March 28, 2024, 02:48:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1067525 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: November 26, 2013, 09:28:15 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24078273/2013/11/26/exclusive-cellmate-claims-jodi-arias-wanted-revenge

Exclusive: Cellmate claims Jodi Arias wanted revenge
Snips from the story:
She claims Arias threatened prosecutor Juan Martinez, saying if she got the death penalty, she would get her revenge against him.

"She said that if she was given the death sentence.. she wanted to get her revenge... she knows inmates on the outs to do a mafia bow tie.. yeah. Cut his throat.."

Does she think Arias was threatening Martinez's life?

"Yes, I do.  I really think she would try to hurt someone."

Video and story at the above link.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 26, 2013, 10:06:10 PM »

http://www.courtchatter.com/2013/11/todays-hearing-all-about-twitter-in.html
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Today's hearing all about Twitter in Jodi Arias

Article at link above.

Next hearing date: December 3rd at 8:00 am.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: November 27, 2013, 08:10:18 AM »

Maybe her own lawyers need to watch their backs as well?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: November 27, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/27/jodi-arias-cellmate-says-convicted-killer-wanted-revenge-report-says/?intcmp=latestnews
Jodi Arias' cellmate says convicted killer wanted revenge
Published November 27, 2013

Jodi Arias' prison cellmate says the convicted murderer threatened to have people "on the outside" kill prosecutor Juan Martinez and seriously questioned why he didn't love her.

Cassandra Collins, who shared a two-bunk cell with Arias before her murder trial told MyFoxPhoenix.com that if she got the death penalty, she would take revenge against Martinez.

"He need(s) to get good security staff around him to make sure she can't get anybody on the outs(ide) to solicit something -- to harm him or to hurt him. She's very dangerous -- very dangerous," Collins said.
<snipped>

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 28, 2013, 11:05:41 AM »

loca
Please watch this video all the way through, then get yourself up
LETS DO THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCAwXb9n7EY
Kermit
I watched it all the way through! Very touching! Thank you !
I had a blood transfusion yesterday! And am so tired today. I'm trying to get motivated to go to my. Friends for thanksgiving . Still weak and tired but my spirits are up. I completed chemo a few days ago and on dec 7th I will complete both radiations..I pray they got it all. I thank you all for your prayers and all the encouragements. I realy loved the video Kermit! I saved it.
Thank you

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: November 28, 2013, 11:11:14 AM »

Loca,
Let Angels guide you through this, open your eyes and you'll SEE.
Don't rely on your human eyes. No suffering is without reward on
this earth. the Father is in control and a week off may not be
your plan, but it fits his devine plan. One of the few if only
places in the Bible that I recall G_d saying that he loved someone
was about David. G_d loved David. Remember David played music
to the Lord. Open your heart is the key and the power to His divine
glory. When you get that, you'll gain great, great understanding.
peace be with you.

Peace be still.
Let love be your guide

Kermit
Amazing about David! He's one of my favourites in the bible! He played music. I've had to totally rely on The Lord for peace and comfort thru this difficult journey. He has soothed my spirit and comforted me in times when I just wanted to say I can't do this! It's been a journey! I couldn't do it without his guidance, love and protection. I thank him daily for friends like you and those here at scaredmonkeys. Thank you ever so kindly for your thoughts andrayers.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 28, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »

Hi tamikosmom
Yes trial of a lifetime. Last Monday was to be my last chemo but because my white blood count was down last sunday when I  went to do my blood draw! my blood count was down to to (1) they cancelled me for a week. Than radiation called and did the same. Complete quarantine for one week. It was more than my spirit could bear! I melted down! And by next day! I was ok other than weakness and no energy no appetite ughhhhh. I've been pumping the veggies like crazy. I'm determined to fight this! I guess bed rest is something I need to keep my feisty butt down. I have to wear a mask when I leave my apartment! Which is tomorrow to pick up meds. Thank you for the song! You have no idea what it means! The kindness and prayers of yours and everyone here. They go to my heart! I will keep in touch. I hope I can resume treatments
On Monday. I have a lot of time  to reflect! And Think!how truly I am blessed. When I think I have it bad! I find someone else worst off! And it makes me tear up. Truly I'm  blessed.
Thanks for caring

loca  ... You are an amazing lady ... truly an inspiration.

Janet

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

Tamikosmom
Thank you!
I will not let this disease put me in the ground! If I feel down in spirit I just ask The Lord for more endurance to fight this race to,the end successfully. I am thankful this thanksgiving because in spite of all I've been through! He has shielded me from many things. He's allowed me to,go thru some valleys, given me the strength to fight. I never lost my hair through any of this! I was worried because I have long hair and thought I'd loose it! But I was determined to take what came at me and do the best with it. I never got burned from the radiation treatments! Internally and externally. I call them cattle prongs that they insert into your cervical area ! I never bled from those treatments, the doctors were amazed. I always told my doctors and anyone who would listen! God shielded me. My faith has kept me strong, we never know what we are able to endure until we are put to the test. Chemo ended a few days ago and treatments (internal and external radiations) end December 7th. My red blood count was so low they had to give me a blood transfusion yesterday. The two weeks I was under house arrest lol! I had low white blood count. I've been juicing veggies and fruits together to get the nutrition I needed. It's difficult to cook veggies and eat them and than try to make room for the fruit! When you don't have an appetite to began with. So I got creative and made smoothies and did the juicing tooo. It actually tasted pretty good lol. Through my journey! I have tried to surround myself with positive affirmations and comforting music which for me is gospel that feeds my spirit the food it needs.
God bless you
Loca

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #507 on: November 29, 2013, 08:10:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24078273/2013/11/26/exclusive-cellmate-claims-jodi-arias-wanted-revenge

Exclusive: Cellmate claims Jodi Arias wanted revenge
Snips from the story:
She claims Arias threatened prosecutor Juan Martinez, saying if she got the death penalty, she would get her revenge against him.

"She said that if she was given the death sentence.. she wanted to get her revenge... she knows inmates on the outs to do a mafia bow tie.. yeah. Cut his throat.."

Does she think Arias was threatening Martinez's life?

"Yes, I do.  I really think she would try to hurt someone."

Video and story at the above link.

I just saw this. What sick b***h she is.  Don't know how true any of it is. But I can see her saying this stuff. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: November 30, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »

Loca,

Are you on your own going through this?

Dec 7th will be here before you know it. Don't look back. Stay the course and even if your strength is zapped,
rest and meditate upon good things. You are a real fighter. I know your outcome will be good, hang in there
there is a reason for this test in your life, perhaps it is for someone else to see how strong you are in your faith.
Look at this  he loves to hop
  he loves to give hugs
and
  is for you

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: November 30, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/joe-arpaio-thanksgiving_n_4351729.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
Joe Arpaio Offers Inmates, Fed Only Twice A Day, 56-Cent Thanksgiving Meal
Posted: 11/27/2013 5:45 pm EST

Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has planned a particularly economical meal for the roughly 7,500 to 10,000 inmates in his jail system this Thanksgiving.

The meal comes in at a cost of just 56 cents per inmate, and its main entrée will be 24-cent vegetarian turkey soy casserole. Arpaio tweeted the Thanksgiving menu Wednesday morning.

“Hope the inmates give thanks for this special meal being served in the jails tomorrow," Arpaio's tweet said.

<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: November 30, 2013, 10:44:11 PM »

Tamikosmom

Thank you!

I will not let this disease put me in the ground! If I feel down in spirit I just ask The Lord for more endurance to fight this race to,the end successfully. I am thankful this thanksgiving because in spite of all I've been through! He has shielded me from many things. He's allowed me to,go thru some valleys, given me the strength to fight. I never lost my hair through any of this! I was worried because I have long hair and thought I'd loose it! But I was determined to take what came at me and do the best with it. I never got burned from the radiation treatments! Internally and externally. I call them cattle prongs that they insert into your cervical area ! I never bled from those treatments, the doctors were amazed. I always told my doctors and anyone who would listen! God shielded me. My faith has kept me strong, we never know what we are able to endure until we are put to the test. Chemo ended a few days ago and treatments (internal and external radiations) end December 7th. My red blood count was so low they had to give me a blood transfusion yesterday. The two weeks I was under house arrest lol! I had low white blood count. I've been juicing veggies and fruits together to get the nutrition I needed. It's difficult to cook veggies and eat them and than try to make room for the fruit! When you don't have an appetite to began with. So I got creative and made smoothies and did the juicing tooo. It actually tasted pretty good lol. Through my journey! I have tried to surround myself with positive affirmations and comforting music which for me is gospel that feeds my spirit the food it needs.
God bless you
Loca

loca

Thank you for sharing.  I wish I could give you a hug.  I wish I could do something.  Your words have touched my heart.  Do you have family close by?

Twenty-three years ago following my surgery I lacked an appetite.  Even chewing zapped what little strength I possessed.  Others telling me I had to eat caused me to lash out in tears.  They just did not understand.  It was my daughter who came home from the mission field in Thailand to help care for her seven year old brother and uphold her father during my recovery period who figured out the solution.  Fruit Smoothies as well as vegetable soup (sometimes with meat broth) became my staple and I thrived.  Within a week I was making my own smoothies and soup.  That blender was a Godsend but ... it was great when my appetite and strength returned ... great when life once again became normal ... normal which I will never again take for granted.

December 7th will come and go.  No more treatments.  Praise God!!

With Love

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 01, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »

Jodi Arias fades from spotlight as case becomes veiled in secrecy ahead of planned retrial
Published December 01, 2013

PHOENIX –  For months, Jodi Arias was a television staple and practically every minute of her murder trial was broadcast live.

But Arias has vanished from view since her trial ended in May, and the judge has done a complete about-face. She has shut the media and public out of nearly every hearing in the case and drawn complaints from First Amendment lawyers that she has gone too far.

Attorney David Bodney represents several media outlets fighting for transparency in the case. He says there have been repeated violations of the public's constitutional right to attend proceedings in the case.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/01/jodi-arias-fades-from-spotlight-as-case-becomes-veiled-in-secrecy-ahead-planned/?intcmp=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: December 02, 2013, 07:08:37 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/joe-arpaio-thanksgiving_n_4351729.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
Joe Arpaio Offers Inmates, Fed Only Twice A Day, 56-Cent Thanksgiving Meal
Posted: 11/27/2013 5:45 pm EST

Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has planned a particularly economical meal for the roughly 7,500 to 10,000 inmates in his jail system this Thanksgiving.

The meal comes in at a cost of just 56 cents per inmate, and its main entrée will be 24-cent vegetarian turkey soy casserole. Arpaio tweeted the Thanksgiving menu Wednesday morning.

“Hope the inmates give thanks for this special meal being served in the jails tomorrow," Arpaio's tweet said.

<snipped>

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 02, 2013, 04:55:32 PM »

Lots of activity on Troy Haden's twitter account since his interview last week concerning the case and the interview.

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: December 03, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »

Loca,

Are you on your own going through this?

Dec 7th will be here before you know it. Don't look back. Stay the course and even if your strength is zapped,
rest and meditate upon good things. You are a real fighter. I know your outcome will be good, hang in there
there is a reason for this test in your life, perhaps it is for someone else to see how strong you are in your faith.
Look at this  he loves to hop
  he loves to give hugs
and
  is for you

Hi Kermit! Hugs
For the most part I am! Other than The Lord! Only one sibling (sister) out of ten! Including my mom! Have not called or darkened my doorsteps. I have no idea why! The Lord has told me to lean not to my own understanding. I've always been there. Financially to help my mom!but since I got sick I could no longer help her!  But as in every family there's a favorite and it's not me lol. Anyways good news! The day before thanksgiving I had the blood transfusion! I didn't feel good thanksgiving day! I managed to eat a little! It took until now for strength to enter into my tired body, I am now feeling human again. Tomorrow I go to Santa Clara! For my LAST internal cervix radiation, than the following day I end my last radiation in my hometown. I ended chemo last Monday! Wohoooooo. I have the best support anyone can hope for The Lord!
Wow what a journey, the god of the mountains has also been The Lord in the valleys.
Thank you so much for your prayers! I humbly mean it. It's a humbling experience to have to endure.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: December 03, 2013, 11:23:54 AM »

Tamikosmom

Thank you!

God bless you
Loca

loca

Thank you for sharing.  I wish I could give you a hug.  I wish I could do something.  Your words have touched my heart.  Do you have family close by?

Twenty-three years ago following my surgery I lacked an appetite.  Even chewing zapped what little strength I possessed.  Others telling me I had to eat caused me to lash out in tears.  They just did not understand.  It was my daughter who came home from the mission field in Thailand to help care for her seven year old brother and uphold her father during my recovery period who figured out the solution.  Fruit Smoothies as well as vegetable soup (sometimes with meat broth) became my staple and I thrived.  Within a week I was making my own smoothies and soup.  That blender was a Godsend but ... it was great when my appetite and strength returned ... great when life once again became normal ... normal which I will never again take for granted.

December 7th will come and go.  No more treatments.  Praise God!!

With Love

Janet

Tamikosmom mom (((hugs)))
Thank you! No one understands! It when you say! You don't have an apetite, the food has no flavor and you have this weird taste in your mouth all the time, similar to meds! I don't know! Just such an effort to eat. You see food commercials! That once made your mouth water! That now makes you gag lol. I went to my best friends for thanksgiving! The food looked good and smelled good, but it wasn't able to eat much. I had a piece of pumpkin pie! It just all didn't taste like I hoped it would. It wasn't the cook it was me and my taste buds. Yes I'm so thankful that this journey is coming to an end. Soon I'll know the results of my efforts with chemo and radiation. I know it will be positive! I'm days away from the end. This THURSDAY end all treatments. December 5th wohoooooo
Thank you ever so kindly for your prayers and well wishes! Thank you scaredmonkeys for allowing me to share this journey with you all.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: December 03, 2013, 11:27:21 AM »

Jodi Arias fades from spotlight as case becomes veiled in secrecy ahead of planned retrial
Published December 01, 2013

PHOENIX –  For months, Jodi Arias was a television staple and practically every minute of her murder trial was broadcast live.

But Arias has vanished from view since her trial ended in May, and the judge has done a complete about-face. She has shut the media and public out of nearly every hearing in the case and drawn complaints from First Amendment lawyers that she has gone too far.

Attorney David Bodney represents several media outlets fighting for transparency in the case. He says there have been repeated violations of the public's constitutional right to attend proceedings in the case.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/01/jodi-arias-fades-from-spotlight-as-case-becomes-veiled-in-secrecy-ahead-planned/?intcmp=latestnews

Maybe Jodie is lashing out on twitter! Because she is no longer going to be on tv ! So this is her only way of getting her self out there. I see so much evil in her! It's hard for a normal thinking person! To comprehend how someone like her think,  I can't wrap my mind around such evil in a person.

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 03, 2013, 01:06:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24117757/2013/12/02/jodi-arias-responds-to-theat-claims-tweets-about-fox-10-story
Jodi Arias responds to threat claims, tweets about FOX 10 story
Posted: Dec 02, 2013 11:13 PM EST Updated: Dec 02, 2013 11:34 PM EST
By Troy Hayden, FOX 10 News

<snipped>
Over the weekend, Arias attacked the story through her Twitter page.  We shared private direct messages confirming for me that I was dealing with Jodi herself.  I then asked her publicly, are you denying you said those things? She replied, "Of course."

I then privately messaged her and asked for a more detailed comment and late Monday afternoon, she tweeted, "to comment on the babblings of a lunatic is lunacy itself. (oops)"

Arias' defense team is commenting on the story.  They asked the judge again for a change of venue because of what Jodi's former cellmate said on FOX 10,  saying in their brief "the nature and the content of the report aired by FOX 10 infected the (proceedings) with extra-judicial information that directly attacks her case.. and presents aggravating circumstances that are of the nature that they would not be legal for the jury to consider."

The judge has already denied a change of venue in this case based on media coverage once.

Arias' attorneys tried before to get a change of venue because of the intense media coverage.  They were denied.

This new trial will be for the sentencing phase of her case because the last jury couldn't decide on life or death.

Arias and her attorneys are expected back in court Tuesday for a pre-trial conference.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 03, 2013, 01:10:49 PM »

Unfortunately, it looks like today's hearing has been postponed for some reason:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2h

We just walked in and were told to leave. Hearing was pushed off until a date in the future.
https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 04, 2013, 02:00:21 PM »

Twitter ruling made public today: www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/122013/m6065797.pdf

Denied.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.