March 29, 2024, 08:52:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin #5 6/19/13 - 7/2/13  (Read 341091 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2013, 11:42:02 AM »

June 28, 2013 Tweets cont

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  1h 
Good says person on the bottom was trying to get up after shot, but says he can't describe how. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  1h 
Good says "I guess I asked" #TrayvonMartin to "stop," but he didn't. #GeorgeZimmerman #ZimmermanTrial

O'Mara: No second voice yelling, right? Good: "Not that I heard." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

O'Mara: You're "certain" person on bottom was the one yelling? Good says again "not 100 percent certain." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good listens to screams, gunshot. Says he didn't hear his voice on the call, but "I know what I said." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

O'Mara's now going to play the Lauer 911 call (the one with the screams) for Good. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good asked about #TrayvonMartin possibly slamming #GeorgeZimmerman's head into sidewalk concrete: "I couldn't see that."

Good again says he didn't hear banging sound. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

O'Mara: You think #GeorgeZimmerman was the one yelling? Good: "Rationally thinking I would think so." #TrayvonMartin

O'Mara: Person you now know as #TrayvonMartin on top of #GeorgeZimmerman? Good: "Correct... that's what it looked like."

Good says top position in "ground and pound" is the dominant position, but other person could throw punches too. #ZimmermanTrial

O'Mara: You described position as MMA-style "ground and pound?" Good: "That's what it looked like, yes." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good adds he saw "arm movement going downward." Says he watched for 8 to 10 seconds. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Screengrab: O'Mara demonstrates straddling. Good: "I would say that's accurate." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/ToJbafEz0R
View photo     

Good says at first "tussle" was "closer to the sidewalk but not on the sidewalk." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Sorry, prior tweet should have said initial "sounds" not "screams."

O'Mara asks if initial screams could've been from sidewalk T. Good: "I thought we weren't speculating." #GeorgeZimmerman #Trayvonmartin

#ZimmermanTrial: Witness describes 'tussle,' says person in red or white on bottom | Update story: http://bit.ly/13bU3VB  #TrayvonMartin
View summary     

BDLR done w/ direct examination of Good, defense's O'Mara next up. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good: Shot came while he was waiting for the 911 call to get picked up. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Rene Stutzman Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman  1h 
John Good: but I did not see top guy bang other fella's head on sidewalk, heard only a couple cries for help. #Trayvon, #Zimmerman
Retweeted by Jeff Weiner 
   from Sanford, FL     

Good now looking at photos of neighborhood. Identifies his house, neighbor Jennifer Lauer's. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good says it was dark out, weather was "very nasty outside... raining off and on all night." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good says the fight reminded him of MMA fighting. Didn't see person on top slam bottom person on concrete. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Valerie Boey Valerie Boey ‏@vboey  1h 
As 911 call is played B29 looks at #trayvonmartin parents.#fox35
Retweeted by Jeff Weiner 

Good in 911 call, on #TrayvonMartin: "It looks like he's been shot and he's dead." #GeorgeZimmerman

Good's 911 call now played. Reports shot. "They're wrestling right in the back of my porch." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good: Fight moved onto the sidewalk. Again describes "straddle position." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

BDLR: Can you say for sure who was saying help? Good: "100 percent, no." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good says he heard someone say help, announced that he was calling the police. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good says it looked like punches were being thrown. Knew it was "serious." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

BDLR makes hitting, banging/slamming noises. Good says he didn't hear that. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good: Person on the bottom had lighter skin color. Person on top "straddling." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good on two fighting: "I could only see colors of clothing." On top: "dark." On bottom: "White or red." #ZimmermanTrial

Good says the people he saw were vertical, "they weren't on the sidewalk." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Good: "I yelled out, 'What's going on?' and 'Stop it!' I believe." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 28, 2013, 11:50:08 AM »

June 28, 1013 Tweets cont

Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  14m 
@jeff24spoon I tweeted that also http://bit.ly/12v4HPY
View tweet     Reply 
  Retweet   

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  15m 
#ZimmermanTrial: Witness says #TrayvonMartin was on top in MMA-style 'tussle' | Updated story: http://bit.ly/12v4DiV  #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  18m 
Nelson: Long lunch break. Court to recess until 1 p.m. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  18m 
Good excused from courtroom, asked to stay in the building. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  19m 
Good: "I couldn't tell 100 percent that there was actually fists hitting faces." #GeorgeZimmerman #Trayvonmartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  21m 
Good told Serino guy on top "pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy MMA-style." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  22m 
Good: In later statements, "I clarified that I could not actually see punches." #GeorgeZImmerman #TrayvonMartin

Orlando Sentinel Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel  24m 
#GeorgeZimmerman trial: Audience grows http://thesent.nl/14CeA1j  #TrayvonMartin
Retweeted by Jeff Weiner 
   View summary     

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  25m 
O'Mara to Good: All your statements were "somewhat different," you'd "clarify?" Good: "Add, but not change." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  26m 
@DreFromTheBay Thanks! Will do.
View conversation     

Valerie Boey Valerie Boey ‏@vboey  27m 
E6 looking at her notes.#fox35
Retweeted by Jeff Weiner 

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  27m 
Attorneys are at the bench, debating whether jury can see Good's written statement. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  32m 
BDLR: Are you MMA-trained? Good: "I don't think I'm in shape to do that, no." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  36m 
Good: Person on the bottom was "probably" trying to get up, "but I couldn't confirm that." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  38m 
BDLR: Did you actually see punches? Good: No, only "downward movement... I could not see that." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  39m 
BDLR: Could "ground & pound" have been Serino's words? Good: "It could have been." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  43m 
Good asked to read his initial statement. Didn't say "ground & pound," said on "ground getting hit." #ZimmermanTrial pic.twitter.com/cgVRX4zEPO
View photo     

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  45m 
BDLR: Is it possible lead SPD investigator, not you, 1st said "ground & pound?" Good: "I believe it was me." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  46m 
Again, for new followers: BDLR = Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  47m 
BDLR now using water bottles as props to demonstrate Good's testimony on positions of #GeorgeZimmerman & #TrayvonMartin.

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  48m 
O'Mara: You think screams were #GeorgeZimmerman? Good: "That's just my opinion." O'Mara done with cross. #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  49m 
Good says porch light was on: "light bulb inside of a globe," not a flood light. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  51m 
@nowatj That's been his testimony, yes.
View conversation     

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  52m 
Good: Saw #TrayvonMartin's body from upstairs window. #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  54m 
Good: After shooting, #TrayvonMartin's body was "not in the same position" he'd seen #GeorgeZimmerman & TM in during tussle. #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  55m 
@tequila_kev Thanks!
View conversation     

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  55m 
Screengrab: O'Mara has Good explain sketch he made after shooting. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/y7NF6qPMoY
View photo     

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  58m 
O'Mara shows Good pic of #TrayvonMartin at 7-Eleven. Good says clothes look like person on top. #ZimmermanTrial pic.twitter.com/OoZKPRRPo6
View photo     

@AgStisme Yes, it does.
View conversation     

#ZimmermanTrial: Witness says #TrayvonMartin was on top in 'tussle' | Updated story: http://bit.ly/112bnLj  #GeorgeZimmerman
View summary     

Good shown photo of #GeorgeZimmerman from after shooting, said clothes look like what he saw. "It was definitely a red or a lighter color."

Good: Media "pretty much harassed us for the next six months." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 28, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »

One more state witness ought to wrap this trial up. This prosecution team is a legal equal to the 1919 Black Sox. I think they must all hate Corey.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: June 28, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

Good morning/afternoon!     Thank you for posting the tweets grace-land. It was really nice to be able to catch up on what was going on with the trial.   My well has been acting up and the guy finally came out this morning to take a look and work on it.  Looks like it's good for now.  I can help post tweets today. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:11 PM »

Welcome back, MuffyBee!  You're welcome!  Hope the well doesn't give any more problems.  I'll continue posting tweets from Yamiche this afternoon.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: June 28, 2013, 01:00:38 PM »

June 28, 2013 Tweets Cont.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m
Watch the #ZimmermanTrial | Stream: http://bit.ly/11wpinH  Chat: http://bit.ly/14WdTOW  #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m
#GeorgeZimmerman has returned to court, testimony resumes soon. #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby 15m
@JeffWeinerOS Will there be Court on Friday, July 5th?

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m
@RichardHornsby Yes, at least that's the current plan.
 Hide conversation   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2013, 01:01:57 PM »

I haven't really been following this case any longer, but did notice the header change. I'm glad it was changed. I hope that the real truth comes out in this case and not what is "needed" to come out as truth.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2013, 01:02:43 PM »

Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw 1m
Back in action here at @MyFoxOrlando with @bfrier and @debraferwerda.
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

Jury re-enters. Testimony resumes soon. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m
Next witness: Jonathan Manalo. Another #GeorgeZimmerman neighbor. His wife testified earlier. #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 1m
1st state witness of afternoon: Jonathan Manalo, whose wife testified earlier that bigger man was on top. #Trayvon, #Zimmerman
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Next witness: Jonathan Manalo. Another #GeorgeZimmerman neighbor. His wife testified earlier. #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2013, 01:06:12 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 30s
Manalo says he never looked out the window, but his wife did. He told her not to. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 51s
Manalo: I heard grunts "loud enough that I could hear it through the window," but couldn't make it out. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »

Manalo: At first, wife "just said that there were two people fighting." Looked again after gunshot. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2013, 01:07:58 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 6s
Manalo on #GeorgeZimmerman: "He was walking towards my direction." Manalo had flashlight, dark outside. #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 54s
Manalo says he exited his house thru the garage after gunshot, saw #GeorgeZimmerman standing on sidewalk. #TrayvonMartin

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 28, 2013, 01:08:14 PM »

https://twitter.com/yamiche

Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  58s 
Manalo said he didn't look outside a window but his wife was looking out in direction of "grunts"Then he heard a gun shot and went outside

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  2m 
Next state witness is Jonathan Manalo, wife testified earlier. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  7m 
Court is back in session.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 28, 2013, 01:09:54 PM »

I haven't really been following this case any longer, but did notice the header change. I'm glad it was changed. I hope that the real truth comes out in this case and not what is "needed" to come out as truth.
The prosecution are working as hard as they can to set George free
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 28, 2013, 01:11:16 PM »

Manalo says he took photos of #GeorgeZimmerman, #TrayvonMartin with his cell phone. #ZimmermanTrial

@mamascorpio8 Thanks!!
 View conversation

Manalo: #GeorgeZimmerman was holding his cell phone to his ear, blood "streaming down both sides of his lips." #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: June 28, 2013, 01:13:11 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 48s
Manalo says he encountered #GeorgeZimmerman near the sidewalk T, behind his house. Saw #TrayvonMartin's body. #ZimmermanTrial

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 28, 2013, 01:13:44 PM »

https://twitter.com/yamiche

Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  2m 
Manalo said he took pictures of the back of Zimmerman's head, body of #TrayvonMartin and a flashlight on the ground.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  4m 
Manalo said when he outside he saw #GeorgeZimmerman with blood streaming down his face.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 28, 2013, 01:14:20 PM »

BDLR: You were first to encounter #GeorgeZimmerman after the shooting? Manalo: "Yes." Cops not there yet. #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:10 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 19s
Jury also saw pic Manalo took of #TrayvonMartin's body. Manalo says he didn't move the body. #GeorgeZimmerman #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 52s
Screengrab: Jurors shown photo Manalo took of the back of #GeorgeZimmerman's head. #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/ZkhvC5SEUj

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.