April 25, 2024, 05:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ]“We’re massacred by the government’s taxes..."  (Read 919 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 18, 2013, 08:04:32 AM »

“I’m here to make sure police don’t hurt these kids,” said Sandra Amalfe, whose 16-year-old daughter chatted with friends nearby. “We need better education, hospitals and security – not billions spent on the World Cup.”

“We’re massacred by the government’s taxes – yet when we leave home in the morning to go to work, we don’t know if we’ll make it home alive because of the violence,” she added. “We don’t have good schools for our kids. Our hospitals are in awful shape. Corruption is rife. These protests will make history and wake our politicians up to the fact that we’re not taking it anymore!”

read more here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/12-pictures-showing-you-some-of-the-biggest-protests-in-brazil-in-almost-30-years/

Where did the stimulus money go?  What does the US have to show for it?  Debt?

We had a great healthcare system.  Not perfect.  What do we have now?  Health care death spiral?  Lazy and greedy people steal more from their neighbors, enabled by corrupt politicians?

Political fix?  Import more people to disguise/enable theft. 

Need more profits for Obamaphone companies, imported 50 million new users...

Need more profits for big banks?  Import more troubled people from Syria and elsewhere.  New skimming in security for EBT cards.  More credit card transaction fees.  More public housing.

Nothing for people who just want to work and be left alone.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.