March 28, 2024, 12:11:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 490803 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2013, 07:59:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/681002661929128

Justice for DYLAN Redwine • 6,530 like this
11 minutes ago •

Middle Mountain, where Dylan has been since November. Mark was there too, before Dylan was found.

Mark, on Tricia's True Crime Radio June 2nd about his searches:

"Um, you know, I’ve been up on Middle Mountain several times, driving through there, trying to see if there’s any particular area that kinda stands out to me. It’s a mile, it’s a road about ten miles long up into the backcountry, so I mean, it’s very heavily wooded. There’s little, a million little side cutoffs for you know ATV type vehicles and motorcycles or hiking trails and things like that, so there’s, there’s a lot of land here that we’re talkin’ about to cover. You know nothing specifically jumps out at me and that, but you know, and there have been locations throughout, cuz right now you can only get so far up…"

"*It wasn’t until recently that I realized that they even had a gate up there*, but at this point in the year, there’s still snow up on the higher portion of this road so they don’t even have the gates open to be able to get up there. Now, I do know in communicating with law enforcement that they’ve been up there and that’s how I know this..."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/03/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Teresa Nordbrok Martinez, friend of Mark and his "sisters", on the very day law enforcement announced finding Dylan, discussed Mark's insistence that Dylan was not in the area, and Middle Mountain Rd.

"...I was in Colorado for two and a half weeks at Christmas, ok?...when I was there, he showed me that, when we was goin' down the road, he says, "Now that road there is closed off on certain times of the year because it's impassable. You just can't go through it."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/28/george-zimmerman-trial-daily-update.

(In December, he's aware the road is closed. In June, it's a recent realization. Another, very important discrepancy.)

Law enforcement searched Middle Mountain just days after Dylan was reported missing by Elaine.

The K-9 teams joined other searchers on Middle Mountain Saturday. (11/24)
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121125/NEWS01/121129707/Divers-search-reservoir&template=mobileart

At the request of La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, members of La Plata County Search and Rescue are conducting searches ... along several miles of U.S. Forestry Service’s Middle Mountain Road using all-terrain vehicles.
http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2012/11/24/missing-dylan-redwine-13-from-co-cousin-to-la-verkin-resident/

Mark felt Middle Mountain was important enough to search it himself several times, after law enforcement did. And he knew this search was planned, and he knew when, all according to his own statements made June 2nd and June 9th.

Mark: "…and I would be the first one in line with any search. Now, Elaine mentioned something about a mass search going on in mid-June." (6/2 Tricia's True Crime Radio)

Mark: "Again, I’m…I’m sharing information as I know it to be with law enforcement conversations that I had that there is a massive search being planned." (6/9 Tricia's True Crime Radio)

Mark: "You know, um…anybody in your listening audience who has anything that they feel they can contribute to, whether it be on a personal level, in a foot search or, you know, anything that local law enforcement has in the works in terms of planning for a massive search, which is what they’re telling me that they are working on..." http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/10/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

So, why wasn't he there, when his son was found murdered?

"I do have a message from Mark Redwine, who by the way admitted on this show that he failed miserably...miserably, his polygraph test; so that was kind of a shock when he told us that.
Here is what he texted me just a few days ago...And he says I only found out today, remember this was a few days ago, about the planned search tomorrow. He says quote “Due to poor communication it has made getting home difficult with the only direct route closed due to the wildfires..." (Tricia @ 4:00)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/24/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

We know this isn't true. We have his other statements from earlier in June. The real reason? I think Dr. Phil hit the nail on the head.

"And I can only… I can only, you know Robin & I talked about this, and if one of our two boys went missing, there is absolutely nothing, zip, zero, nada NOTHING that we wouldn’t do – no question we wouldn’t answer, no person we wouldn’t talk to, no activity that we would not participate in towards finding that child...And you seem diametrically opposite from that. You seem smug, you seem cavalier, you seem unplugged, you seem combative. You just seem like you just aren’t engaged, which makes me think that a) you don’t care or b) you already have the answer."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2013, 08:12:08 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2013, 11:16:23 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/investigative/350254/207/Fathers-home-searched-again-in-Redwine-case

Father's home searched again in Redwine case
8:08 PM, Aug 14, 2013   | 

KUSA - The La Plata County home of Dylan Redwine's father was searched for a third time Wednesday.

The 13-year-old's remains were discovered in June on Middle Mountain near his father's house. The boy was last seen in November.

Mark Redwine said investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies came to his door with a search warrant Wednesday afternoon. They spent three hours at his home, which is near Vallecito Lake in southwestern Colorado.

Redwine says the investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring. He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.

Authorities have never publicly identified Mark Redwine as a suspect.

Nearby residents reported a large police presence at the Redwine's home. It is unclear what prompted the new search warrant.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2013, 11:30:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/122995387871091

Calling Mark Redwine · 3,202 like this
3 hours ago ·

Hey Markie, how's it going?

Kendra E. Whittaker

Am up @beautiful Vallecito Lake.. Just drove by MR house on the way to camp and, will not speculate, but, well, maybe just a little bit. Something BIG is going on.. 8 vehicles.. 2 LPSD, 3 black & one white SUV, Upper Pine Rescue, a truck with it's tailgate down... boxes an stuff, and a couple other cars all lining the road in front of Mark's house. I hope and pray for resolution.... at the end of this day. You can't run, u can't hide. Praying for Dylan.. RIPeace Little Man

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2013, 11:38:47 PM »

From one of Mark's support pages.   

https://www.facebook.com

Find Dylan First
Today, Law Enforcement (LE) officers executed a search warrant at Ma.rk Red.wine's home. Ma.rk has long been somewhat concerned that LE missed things during the first search and states that while he dislikes the mess LE left, he is glad for the follow up search. He sincerely hopes that LE is continuing the search for the rest of Dy.lan's remains and that they soon figure out what exactly happened to his son.
Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 14, 2013, 11:43:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/681568988539162

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
3 hours ago

I know that many of you in the Community saw Law Enforcement at Mark's house this afternoon. Most definitely 10 SUV's are noticeable and I know there are a lot of questions. I just wanted to confirm this information is true. But that's about all I can tell you for now. Justice is coming, I can promise you that.

I would also like to add that I hope Mark is enjoying this beautiful summer evening, because I am.

Love and Light

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 15, 2013, 12:39:44 AM »

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3129796.shtml

House of Dylan Redwine's father searched

Posted at: 08/14/2013 10:07 PM | Updated at: 08/14/2013 10:08 PM
By: Erica Zucco, KOB Eyewitness News 4

Investigators in Southwestern Colorado searched the home of Mark Redwine on Wednesday, for the first time since his son Dylan’s remains were found in June.

This is the third time investigators have searched Redwine’s house near Vallecito. The first time was an informal search right after Dylan was reported missing. That was a few days before Thanksgiving. Dylan was there seeing his dad on a court-ordered visit. The second visit was with a search warrant 10 days after his disappearance.

TV station KUSA, which just talked to Mark Redwine, said in the search today, deputies took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine said they also removed sections of carpet and wood floors and dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2013, 12:49:26 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/colo-officers-search-home-deceased-boys-dad-19964991

Colo. Officers Search Home of Deceased Boy's Dad
DENVER August 15, 2013 (AP)

Associated Press

A man whose teen son's bones were found in southwest Colorado in June says investigators have searched his home and taken several items.

KUSA-TV in Denver reports ( http://on9news.tv/15GFRxW ) investigators executed a search warrant at the home of Dylan Redwine's father Wednesday.

Mark Redwine tells KUSA that investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring Wednesday, dug a hole in his yard, and took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cellphone.

No suspects have been named in Dylan's death.

A La Plata County sheriff's spokesman didn't immediately return an email late Wednesday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: August 15, 2013, 03:50:09 AM »

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: August 15, 2013, 11:32:32 AM »

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 15, 2013, 01:09:56 PM »

Some are saying on FB that there is a lot of LE activity in Vallecito again today.

Hope so! 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: August 15, 2013, 01:54:18 PM »

Some are saying on FB that there is a lot of LE activity in Vallecito again today.

Hope so! 

Me too!!  About time! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 15, 2013, 04:14:24 PM »

Hope so! 

Me too!!  About time! 

Me three!!  I hope it's justice coming! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 15, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130814/NEWS01/130819748/0/s/Investigators-search-Mark-Redwine%E2%80%99s-house

Investigators search Mark Redwine’s house
Sheriff says he expects to learn today if anything significant was found

By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 11:35pm

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday searched the house of Mark Redwine, father of the 13-year-old boy who went missing nine months ago and whose remains were found in June north of Vallecito Reservoir.

Redwine

The search warrant was executed in cooperation with the FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, said Sheriff Duke Schirard.

Schirard

“It’s just follow-up on the still wide-open investigation,” he said. “We continue to seek every lead that we can and follow up on every lead that we can.”

The search warrant allowed investigators to go inside Redwine’s house and collect physical evidence that may be linked to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

Schirard was unaware Wednesday night whether the search yielded any new evidence.

“We’re not going to quit until we have some resolution to it,” he said.

Mark Redwine did not return a phone call Wednesday night seeking comment.

The boy’s remains were found in late June in a drainage about eight to 10 miles from the father’s house. Investigators were conducting a five-day search along Middle Mountain Road for the boy’s body.

Investigators said they do not believe Dylan ran away. The investigation took a new direction once Dylan’s remains were found, Schirard said. Investigators now are focused on finding the person who is responsible for his disappearance.

“That, in itself, has narrowed some of the investigation,” he said.

Schirard was unaware if Mark Redwine was at home during the search.

He characterized it as “an investigatory search to follow up on anything that needed followed up on.”

He said investigators were looking for “evidence of any involvement.”

Schirard said he expects to learn today whether anything of significance was recovered from Redwine’s home.

When reached by phone Wednesday night, Elaine Redwine said she is interested in finding justice for her son. A bad phone connection made other statements inaudible.

shane@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: August 16, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151761708128954

Kevin Torres
Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 9:28am near Denver, CO

The La Plata County Sheriff's Department is keeping quiet about the search at Mark Redwine's house yesterday. They just issued a statement to the media:

TO: All News Media Outlets

I was out of the office Tuesday and Wednesday at a training and returned last night to find several requests from media regarding the execution of a search warrant on Wednesday August 14th at the Vallecito home of Mark Redwine, father of Dylan Redwine who went missing last November and whose remains were found on Middle Mountain in the Vallecito area during a series of searches the week of June 23rd.

I spoke with Investigators this morning and below are the only statements I am authorized to make. I understand some of you have received additional information from sources outside of La Plata County Sheriff's Office and news stories have already been released. However, once again, below are the only statements I have been authorized to make:

* La Plata County Sheriff's Office, with assistance from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), served a search warrant at Mark Redwine's home on August 14th, 2013.

* The search was part of an on-going investigation.

* La Plata County Sheriff's Office has no comment and will have no comment regarding what was taken during the execution of the search warrant nor regarding the nature of yesterday's search.

* As we have stated in the past, we have not labeled anyone as a suspect in this case.

* Due to the active nature of this criminal investigation we have no further comments.

Thank you,

Dan Bender, PIO
La Plata County Sheriff's Office

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 16, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130815/NEWS01/130819668/0/News/No-new-details-in-Redwine-case

No new details in Redwine case

By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:00pm

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office declined to release any new information Thursday about the search it conducted Wednesday at the house of Mark Redwine, father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who went missing in November 2012 north of Vallecito Reservoir.

The Sheriff’s Office, with assistance from the FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation, searched Redwine’s home as part of its nine-monthlong investigation into the disappearance and death of the boy.

“La Plata County Sheriff’s Office has no comment, and will have no comment regarding what was taken during the execution of the search warrant nor regarding the nature of yesterday’s search,” Dan Bender, spokesman for the agency, wrote in a news release.

The Sheriff’s Office has not named any suspects in the case.

Investigators conducting a search located the boy’s remains in late June on a steep hillside off Middle Mountain Road, northeast of Vallecito, about 10 miles from the father’s house.

La Plata County Coroner Jann Smith said only a few bones were found. They were sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

Mark Redwine did not return phone calls this week seeking comment.

shane@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 16, 2013, 10:12:13 PM »

http://youtu.be/dom-OQVQhTk

Search warrant served at Dylan Redwine's father's home

koattv

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dom-OQVQhTk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dom-OQVQhTk</a>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 17, 2013, 12:05:31 AM »

I hope it won't be too many more sleeps until justice for Dylan. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »

I hope it won't be too many more sleeps until justice for Dylan. 

Me too, MuffyBee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2013, 10:58:01 AM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1196

Sheriff's deputies search Mark Redwine's house
8/16/2013 By: Times staff report

La Plata County Sheriff's Office, with assistance from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), served a search warrant at Mark Redwine's home north of Vallecito reservoir on Wednesday.

The search was part of an on-going investigation.

The Sheriff's Office has no comment and will have no comment regarding what was taken during the execution of the search warrant nor regarding the nature of Wednesday's search.

The search warrant was sealed by a judge.

Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender said, "As we have stated in the past, we have not labeled anyone as a suspect in this case. Due to the active nature of this criminal investigation we have no further comments."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.