April 18, 2024, 09:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494267 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2013, 02:29:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671351686224771&set=pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1378578552.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2F1011946_671351686224771_356970367_n.jpg&size=960%2C640

Find Missing Dylan Redwine at City of Bayfield, Colorado.
June 29

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 09, 2013, 11:38:47 PM »

http://youtu.be/d7XEuiCl4r8

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8</a>

Published on Aug 19, 2013

Dylan Nicholas Redwine was 13 years old when he was reported missing November 19, 2012. Dylan had arrived in Durango, Colorado on November 18th for a court ordered visitation with his father over the Thanksgiving holiday. Dylan was not seen or heard from after the evening of November 18, 2012. Numerous searches were conducted by Law Enforcement, Dylan's maternal side of the family, and volunteers over the next seven months. During a multi-agency law enforcement search in late June 2013 on Middle Mountain human remains and other items believed to be connected to Dylan's case were found. A few days later the remains were identified by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation as belonging to Dylan. Law enforcement has stated that this is a homicide investigation, and are currently searching for the person responsible for Dylan's murder; no suspect has been named at this time. On August 14, 2013 a search warrant was executed on the home and property of Mark Redwine, Dylan's father. This was the third search of his home and property. An informal search was conducted right after Dylan was reported missing, and a search warrant was also executed on November 29, 2012.

http://finddylan.com

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors

https://justicefordylan.com/

Justice for Dylan!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2013, 07:13:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/124728551031108

Delora Ruholl
The phone, it always goes back to the phone for me even when I tried to give waldo the benefit of the doubt. His followers can't explain it. I challenge them again, give an explanation that makes sense. I'm listening.
3 hours ago

Elaine Hatfield Yep. Dylan would have called me (or someone..no cell usage at all after the last text on the 18th) and I know that if Dylan left Mark's house willingly he would have lived. I know Dylan though and because of that there are many things that point me in the direction of Mark. Have from the beginning and not one person has been able to explain the events of that night logically to me. I have begged him to clear himself by taking the necessary steps to do so....he can't.
about an hour ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 12, 2013, 01:09:24 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 13, 2013, 02:49:18 PM »

I believe the truth will come out . . .

thank you for all the posts, texasmom.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 13, 2013, 06:52:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/124728551031108

Delora Ruholl
The phone, it always goes back to the phone for me even when I tried to give waldo the benefit of the doubt. His followers can't explain it. I challenge them again, give an explanation that makes sense. I'm listening.
3 hours ago

Elaine Hatfield Yep. Dylan would have called me (or someone..no cell usage at all after the last text on the 18th) and I know that if Dylan left Mark's house willingly he would have lived. I know Dylan though and because of that there are many things that point me in the direction of Mark. Have from the beginning and not one person has been able to explain the events of that night logically to me. I have begged him to clear himself by taking the necessary steps to do so....he can't.
about an hour ago ·

Disclaimer:  Please don't mistake me for a Waldo follower.  I am just trying to think as hard as I can of any kind of defense because I do not want a murderer, any murderer to go out and kill again.  I never ever want to leave a doubt, like must have been in the mind of a CMA juror.  Please don't throw monkey poop on me.  Thanks in advance.

When I stay overnight at my friend's house (this happens once a year and is about to happen again soon, so it's on my mind) I cannot get any reception in her house.  It also happens in a restaurant my son and I go to.  I love seeing my friend.  I love going to this restaurant (AYCE pizza and mussels--nothing better for a hungry teenager) but I am the person they call when an emergency happens where my Mom and Dad live.  I have to make sure everything is okay with my Parents before we eat, or have someone take call for my Parents and Son when I am overnight at my friend's shore house.

As soon as I leave the house or the restaurant, messages that I did not get while I was there, suddenly pop up on the phone like they were there the whole time.  Texts I never got while I was there show up, too.  In the neighborhood where I live, I can only have the mobile phone service I do, I cannot get a connection with any other service provider.  I have tried.  I am not in the boonies.  I am in a well populated area.  I am a couple minutes from the city.  The restaurant is on a main highway.  I don't understand why this happens, but it does. 

Could this be used as a defense?

Please no nanners!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 13, 2013, 06:59:17 PM »

It will come out.      Waiting for the truth to come out...   

TM!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 13, 2013, 11:40:50 PM »

From Mark's interview with Melissa Blasius (link to youtube below)

(I've italicized CMR's comments in the post.)

I thought it was interesting in the interview with Melissa Blasius that her cellphone rang toward the end of the interview...I don't think that was an accident.  jmo   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/122115531292410

Calling Mark Redwine · 3,316 like this
July 31 at 11:01am

Mark: But, I specifically remember him texting about that time, and he was texting on the couch after we were here and watching the movie he was over there texting or playing a video or something. I just assumed he was texting, ‘cos it’s not like he can’t ever get service up here, it’s just very sporadic. You know, in one place he might be he can’t get service and then he could take a step to the left or a step to the right and voila all of a sudden he has service, and the two places he told me he could get service was from the corner of the couch where he was sitting, which has been changed, but right by the TV there, and my room.

Well, he didn’t go into my room. He went upstairs for a few things – brought the DVD player down so we could watch that movie that he wanted to watch.

So, Dylan does get service at Mark's house.

Clearly Mark thinks he does; otherwise, why would he text him while he was out running errands Monday morning? And why would he tell Dylan in those texts to call him if he didn't think Dylan had the ability to do so from his house?

Blasius: So, umm, so do you remember what the last thing you said to him when you went out the door was?

Mark: Yeah, “Dylan I’m leaving to go down to town and run my errands, if you need anything call me … call me when you get up… if there’s anything you need.”

Never heard from him. I’ve sent him text messages, you know… asking him, “hey, Dude, are you up yet?” … you know, “Call me”… “Is there anything you need?”… and then… you know… by the time I got up here it was close to 11:30, probably…

Apparently Mark's phone worked from his house:

Mark: And, it was probably 2:30 by the time I realized that Dylan still is not home and so I’m thinkin’ well, if he ain’t gonna’ return my text messages and I ain’t hearing my phone ringing ‘cos he ain’t calling me, I need to go find that boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

Keep talking, Mark. You're just adding to the evidence against you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122171514620145&set=a.122170851286878.1073741833.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

Album:THE POST THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Calling Mark Redwine
Posted Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 8:57am

Also, Dylan had an Ipod Touch that he could send text messages with through wifi at the house, some have said the text that was sent Sunday night at 9:37pm (iirc) was sent from the Ipod Touch.

Mark Redwine also has a landline.

Dylan also had access to a computer at Mark's house.

Adding all of the other options to emphasize my opinion that if Dylan was alive Monday morning and as Mark claims slept too late and missed his ride with him into Bayfield to his friends that he'd planned to meet at 6:30am, he would have contacted them SOMEHOW to let them know what happened, and make arrangements from that point.

No one heard from Dylan AT ALL after Sunday night. 

His last cellphone useage was shortly after 8pm and LE is keeping the text reportedly sent from the Ipod Touch at 9:37pm (iirc) under wraps at this point.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 13, 2013, 11:48:28 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

A boy’s life
Spirited, caring and outgoing, Dylan Redwine leaves a big hole with his disappearance
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:16pm

In texts, Dylan makes plans

Dylan was a constant text-messager. His fingers would speed across the phone screen as he spun out messages to friends in Bayfield and Colorado Springs.

He couldn’t wait for Christmas, when his mother was planning to give him a smartphone.

Leading up to his visit with his father over Thanksgiving, Dylan was focused on the chance to see many of his old friends.

He began texting one of his closest friends, Ryan Nava, the Sunday he flew to Durango.

Starting about noon Sunday, the two carried on a constant stream of banter. The back and forth continued as the boys made plans to hang out as soon as possible.

Dylan wanted to see Ryan on Sunday night, but his dad wouldn’t let him and Ryan was heading back from Pagosa Springs that night.

So instead, Dylan promised to come to Ryan’s grandmother’s house in Bayfield at 6:30 a.m. Monday.

The early hour didn’t surprise him, Nava said. Dylan was known to randomly show up.

Ryan received his last text from Dylan just after 8 p.m.

Dylan was planning to come to Ryan’s grandmother’s house, and he asked if she would care if he came over. And then the conversation ends.

Expecting Dylan, Ryan set his alarm and woke up at 6:30 a.m. At 6:46, he sent a text to his friend, asking where he was.

But Dylan never responded.

Nava said he would have expected Dylan to text him Monday morning if he overslept or at least to say when he was headed down to Bayfield.

Throughout the day Monday, Ryan texted Dylan, his messages becoming more and more urgent.

Ryan’s last text to Dylan was at 7:59 Monday night. “Are you alright dude? Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and she’s worried bro,” it said. “Seriously when you get the message call someone.”

The following is a text exchange between Ryan Nava and Dylan Redwine that starts early afternoon Nov. 18 with the two swapping banter about their prowess with females.

At 5:40 p.m., Dylan tells his friend that his plane has landed, and Ryan asks him how the flight went.

“Weired my head went numb from all the vibrations,” Dylan replies.

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 14, 2013, 12:35:02 AM »

When I think of the possible implication here...and yes, I've thought about it a lot...it sends cold chills down my spine!   

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

(Ryan's text to Dylan, three and a half hours after Dylan had planned to arrive at Ryan's grandmother's house.)

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9638810&postcount=1161

(From the Mark Redwine interview with Melissa Blasius)

"Melissa Blasius:
When did you know something was wrong?

Mark Redwine:
Well, when I got home and he wasn’t here I didn’t think much of it at the time, because it’s not unlike him to go wandering off. He’ll walk down to the river across the street or you know he might go up into the campground where he can be next to the river up there. I didn’t think a whole lot of it.

And, I had laid down and took a nap, which is something I try to do as much as I can when I’m not working because we always work, you know, 14-hour days. It feels good to be home.

And, it was probably 2:30 by the time I realized that Dylan still is not home and so I’m thinkin’ well, if he ain’t gonna’ return my text messages and I ain’t hearing my phone ringing ‘cos he ain’t calling me, I
need to go find that boy.

So, I stopped by his friend Tristan’s house, down across from the marina up here at the lake, and nobody answered the door. So, I’m thinking, well, I didn’t see his fishing pole, you know, and I thought maybe he had wandered off and went fishing so maybe he was with Tristan at the lake. So, I’m driving by the lake looking for him and Tristan and didn’t see anything…

As I was going down to Bayfield to check with Ryan, who I found at his friend Fernando’s house, and as soon as I went to Fernan…’cos I don’t know where all of them live –- but I knew a couple of ‘em live -- enough to get pointed in the right direction. First place I went, Boom… there’s Ryan and Fernando, and first words out of their mouth, “We haven’t heard from Dylan all day.”
That’s when it hit me that something wasn’t right, and I immediately went to the Marshall’s office in Bayfield."

(And although he went to the Marshall's office, he didn't actually file a missing persons report; Elaine did.)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1550618#msg1550618

But you know, his friends are important and I know they're important to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 14, 2013, 12:45:28 AM »

Accurate depiction imo.   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122964294540867&set=pb.106616159509014.-2207520000.1379133970.&type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 14, 2013, 01:02:37 AM »

Accurate depiction as far as the nose goes anyway...

On Dr. Phil, that was the most "cleaned up" he's probably ever been; or at least in a very long time imo!   

From Dylan's memorial vigil four months later...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121211461382817&set=pb.106616159509014.-2207520000.1379133977.&type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 14, 2013, 01:08:39 AM »

It will come out.      Waiting for the truth to come out...   

TM!

Thank you both for being here while we're waiting on justice, it's so hard!  I hate waiting!!!  I think about how hard it must be for Elaine and Mike, Cory and Krystal, and all of Dylan's loved ones every day. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 14, 2013, 02:03:05 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/343443/339/Investigators-look-for-clues-in-Redwine-case

Investigators back out on Middle Mountain after discovering remains of Dylan Redwine
5:18 PM, Jul 3, 2013

Dylan Redwine disappeared from his father's home in Vallecito last November. Authorities are investigating the case as a homicide.

On Wednesday, La Plata County Sheriff's Spokesman Dan Bender told 9NEWS the community should not be alarmed that a killer is on the loose, but he wouldn't elaborate past that.

"I can't discuss matters of the ongoing investigation," Bender said.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=350254

Father's home searched again in Dylan Redwine case
9:51 PM, Aug 14, 2013

Mark Redwine said investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies came to his door with a search warrant Wednesday afternoon. They spent three hours at his home, which is near Vallecito Lake in southwestern Colorado.

Redwine says the investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring. He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.

Authorities have never publicly identified Mark Redwine as a suspect.

Nearby residents reported a large police presence at the Redwine's home. It is unclear what prompted the new search warrant.

This is the third time law enforcement agents have searched through the Vallecito area house looking for clues.

Officers did an informal search shortly after Dylan was reported missing. They also executed a search warrant about 10 days after the teen's disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 14, 2013, 03:11:06 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2013, 01:49:17 PM »

Amen.   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=124956751008288&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&comment_id=10474&offset=0&total_comments=7

Brenda Cunningham Dear God I come to you this Sunday morning to give thanks for leading searchers to find what they have of Dylan Redwine. I give thanks that his family & loved ones no longer have to be afraid for this child, that we know he's not alone or being mistreated. I am thankful for knowing Dylan's not a missing child anymore, but Lord I must ask that you lead law enforcement to find what they need to charge, arrest, convict, & sentence to death the one responsible for committing this heinous act.

Lord please give Elaine Hatfield her baby back so she may lay his remains to rest. I beg you bring this child & family justice so that they may begin to heal the wound this tragedy has opened.

I beg that you give Elaine, & her family the strength to carry on, & the ability to leave behind the anger, guilt, & hate this has left in their hearts. Please take away those negative emotions & pain, replace them w/ warmth & love.

I ask of you Lord to please bring the lost & stolen back to those who love & miss them; this I pray Amen
about an hour ago via mobile

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 16, 2013, 12:29:47 PM »

still waiting for one piece of evidence to nail the murderer of this young little boy who did not deserve this.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 16, 2013, 01:05:31 PM »

still waiting for one piece of evidence to nail the murderer of this young little boy who did not deserve this.

Ditto. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 16, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »

Ditto. 

Double Ditto!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2013, 03:33:14 PM »

Ditto. 

Double Ditto!   

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.