April 25, 2024, 01:17:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 495061 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2013, 11:04:17 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2013, 11:28:31 AM »

http://staythetrail.org/maps/viewtrail.php?trail_id=117&sv=8

Middle Mountain Road dead-ends at the border for the Wiminuche Wilderness area.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2013, 04:39:23 PM »

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Investigators-Search-Dylan-Redwines-Fathers-Home-219712681.html

Investigators Search Dylan Redwine's Father's Home

By: AP
Updated: Thu 5:01 AM, Aug 15, 2013

A man whose teen son's remains were found in southwest Colorado in June says investigators have searched his home and taken several items.

KUSA-TV in Denver reports investigators executed a search warrant at the home of Dylan Redwine's father Wednesday.

Redwine told KUSA that investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring Wednesday, dug a hole in his yard, and took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cellphone.

No suspects have been named in Dylan's death.

Late Wednesday 11 New contacted Dylan Redwine's Aunt, Lia Howard. She told us the family is pleased that investigators are still pursuing the case and are looking for every lead possible.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2013, 06:59:31 PM »

TY texasmom for updates, i dint know there had been a 2nd search
hoping le has some kind of evidence to find the murderer

http://www.9news.com/news/investigative/350254/207/Fathers-home-searched-again-in-Redwine-case

Father's home searched again in Redwine case
8:08 PM, Aug 14, 2013   | 

KUSA - The La Plata County home of Dylan Redwine's father was searched for a third time Wednesday.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »

i forgot a link i was going to post
http://news.yahoo.com/family-annihilators-understanding-drives-fathers-kill-110010357.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2013, 11:34:33 PM »

Thanks for the updates, texasmom!  LE is getting closer and closer to justice for Dylan!

http://**/four_corners-news/ci_23869992/dylan-redwines-fathers-house-search-vallecito.html

Dylan Redwine's father's house searched in Vallecito
Updated:   08/16/2013 09:56:06 AM MDT

Authorities continue to discover new information in the case, said Dan Bender, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

"We feel that it's moving forward as we investigate and get more information that moves us closer to finding out what happened to Dylan," he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 18, 2013, 12:11:34 AM »

TY texasmom for updates, i dint know there had been a 2nd search
hoping le has some kind of evidence to find the murderer

http://www.9news.com/news/investigative/350254/207/Fathers-home-searched-again-in-Redwine-case

Father's home searched again in Redwine case
8:08 PM, Aug 14, 2013   | 

KUSA - The La Plata County home of Dylan Redwine's father was searched for a third time Wednesday.

My understanding is that there was an informal search (no search warrant) right after Dylan went missing, looking for his cellphone etc., then the official search on November 29th that we know swabs and other evidence were taken from the documents Mark Redwine reportedly released on Facebook.  I've even seen reference to this latest search being the fourth, but I only recall three.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/350254/42/Fathers-home-searched-again-in-Dylan-Redwine-case

This is the third time law enforcement agents have searched through the Vallecito area house looking for clues.

Officers did an informal search shortly after Dylan was reported missing. They also executed a search warrant about 10 days after the teen's disappearance.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/task-force-searches-home-of-dylan-redwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

Task force searches home of Dylan Redwine's father, does not call father a suspect
Task force believes Dylan didn't run away

Posted: 11/29/2012
Last Updated: 261 days ago

Bender told the Herald that Mark Redwine has allowed investigators to look through his house on previous occasions.

“But the meticulous nature of the search today required a search warrant,” Bender said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »

Thanks cw, interesting and sad.   

Yardley and her team deduced a primary motive for each father’s actions; among the immediate answers to why they did what they did, family breakup was the most common, ahead of financial difficulties and “honor killings,” in which “the father was reported to have felt shamed by the actions of his family.” The most unifying feature among the 59 killers was a perceived threat to their masculinity and a desire to exert power or control.  “The family is in a very precarious position,” Yardley says. “Should ‘the family’ as he knows it change due to internal or external factors, this has serious implications for his sense of self.”

IMO, the "desire to exert power or control" applies to this case as well; the signs are all there.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 18, 2013, 12:33:54 AM »

Thanks for the updates, texasmom!  LE is getting closer and closer to justice for Dylan!

http://**/four_corners-news/ci_23869992/dylan-redwines-fathers-house-search-vallecito.html

Dylan Redwine's father's house searched in Vallecito
Updated:   08/16/2013 09:56:06 AM MDT

Authorities continue to discover new information in the case, said Dan Bender, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

"We feel that it's moving forward as we investigate and get more information that moves us closer to finding out what happened to Dylan," he said.

yw grace-land   

I can hear the drums beating for justice in the distance, praying that it won't be long now.

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2013, 02:41:16 PM »

Dylan was reported missing nine months ago today.

Praying for Justice for Dylan!   

http://youtu.be/d7XEuiCl4r8

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8?hl" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8?hl</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2013, 02:46:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/698106476882625

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Nine months ago today Dylan Redwine was reported missing. Since then, 29,795 of you have taken him into your hearts and prayed for his safety.

This June, we all realized that safety in this world was no longer an option for Dylan, but rather safety in an eternal world of love and peace is where he had been all along. We learned Dylan was no longer in a place where his family and friends could see him, hear him or give him a hug but we have faith that their love and our love extends beyond this place we are, to where he is now.

Dylan remains in all of our hearts and will never be forgotten. Justice for him is on the front of all of our minds. Dylan, his family and his friends remain in our prayers as we continue this hard road to peace for those who were left behind in this tragedy.

Remember Dylan today as many kids start school. Remember Dylan today when the sun shines, or if the rain falls or if the wind blows. Enjoy your life and your journey and know that the wonderful thing for Dylan and for us is that while he is not here with us in person, he remains and will forever remain in our hearts so long as we keep him in ours. ~ Lisa

His Journey has Just Begun by Ellen Brenneman:

Don't think of him as gone away
his journey's just begun,
life holds so many facets
this earth is only one.

Just think of him as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years.

Think how he must be wishing
that we could know today
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.

And think of him as living
in the hearts of those he touched...
for nothing loved is ever lost
and he was loved so much.

3 hours ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2013, 05:44:38 PM »

Wish I could give her a hug.   Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/684294774933250?comment_id=7569156&offset=0&total_comments=3

Elaine Hatfield I miss you so much Dylan. Every time we do something I think about how much you would enjoy it. School is starting and when I see the kids get off the bus my heart breaks. I hate living this life without you but I think of you always and will carry you with me until i see you again. I love you son.
2 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2013, 11:18:00 PM »

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/investigators-search-home-of-mark-redwine/article_c83989ec-0930-11e3-bfea-0019bb2963f4.html

Investigators search home of Mark Redwine

Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 6:38 pm
Lisa Collacott Special to the Tribune | 0 comments

Authorities have searched the Vallecito home of Dylan Redwine’s father, Mark Redwine, nearly two months after the remains of the teen were found in rugged terrain nearby.

Dan Bender, public information officer for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, said the search was part of an ongoing investigation. In a statement sent to the media, Bender said he was only authorized to say that the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office along with assistance from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation served a search warrant on Mark Redwine’s home on Aug. 14.

“La Plata County Sheriff’s Office has no comment and will have no comment regarding what was taken during the execution of the search warrant nor regarding the nature of yesterday’s search,” Bender added. “As we have stated in the past, we have not labeled anyone as a suspect in this case. Due to the active nature of this criminal investigation we have no further comments.”

According to KUSA Channel 9 in Denver, Mark Redwine told reporters that investigators searched his home for three hours and removed sections of carpet and wood flooring and took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine also said investigators dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase. Redwine’s home has been searched before.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 19, 2013, 11:30:19 PM »

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 20, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »

http://www.kasa.com/dpps/news/crime/crews-search-home-of-dylan-redwines-dad-again_6654236

Crews search home of Dylan Redwine's dad, again
Updated: Thursday, 15 Aug 2013, 12:53 PM MDT
Published : Thursday, 15 Aug 2013, 12:53 PM MDT

Kim Vallez 

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Investigators have returned to the home of Mark Redwine in their search for answers about the death of his 13-year-old son Dylan , but they are staying tight lipped about what they found.

Investigators from the La Plata County sheriff's office, FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation all searched Redwine's home in Vallecito Wednesday.

While they will not say what they found or were looking for, Redwine told a Colorado TV station that officers removed sections of carpet and wood flooring.

He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone.

Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.

KRQE News 13 asked why investigators decided to go back again Wednesday.

“The reason we are searching there is that is the last place anyone seems to know Dylan was alive...that is a logical place to check as we progress with our investigation,” Dan Bender with the La Plata sheriff’s office said.

Investigators continue to treat this case as a homicide, but have not said if a cause of death has been determined.

Dylan's remains were scattered in the forest and badly decomposed and had been disturbed by animals.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: August 20, 2013, 03:38:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/684294774933250?comment_id=7569156&offset=0&total_comments=3

Elaine Hatfield I miss you so much Dylan. Every time we do something I think about how much you would enjoy it. School is starting and when I see the kids get off the bus my heart breaks. I hate living this life without you but I think of you always and will carry you with me until i see you again. I love you son.
2 hours ago

Wish Dylan could give her a hug.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 20, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »

2 hours ago

Wish Dylan could give her a hug.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: August 20, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/684992588196802

Justice for DYLAN Redwine · 6,984 like this
about an hour ago ·

One of the most powerful pieces of evidence in this case are the many inconsistencies between Mark's own statements, and the disconnect between his statements and his actions, so we'll continue to highlight those. Here's another one.

He said he will continue to stay in his house, saying he thought that was what would be best for Dylan.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121128/NEWS01/121129612/Dylan-Redwine-did-not-run-away-police-say--

Mark: Well, umm...you know obviously, being Dylan's father, and he was here at my house, when he went missing, you know I…in the very beginning of this, I only did what I was instructed to do by law enforcement. That meaning that you know, in the first few days of the search efforts that were going on with Dylan, I was to stay here at the home in case he was to return, or to call home, or whatever the case may be, and as much as I wanted to be out there, doing, being involved in the searches, I obviously was told that it was in my best interest, or Dylan's best interest, for me not be out there; that I needed to be here at the house in case he showed up, for whatever reason...

Tricia: So you're telling us that law enforcement told you not to search, right? Is that what you're saying?

Mark: In the first few days yes…I …I , I desperately wanted to be involved in every aspect of that but you know, again, law enforcement told me that the best thing I could do was to stay here at the house and make myself available in the case that Dylan either tried to call or that he stopped by...Which is exactly what I did …
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/10/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Anything they suggested I do, whether it be sitting at the house waiting for the phones to ring or Dylan to walk through the front door, I'm willing to do whatever I need to do.
http://m.koat.com/news/Uncut-Mark-Redwine-talks-about-son-s-disappearance/-/17421734/17616906/-/143u5dtz/-/index.html

So which is it, Mark? YOU thought it best or mean old law enforcement made you not participate when you "desperately wanted to"? At one point, you're taking credit for that decision, then you're blaming law enforcement for it. At least your blaming of others and being at odds with law enforcement are consistent.

If your *one job* during those first few days was to be there in case Dylan called, answering your phones would seem to be important.

A message left on Mark Redwine’s cellphone Friday was not returned.

The telephone at his residence at 2343 County Road 500 rang until it cut off.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/-He-would-have-called

No voicemail or answering machine active on the home phone either? If Dylan had been missing (and not already murdered) he could have called from a number you didn't recognize. Or someone could have called with information that he'd been sighted or found. Any innocent parent of a missing child would be sitting on top of their phones, desperately hoping for any news. I think you knew that call from Dylan would never come.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 20, 2013, 06:15:15 PM »

2 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/684294774933250?comment_id=7572773&offset=0&total_comments=7

Elaine Hatfield my post got taken down and i was in time out for telling my son that i miss him with every passing day. I love and miss you Dylan and I will fight until the bitter end to make sure the person who stole your life so young will pay for his actions.
2 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 20, 2013, 06:20:43 PM »

It takes a special kind of evil to do that to a grieving mother.

I'm so mad, I could spit...and I don't spit.

That's the bad side of Facebook for families of the missing and/or murdered.  There are trolls for every case, I've seen it before; but this one takes the cake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.