March 28, 2024, 04:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin #5 6/19/13 - 7/2/13  (Read 341021 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2013, 04:54:03 PM »

How do y'all copy them so fast? When I tried it took me a long time to delete all the bs lines about (retweet, join the conversation ,minutes ago, etc )
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »

i can try to put the bigger ones but I am in and out all day.

Anything you can contribute is appreciated, alagary.  Wish we had a duck icon too.       

I appreciate it, too!   

Hopefully, other kind monkeys might have time and help out. TIA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »

June 25, 2013 Tweets cont

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  2m 
Bahadoor on darkness outside: "I couldn't identify who it was out there," but could tell it was people. #GeorgeZimmerman

Valerie Boey ‏@vboey  6m 
O'mara asks Bahadoor again was this the 1st time you mentioned left to right?No she replies, I told my sister.#fox35
Retweeted by Jeff Weiner 

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  7m 
Bahadoor looks through deposition, says "I don't see mention of 'left to right.'" #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2013, 05:02:23 PM »

How do y'all copy them so fast? When I tried it took me a long time to delete all the bs lines about (retweet, join the conversation ,minutes ago, etc )

I just copy and paste, then highlight each line I want to delete and hit "del", starting at the top, working on down.  I credit it my purple, wireless mouse.     Dont worry about posting long lines of tweets.  Do it in chunks.  After a while, it gets easier.  And you don't have to take out the bits about retweet & expand, but I do leave the "minutes ago" time stuff. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  4m 
Bahadoor says she liked a #TrayvonMartin Facebook page. Adds: "I have sympathy for both" families. #GeorgeZImmerman

Sonni Abatta Sonni Abatta ‏@SonniAbatta  5m 
Defense:  Did you "Like" the "Justice for Trayvon Martin" page on Facebook?  Bahadoor:  Probably, yes.  #ZimmermanonFox #Fox35

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  8m 
Bahadoor says she saw #TrayvonMartin's body after shooting, didn't see #GeorgeZimmerman. Lighting was poor.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »

highlight a line like I am going to copy it and hit delete? Dang ! I have been deleteting the wrong way, watching the letters slowly march across the page.
Have I mentioned I'm old
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2013, 05:12:49 PM »

Bahadoor says she liked a #TrayvonMartin Facebook page. Adds: "I have sympathy for both" families. #GeorgeZImmerman

Defense:  Did you "Like" the "Justice for Trayvon Martin" page on Facebook?  Bahadoor:  Probably, yes.  #ZimmermanonFox #Fox35

Bahadoor says she saw #TrayvonMartin's body after shooting, didn't see #GeorgeZimmerman. Lighting was poor.

Just a side note, but if she "liked" the "Justice for Trayvon Martin" page on FB, it means she got updates and stuff from the news feed and shows support.  That's not to say I don't believe there should be justice for Trayvon, but I also believe there should be justice for GZ on trial right now.  Justice wouldn't equate a guilty finding imo.  It depends on what is further revealed at trial.  What I'm thinking about is the prospective juror that gave a $20.00 donation to GZ's fund, and I believe he said he felt sorry for him.  What is the difference between the two? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14:02 PM »

Just a side note, but if she "liked" the "Justice for Trayvon Martin" page on FB, it means she got updates and stuff from the news feed and shows support.  That's not to say I don't believe there should NOT be justice for Trayvon, but I also believe there should be justice for GZ on trial right now.  Justice wouldn't equate a guilty finding imo.  It depends on what is further revealed at trial.  What I'm thinking about is the prospective juror that gave a $20.00 donation to GZ's fund, and I believe he said he felt sorry for him.  What is the difference between the two? 

Self edit. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2013, 05:16:54 PM »

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  1m 
BDLR: Did Serino ask you direction of running? Bahadoor: "No." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  2m 
Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda now back to questioning Bahadoor. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  3m 
@gaijin42 I didn't catch anything important from that, they didn't talk about it for long.
View conversation     

Screengrab: Bahadoor demonstrates flailing she said she saw before shooting. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/No1dzAYgmW
View photo     

#GeorgeZimmerman trial: Neighbor says she saw figures, 'arms flailing' | Updated story: http://bit.ly/1cjueBh  #TrayvonMartin
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2013, 05:17:54 PM »

The difference is this is an eyewitness who must testify under oath and the jury may or may not discount her testimony as untruthful. A pro GZ juror may act according to their own whim without being judged as a witness would be......

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2013, 05:23:39 PM »

That was an O'Mara follow up to BDLR's question about her not wanting to be on national TV. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

O'Mara: You were interviewed by national news? Bahadoor: Yes, but never aired. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

BDLR done with redirect. O'Mara back up now. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Bahadoor says defense didn't ask about direction of running in deposition either. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2013, 05:27:50 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  3m 
Jurors warned not to look at news coverage, talk about case. Led away for evening recess. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Bahadoor confirmed it's her Facebook page. She's excused. Court to recess for the evening. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  5m 
O'Mara: You signed http://chn.ge/87WIJZ  petition? Shows her Facebook page. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  4m 
Court is in recess for the evening. #GeorgeZimmerman trial resumes 9 a.m. #TrayvonMartin

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2013, 05:40:19 PM »

#GeorgeZimmerman trial: Police sergeant, neighbor testify on #TrayvonMartin shooting | Updated story: http://bit.ly/1cjzvJ7
View summary      Reply 
  Retweet   

@NancyPumphrey The Facebook post says she "just signed this petition on http://chn.ge/87WIJZ ."
View summary     

@jimd2723 Wow, they're way behind.
View conversation     

@TrayTillEmMar Thanks for following!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2013, 05:43:00 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-day-12-20130625,0,4929825.story?dsasae
George Zimmerman trial: Police sergeant, neighbor testify on Trayvon Martin shooting
Jurors heard opening statements Monday in Zimmerman's trial.

2 pgs

The last witness called today by the state, Zimmerman neighbor Selene Bahadoor, said she heard noises and what sounded like running on the night of the shooting, and looked out her sliding glass door.

She said she saw two people, standing, but couldn't identify them. She described what she saw as "figures and arms flailing."

Later, Bahadoor said she heard the gunshot, returned to the door and saw a "body in the grass... I remember it being face down."

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara grilled Bahadoor on whether she'd changed her testimony. She testified today that she thought the running moved from left to right outside the back of her townhouse, and O'Mara asked her if she told Sanford police that.

"I don't know, I can't remember," Bahadoor said, later adding that it's possible today was the first time she mentioned it in an official statement. She was shown transcripts of her prior statements and said she mentioned the running, but not the direction.

Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda later asked Bahadoor if she was asked by law enforcement or during her deposition about the direction of the running. She said she wasn't.

Bahadoor also acknowledged that her Facebook page indicates she signed an online petition calling for Zimmerman's arrest. However, she said she felt sympathy for both families in the case.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »

highlight a line like I am going to copy it and hit delete? Dang ! I have been deleteting the wrong way, watching the letters slowly march across the page.
Have I mentioned I'm old

Like this? 

S        C        A        R        E        D              M        O       N        K        E       Y       S
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2013, 06:18:06 PM »

Have I mentioned I'm old

Like this? 

S        C        A        R        E        D              M        O       N        K        E       Y       S
Yep , sometimes I had to do an entire article for some reason. I couldn't get it to copy only the part I wanted. One finger on the delete key and watch a half hour of TV.
Where I grew up the neighbor had the phone.
Bought my first smartphone last year and it still amazes me. All the times that I got lost I could just touch touch and "oh right over there"
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2013, 06:42:49 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/25/naacp-takes-stand-george-zimmerman-trial-no-one-te/

NAACP takes a stand at George Zimmerman trial: ‘No one tells us … what to do’
Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Members of the NAACP rallying around the Trayvon Martin family at George Zimmerman’s trial for second-degree murder, which continued Tuesday, said they wouldn’t stay within the marked protest area set up by law enforcement.

“The so-called ‘demonstration area’ that has been designated — you will not see us protesting in that particular area ‘cause no one tells us where to go, how long to stay, what to do and what to say,” said Seminole County NAACP President Turner Clayton Jr. in a local 13 News report.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2013, 07:15:58 PM »

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2013/0625/George-Zimmerman-described-black-males-as-suspicious-in-phone-calls

George Zimmerman described black males as 'suspicious' in phone calls
June 25, 2013

Prosecutors in the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman argued Tuesday that the judge should allow the jury to hear about five phone calls Mr. Zimmerman made to police dispatchers in the six months before his fatal confrontation with teenager Trayvon Martin complaining about “suspicious” characters in the neighborhood.

Defense and prosecution arguments over the neighborhood watch phone calls took place before the all female jury was seated for the second day of testimony in the Sanford, Fla., trial. In each of the calls, Zimmerman described the suspicious characters as black males, the Associated Press reports. Trayvon is black. Judge Debra Nelson said she would rule after reviewing prior cases.

The debate over the phone calls began late Monday when, according to CNN's live blog, the court adjourned after the prosecution introduced a nonemergency call made by Zimmerman in August 2011. He is heard reporting a suspicious person in the neighborhood.

Prosecutors said the call helps illuminate Zimmerman's state of mind the night Trayvon was killed, but the defense questioned the call's relevance. The judge asked attorneys on both sides to research the issue overnight and to argue their positions Tuesday morning.

In this morning’s arguments, prosecutors said calls made in the six months prior to the Feb. 26, 2012, incident in which Zimmerman shot an unarmed Trayvon show Zimmerman’s growing frustration with repeated break-ins in his gated community. It supports the prosecution theory that Zimmerman viewed Trayvon as a suspicious character and was “the straw that broke the camel’s back” as the Associated Press quoted prosecutor Richard Mantei as saying.

The calls that the prosecutors want the jury to hear are mentioned in a report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, released by the state attorney’s office, which shows Zimmerman had a pattern of complaining frequently to authorities about events in his neighborhood

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2013, 07:24:26 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/25/naacp-takes-stand-george-zimmerman-trial-no-one-te/

NAACP takes a stand at George Zimmerman trial: ‘No one tells us … what to do’
Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Members of the NAACP rallying around the Trayvon Martin family at George Zimmerman’s trial for second-degree murder, which continued Tuesday, said they wouldn’t stay within the marked protest area set up by law enforcement.

“The so-called ‘demonstration area’ that has been designated — you will not see us protesting in that particular area ‘cause no one tells us where to go, how long to stay, what to do and what to say,” said Seminole County NAACP President Turner Clayton Jr. in a local 13 News report.

Is it wrong to hope that they act up and get tear gassed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.