March 28, 2024, 06:15:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1067465 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #460 on: November 01, 2013, 01:24:26 PM »

JODI ARIAS PRETRIAL CONFERENCE
A pretrial conference is scheduled (today)to discuss outstanding issues prior to the Jodi Arias murder case penalty phase retrial. This is a closed hearing. 1:30 p.m., Maricopa County Superior Court, Phoenix.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/friday-4-stories-to-watch-in-arizona-11113

Hope we get an update soon.

Oh dear! I thought yesterday was Friday when I posted this! (so sorry!)

The hearing is today.

I believe Judge Stephens has quite a few motions to rule on. Media coverage, jury twitter accounts, (although Jodi's twitter account remains active) change of venue, the firing of Arias' attorney, Kirk Nurmi, and jury sequestration, to name a few.

Would be nice if she actually ruled on these today so the penalty phase can go on!

It sure would. But I am sure it will be delayed like everything else. At least I hope the close the witches twitter account.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2013, 03:15:03 PM »

JODI ARIAS PRETRIAL CONFERENCE
A pretrial conference is scheduled (today)to discuss outstanding issues prior to the Jodi Arias murder case penalty phase retrial. This is a closed hearing. 1:30 p.m., Maricopa County Superior Court, Phoenix.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/friday-4-stories-to-watch-in-arizona-11113

Hope we get an update soon.

Oh dear! I thought yesterday was Friday when I posted this! (so sorry!)

The hearing is today.

I believe Judge Stephens has quite a few motions to rule on. Media coverage, jury twitter accounts, (although Jodi's twitter account remains active) change of venue, the firing of Arias' attorney, Kirk Nurmi, and jury sequestration, to name a few.

Would be nice if she actually ruled on these today so the penalty phase can go on!

It sure would. But I am sure it will be delayed like everything else. At least I hope the close the witches twitter account.

(bolded by me)

I agree with both Brandi & Green Eyes.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 01, 2013, 07:06:09 PM »

Update
I had my first internal radiation yesterday.
Two more to go next Friday and the 20th
The big cervical tumor shrunk!!!  from 25 to 10 in one treatment
The biggest lymph node in the pelvic shrunk from 10 to 4
When they complete the three internal radiations! I should only have scar tissue left
😄😛😳😅😱😍😉😂
I'm done with chemo in my home town on nov 11
I'm done with external radiation on nov 13 in my home town
Thank you for your support and prayers
Unbelievable I'm pain free just weak and tired! I'm in bed today relaxing. I took a nap and I'm not a nap person.

Amazing no pain, bleeding!

Thank you dear friends
Loca

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 01, 2013, 11:19:39 PM »

Update
When they complete the three internal radiations! I should only have scar tissue left
😄😛😳😅😱😍😉😂
Unbelievable I'm pain free just weak and tired! I'm in bed today relaxing. I took a nap and I'm not a nap person.

Thank you dear friends
Loca

loca

Thanks you for sharing the good news!!

Janet

+++++

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2013, 02:09:22 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
6 hours ago.

A status conference has been scheduled for #JodiArias on Nov 19 and an oral argument on Nov 26.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 02, 2013, 12:21:52 PM »

6 hours ago.

A status conference has been scheduled for #JodiArias on Nov 19 and an oral argument on Nov 26.

Just goes on and on and on.

Haven't seen that Judge Stephens ruled on any of the motions in front of her yet.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »

Update
😄😛😳😅😱😍😉😂

Thank you dear friends
Loca

loca

Thanks you for sharing the good news!!

Janet

+++++

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Tamikosmom
I love that scripture.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2013, 01:31:22 PM »

A good morning from the beautiful Fraser Valley of British Columbia!

I see ya in the rafters Ioca.

Have a good Saturday.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 03, 2013, 10:59:38 AM »

A good morning from the beautiful Fraser Valley of British Columbia!

I see ya in the rafters Ioca.

Have a good Saturday.

Janet

Janet
Thank you
I'm there in spirit. I'm glad I came in to read. I'm weak as heck but pain free! Side affects free other than weak. Hope abounds. Thank you for thinking of me.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: November 03, 2013, 11:01:45 AM »

Looking for the day that this trial ends! The family has been thru so much. We all know that someone's been looking out for them.

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 04, 2013, 10:04:08 AM »

6 hours ago.

Just goes on and on and on.

Haven't seen that Judge Stephens ruled on any of the motions in front of her yet.

I know Brandi, just on and on . . . gracious sakes.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 06, 2013, 01:49:35 PM »

Change of Counsel DENIED.

Hopefully this will help things move along.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 06, 2013, 02:03:47 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the document Brandi.     It's time for the justice train to get movin' on down the line again!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 07, 2013, 10:47:57 AM »

Change of Counsel DENIED.

Hopefully this will help things move along.

Haha guess missy doesn't get her way. Bet she's got smoke coming from ears nose lol

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 07, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »

Looking for the day that this trial ends! The family has been thru so much. We all know that someone's been looking out for them.

loca

At this moment in time you are in the midst of a trial of your own.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you you tomorrow as you endure another round of internal radiation.

When the journey becomes overwhelming remember ... one day at a time hon ... one day at a time.

Janet

++++++

One Day at a Time

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time

Lena Martell

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 07, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the document Brandi.     It's time for the justice train to get movin' on down the line again!!   

A video with a good update on this ruling and the trial here:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23895792/judge-denies-arias-motion-to-fire-defense-attorney

They are thinking it may be the new year when a new jury will be selected for the penalty phase. I tend to think they are right.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #476 on: November 07, 2013, 07:11:49 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23895792/judge-denies-arias-motion-to-fire-defense-attorney

They are thinking it may be the new year when a new jury will be selected for the penalty phase. I tend to think they are right.

Thanks for the update Brandi. So happy to see that it was denied. Now maybe they can get the next phrase moving forward.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 11, 2013, 04:28:52 PM »

Thanks for the update Brandi. So happy to see that it was denied. Now maybe they can get the next phrase moving forward.

Yes, move forward for pity's sake and the sake of the Alexanders.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »

loca

At this moment in time you are in the midst of a trial of your own.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you you tomorrow as you endure another round of internal radiation.

When the journey becomes overwhelming remember ... one day at a time hon ... one day at a time.

Janet

++++++

One Day at a Time

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time

Lena Martell

Hi tamikosmom
Yes trial of a lifetime. Last Monday was to be my last chemo but because my white blood count was down last sunday when I  went to do my blood draw! my blood count was down to to (1) they cancelled me for a week. Than radiation called and did the same. Complete quarantine for one week. It was more than my spirit could bear! I melted down! And by next day! I was ok other than weakness and no energy no appetite ughhhhh. I've been pumping the veggies like crazy. I'm determined to fight this! I guess bed rest is something I need to keep my feisty butt down. I have to wear a mask when I leave my apartment! Which is tomorrow to pick up meds. Thank you for the song! You have no idea what it means! The kindness and prayers of yours and everyone here. They go to my heart! I will keep in touch. I hope I can resume treatments
On Monday. I have a lot of time  to reflect! And Think!how truly I am blessed. When I think I have it bad! I find someone else worst off! And it makes me tear up. Truly I'm  blessed.
Thanks for caring

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 15, 2013, 12:20:22 PM »

Decision concerning media coverage reached.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.