April 27, 2024, 09:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial #2  (Read 1071054 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 10, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »

Hi loca!  I see ya in the rafters.

December 5th has come and gone.  December 6th was the first day of the rest of your life!

Hugs

Janet

Tamikosmom
Yes it's me in the rafters hanging from a branch! Munching on my banana! December 6th truly is the first day of the rest of my life.  Each day brings me more energy, each day, I wake up warm and breathing is a gift from above. I'm so so so thankful to you all who have held me in their prayers and thoughts. I feel so much better! My white blood count is still low! But my spirits are high! You could say I'm high on life.
Huge to you my friend

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »

Steven Alexander
15 hours ago via mobile
https://www.facebook.com/steven.alexander.56863
Letting everybody know, the trial isn't due to start until mid February. We believe this is a tactic to try and get us to throw in the towel. We will not! I say again it won't happen. Our family will come together and see it through until it is finished. There is a monster that haunts us, but once the correct sentence is given, it's her who will be haunted until the most the most humane punishment comes to her. Nothing compared to the sentence she gave to a good man. Anyhow, the entire Alexander family thanks all of you. Thank you for having our backs.
God bless this family! It's hard to wrap your mind around! The evil this woman possesses! Her aunt feeds into her narcissism! I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! don't know how she will cope, when she is sent away! From any cameras or twitter. I wonder though if while in prison? Will she be able to tweet via her flunkies.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2013, 02:50:06 PM »

I don't care about what Jodi Arias wants, feels, doesn't want, etc.  It's not about her.  I don't care about her art sales, I don't want to give any clicks to any  sites that support her or give her any press. I don't believe she should be able to make money while in prison, which is banking on the notoriety of the case.  Would her artwork sell for what it does if she wasn't a convicted murderer?  It probably wouldn't sell at all, imo.  Any money she can make or has made should be given to the victim's family.  Again, jmho.

.  It's time for Travis's family and friends to have some relief from the delays, waiting, trials and etc.  I'm ready to see justice for Travis Alexander.  Put Jodi Arias away for the rest of her life, without possibility of parole.  JMHO

Thank you for all keeping this thread updated Brandi. 

I agree muffybee
It seems like this trial had been ongoing for ten years! With no cameras in the courtroom! How will  we know what's going on in there? Aren't all reporters banned? In all the trials I've followed! I've never seen anyone as evil, manipulative and narsisstic as she. I wonder if her aunt support for her! Is self serving, by that I mean even the aunt likes the media attention.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2013, 02:54:29 PM »

Loca,

Try baby food to help you get back to eating. Eat several meals during the day rather than just 3 meals a day.
Try avocados, nuts, seeds, puddings, and cooked cereals like Oatmeal. I am a rare person who loves oatmeal
but if you put cinnamon in it or raisins or nuts it taste better. You can also eat beans, so try the no fat Rosarita brand
which tends to not give you the flatulence. Also, dried fruit. I love dried apricots, not many people like them, but
also dried cranberries which you could also put in cereal. Mix it up and you will get an appetite back soon. Much
on raisins to add iron to your system and sunflower seeds can be a nice snack. Almonds are suppose to be good
for you too.  And make sure you eat a banana or a baked potato for your potassium levels to stay up. Now, it's about
eating right to help boost your body. You'll be surprised how well you can bounce back by eating right. There are
wheat flour tortillas too and I find if I put beans non fat and tomatoes and onion in it with some cheese in the wheat tortilla
then it taste yummy. Of course I would add a lot of hot sauce, but I don't know that it would be good for you.

Glad to hear the chemo is over! And you are on your way to a new life. I hope you kept a journal of your experience.
Like I said before, you are a very strong person.

Kermit
Your not the only one that loves oatmeal! I love it too! Thank you for all the food tips! Your right! Eating healthy speeds up the recovery process. I've kept a journal of the high lites! Of my journey to recovery. I gave up processed and fast foods! And am concentrating on healthy eating.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2013, 03:24:30 PM »

Kermit
Your not the only one that loves oatmeal! I love it too! Thank you for all the food tips! Your right! Eating healthy speeds up the recovery process. I've kept a journal of the high lites! Of my journey to recovery. I gave up processed and fast foods! And am concentrating on healthy eating.

Oatmeal?  The temperature is below freezing in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  It was an oatmeal with brown sugar morning.  I made enough for my hubby, 12 year old homeschooled granddaughter and myself.  Hubby and I enjoyed but Miss Muffet gagged.  Long story short ... Papa whipped up some waffles and bacon for his princess so she would have some energy for those on-line lesson.  That's OK!  This evening she will be home with her three siblings and ... if Mom cooks up oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow ... she will be eating oatmeal.

Ioca ... it will not be long until you are once again enjoying food ... real food ... the food that you are not required to drink or spoon.

Have a good day hon!!

I can dream that Jodi had a bowl of oatmeal this morning without the brown sugar.

Janet   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2013, 08:10:30 PM »

Kermit

Oatmeal?  The temperature is below freezing in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  It was an oatmeal with brown sugar morning.  I made enough for my hubby, 12 year old homeschooled granddaughter and myself.  Hubby and I enjoyed but Miss Muffet gagged.  Long story short ... Papa whipped up some waffles and bacon for his princess so she would have some energy for those on-line lesson.  That's OK!  This evening she will be home with her three siblings and ... if Mom cooks up oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow ... she will be eating oatmeal.

Ioca ... it will not be long until you are once again enjoying food ... real food ... the food that you are not required to drink or spoon.

Have a good day hon!!

I can dream that Jodi had a bowl of oatmeal this morning without the brown sugar.

Janet   
[

img]http://amandamarsh.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/quakeroats.jpg[/img]

Heh Heh Oatmeal Rules!!!!

does your grand daughter like Oatmeal cookies?

Tonight is Victoria Secret show!!!
Gotta watch and get ideas for Miss Piggy's Christmas present this year.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2013, 08:12:21 PM »

[/quote]
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »

Wonder if Jodi is going to enter the singing contest in jail again this year.
((snicker)))
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2013, 08:14:42 PM »

((snicker)))

Oh that's too funny!! I forgot about her singing in jail!!

Ha ha
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2013, 10:02:32 PM »

Miss Muffet and her brothers love oatmeal cookies and muffins as long as there are chocolate chips springled throughout.

Kermit ... I hope all is well for you at the pond.

Merry Christmas

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: December 11, 2013, 12:50:53 PM »

((snicker)))

Ha ha

Listening to "Oh Holy Night" will never be quite the same for me after Jodi.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 11, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »

((snicker)))

Ha ha

My thoughts exactly Muffy.

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: December 11, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »

((snicker)))

Ha ha

Absolutely. Same here.

How dare that monster even sing that song!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #553 on: December 11, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »

((snicker)))

Ha ha

Absolutely. Same here.

How dare that monster even sing that song!

Exactly   Brandi   She is a monster 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: December 12, 2013, 12:54:50 PM »

[quote/]
Miss Muffet and her brothers love oatmeal cookies and muffins as long as there are chocolate chips springled throughout.

Kermit ... I hope all is well for you at the pond.

Merry Christmas

Janet

[/quote]

Miss Muffet apparently has a connoisseur's taste but, I agree Oatmeal tastes good with anything in it.

It's looking very Christmasee, (is that a word lol). around here. Nice and cold outside.
May your Christmas be filled with joy as you enter into a season of miracles. Miracles
that let us know HE is our Lord, our G_d and He is in control.
Enjoy your family, your friends and know that you are loved by many.
Happy Holidays Ms. Janet.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 12, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »

Monster’ Jodi Arias’ Trial Date Set For February, Reveals Travis Alexander’s Brother
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/jodi-arias-trial-date-february-travis-alexander-murder-brother-calls-her-monster/

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:46 PM »

Jodi Arias, last year in December, beat out 50 other inmates singing "Oh Holy Night" in American Idol of prisoners.

Watch it again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1wa4SMK7UA

Her prize was a stocking filled with goodies and a turkey dinner.

Similar, I think to her last meal, after she receives the death penalty.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: December 12, 2013, 04:23:51 PM »

Another court hearing tomorrow.

Oh, please, set a date to get this finished!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 12, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »

Brandi

I hope there is no behind the scenes negotiations that will benefit Jodi ... that will negate another trial.  I am so done with only a measure of justice afforded victims in so many cases.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: December 12, 2013, 04:37:12 PM »

Brandi

Thanks and ... Merry Christmas!!

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.