April 24, 2024, 01:06:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 495007 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/

A boy’s life
Spirited, caring and outgoing, Dylan Redwine leaves a big hole with his disappearance
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:16pm

<a href="http://p.castfire.com/UWkZi/video/1292526/v2720pdylan_2012-12-15-185326.768.m4v" target="_blank">http://p.castfire.com/UWkZi/video/1292526/v2720pdylan_2012-12-15-185326.768.m4v</a>

Watch closely starting at 3:00.   

From the link above:

On Friday, the season’s first real snowfall blanketed the forest around Vallecito as Mark Redwine, Dylan’s father, stood alone in the doorway of his home. The couch through the door behind him is where he said he last saw Dylan.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3082148.shtml?cat=504

“All they know is that he was for a lack of better terms, mangled by wild animals. Geographically, Middle Mountain is basically directly across the street from my house,” Mark said. “So it wouldn't take long to walk out the front door and be... It was right below the road there.”

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southwestern-colorado/dylan-redwine-homicide-investigation-deputies-confirm-they-are-looking-for-a-killer

"I want to talk to them about going to the location so I can be close to my son, but I don't know the specific locations where the remains were found," Mark Redwine said, after explaining that his home faces Middle Mountain.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14446.msg1566811#msg1566811

Consider the source on this one.  Teresa is a friend of one of Mark's step-sister's who has been Mark's friend as well for about five years.  Most of her statements are based on what Mark or others have told her.  From my understanding she lives in West Virginia iirc.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/28/george-zimmerman-trial-daily-update

At about 13:40

Last night Tricia asked Teresa (Mark's dear friend) a question from the chat room that said someone had heard that Dylan was thrown over a cliff where he was found.  Tricia asked Teresa if she'd heard that.  Teresa said no because to be honest after she'd gotten the call today she turned her computer off (her phone was blowing up) and just turned it back on about an hour ago.  She said that she does know that where they did find the very small amount of remains of Dylan was on the side of a mountain, from her understanding that sits up higher than Mark's house and if you drive it was 10 miles but the news reports online she's seen you could walk it in about 10 minutes and look out Mark's front door and actually almost see it.  Tricia says "really".  Tricia asks when she says he was found on the side of the mountain could it logically say that he could have been thrown off a cliff.  Teresa says you can't rule anything out until the facts are in.  Tricia says true, but the reason she asked is because a lot of people are talking about the Dr. Phil show. 

I stopped there but I remember later when they were discussing the wildlife in the area Teresa mentions the femurs and clavicle and also describes a phalange (finger) bone of Dylan's that was found in coyote fecal matter.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »

Yeah, that's him leaning on his truck behind everyone.   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=120689741434989&set=a.106616502842313.220.106616159509014&type=1

From Dylan's Memorial Vigil

Calling Mark Redwine
July 10

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »

lost my post -- aargh!

my vibes on this man have never been good.
maybe it is because he continued to pass out "missing" cards when Dylan was found . . . maybe it is because he story rang shallow to me -- idk -- 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2013, 12:44:04 AM »

lost my post -- aargh!

maybe it is because he continued to pass out "missing" cards when Dylan was found . . . maybe it is because he story rang shallow to me -- idk -- 

My vibes were never good about him either, Sister. 

I've erased my book.  I'm sure I've posted most of it before. 

I'll suffice it to say that his story doesn't make sense, it has not been consistent; and there are far too many red flags for me.  I believe he's responsible for Dylan's demise, I hope it wasn't but I think it may have even been premeditated.  His behavior before and especially since Dylan's remains were found has made me lean more toward that than a rage that just went too far.  Now I hope and pray that there's enough evidence to charge him; and for Dylan to eventually have justice.

JMHO

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2013, 11:51:31 AM »

lost my post -- aargh!

My vibes were never good about him either, Sister. 

I've erased my book.  I'm sure I've posted most of it before. 

I'll suffice it to say that his story doesn't make sense, it has not been consistent; and there are far too many red flags for me.  I believe he's responsible for Dylan's demise, I hope it wasn't but I think it may have even been premeditated.  His behavior before and especially since Dylan's remains were found has made me lean more toward that than a rage that just went too far.  Now I hope and pray that there's enough evidence to charge him; and for Dylan to eventually have justice.

JMHO

well said texasmom.
I too am praying for justice for Dylan and those who loved him.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mary-papenfuss/the-summer-of-killer-dads_b_3667920.html

The Summer of Killer Dads
Posted: 07/29/2013 5:11 pm

Unemployed Washington dad Jeremy Cramer hoped to take a road trip east for summer vacation, but his wife said the family couldn't afford it. So Cramer, apparently in a snit, climbed into his pickup truck early this month with his 3-year-old son, Brody, and drove off. Later that night, after his worried wife contacted cops when she couldn't reach him, Cramer was discovered at the sink of a Montana gas station bathroom trying to wash off a "substantial amount of blood," according to a police report. Cops located Cramer's abandoned truck miles away with an empty child seat inside.

"We need to find" Brody, Cramer's dad told him in a recorded phone conversation at the Anaconda-Deer Lodge County police station where Cramer was taken. "Brody's dead, Dad. Brody's dead... I killed my own kid and I don't know why," Cramer responded, according to a transcript of the call in a police affidavit. Investigators soon discovered Brody's broken body in a field near Cramer's truck. He died from blunt and sharp force trauma. Detectives recovered a bloody pocketknife from Cramer, along with a second knife and two rocks on the killing field speckled with Brody's blood and blond hair, according to police.

No murder is more stupefying than the killing of a child by his own parent. Cramer's friends and family were stunned by the death of a son the father considered his best friend. Brody's death is horrifying, but what's even more incomprehensible is that the boy was one of at least 40 children likely killed by their fathers in an 82-day period in the U.S. beginning May 1, according to news accounts and substantiated by police and prosecutor records. Twenty-seven of the dads were arrested or sought in the deaths. Ten other fathers couldn't be charged because nine committed suicide after killing their kids, and one was fatally shot by cops. In the same time frame, an additional 30 fathers were charged, sentenced or convicted (or convictions were upheld) in the earlier deaths of 33 children.

In one of those cases, Wisconsin dad Aaron Schaffhausen was sentenced this month to three consecutive life terms for cutting the throats of his three young daughters a year ago. He was angry with his wife for divorcing him. After he killed the girls while visiting them in their River Falls home, he called his ex at work to tell her: "You can come now; I killed the kids."

Several cases of murdered children remained unsolved, though fathers are suspected. Dylan Redwine, 13, vanished during a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit with his divorced dad last year, which triggered the Facebook page Find Missing Dylan Redwine seeking tips and clues to locate the teen. Dylan's remains were found last month ten miles from his father's home in southwestern Colorado. No one has yet been charged in the teen's murder.

Call this season the Summer of Killer Dads. The stunning death count, which tallies only the cases that made the news, is a fraction of the number of American kids killed each year by their parents. At least 30 children a week die of neglect or abuse in the U.S., according to federal statistics, which most experts and even government officials believe significantly undercount the problem. The stats are a compilation of figures from states, which provide them voluntarily, and which are often incomplete, or even missing entirely.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2013, 01:51:55 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »

Absolutely!   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/122127617957868

Lisa Bourque ten and beyond
Yesterday at 3:06pm ·

Dylan deserved so much more than incompatible dinner venue stories and talks of nickelodeon and cereal bowls in the morning. He deserved more than hiking mountains for better cell reception theories when he was on his cell phone texting the previous night. He deserved NOT to be placed in the woods, on a mountain on a cold November evening to be located 8 months later in pieces. He deserved more than a parent arguing against law enforcement and arguing with the other parent in the media suggesting she had something to do with his disappearance. Dylan deserved more than being discarded in the forest, disqualified from his life and disregarded by the person responsible for this crime. Dylan Redwine deserved more. He deserved to be treated with the respect that is so commonly requested by his father. He deserved more in his last moments of life and he sure as hell deserves more in his death.

Elaine Hatfield Yes he did....He was a great child and deserved to be loved as such, the way we loved him and the way he loved us.
Yesterday at 4:31pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: August 01, 2013, 08:56:27 PM »

(VIDEO)

http://kdvr.com/2013/07/30/dylan-redwines-dad-offers-theories-about-sons-disappearance-in-videos/

Dylan Redwine’s dad offers theories about son’s disappearance in videos
Posted on: 10:05 pm, July 30, 2013, by Mark Meredith

DENVER – A month after investigators discovered the remains of missing teen Dylan Redwine, the missing teen’s father is using Facebook to share his thoughts on a possible theory for his son’s disappearance.

On two Dylan Redwine facebook pages, Mark Redwine has posted videos that describe the area where his son’s remains were found. The videos, which are taken by a cell phone, are meant to explore the possibility that Dylan wandered into the woods on his own to access cell service.

“This is all speculative, that if he couldn’t get reception being down in the valley on the road that I live at my house, he thought by trying to get to higher ground he may able to get cell phone service on his cell phone,” said Mark Redwine in a phone interview with FOX31 Denver Tuesday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: August 01, 2013, 08:57:56 PM »

(VIDEO)

http://kdvr.com/2013/07/30/dylan-redwines-dad-offers-theories-about-sons-disappearance-in-videos/

Dylan Redwine’s dad offers theories about son’s disappearance in videos
Posted on: 10:05 pm, July 30, 2013, by Mark Meredith

DENVER – A month after investigators discovered the remains of missing teen Dylan Redwine, the missing teen’s father is using Facebook to share his thoughts on a possible theory for his son’s disappearance.

On two Dylan Redwine facebook pages, Mark Redwine has posted videos that describe the area where his son’s remains were found. The videos, which are taken by a cell phone, are meant to explore the possibility that Dylan wandered into the woods on his own to access cell service.

“This is all speculative, that if he couldn’t get reception being down in the valley on the road that I live at my house, he thought by trying to get to higher ground he may able to get cell phone service on his cell phone,” said Mark Redwine in a phone interview with FOX31 Denver Tuesday.

JMO

Well it's something in the media, but it makes me so angry.

The reporter obviously didn't do his homework.   

Mark didn't hike UP the mountain.  He DROVE up there, and SAYS he hiked down.  I'd like to see a video of ALL of it. 

I don't for one minute believe that Dylan with all of his belongings, and in shorts and tennis shoes hiked up Middle Mountain and threw himself off of a cliff!  GMAFB!

I believe what other locals are saying about this possibility.  NOT.

Dylan had many other resources available to contact someone IF he didn't have cell reception.  And none of them were used. 

Don't forget, no one heard from Dylan after fairly early Sunday night.

I'd like to know the basis for this statement in the article too.  If this is new information he should have quoted them, or had them on camera saying it.  It is definitely not what has been stated by the La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman that I'm aware of!

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office does not consider Mark Redwine a suspect in the case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: August 01, 2013, 09:05:28 PM »

ITA!   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/1408302192714597

Lisa Bourque ten and beyond

Are we seriously still on the subject that Dylan could have hiked up Middle Mountain? I will ask it AGAIN....where are the rest of the video clips of that hike Dylan's father took? We saw seconds of clips of a 30 foot piece of trail.

I will ask this AGAIN.....WHY is Dylan's father trying to prove the police WRONG in the assessment that he was not killed by animals and this is a homicide?

IF he needed better cell reception, how in the HELL was he texting his friends all night from the couch....why not just text again rather than CLIMB, and I refuse to go over that part again, Middle Mountain.

Have you ever, and I mean ever, seen someone so desperate to change the mind set of so many, including police, in the search of ones missing and found deceased son?

This is ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous.

Dylan Redwine's dad offers theories about son's disappearance in videos
kdvr.com
DENVER - A month after investigators discovered the remains of missing teen Dylan Redwine, the missing teen's father is using Facebook to share his thoughts on a possible theory for his son's disap...

Yesterday at 1:57pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: August 01, 2013, 09:20:54 PM »

It is interesting how he's seemingly come out of his shell since Dylan's remains were found.
Maybe he's trying to garner sympathy from someone the likes of Taco Joe or Bozo?  Could anyone listen to his interviews (and read that text to Elaine) the day of and following his official notification and actually feel sorry for this POS?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981917673

Dylan Redwine Suspicion: Dad Keeps Putting Himself in Spotlight
August 01, 2013 03:10 PM EDT

Dylan Redwine was presumably murdered, and his father is appearing to do everything he can to show that he wasn't involved. Nonetheless, the suspicion against the elder Redwine doesn't appear to be relenting. Mark Redwine recently posted videos taken with his cellphone of the area where Dylan's partial remains were located. In the video, Mark is trying to convey the theory that Dylan walked up the mountainside to "get good cellphone reception" while walking to his friend's home. For anyone who's been following this case, this is pure hogwash.

So it seems that Mark Redwine is doing what he can to convince the public that he "cares" about his son's disappearance and death, and he is doing what he can to show that he's out trekking in the woods looking for "the rest of his son," but the fact remains that this man did nothing to participate in the searches for him until his remains were found. So why does he want to be in the spotlight?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: August 01, 2013, 09:39:26 PM »

Apparently Mike Hall's posts are still being reported and removed on FB as well as many others.

The games people play. 

A 13 year old boy has been murdered, this is not a game!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122171514620145&set=a.122170851286878.1073741833.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

THE POST THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Calling Mark Redwine
11 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2013, 09:51:24 PM »

I think this is referencing recent posts on Mark's support page.  Haven't read the latest myself, I'm angry enough without the added aggravation. But apparently this post was reported and removed from FB as well.  So CMR posted it again.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/122194787951151

Calling Mark Redwine · 3,080 like this
3 hours ago ·

THE OTHER POST THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SEE -

Lisa Bourque:

ForDylansDad - I had hopes, albeit somewhat pessimistic I should say, for you to make the right decision by not removing my posts. Alas, in true form, you once again chose the wrong option and got the steak knives behind door # 3....one day you may win. It just takes practice of being a good person, you can do it.

I repeat...

Why are people who are backing Dylan's father deciphering lyrics and searching for the underlying meaning to Dylan's favorite song at the time of his death? It would appear the reason is to show that Dylan was reading into the lyrics as if they were imitating his life and that he could connect to the words and that he loved his father. Is that the objective of the post?

So why, in the midst of the escalated media campaign for those supporting Dylan's father (their choice and their right) is this being brought up now, 8 months into Dylan's removal from his family? I am seeing a strong need to show the world the disconnect from Dylan and his Dad with this latest set of posts. To show Dylan loved his Dad and that he was torn, that his horrific and lousy mother (a common theme portrayed by divorced dads with kids when divorce was not their choice) took it all way from Dylan. Is that the message that was intended to be delivered? If so, the delivery was poor. All of it is irrelevant to Dylan's death. We are, in fact, talking about Dylan's untimely death in all of these pages correct? Or are we painting the picture of a ripped apart family for the defense? If that is case, we need to ask why we are seeing such a choreographed defense maneuver when we should be looking for a person who took the life from a 13 year old boy.

What song Dylan favored or didn't favor or if he loved his dad or didn't love his dad, if he was missing him or not missing him means absolutely nothing. Why? Because Dylan didn't commit suicide and remove himself from his father or his own life. He was taken from it. What, if anything, is being established by these posts is that Dylan had a relationship with his father at some point and to some extent (we'd ask Dylan but he isn't here) and that is only as if to say that one were to believe that was the reason he connected to the music. That's it. Period.

You can drum up every scenario in the book about his relationships or lack thereof with his parents and it is not going to matter. The reason it is not going to matter is because none of this is about Dylan's love for his father which the posts so aptly portray and it is not about his supposed distain for his mother as one would like to create. It's about what someone else felt ABOUT HIM enough to REMOVE HIM from HIS LIFE. We can decipher every lyric on his iPod and come up with the same conclusion.

53 people like this.

Elaine Hatfield Yep.
3 hours ago · Like · 25

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: August 01, 2013, 11:44:23 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: August 02, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

thank you for all the updates, texasmom.

Mark Redwine has no common sense IMO.  Does he really believe folks will fall for his BS?  Guess so or he wouldn't say it.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: August 03, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

thank you for all the updates, texasmom.

Mark Redwine has no common sense IMO.  Does he really believe folks will fall for his BS?  Guess so or he wouldn't say it.   

You're welcome, and I agree.  My guess is he's counting on enough other people not having common sense either that will jump to his defense.  And there are obviously a few of those.  But they aren't defending him with facts, they're twisting the facts and fighting the truth being spoken by attempting to intimidate and silence others; not gonna happen. 

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: August 03, 2013, 10:57:16 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/673009746061753

Justice for DYLAN Redwine shared a link.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 3:16pm

"I remember one time he threw me down on the ground and started punching me in the face. Mark threatened to take the kids from me several times. There were police reports that had to be filed before he would return them. There was an incident in 1990 when Mark did not return the children, and I had to report it to the police department. I was petrified. I was deathly afraid that Mark was going to hide the kids …that he was going to take them and I was never going to see them again. I believe that Mark could do something to harm Dylan because he has a violent temper and snaps easily." ~ Mark's first wife, Betsy, on Dr Phil

Mark admitted he committed domestic violence on Dr Phil. That's a crime, right?

Mark: "I never raised my hand to her and I never hit her with an open hand or a fist. Umm, you know… there were times when we got into pushing matches, and I recall a time that… she was standing in the door and wouldn’t let me leave through the door, and I physically removed her and threw her on the bed, so… these are all things that can be construed as being domestic violence."

Dr. Phil: "So do you suppose the police have said there’s 1, 2, 3 instances of the children being in your control when the mothers didn’t know about it and the history of domestic violence… that they might say… you know, this guy might be a little volatile, so we might should take a good, hard look at him."

MR: "And I have no problem with that."

Mark Redwine was ticketed for child abuse, menacing, trespass, assault and disorderly conduct in 2003 in Adams County. All of the charges were dropped except disorderly conduct, which Mark Redwine pleaded guilty to.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/Police-reveal-no-new-leads&template=mobileart

In 2005 Dylan’s mother, Elaine, requested a temporary restraining order against Mark, claiming he posed a “credible threat” that an imminent danger existed for the life and health of Dylan and Cory.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/28/dylan-redwines-father-i-want-to-know-what-happened-to-my-son/

In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/42/Missing-boy-Dylan-Redwines-family-had-violent-history (more in video)

Dr. Phil: "You know it’s been three months, I mean, Has your mind gone to the place that he may have killed your son?"

Elaine: "Yes, it has."

Dr. Phil: "And you believe that your ex husband may have done him harm?"

Elaine: "I hope not, but yes, I do believe that that is a possibility."

Elaine on Dr. Phil: "I really don’t trust you, and I really have a concern that you hurt him and his bones are out there just laying… and you don’t even care. You don’t! Where’s your emotion?"

And from this article, http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458 :

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," Elaine Redwine told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation.

You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

Look at the history. Look at the statements. Dylan's story is there. And it will be told.

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: August 03, 2013, 11:03:55 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/673009746061753?comment_id=7504795&offset=0&total_comments=35

Steven Moglowsky This is a letter I wrote to the Durango Herald on February 28th, the judge's last day on the bench. Needless to say, they didn't have the courage to print it.

To his dis-honor Judge David Dickinson on his last day on the bench:

Judge, today your staff will probably bring you a cake and give you a gold watch. There will be plenty of pats on the back from the good 'ol boys down at the courthouse. But there will be no cakes or watches or pats on the back here. You are supposed to protect children. You were supposed to protect Dylan Redwine. Instead, with all of the information you had at your disposal about his father Mark's past, his bizarre behavior, his vengeful nature, that he had lost shared custody and went from receiving child support to paying child support, and knowing that Dylan did not want to go, you still sent a sweet innocent boy into the hands of a monster. YOU are the expert. YOU have the experience. YOU should have been able to see this coming from a mile away. It was YOUR duty and YOUR responsibility to keep this from happening. Dylan and his family had no choice. Only YOU had the power to keep him safe. So have a nice retirement Judge! I hope Dylan's face is so burned into your mind that your days are filled with sadness and regret. At least the parents of Colorado can rest easier tonight knowing their children will be safer going forward.
July 30 at 10:03pm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.