April 19, 2024, 08:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494319 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »

I had decided to keep this to myself, but after that last article and the comment about hate in people's hearts, I've decided to share.

It may seem silly or a non-issue in a case like this, but when things like this are a constant you really have to wonder.  It all goes back to control, imo.

This action IMO was hurtful to Dylan, and hateful to Elaine to begin with; and completely childish too.  And then to present this story on his support page as a jab at Elaine (making it seem she was ungrateful) was just uncalled for. 

The question in my mind about this whole story from the minute I read it has been; HOW DID MARK KNOW THAT DYLAN WOULDN'T BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS TO GIVE HIS MUTTI THE SHIRT HIMSELF?

Yes, he gave her the shirt that Dylan bought her; but I'll never believe it was meant as a kind gesture.  I have to believe it was just one more sign to her that Dylan was never coming home.  jmo

Timing of this post was interesting too imo, a few days after the text message and four days before the scheduled "mediation" that Mark insisted on.

Post about the text message:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14446.msg1566837#msg1566837

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search-

May 17, 2013

Mark Redwine’s statement also included an invitation for mediation with Dylan’s mother and his ex-wife, Elaine Redwine.

“I believe the more we all work together to bring Dylan home the more successful his safe return will be.” Mark Redwine wrote in the statement.

But Elaine Redwine says mediation isn’t necessary because she “has no qualms with speaking to him.”

“He continues to say let’s go to mediation, but he hasn’t done anything to start it,” she said in an interview Friday afternoon. “Frankly, I don’t think we need one.”

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=509983122401237&set=a.473018419431041.1073741825.472976319435251&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=117353911768572&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1

Calling Mark Redwine

June 1

You know how they say, there's your side, my side, and the truth?

Over on MR's support page, this picture was posted ( I think I smell a Copyright infringement) with this statement.

FDF~ QUOTE

"Dylan's mother. She never mentions it, but notice the shirt she has on. Dylan chose that shirt for her while on vacation with his father in August of 2012. It was intended as a Christmas gift. Following Dylan's disappearance, MR found this shirt. He made sure that Dylan's mother got the gift from Dylan, knowing how important that would be to her. To Dylan's parents--my most fervent wish and prayer is that your son is returned to you and with Godspeed."

I'm not sure what side that is, but it's NO where near the truth, but let me give you the REAL DEAL, and then you decide.

Dylan did buy that shirt for his Mutti in August of 2012, the Boston Jersey was never meant to be a Christmas gift, you see that is something that MR made up... you know, to spin things in his direction, just like he always does. When Dylan arrived home after the trip with his *Father* he tore through the bags with excitement looking for the Boston Jersey he had bought his Mutti, it wasn't there. Dylan, with a sad face... looked at his Mutti and said "Papa took your shirt, Mutti".

When Dylan went back to visit MR on Labor Day, he asked Papa where the shirt was, and papa said he couldn't find it anywhere.

In December, after Dylan went missing, MR gave that shirt to Denise Hess, and asked her to give it to Elaine. There were no words about how special it was, just "here, Dylan got this for Elaine".

Now there's a dose of TRUTH serum right there. Who do you believe?

Do us all a favor, STFU with all of your lies, stand up like a real man and tell the truth for once in your life. Don't do it for me, do it for Dylan.

Calling Mark Redwine Rodney, here are the FACTS.

FACT #1 - The Shirt was NOT meant to be a Christmas gift, I have on good authority that Dylan was angry at his Dad because the shirt was removed from the bag, that was INTENTIONAL. STOP LYING!!!

FACT #2- You claimed you could not find the shirt when Dylan visited in September.

Fact #3- You gave the shirt to Denise Hess in early December, you claimed the shirt had been lost, but after the FBI searched your house, YOU found it.

That is the truth. That shirt wasn't a Christmas gift and you damn well know it MAR, STOP LYING, PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH, let's stop this.
June 1 at 10:31pm ·

Calling Mark Redwine The entire shirt thing is not a big deal, it just shows yet again how he spins the truth, he just wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him square in the face. Pathetic.
June 1 at 10:42pm

Mark Redwine interview by Melissa Blasius (start at about 1:25 for his talk about the trip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

Summary of events:

• July 2012 Elaine filed for emergency relocation of Dylan to Colorado Springs and they moved there
  • August 2012 Dylan purchased the shirt for Elaine while on vacation with his dad in Boston. In the Melissa Blasius interview with Mark (link below) he says Dylan wanted to come home with him after the trip to Boston, Cooperstown, and Buffalo so he could spend some time with his friends but since they would be in the area of his new home (on the way back) Mark had him call Elaine and he dropped him off "to save her the trip".
  • September 2012  Labor Day visit with Mark.  Dylan asks for the shirt he bought his Mutti, Mark says he can't find it anywhere.
  • September 2?, 2012 hearing for the custody suit final decision.  Mark made Dylan's one way ticket reservation that same day for the Thanksgiving visit, and there was no contact between them until Dylan arrived in Durango on November 18th.
  • November 19, 2012 Dylan is reported missing by Elaine, after she receives a text from Mark asking her if she's heard from him.
  • November 29, 2012 Task force searches Mark Redwine's home and property. (Mark claims he "found" the shirt after this search.
  • Early Dec 2012 Mark gives the shirt Dylan bought for Elaine in August to Denise Hess (aka Katt Hawkins) to give to Elaine.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »

The question in my mind about this whole story from the minute I read it has been; HOW DID MARK KNOW THAT DYLAN WOULDN'T BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS TO GIVE HIS MUTTI THE SHIRT HIMSELF?

To clarify:  It was my first thought when I read that post, assuming they were telling the TRUTH.

It was not the truth.  Dylan planned to give that shirt to her in August when he got home and was very disappointed that he didn't get to do that.

But don't these people that are getting fed half truths, and twisted truths ever question anything?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2013, 07:45:32 PM »

One more thing they may have argued about on November 18th too, imo.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2013, 09:55:08 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lnuXfog3s

Near Vallecito Lake Colorado
Chelle Sweat
Published on Oct 7, 2012

Durango Colorado Vacation 2012
We loved this Middle Mountain drive. The scenery and fall colors were spectacular during the 1st week of Oct. when we spent the week. This is part of the San Juan National Forest.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2013, 11:52:24 PM »

JMO,im no expert but it seems Dylan would have to be real close to,or in the
creek, for his scent to travel to lake, if to far away from a creek,the scent would
prob just seep into the ground

after watching the vid below,and remembering the dogs hitting on the lake,
and maybe Dylans scent could have leaked into a creek and down to lake,
i went to a topo to check where a car/truck, could park near the creeks on
middle mountain rd, there are several places to park,camp and trail areas.
to work the map,switch to hybrid,and zoom in close to each lettered marked
point, after watching the bike vid,i wonder if someone could have been up
there, prob unlikely as it was close to Tday
http://tinyurl.com/mbzxqzh

a motor bike ride down middle mountain rd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qeb3tINaLM

texasmom,TY for the explanation of the FB pgs

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2013, 01:11:43 AM »

I've wanted to go back and listen to what he said about Middle Mountain but haven't done it yet.  I remembered him saying he'd driven around up there.

Looking for something else and found this...

I respect this person for transcribing this, I'm sure it was not an easy job. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?s=775c82e237a78879c2ec04926a583359&p=9618465&postcount=1300

Old 07-01-2013, 03:21 AM

Quote from: katydid23;9618449
The locals had reported seeing Mark traveling alone up Middle Mountain trailhead several times. When talking to Tricia, Mark said he was searching up there, alone, and had gone up there quite a few times. IMO, THAT ^^^ is the clue that got LE interested in that area.

Snipped for space and BBM

I think you're exactly right! My adrenaline really sped up when just transcribing this from Tricia's June 2 show:

MR:
"I've been up on Middle Mountain several times driving through there, trying to see if there's any particular area that kinda stands out to me. It's a road about 10 miles long up into the back country, so I mean it's very heavily wooded...there's a million little side cutoffs for ya know ATV type vehicles and motorcycles er hiking trails and things like that, so there's a lot of land here that we're talking about to cover...ya know nothin specifically jumps out at me and that but ya know there have been locations throughout...cuz right now you can only get so far up, um it wasn't until recently that I realized that they even had a gate up there, but at this point in the year there's still snow up there in the higher portion of this road, so they don't even have the gates open to be able to get up there. Now I do know in communicating with law enforcement that they've been up there and that's how I know this n that but ya know I don't know exactly where to look so I mean I get out and I can wander around and I can look and do whatever...but ya know the canine team...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2013, 01:22:33 AM »

This is the link to the show where he talks about Middle Mountain

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/03/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2013, 01:32:05 AM »

JMO,im no expert but it seems Dylan would have to be real close to,or in the
creek, for his scent to travel to lake, if to far away from a creek,the scent would
prob just seep into the ground

after watching the vid below,and remembering the dogs hitting on the lake,
and maybe Dylans scent could have leaked into a creek and down to lake,
i went to a topo to check where a car/truck, could park near the creeks on
middle mountain rd, there are several places to park,camp and trail areas.
to work the map,switch to hybrid,and zoom in close to each lettered marked
point, after watching the bike vid,i wonder if someone could have been up
there, prob unlikely as it was close to Tday
http://tinyurl.com/mbzxqzh

a motor bike ride down middle mountain rd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qeb3tINaLM

texasmom,TY for the explanation of the FB pgs

YW cw618

Definitely no expert here either cw618, and really don't want to be...but it's hard not to think about it!

I've been thinking about the water, and the scent the dogs were picking up too.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/dog-team-finds-scent-in-search-for-boy

Dog team finds scent in search for boy

Updated: Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013, 7:59 PM MST
Published : Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013, 4:37 PM MST

Kim Vallez

BAYFIELD, Colo. (KRQE) - A team of cadaver dogs working to locate a missing Colorado teen Dylan Redwine has picked up a scent near Vallecito Lake, one of the focal points in the three-month search.

"We had a couple of hits in that area," said Wendy Kessenger of K9 Forensics.  "What we did is we moved it closer to east side of lake where the five branch rivers flow into each on that side and we had many alerts going off there."

The K9 group from Edgewood has been in the Vallecito area for two weeks.

(Pretty sure this was the trip that Mark had her followed while he was out filming Dr. Phil.  Now WHY would he do that?   )

http://durangoherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130627/NEWS01/130629581/Dylan-Redwine&template=printpicart

The remains were found in a drainage about 8 to 10 miles from the father's house

Do these drain into the creek and then into the lake?

I took these from a video, not sure if this is the exact area or not but I'm guessing this is what they mean by drainage?

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/9041384-dylan-redwines-father-says-hes-been-accused-in-teens-death/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2013, 03:40:26 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1562599;topicseen#msg1562599

Link to the photos of the search warrants and seized evidence documents reportedly submitted by Mark Redwine.

(Mark's Support Page FDF)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.506243559441860.1073741834.472976319435251&type=1

From the photo of the FBI form

(I tried to type it as written)

Seized
11/29/2012
2343 County Road 500
Bayfield, Colorado

Black & white Nerf type football
purple iPod
Axe package in bag
Role Model DVD
tuorqoise iPod
Verizon Samsung black cellphone
Walmart receipt dated 11/18/2012
Gray sweatpants, size Medium 10-12
Swab from coffee table
band aid
Swab from pipe next to washing machine
2 swabs from couch
2 swabs from loveseat
2 swabs from floor
2 swabs from floor in front of love seat.

I believe there must have been more than one page of seized items, but this is all that Mark released to be posted on FB.

The locations of the swabs taken was interesting to me.

Reminded me of Mark Redwine's comments about Dylan texting on the couch Sunday night while they were supposedly watching the movie, but that the couch had been moved at the time of the interview...he indicates that the couch had been over where the TV now is during the interview.

Listen for about a minute, starting at about 12:15.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

Kermit posted this picture of Mark's house.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1562859#msg1562859

Mark Redwine's house

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2013, 03:47:47 AM »

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2013, 04:55:08 AM »

That picture of MR standing behind the door creeps me out.  He has told on himself many times.  I sure hope LE has something on him.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2013, 07:21:58 AM »

That picture of MR standing behind the door creeps me out.  He has told on himself many times.  I sure hope LE has something on him.

I hear what you're saying CarolynV.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2013, 07:22:41 AM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

If anyone wanted to try to watch the 9news story with Elaine live, I think that link will work.

you can see it here

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342996/339/Elaine-Redwine-Whoever-killed-my-son-is-a-monster

Elaine Redwine: Whoever killed my son is a Monster
 8:44 PM, Jun 30, 2013   |  0  comments

The last time Elaine Redwine saw her son and spoke to him was in November, 2012. Dylan was about to board a plane to spend Thanksgiving break at his father's home in Vallecito. Vallecito is a tiny community about 30 minutes east of Durango.

"It was at the airport and he was getting on the airplane and I said, 'Oh don't be such a man! Give your mom a hug. And he gave me a big ole' hug and I told him I loved him," Elaine Redwine said

They're not supposed to be found... found the same way Dylan was.

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster. To not do something proper, He deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife," Elaine Redwine said.

Redwine can't even bury her son yet, because his remains are part of an ongoing investigation.

"[He was] the best son in the world, you know? I was very blessed to have had him for 13 years. And now I need to learn how to grab strength from above and move on and do things down here to show Dylan how much we care and love him," Elaine Redwine said.
more at link

I am so saddened by the death of Dylan.  He looks like a boy any one of us could know and love.

This may not make any sense to anybody, but maybe one way they can show him how much they love and care for him is to get along with each other for now.  In other words let him rest in peace and focus on Dylan only at this time.

When the police are finished with their investigation, and I have every confidence they have the right person(s) in their headlights now as they will have when they are arrested shortly.  I realize I am asking almost too much, but for now, I would like him to rest in peace for a while, until all hell breaks loose, as it surely will.  I do not mean to stop looking for clues so that justice may be obtained, but peace within his family for as long as it takes for the perp to be identified and put away. 

I mean for them to show him they care about him and miss him, and let the focus be on him for the short time it will take to lock the perp up and throw away the key.  There is always so much focus on those who commit the crime, that I wish that they all could focus on Dylan and him only (except for pursuing perp through investigation) if that is even possible.

RIP young man, you were taken away from our world much too soon.  My heart goes out to all who love you.

an angelic monkey

(Bolded by me)

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Bearly.  It's really sad, but what's done is done.  There's no going back.  Dylan is gone.  Dylan didn't want to go stay with Mark.  Dylan went missing and was murdered on Mark's watch.  How much effort did Mark put forth to find him?  Elaine was relentless in her search for finding Dylan.  And Mark was...?  I believe Elaine will be just as relentless to find justice for Dylan.  And Mark will...?
Elaine believes Mark murdered Dylan.  Why should she sit down and be chummy with someone that may have murdered Dylan?  Nothing to be gained but more heartache.  It is what it is imo.  Now that Dylan is gone and will be buried soon, there won't be anything more Elaine will have to talk with Mark about.  It will end.  If Mark did harm Dylan, he will need to be brought to justice.  If he didn't harm Dylan but didn't show his love for his son by searching for him, then he will need to live with that.  It's really sad to see so much anger, hate and spite, and a young man dead these past seven months with his remains scattered.  All just my opinion. 

Muffy, I think you misunderstood me.  I meant to help him rest in peace, to think and focus on Dylan.  I think the perps names get mentioned so much more than the actual victim.  I don't mean for anyone to be chummy, I meant to focus on Dylan and his spirit and the boy who is Dylan.  I am not suggesting any shaking of hands between any people who cannot get along.  I also said except anything that will bring this to a conclusion, and I believe that will happen soon.  So, for this moment, I was talking about the focus being on Dylan, that is all, no chummy chummy, just words of prayer for Dylan and finding clues to help this case go quickly.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2013, 07:27:52 AM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

If anyone wanted to try to watch the 9news story with Elaine live, I think that link will work.

you can see it here

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342996/339/Elaine-Redwine-Whoever-killed-my-son-is-a-monster

Elaine Redwine: Whoever killed my son is a Monster
 8:44 PM, Jun 30, 2013   |  0  comments

The last time Elaine Redwine saw her son and spoke to him was in November, 2012. Dylan was about to board a plane to spend Thanksgiving break at his father's home in Vallecito. Vallecito is a tiny community about 30 minutes east of Durango.

"It was at the airport and he was getting on the airplane and I said, 'Oh don't be such a man! Give your mom a hug. And he gave me a big ole' hug and I told him I loved him," Elaine Redwine said

They're not supposed to be found... found the same way Dylan was.

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster. To not do something proper, He deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife," Elaine Redwine said.

Redwine can't even bury her son yet, because his remains are part of an ongoing investigation.

"[He was] the best son in the world, you know? I was very blessed to have had him for 13 years. And now I need to learn how to grab strength from above and move on and do things down here to show Dylan how much we care and love him," Elaine Redwine said.
more at link

I am so saddened by the death of Dylan.  He looks like a boy any one of us could know and love.

This may not make any sense to anybody, but maybe one way they can show him how much they love and care for him is to get along with each other for now.  In other words let him rest in peace and focus on Dylan only at this time.

When the police are finished with their investigation, and I have every confidence they have the right person(s) in their headlights now as they will have when they are arrested shortly.  I realize I am asking almost too much, but for now, I would like him to rest in peace for a while, until all hell breaks loose, as it surely will.  I do not mean to stop looking for clues so that justice may be obtained, but peace within his family for as long as it takes for the perp to be identified and put away. 

I mean for them to show him they care about him and miss him, and let the focus be on him for the short time it will take to lock the perp up and throw away the key.  There is always so much focus on those who commit the crime, that I wish that they all could focus on Dylan and him only (except for pursuing perp through investigation) if that is even possible.

RIP young man, you were taken away from our world much too soon.  My heart goes out to all who love you.

an angelic monkey

From what I know and what I've seen, Elaine, Cory, and those closest to them just need to stay away from him and pray there's enough evidence for an arrest and soon.

I worry about their safety.  If he feels the walls closing in, what does he have to lose?

His immediate statements in the media (numerous outlets) following being notified were not those of a grieving father.  It was days before any of those interviews expressed his desire to find out what happened to Dylan. 

He'd also stated he needed time to absorb the news before he sat down with LE.  That statement with his actions just doesn't jive imo.

There is something very wrong with him, and he's dangerous.

JMO

I agree with you.  That's another reason, looking back at Joran, he did it again, and who knows how many times if he was not caught?

I was only asking for peace for Dylan and I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen if we just keep pushing buttons.  moo

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2013, 07:40:49 AM »

Bearly, I understand what you are saying.
When my Mom died last August and we were driving to the grave site, I remember thinking about all the people in cars going in the opposite direction or people out in their yards or whatever -- moving within their lives . . . anyway I thought to myself, can the world just stand still for a moment, can folks just stop, even for a moment and take in the magnitude of Mom's life and death.  Where is the time to mourn . . . where is the time to cry . . . where is the "season" for all of this as the Bible tells (for everything there is a season).  How long is the season . . . when does it begin . . . when does it end.  Let's wait, let's talk about Mom a little more before the "end" of the season, the end of the time focusing on her.
I have learned through conducting more than 200 funerals as a pastor and my own times of  grieving, that the "season" for every one is different.  For some in Dylan's life, their season will never end.  For others, part of the season is finding justice for this young man, right now, we can not properly mourn until his killer is caught . . . and then we will mourn.
There is no right or wrong way . . . just our own way . . . and when it comes from the heart . . . that is always the right way.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:34 AM »

I was thinking maybe that is when Dylan found the shirt.

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2013, 07:44:49 AM »

I was thinking maybe that is when Dylan found the shirt.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2013, 07:51:22 AM »

Bearly, I understand what you are saying.
When my Mom died last August and we were driving to the grave site, I remember thinking about all the people in cars going in the opposite direction or people out in their yards or whatever -- moving within their lives . . . anyway I thought to myself, can the world just stand still for a moment, can folks just stop, even for a moment and take in the magnitude of Mom's life and death.  Where is the time to mourn . . . where is the time to cry . . . where is the "season" for all of this as the Bible tells (for everything there is a season).  How long is the season . . . when does it begin . . . when does it end.  Let's wait, let's talk about Mom a little more before the "end" of the season, the end of the time focusing on her.
I have learned through conducting more than 200 funerals as a pastor and my own times of  grieving, that the "season" for every one is different.  For some in Dylan's life, their season will never end.  For others, part of the season is finding justice for this young man, right now, we can not properly mourn until his killer is caught . . . and then we will mourn.
There is no right or wrong way . . . just our own way . . . and when it comes from the heart . . . that is always the right way.

Thanks, Sister.  I was just asking for peace for Dylan.  When he was found that is when I mourn.  Afterwards, I want the killer to be found and the energy to be focused on that and peace for the soul of the departed.

In this case, I believe the more M talks, the deeper the hole he is digging.

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »

I agree Bearly . . . the more M talks the deeper the hole.  And he sure doesn't know how to shut up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.