April 25, 2024, 10:25:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 495121 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2013, 11:29:58 PM »

Muffy I did snip it just forgot to post the snipping sheers, so sorry

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2013, 12:44:01 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/343443/339/Investigators-look-for-clues-in-Redwine-case

Investigators back out on Middle Mountain after discovering remains of Dylan Redwine
2:18 PM, Jul 3, 2013

LA PLATA COUNTY - Investigators were back out on Middle Mountain Wednesday afternoon, searching for additional clues that could lead them to Dylan Redwine's killer.

Some of the 13-year-old's remains were discovered on a desolate side of Middle Mountain last week. Along with Redwine's remains, detectives also found the boy's shirt and one of his shoes.

On Wednesday, investigators combed different areas of Middle Mountain with search dogs.

Dylan Redwine disappeared from his father's home in Vallecito last November. Authorities are investigating the case as a homicide.

On Wednesday, La Plata County Sheriff's Spokesman Dan Bender told 9NEWS the community should not be alarmed that a killer is on the loose, but he wouldn't elaborate past that.

"I can't discuss matters of the ongoing investigation," Bender said.

Evening Monkeys,
 TM, thanks for all the updates. That last bolded statement tells me the LE knows Mark is quilty. I hope they are keeping close tabs on him. I watched the video of the dirt bikes and LE had to have some indication of where to look or it would have been impossible to find anything. There are a lot of forest up that road. It would have taken forever to search every little bit of them. It breaks my heart that poor little Dylan was thrown down that mt. and left for the anlmals and elements. Hanging is to good for Mark.

Wishing all a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!!!!

You're welcome, darla.  I agree that they know he's guilty, imo more than likely one reason being he led them there.  He's been giving clues all along, and they've been listening.  The community has been watching too.  Since the notification he's been gloating and taunting, and now that they're searching up there again; he's gone. 

It's really too bad that punishment can't fit the crime, because he should feel the same fear, pain, and disrespect that was shown and continues to be shown to Dylan.

JMO

I hope you and yours have a great Fourth of July too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 04, 2013, 12:49:13 AM »

That picture of MR standing behind the door creeps me out.  He has told on himself many times.  I sure hope LE has something on him.

That picture always creeped me out and now that I know where Dylan was, it's even worse. 

They can't let him get away with this!     

I keep hoping there was some physical evidence in the house.  Why was he moving furniture around?  But they didn't do the thorough search for 10 days.  So I'm worried about it to say the least.

He spooks me.  It's as if his aura can come right through the screen.

Shocked

I'd much rather focus on that beautiful child  an angelic monkey  and get some action going and get done what needs to be done    : , so that the perp hurts no one else.      Someone should be on a short leash. 

Exactly.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2013, 01:08:02 AM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/02/body-missing-13-year-old-found-colorado-mountains-dylan-redwine

“For her to focus just on me is an injustice to my son. She wants everybody to believe I hated her, but I’ve never hated anybody in my life,” Mark said. “If there’s any hate it’s in Elaine, not in me.”

But attached is a text message that Mark Redwine sent to Elaine Redwine within the hour that LE informed them their son was dead.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1001503_658662104163184_890917219_n.jpg

He is consumed with hate, it's so obvious.

He blames them for his being in the hot seat for this.  It's always someone else's fault for everything he does.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2013, 04:39:16 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2013, 08:03:46 AM »

Muffy I did snip it just forgot to post the snipping sheers, so sorry

No worries darla, I may have mucked up what I was trying to convey. (and it wouldn't be the first time)       I wasn't admonishing you about snipping.        I was commenting on how I wished we could post full articles because we have to snip articles, things naturally get left out.  We can click on the link and go back and read the whole article, but as time passes, sometimes the article disappears and we're unable to see the full article.  We can only sometimes later see the portion monkeys were able to include in their post. I know sometimes I've posted several different articles that say basically the same thing, but I post several different parts of it, so most of the pertinent information can be seen.  I'm sure others do much the same thing.  It's always good to see you, btw!

You did a good job going back and finding the link with the info darla. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2013, 08:23:52 AM »

I'm holding onto hope there will be enough evidence recovered and other information gathered that will lead not only to an arrest, but to the conviction of the person/persons responsible for the murder of Dylan Redwine and the dumping of his body.

I think we're all concerned  LE hasn't able to determine his cause of death (the way he was murdered) but they seem to suspect it was homicide.  Maybe they can show his death was suspicious, coupled with whatever other evidence and data they can collect to build a case. 

Wouldn't there also be possible charges for disposal/dumping his body where his remains were found? I definitely believe LE is holding certain things close to the vest as they work on the case, and I hope in the coming days the investigation and processing of the evidence will lead to justice for Dylan. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2013, 10:10:44 AM »

desecration of a body

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/02/body-missing-13-year-old-found-colorado-mountains-dylan-redwine

“For her to focus just on me is an injustice to my son. She wants everybody to believe I hated her, but I’ve never hated anybody in my life,” Mark said. “If there’s any hate it’s in Elaine, not in me.”

But attached is a text message that Mark Redwine sent to Elaine Redwine within the hour that LE informed them their son was dead.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1001503_658662104163184_890917219_n.jpg

He is consumed with hate, it's so obvious.

He blames them for his being in the hot seat for this.  It's always someone else's fault for everything he does.

I can't imagine texting something like that to anyone. If I were  Elaine I would get a new phone number. She doesn't need this shit.

2 4 1
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »

from this vid, @ about .50 sec., MR talks about NASCR & MLB

KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview
Published on Feb 5, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

so i went to check,and see on the truth/facts, of what MR said
not sure what order/timeframe MR and Dylan did these trips in
------------------------
2 games,in march and april

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=col#y=2012&m=3&calendar=DEFAULT
MARCH 2012

@ Indians (SS)

W 6-3
-------------------------------------------------------
http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=col#y=2012&m=4&calendar=DEFAULT
APRIL 2012

vs Indians

L 10-12
---------------------------------
no rockies in june or may 2012 playing the indians
http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=col#y=2012&m=6&calendar=DEFAULT
--------------------------------------------------------------
i could only find one event in Detroit,but it was 2months after the Bgames
so IDK, how long this trip was,they could have just made a stop at the
NASCAR store there too and went on to the game

Round 6 – Detroit
Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix presented by ShopAutoWeek.com
Date: Sunday June 3, 2012 — 3:30 p.m. EDT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_IndyCar_Series_season#Round_6_.E2.80.93_Detroit

----------------------------------------------------
school was out a day early,for spring break
Student spilled mercury at school, two rooms still quarantined
3/23/2012 By: Times staff report
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=990
--------------------------------------
the ball player and his dad,that MR mentioned dylan talked to
todd helton son and jerry helton dad
http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/Helton/Helton_bio.html
http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=helton001jer

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »

What 5 items did the police show Mark Redwine photos of?

This is what I could find on what was found of Dylan:
Two femurs,
a Shoulder blade
bone.

Physical evidence can provide more information than bones.
The Sheriff's dept has confirmed there is physical evidence that are not human remains, but need further analysis
source: http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/unm-bone-expert-comments-on-dylan-redwine-investigation/-/9153728/20817480/-/7jbf66z/-/index.html?absolute=true

Kermit, I read somewhere this afternoon that tshirt and one shoe was found. It is in one of the articles that TexasMom posted . I will try to find it.

Thank you darla. Apparently, tests from the clothing could give indications of how Dylan was killed. Hope we hear something soon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2013, 08:26:09 PM »

http://cgl.publ.com/PRT-July-5-2013

Pine River Times
July 5, 2013

Front Page

Page 7

Page 2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2013, 10:19:37 PM »

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14935403-exclusive-dylan-redwines-father-allegedly-sent-horrific-texts

Exclusive: Dylan Redwine's father allegedly sent horrific texts
Denver : CO : USA | Jul 05, 2013 at 8:02 PM PDT

BY Chelsea Hoffman

This is an All Voices exclusive: The father of Dylan Redwine is reportedly MIA after packing up and leaving his Vallecito home. However, the exclusive update being shared here on All Voices first is the screenshot of a text allegedly sent by Mark Redwine. This image was provided by a Facebook page dedicated to justice for the slain Colo. boy, but it doesn't appear that anyone else in the media has addressed it. It's about time that this be addressed. Mark Redwine reportedly said the following (via text message) to Dylan's mother approximately an hour after it was confirmed that the child's remains were found:

"Gloves are off now I can tell the world what fu**tards you and your colon cancer riddled BFF are....I hope she rots in hell and you get cancer next and join her."

The text reads like an immature and spiteful attack against a woman who just learned that her 14-year-old son was murdered and eaten by wildlife in the rugged Colo. mountains. This does not read like the words of a mourning father -- but then again, none of Mark Redwine's behavior has really fit in with the expected behavior of a father whose son is missing and or murdered.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2013, 01:51:47 AM »

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14935403-exclusive-dylan-redwines-father-allegedly-sent-horrific-texts

Exclusive: Dylan Redwine's father allegedly sent horrific texts
Denver : CO : USA | Jul 05, 2013 at 8:02 PM PDT

BY Chelsea Hoffman

This is an All Voices exclusive: The father of Dylan Redwine is reportedly MIA after packing up and leaving his Vallecito home. However, the exclusive update being shared here on All Voices first is the screenshot of a text allegedly sent by Mark Redwine. This image was provided by a Facebook page dedicated to justice for the slain Colo. boy, but it doesn't appear that anyone else in the media has addressed it. It's about time that this be addressed. Mark Redwine reportedly said the following (via text message) to Dylan's mother approximately an hour after it was confirmed that the child's remains were found:

"Gloves are off now I can tell the world what fu**tards you and your colon cancer riddled BFF are....I hope she rots in hell and you get cancer next and join her."

The text reads like an immature and spiteful attack against a woman who just learned that her 14-year-old son was murdered and eaten by wildlife in the rugged Colo. mountains. This does not read like the words of a mourning father -- but then again, none of Mark Redwine's behavior has really fit in with the expected behavior of a father whose son is missing and or murdered.

What a hateful man.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2013, 02:08:09 AM »

This is an interesting listen if you missed it.  Very informative imo.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/insidelenz/2013/03/06/crime-wire

Crime Wire:  Peter Hyatt and Mother of Missing Dylan Redwine

Inside Lenz Network
4 months ago (March 6, 2013)

Peter Hyatt and Statement Analyst and Private Investigator Kaaryn Gough will talk to Dylan Redwine's mother, Elaine, and try to answer some of the questions surrounding her missing son.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2013, 02:18:20 AM »

What 5 items did the police show Mark Redwine photos of?

This is what I could find on what was found of Dylan:
Two femurs,
a Shoulder blade
bone.

Physical evidence can provide more information than bones.
The Sheriff's dept has confirmed there is physical evidence that are not human remains, but need further analysis
source: http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/unm-bone-expert-comments-on-dylan-redwine-investigation/-/9153728/20817480/-/7jbf66z/-/index.html?absolute=true

Kermit, I read somewhere this afternoon that tshirt and one shoe was found. It is in one of the articles that TexasMom posted . I will try to find it.

It is in this article  His backpack and other items he had with him have not been found. They were out searching again today.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/343443/339/Investigators-look-for-clues-in-Redwine-case

I hadn't realized one of Dylan's shoes had been found until I clicked on the link of the article texasmom posted and I  read it in full earlier today.  I remembered reading about his shoe and was about to post, when I saw you had found the article and information you were looking for, darla.    We have to snip, so only so much information can be included in a post.  I wish we were able to post full articles, because I've found sometimes the articles disappear.  I really appreciate all texasmom has done to keep us informed  about the case and the maps and information cw618 has provided.  I'm hoping and praying there will be justice for Dylan. 

It is very frustrating when you go back and see that the article has disappeared.  The problem can become even bigger when it proved the point you were trying to make.

Thank you, TM for all the information you have collected.  I hope there are ways to recover whole articles when/if they are needed.  You can tell how very deeply your heart is involved in each case.

Thanks Sis!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2013, 02:39:13 AM »

I'm holding onto hope there will be enough evidence recovered and other information gathered that will lead not only to an arrest, but to the conviction of the person/persons responsible for the murder of Dylan Redwine and the dumping of his body.

I think we're all concerned  LE hasn't able to determine his cause of death (the way he was murdered) but they seem to suspect it was homicide.  Maybe they can show his death was suspicious, coupled with whatever other evidence and data they can collect to build a case.  

Wouldn't there also be possible charges for disposal/dumping his body where his remains were found? I definitely believe LE is holding certain things close to the vest as they work on the case, and I hope in the coming days the investigation and processing of the evidence will lead to justice for Dylan.  

Yes.

And the saddest thing is that Dylan like so many other children are forced to go to places where they really don't want to go.  They know in their heart of hearts that something is not right there or they are being hurt in some way there.  Yet, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year...  we make decisions for children, just because of their ages that lead them into danger and we never ever listen to them, when it is their lives we are making the decisions about and we never consider their voices in the whole matter.  No doubt it has happened today to some other child.  

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:32:53 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2013, 03:34:12 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/insidelenz/2013/03/06/crime-wire

Peter Hyatt to Elaine Redwine

Were you looking in his face when some of the sensitive questions were being asked, especially when Dr. Phil pressed on him?  Were you able to maintain eye contact?

Elaine Redwine:

The first day he and I were on stage, but no on the second day he did not appear on stage.
The first day I looked at him, I did not take my eyes off of him because you know the fear...I've always been fearful that he would harm my children, and that was the only thing that he could ever do to me that would hurt me this bad; and so when he finally did that, I have no fear of him anymore.  And so the first day I could, I looked in his eyes and I did not take my eyes off of him and that intimidated him because he would not look me in the eyes the whole time.  He had a very difficult time looking at me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2013, 03:45:49 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=674381205921819&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
2 hours ago

A message from Cory Redwine ~ To his little brother Dylan

"Ill love you long after your gone" I love you momma (Elaine Hatfield )it's still so hard for the both of us but I still remember all the ways Dylan Redwine made us laugh, cry, concentrate, and then start laughing again haha. I still hear his giggle and I'll never forget those things. That's what I love most is you were still so young and small  but you made such a HUGE impact on me that My whole life is based for you now. I hope with you looking down that your love will raise us up and somehow someway we all grow from each other and learn and lean on each other and we all can get threw this together I love you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxrX42WcjQ

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2013, 04:24:33 AM »

http://www.durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/Pictures/Reward%20Poster%20-%20Dylan%20Redwine%2007-01-13.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.