

Jodi Arias: ‘I’m Filing for Bankruptcy’
October 10, 2013 National News

Convicted murderer Jodi Arias slammed rumors about her family and told the world via Twitter on Thursday that she is trying to file for bankruptcy.

Arias wrote, “That rumor that somehow my family profited from my trial? Absurd.”

She added, “I'm filing for bankruptcy (if I can ever afford to do so).”

<snipped>

While Arias continues to sell her artwork online, she isn’t likely to cash in on her notorious crime.

Arizona’s Son of Sam law prevents criminals from profiting through book and movie deals.

Next up, Jodi, her defense attorney and prosecutors will meet October 24 to discuss a possible settlement that could take the death penalty off the table.

http://www.extratv.com/2013/10/10/jodi-arias-murder-trial-im-filing-for-bankruptcy/

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: October 14, 2013, 01:28:52 PM »

::MonkeyShovel::hi everyone
I'm still warm and breathing! I began chemo and radiation a week ago today. Chemo every Monday for 3 plus hours.
Radiation monday thru Friday. My pet scans came back showing that the cancer had spread to other areas of my female areas! And they seen a lymph node near the liver and the aorta. Originally I would finish 6-7 weeks in my hometown of external treatments and than near the Bay Area for internal radiation ouch!! Well all that changed when the pet scan was spreading to those two lymph nodes!
My spirits and my faith never wavered! I had no fear! No one could understand it! A peace that passed all understanding. Well good news on Friday at radiation!!!

I'm going to get to go to the internal radiation after treatments here!!! I can't even began to tell you how many times I've cried out to The Lord! Before the news! I said lord I praise and thank you for your blessings and for trials and tribulations. I've had no fear thru this journey.

I'm feeling I'll at times and weak but it comes with the territory. Recently I went to the American cancer society to a two hour make up class! They give you high end makeup donated! Teach you how to use it. I was the only one of three women there that had hair! I'm sure I may loose it sooner or later! But I have two wigs and all kinds of hats.  I'm ready. It's been a journey. I haven't had much stamina to come and update all you! Praying for me.
I am happy! Blessed and thankful to you all. I have a lot of prayer going n here. I wear two prayer handkerchiefs in my left side by my heart in my bra.

I'll drop by later to read updates!
Just wanted y'all know I'm thinking of ya.
Loca

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 15, 2013, 01:13:47 PM »

::MonkeyShovel::hi everyone
I'm still warm and breathing! I began chemo and radiation a week ago today. Chemo every Monday for 3 plus hours.
Radiation monday thru Friday. My pet scans came back showing that the cancer had spread to other areas of my female areas! And they seen a lymph node near the liver and the aorta. Originally I would finish 6-7 weeks in my hometown of external treatments and than near the Bay Area for internal radiation ouch!! Well all that changed when the pet scan was spreading to those two lymph nodes!
My spirits and my faith never wavered! I had no fear! No one could understand it! A peace that passed all understanding. Well good news on Friday at radiation!!!

I'm going to get to go to the internal radiation after treatments here!!! I can't even began to tell you how many times I've cried out to The Lord! Before the news! I said lord I praise and thank you for your blessings and for trials and tribulations. I've had no fear thru this journey.

I'm feeling I'll at times and weak but it comes with the territory. Recently I went to the American cancer society to a two hour make up class! They give you high end makeup donated! Teach you how to use it. I was the only one of three women there that had hair! I'm sure I may loose it sooner or later! But I have two wigs and all kinds of hats.  I'm ready. It's been a journey. I haven't had much stamina to come and update all you! Praying for me.
I am happy! Blessed and thankful to you all. I have a lot of prayer going n here. I wear two prayer handkerchiefs in my left side by my heart in my bra.

I'll drop by later to read updates!
Just wanted y'all know I'm thinking of ya.
Loca

Loca

Thank you for sharing.

There were times 23 years ago when during the recovery process following surgery to remove a large benign brain tumour that my faith did fail me ... not my Lord ... just my faith.  At times I was too too overwhelmed to reach up.  It was during this period of time that the prayers of others were my source of strength and ... for the most part ... "the peace that passes all understanding" remained constant.

Loca ... my prayers are with daily along with approixmately 15 others in a ladies' prayer chain I have been a participant of for many years.

Janet

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 15, 2013, 02:29:14 PM »

loca,

if you drop by - something came to me after I read CW's post. PLAY MUSIC! Listen to G_dly music.

loca

Kermit is right!  God's Word is revealed through His music and has the ability to provide required encouragement and inner strength throughout a difficult journey.

Janet

++++++

You Raise Me Up - Daniel O'Donnell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5yLjiVOs&NR=1

Be Not Afraid - Daniel O' Donnell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWEHD1wEFc

Deuteronomy 31:8 - "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.