March 28, 2024, 11:22:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 490783 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2013, 04:10:35 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 18, 2013, 04:44:03 AM »

From Mark Redwine's official support page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533922850007264&set=a.473018419431041.1073741825.472976319435251&type=1

Find Dylan First
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:45pm

Dylan's fishing pole was located and is now in the possession of Law Enforcement.

Others have questioned if LE knows that Mark is bringing a team to search for more remains and the answer is yes, of course they do. I would have expected that not even to be a question. Mark has always cooperated and LE has said so.

Nick Redwine What was the relevance of the fishing pole and where was it found
Tuesday at 9:31pm via mobile · Like · 7

Melissa Johnson can you tell us when and where ??
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Douglas Lepper Thank you for confirming that LE has knowledge of Mark's plan to hire a team to search for Dylan's remains. Now I have a question about the fishing pole. In the Denver Post interview with Mark in November, Mark states "I question why it has taken so long to scour the lake because from day one they have known it likely that he had a fishing pole with him". When was it found? In late February, 3 months later, Mark states again on Dr.Phil " That fishing pole was never found".
7 hours ago · Edited · Like

Find Dylan First Did you read the post above?
7 hours ago · Like

Find Dylan First If Mark Redwine took his ATV out to Middle Mountain on Thursday it would be Thursday that he found the fishing pole. If that happened on Monday, it would be on Monday. Can you figure out the rest?
5 hours ago · Like

Lollie Gag Is reading the thread really that hard? July It was found when the Atv was moved.
4 hours ago · Like · 1

(snipped for the pertinent information in the "post above" that was referred to by the FDF admin)

https://www.facebook.com/FindDylanFirst/posts/534390166627199

Find Dylan First

He found Dylan's fishing pole in his garage.

Find Dylan First No, the fishing pole was not where Mark remembered it being on November 18-19. He thought that Dylan may have taken it with him. That was not the case since the pole was just recently found in the garage. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 18, 2013, 04:51:42 AM »

From Mark Redwine's official support page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533922850007264&set=a.473018419431041.1073741825.472976319435251&type=1

Find Dylan First
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:45pm

Dylan's fishing pole was located and is now in the possession of Law Enforcement.

Others have questioned if LE knows that Mark is bringing a team to search for more remains and the answer is yes, of course they do. I would have expected that not even to be a question. Mark has always cooperated and LE has said so.

Nick Redwine What was the relevance of the fishing pole and where was it found
Tuesday at 9:31pm via mobile · Like · 7

Melissa Johnson can you tell us when and where ??
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Douglas Lepper Thank you for confirming that LE has knowledge of Mark's plan to hire a team to search for Dylan's remains. Now I have a question about the fishing pole. In the Denver Post interview with Mark in November, Mark states "I question why it has taken so long to scour the lake because from day one they have known it likely that he had a fishing pole with him". When was it found? In late February, 3 months later, Mark states again on Dr.Phil " That fishing pole was never found".
7 hours ago · Edited · Like

Find Dylan First Did you read the post above?
7 hours ago · Like

Find Dylan First If Mark Redwine took his ATV out to Middle Mountain on Thursday it would be Thursday that he found the fishing pole. If that happened on Monday, it would be on Monday. Can you figure out the rest?
5 hours ago · Like

Lollie Gag Is reading the thread really that hard? July It was found when the Atv was moved.
4 hours ago · Like · 1

(snipped for the pertinent information in the "post above" that was referred to by the FDF admin)

Find Dylan First

He found Dylan's fishing pole in his garage.

Find Dylan First No, the fishing pole was not where Mark remembered it being on November 18-19. He thought that Dylan may have taken it with him. That was not the case since the pole was just recently found in the garage. 

Find Dylan First Robert, Mark thought the pole was missing. He was surprised to find it in his garage and he offered it to LE, it was not confiscated. I have no idea why you think LE was looking for the fishing pole, it wasn't listed in the search warrant and they didn't find it during either search of Mark's house.
8 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2013, 05:16:08 AM »

It's interesting imo to see what is actually asked and answered over there but I don't read over there much, it usually makes my stomach hurt.  So much is deleted with the admin leaving their comments that a lot of it is hard to make any sense of.   

One of Mark Redwine's step sister's posted this re: the polygraph and Mark's refusal to take another one.

Bridget Redwine-Simmers 1) it is really to late in this investigation to really take one again. 2) Mark did take one, he never refused to take another. Even on the Dr. Phil show he agreed to take it. Dr. Phil was geared for ratings. The sabotaged the test by asking a disqualifying question and made it look like he refused to take the test. He did not. He was asked a question and he answered it. Dr. Phil's staff member Jack stopped the test upon asking that question. 3) even if he did take another test, if he passed, people would say to much time has gone by and he read how to pass the test. If he didn't pass the test, people would say, see we knew he was guilty... Just as the admin said, they don't prove innocence nor guilt and are not admissible in court. If LE really wanted Mark to take another test they would have insisted upon it and he would have done it if he felt it would have helped to bring his son home. That test would have not helped in finding or not finding Dylan.
8 hours ago

Bridget Redwine-Simmers Tracy, it doesn't matter if he takes one or not that is what you don't get, it IS NOT going to change how people look at him. They are either going to say he figured out how to beat the machine or they knew he wouldn't pass it. People are saying it will change how others look at him to soothe their own conscience, they are fooling themselves into thinking it will change something they know it won't... it is redundant to keep saying it will...
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Bridget Redwine-Simmers again, you see what you want to see. maybe he didn't want to take it, but he said he didn't come there to waist anyone's time so let's do this. Jake asked him the disqualifying question. Mark answered it. Had that question not been asked, you would have seen him take the test. That is Jack's fault not Mark's. Drink or no Drink... he was there to take the test no matter how he felt about it. Mark didn't just jump up and say, "Oh hey, by the way, I don't want to take this test because I drank some JB last night..." You saw a show edited for the most possible ratings...
8 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2013, 05:31:27 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindDylanFirst/posts/533118810087668

Find Dylan First
Monday, July 15, 2013 at 11:16am

If the need for justice arises, Mark will support that too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2013, 05:50:52 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/665128803516514

Lisa Chickadel
What lead LE to the mountain to search? They never said. If the dogs hit on the lake, then why did they go to the mountain?
Tuesday at 9:57pm

Valarie Martinez The Durango Herarld reports it “This was Sheriff's Office initiated, not on a tip or new information,” he said.
Tuesday at 10:12pm

Lisa Chickadel Interesting, but something sent them there, I wonder, what?
Tuesday at 10:17pm

Delora Ruholl God!
21 hours ago

Elaine Hatfield Dylan.
17 hours ago

Michael Hall That he did!
13 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2013, 06:02:13 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/664420720253989

Liz Herring-Tibbetts
I refuse to put a comment on the FDF page but it really makes me upset to hear some of the posters there continuously make comments about the residents of this community intimating that we did not search and that we did not do enough. If you really want to call us out on what this community did while giving MR a pass on what he did or did not do, that will look especially stupid and uninformed on the truth of what happened here. How many of you were at the fundraisers, vigils, and searches held here? How many of you were up to all hours of the night and didn't eat for the first several days of Dylan being missing? Do you know that Dylan's friends read that crap that is posted and not only do they know you are lying, they wonder what you are up to... Dylan was a bright kid with bright friends. You may be fooling some and goodness knows, most of the posters on those pages are your alter egos, but still, to point fingers at the people here saying we didn't do enough or that we should go out and do more while you sit at a computer bad mouthing the actual helpers, searchers, and committed makes you look ridiculous!! Some of the most attacked on those pages are the MOST ACTIVELY INVOLVED and loving, caring people who worked without fail to find Dylan. And those getting the "attaboys" over there are missing in action as far as Bayfield is concerned. Again, we know, because WE WERE THERE!!!
Monday at 12:31pm

Kimberley Headford Liz I don't think they are interested in the facts, I made the mistake of posting facts as well as my own opinion over there only to get blocked. It seems to me that their intention is to deflect and obstruct the truth.
Monday at 12:38pm

Liz Herring-Tibbetts And everytime I post about MR's activities during that week they get blocked and deleted it seems. I just want everyone to know. MR did not go on any of the searches that I know of. He did not help with the searches I was on. He rode around and watched us some from vehicles. I know he didn't wait with friends or family during the dam and lake searches. If he didn't know about this latest search like they said on FDF, well, he was the only one in LPC. Look back on the pages and see where people were volunteering to help with the search that Dylan's remains were found, but they were told that it was a LE search only. Look back and see that they were asking about that search at least a week before. So, the community knew to ask that question but he didn't know about the search and left town?? Really? He has to go to these people who live far away and know nothing because it won't work here. WE LIVE HERE and we know where and when and what we saw MR do after Dylan went missing. He did not search with us and I can also lay this to rest. Even with some people who heavily did not TRUST him and thought he was involved, I can vouch, MR was NOT TREATED BADLY and was welcomed at the Search Headquarters when he showed up. Again, I know because I was there a lot in those first several weeks.
Monday at 12:47pm

Rebecca Colbert Practically everyone here did more than MR. Locals pounded the pavement, hung the flyers, hiked the woods, attended the vigils, etc. Out of towners have spread the word, raised the money, kept the story alive. I think all at JFDR know the truth and we are all happy every time a local checks in and verifies it for us.
Monday at 12:53pm

Liz Herring-Tibbetts Rebecca and I want you to know that I wasn't speaking of the many who live far away who have prayed and helped in the ways they could help. I want you all to know that I just think that the only people now that stayed on his side or will take his side do not live here (with the exception of a very few) and they refuse to have any respect for the locals here when they try to verify the truth. So, please, those of you who live far away, do not take offense from what I said.
Monday at 1:19pm

Betsy Horvath All FDF wants to do is make Mark look like the good 'ole boy that is being mistreated. What they don't understand is that Mark has made his bed, his actions and inactions are the very reason that people believe he had more to do with Dylan's disappearance and death than anyone else.
No, it was not a lion or bear that enjoys shoes, back packs and little boys.
No it was not some random RSO or SO that just happened to drive down the road and see Dylan while he was walking 18 miles to his buddies house.
Dylan's phone didn't suddenly die as in "dead battery" with a broken charger and no signal.
Dylan did not decide that the best route to runaway was straight up a mountain instead of down the road.
Mark has not been proactive in searching for Dylan. Mark has made ONE attempt to search and that was in the beginning. Mark did contact Wendy, that's great. Kuddos for that.
The community has done more to search for Dylan, to spread the word about Dylan than Mark ever has/had/will. Heck, it wasn't until a few weeks ago that he even had the most recent poster up at his house - brought to him by members of the community that were going door to door. He didn't bother to offer to help them, just fine with letting others do it for him.
FDF insist that I have a vindetta against Mark. I don't, they will continue to think that, and it's fine with me because I have long learned that you can't talk sense to an idiot so no use trying. Not to mention, there opinions of me do not make/break or impact my day. I actually get a chuckle out of it.

I do believe that it is very, very sad that people that have NEVER lifted one finger to actually find Dylan or share his poster with anyone other than facebook are the very people chastising those within the community that have done an amazing amount of work and have given so much to find Dylan.
Monday at 1:54pm

Betsy Horvath For every single person that has honestly HELPED in the search for Dylan, you owe nothing to anyone and especially not to people like FDF that hide behind fake profiles and pages.
Monday at 1:56pm

Michael Hall Liz the truth of the matter is there is absolutely NO WAY as much territory could have been covered if not for the community. LE didn't cover all that ground, the community did. THE COMMUNITY is who covered the road from Durango to the lake and just how many miles is that? By the way that was the 1 and only search MR participated in........hmmmm.
Monday at 2:08pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2013, 06:33:31 AM »

This is from the "other" JFDR page; not the family supported page.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForDylanRedwine/posts/136620346545432

Justice for Dylan Redwine Mark emailed and told me that he found Dylan's fishing pole in his garage beneath his ATV which hadn't been used since before Dylan's disappearance. He says he offered it to LE and they took it. He said he believes it was there the whole time.
9 hours ago

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2013, 10:18:25 AM »

Justice for Dylan Redwine Mark emailed and told me that he found Dylan's fishing pole in his garage beneath his ATV which hadn't been used since before Dylan's disappearance. He says he offered it to LE and they took it. He said he believes it was there the whole time.
9 hours ago

thanks for all the updates texasmom.  It is very confusing.  I have no proof, no evidence . . . just my heart which tells me Mark knows what happened to Dylan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2013, 10:20:07 PM »

9 hours ago

thanks for all the updates texasmom.  It is very confusing.  I have no proof, no evidence . . . just my heart which tells me Mark knows what happened to Dylan.

You're welcome and I'm with you, Sister; my heart and my gut keep telling me the same.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2013, 10:57:12 PM »

Wow... 

http://youtu.be/lRsHTqzPbxE

Cory at Vigil

Jenna Hollinger

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRsHTqzPbxE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lRsHTqzPbxE</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: July 18, 2013, 11:25:31 PM »

I've listened to the video clip many, many, times and I could be wrong...but this is what I think I hear. 

Cory looks at the business cards that Mark Redwine is passing out at Dylan's memorial. 

Cory says "he's not missing anymore" and

Mark says "I understand that, (really I do?) he says a few more words and then says "something I had that I could share with people...something to remember him by" and

Cory says "I think you have most of him (enjoying it?) to remember him by"

looks like the tape is edited here imo, not sure who says it looks like Mark could have but it sounds like Cory saying "respect" or "respectful" and Cory says "keep it"

Mark says "my door's always open if you want to come talk to me man to man."

Cory says "when you want to tell the truth, then come this way."

JMO,

if someone hears something different please post it!

Cory is a strong young man, too young to have to be facing all he's facing.  He was face to face with a monster imo.  A monster that is also his father too.  My heart was breaking for him every time I watched this. 

I don't think Cory should ever darken Mark's door again, unless we're all wrong and it's proven conclusively that Mark had absolutely nothing to do with Dylan's death.  Otherwise, he is a danger to Cory too IMO.

I think Dylan is very proud of his big brother.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 18, 2013, 11:30:00 PM »

I've listened to the video clip many, many, times and I could be wrong...but this is what I think I hear. 

Cory looks at the business cards that Mark Redwine is passing out at Dylan's memorial. 

Cory says "he's not missing anymore" and

Mark says "I understand that, (really I do?) he says a few more words and then says "something I had that I could share with people...something to remember him by" and

Cory says "I think you have most of him (enjoying it?) to remember him by"

looks like the tape is edited here imo, not sure who says it looks like Mark could have but it sounds like Cory saying "respect" or "respectful" and Cory says "keep it"

Mark says "my door's always open if you want to come talk to me man to man."

Cory says "man to man...when you want to tell the truth, then come this way."

JMO,

if someone hears something different please post it!

Cory is a strong young man, too young to have to be facing all he's facing.  He was face to face with a monster imo.  A monster that is also his father too.  My heart was breaking for him every time I watched this. 

I don't think Cory should ever darken Mark's door again, unless we're all wrong and it's proven conclusively that Mark had absolutely nothing to do with Dylan's death.  Otherwise, he is a danger to Cory too IMO.

I think Dylan is very proud of his big brother.   an angelic monkey

self edit added "man to man" to Cory's last statement.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2013, 02:34:01 AM »

I just read a post on FB where someone else didn't hear things the way I did in that video.

So please be your own judge, and if you understand something different please post it.  It was very hard to hear with all the other talking and noise so my take on it could be way off!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2013, 02:35:14 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151486149717479&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2013, 01:39:25 PM »

I just read a post on FB where someone else didn't hear things the way I did in that video.

So please be your own judge, and if you understand something different please post it.  It was very hard to hear with all the other talking and noise so my take on it could be way off!

texasmom, I heard what you heard. 
How tasteless is it to be handing out cards that say "missing"?  Very tacky IMO.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2013, 06:54:58 PM »

wow , the range of anger on MR face and in his eyes,look close
from 26sec to about 32 sec, full screen is better, MR has that
deep breath,lip qiver, eyes bore holes, type of anger,i could just
imagine what he would do when there are no witnesses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsHTqzPbxE&feature=youtu.be

and TY texasmom for putting up MR walk in the wood vids,yes i dont FB

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2013, 08:17:20 PM »

texasmom, I heard what you heard. 
How tasteless is it to be handing out cards that say "missing"?  Very tacky IMO.

Thanks Sister   

I agree, very tacky and hurtful to those who truly love Dylan.  IMO, as with most everything else he's done, it was just one more way to twist the knife.  Not only did the cards have Dylan "missing" on the front, they had the link to his FB support page on back.  If he was trying to strum up business for that page, it was an epic fail.  The page still appears to consist of many fake profiles of the same people talking to themselves. 

Today's theory, a mountain lion murdered Dylan.   

And a day or two ago Mark's BFF Emily came out of the woodwork to push the runaway theory again.

Anyone or anything but Mark, including other family members; and theories that have been ruled out by LE.  Anything and everything but the truth, that's how they roll.

It's sickening imo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: July 19, 2013, 08:40:54 PM »

wow , the range of anger on MR face and in his eyes,look close
from 26sec to about 32 sec, full screen is better, MR has that
deep breath,lip qiver, eyes bore holes, type of anger,i could just
imagine what he would do when there are no witnesses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsHTqzPbxE&feature=youtu.be

and TY texasmom for putting up MR walk in the wood vids,yes i dont FB

You're welcome cw!   

I saw the anger well, cw.  Chilling...and exactly how Elaine described him from the beginning.

And IMO, Mark's comment about his door always being open if Cory wanted to talk man to man was a threat.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458

Missing Boy's Mother Suspects Ex-Husband in Son's Disappearance

By ERIN McLAUGHLIN (@erinoherin) and PHILLIP MARAVILLA
IGNACIO, Colo. Nov. 26, 2012

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," Elaine Redwine told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: July 19, 2013, 09:06:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=597104776995908&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

Cory Redwine posted on Calling Mark Redwine

My legs say the only way I EVER hike that is if I'm looking for my brother and that's it!! Other wise it's a good place to put something if you don't want anyone to find it!
about an hour ago via mobile
near Vallecito, CO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.