April 25, 2024, 02:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin #5 6/19/13 - 7/2/13  (Read 342883 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2013, 09:28:22 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m Surdyka says she heard "pop, pop, pop." Someone got up, started walking toward her window.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m Surdyka says she heard a "yelp," believes it was "the boy's voice." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2013, 09:34:58 AM »

6/26/13  George Zimmerman: Will he testify?

""O'Mara, remember, we talked about the only thing that he could do to lose this case is fall on his head. If he falls on his head and hits it and lets this guy [Don West] tell more knock-knock jokes, maybe they will put him on the stand," Geragos said, drawing laughter. "Other than that, there's no way, no way Zimmerman is taking the stand."

"WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday morning that Zimmerman has to take the stand. "How can you not put him on the stand?" Sheaffer said. "There are all these assertions that he acted in self-defense based upon Trayvon Martin attacking him. There's no evidence of that. The only evidence of that comes from Zimmerman's own mouth. ... He has to take the stand. ... He has to, he has to."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-george-zimmerman-will-he-take-the-stand-20130626,0,462648.post?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2013, 09:41:22 AM »

""O'Mara, remember, we talked about the only thing that he could do to lose this case is fall on his head. If he falls on his head and hits it and lets this guy [Don West] tell more knock-knock jokes, maybe they will put him on the stand," Geragos said, drawing laughter. "Other than that, there's no way, no way Zimmerman is taking the stand."

"WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday morning that Zimmerman has to take the stand. "How can you not put him on the stand?" Sheaffer said. "There are all these assertions that he acted in self-defense based upon Trayvon Martin attacking him. There's no evidence of that. The only evidence of that comes from Zimmerman's own mouth. ... He has to take the stand. ... He has to, he has to."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-george-zimmerman-will-he-take-the-stand-20130626,0,462648.post?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

I would agree. If he did what he claimed and did this out of self defense, only George Zimmerman can explain it and whatever happened that night best pass the smell test. When one is truly not guilty, they can explain away with the truth any concocted prosecutors story. But it has to be the truth.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »

This is the longest 911 call I ever heard. Sounds like this poor woman was so traumatized. Another one of Zimmermans victims. At least this one survived. for now

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2013, 09:43:42 AM »

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m Surdyka's call: "The person is dead," gives 1st name, says she doesn't "want to be a witness or anything." #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m Surdyka very frightened in call, repeatedly says "oh my God." Of #GeorgeZimmerman: "He's saying he shot the person."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m Surdyka in call: "I see the person right now.... I don't know what he did to this person."         

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m State now plays Surdyka's 911 call. Reports screaming, "I heard like a bang."
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2013, 09:50:05 AM »

If West raises his voice just slightly this woman may run out of the courtroom.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »

I would agree. If he did what he claimed and did this out of self defense, only George Zimmerman can explain it and whatever happened that night best pass the smell test. When one is truly not guilty, they can explain away with the truth any concocted prosecutors story. But it has to be the truth.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV She also told the state she was preparing to read but told the 911 dispatcher she was watching television. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV The defense asked if the cries sounded desperate and if the person was pleading for mercy. She said yes. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV The jury showed concern over her emotion at first but then just looked serious. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV The neighbor testified that she opened the window but said on the 911 call that night that she did not open the window. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV The neighbor was so overcome with emotion she stayed on the phone with the 911 operator apologizing and said she was shaking. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV The 911 dispatcher is trying to calm her down she's very upset. She wiped a tear as she listened to her 911 call. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV Very emotional call. The jurors are reacting to her emotion and taking notes. #Zimmermanon9

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2013, 10:04:18 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m Surdyka on voice: "It was someone being very aggressive and angry at someone."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m Surdyka: Dominant voice was "a very loud voice." Says she didn't know who it was.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m Surdyka: When I saw two on the ground, "I knew it was something very serious

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m Surdyka says she only heard two cries. West: Could tell it was 2 ppl? "Yes." Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m Surdyka heard other 911 call, with yelling in background, "a couple of times."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 7m Surdyka heard other 911 call, with yelling in background, "a couple of times."
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Surdyka: Softer voice "sounded more like a boy to me." West questions further.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m West: How do you reconcile testimony #GeorgeZimmerman on top, #TrayvonMartin face down, but shot in chest? Reply "that's what I saw."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m West: You didn't see muzzle blast? Surdyka: "I don't even know what that is."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Surdyka: #TrayvonMartin was face down in grass. Never saw him move after that.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 41s Presumably meant #GeorgeZimmerman. Surdyka said she hasn't seen any injury pics.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Surdyka: Person walking around after shooting didn't look "like they were hurt or anything like that."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Surdyka says person on top was wearing darker clothes. #GeorgeZimmerman was in red, #TrayvonMartin in dark-colored hoodie.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2013, 10:37:02 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Surdyka says she went on @CNN, "I was disguised and not shown," but talked

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Surdyka: Offered to let lead Sanford PD investigator check out her vanatage point. Says he didn't want to

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 36s Surdyka says she changed mind after saying in 911 call she didn't want to be a witness, approached cops

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m West: Ever heard #TrayvonMartin's voice before? Surdyka: "I heard it when I opened the window."
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2013, 10:52:36 AM »

Sounds rather unlikely that an armed man would scream for help.. Highly doubtful.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2013, 11:12:10 AM »

Sounds rather unlikely that an armed man would scream for help.. Highly doubtful.
My thoughts, too.

Just wondering how George is going to explain how he outstretched Trayvon's arms.....yet Trayvon's arms were underneath him as the photos clearly depict. Will he say he stuffed them back under his body?  Also, on the 911 call, he states Trayvon is a teen....yet during his "apology" to Trayvon's parents in an early hearing, he told them he thought Trayvon was his age.  Truth? From George? I'm not seeing that. jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m Manalo on people she saw: "When I saw them there, I didn't care about their size."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m Defense objects as witness was about to testify about opinions drawn from watching news.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 8m Manalo: Person on top "just hitting down" on other person.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 8m Manalo says husband told her to mind her own business. She later heard the shot.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 8m Manalo: Heard struggle, "that's when I saw them on the ground       

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 10m Manalo: After howling, heard "a help sound," seemed closer. Went back to glass slider.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 11m Manalo says she heard "howling sound," looked out sliding door. Didn't see anything at first, "too dark."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 13m Manalo is another Retreat at Twin Lakes resident. Was in living room with family before shooting.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 14m Next witness: Jeannee Manalo, married student & mom. Used to work in a restaurant.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m Manalo says her husband went outside after shooting, came back in to get plastic bag for officer performing CPR on #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 8m Manalo: "No idea" who was screaming, but believes #GeorgeZimmerman was on top of #TrayvonMartin. After initial howling, sounds got closer

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 9m Manalo: After seeing news coverage, thought #GeorgeZimmerman was on top because of body size
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2013, 11:45:12 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Screengrab: O'Mara shows bloody #GeorgeZimmerman photo. Manalo: "I didn't see his face like that

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m O'Mara: Saw #GeorgeZimmerman that night? Manolo: Yes, "my husband was talking to him" after shooting

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m O'Mara notes Manalo didn't give descriptions in FDLE interview. Manalo: That wasn't the question

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 29s Manalo: There were a lot of interviews, I answered all questions. O'Mara has her looking at transcript.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m O'Mara asking Manalo about differences in statements to cops & subsequent. She says she only answers questions asked. #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m Manalo lists 4 times looked out slider: Howling, yelling, struggle, shot.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Bernie de la Rionda now done with questioning, defense attorney Mark O'Mara up next
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m To clarify prior tweet: Manalo was saying she didn't get a frontal view of Zimmerman, so  didn't see face on night of shooting.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2013, 12:01:19 PM »

lunch till 1:10 edt

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Manalo says she also saw #TrayvonMartin pic in football uniform. Says she doesn't know when it was taken

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Manalo says she may be wrong on size comparison, "I don't know who's bigger now

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Manalo: Only used hoodie picture to judge #TrayvonMartin's size, didn't know his size or weight.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m O'Mara asking Manalo to describe picture of #TrayvonMartin she used to reach conclusion re who's on top. Saw hoodie pic.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2013, 12:37:10 PM »

I have a hard time getting past that Z had NO bruises or scratches to his hands? I hadn't heard that before.

So Z's first act of self defense in a fist fight was shooting Trayvon dead?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 26, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 35s O'Mara moves on from photos to person Manalo saw standing after shooting.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 39s O'Mara: Made size comparison based on younger #TrayvonMartin photos? Manalo: "Yes

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Manalo says her husband took bloody face photo of #GeorgeZimmerman. Says she didn't see it right away

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Manalo estimated #TrayvonMartin's age in football photo 11 or 12. Says other pic looks 16.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m O'Mara introduces #TrayvonMartin photos, they're being shown on overhead projector.

jury present

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 44s Manalo on how she encountered picture: "I saw it in the news after the event."

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m Attorneys to show witness Manalo pictures of #TrayvonMartin, to figure out which she saw. Jury not present
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.