April 18, 2024, 10:32:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494182 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: September 18, 2013, 09:23:07 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/714724168554189

Elaine Hatfield
I miss you more with each passing day Dylan. You are in our hearts and minds always. Thank you for the dream you gave me last night, it was so real and it was so nice to see your smiling face. I love you son.
6 hours ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: September 18, 2013, 09:29:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666444253382181&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Justice for Dylan!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2013, 02:37:44 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/715214911838448

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 29,809 like this
about an hour ago ·

G'Day Warriors!

I know that it has been quiet here. It's been a difficult couple of months for Dylan's family, friends and warriors since we learned in June that he was no longer with us. We are all learning to cope in our own little ways.

I apologize that updates don't come as often as they used too, but most of you know that in addition to being a Team Dylan Warrior, I now have my own journey to navigate.

Please be assured that if there were any breaking news in Dylan's case we would post immediately. It has been dreadfully quiet as we all regroup, but rest assured we are still working toward bringing Dylan justice.

There have been additional searches and we are still seeking any information that will lead to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for taking him from us.

Law enforcement is still working diligently, and have not given up seeking justice for Dylan either. It takes a very long time to build a case. We know that they have to have a tight case. When they do make an arrest we want the monster that did this to be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. If a jury came back and found that person not guilty, they can never be tried again. So we are being patient with the process.

Dylan's family is so very appreciative of the continued support, prayers and thoughts. Thank you Team Dylan Warriors! Keep up the good work.

Have FAITH warriors, justice will come!

Love and light,
Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: September 19, 2013, 02:53:27 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=715206661839273&set=np.402140514.888200111&type=1&theater

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
about an hour ago

Dyl,

10 months ago on November the 19th you were reported missing by your Mutti (mother). I know it was a Monday and not a Thursday.  The 19th of every month comes around all to fast it seems and no matter how much I think I will be easier, it's not.

I got to spend some time with your Mutti last week, I was so glad to hug her again. It's so hard not to be able to fix her heart, but I know that nothing on this planet will be able to fill the hole that has been left in your absence.

It's funny because people often say to me, "well at least you have closure now", again, nothing could be further from the truth. I don't think that closure ever really comes when someone you love is lost, but closure for all of your warriors and especially your family is nearly impossible. I know that I personally have to remind myself when I wake every day, that we will never have the pleasure of seeing you smile or hearing you laugh. That was stolen from us all by a monster. And the fact the we were only able to recover a small part of you makes it difficult to put you to rest in the manner that you deserve.

Nope, the process of closure cannot even begin until the evil that took you from our world is punished and the justice you deserve is served. And tho it seems as if all is too quiet, rest assured, law enforcement, your family and your warriors are still working very hard to bring you justice.

We miss you so much little buddy. I don't get to post as often as I would like, but you know the story behind that, and I know that my journey is long but I have you, God's greatest angel, watching over me and lending me strength. And I know that you are watching over your Mutti, Cory, Krystal and Mike in ways that are extraordinary!

Your light still shines on, brighter than ever my little friend.

We are your Warriors!
WE HAVE FAITH!
We will not forget!
We will continue to fight!

and

WE WILL HAVE JUSTICE!

Love ya Buddy,
Denisey (Katt)

P.S. Here's your favorite song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJJsoquu70o — with Carolyn White.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 21, 2013, 07:51:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/704698709559523

Liz Herring-Tibbetts
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Herring family still talks and thinks of Dylan everyday. Everywhere in our home and everything we do, has a reminder of Dylan and this past year. We are hoping, praying, and craving Justice for Dylan. Do not forget that the individual who did this to Dylan has also profoundly affected his friends. All of his good friends have had very difficult summers and are struggling each in his own way. I do not say this to demean the family's grief and struggle as I cried just yesterday for Elaine after seeing her like my post for my son's birthday and knowing that Dylan's birthdays have been stolen from her. I want that individual to know that there are more consequences to each action than you may realize and I am living with the aftermath of that in MY home and seeing struggles in MY son because of what you did. Guess what? People did CARE about Dylan and we DID NOTICE! Those words used specifically and for those who know me, they will know why I use them. I've heard them before....
September 19 at 9:44am near Bayfield, CO

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: September 23, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »

Just putting their feet on the floor, breathing in and out . . . trying to get through yet another day without answers for their souls.  I pray for them and law enforcement  . . . may our God again show His mercy.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2013, 11:21:42 PM »

Just putting their feet on the floor, breathing in and out . . . trying to get through yet another day without answers for their souls.  I pray for them and law enforcement  . . . may our God again show His mercy.

Amen, Sister.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: September 25, 2013, 06:07:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=647843745247688&set=a.337553406276725.84687.337438772954855&type=1&relevant_count=1

an angelic monkey

♥♥♥ Dylan ♥♥♥

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 26, 2013, 01:13:35 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 26, 2013, 07:45:40 AM »

Waiting for justice.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 26, 2013, 06:14:39 PM »

Waiting for justice.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 30, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »

Yep, watching and waiting here too...every day I hope today's the day!  Looks like today's not going to be the day...but I will continue to watch and wait, I won't give up!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 30, 2013, 10:53:47 PM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

Justice for Dylan!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: October 01, 2013, 07:33:10 AM »

Yep, watching and waiting here too...every day I hope today's the day!  Looks like today's not going to be the day...but I will continue to watch and wait, I won't give up!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 02, 2013, 03:24:12 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/justice-for-jessica-austin-sigg-pleads-guilty-to-kidnapping-murder-of-jessica-ridgeway

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - The teenager accused of kidnapping and murdering Jessica Ridgeway one year ago pleaded guilty to the grisly crime. Austin Sigg entered the plea just hours before opening statements were scheduled to begin in his trial.

The teenager's plea was announced and accepted during a 2 p.m. hearing at Jefferson County Court.

Chief Judge Stephen M. Munsinger asked, "To all of these charges, how do you plea?"

Sigg, who wore dress clothes in court, responded, "Guilty, your honor."

Sigg entered the guilty plea Tuesday against his attorneys' advice. He pleaded guilty to all counts, which included kidnapping, sex assault and murder in the Ridgeway case. He also pleaded guilty to the attempted kidnapping of a jogger at Ketner Lake.

On the murder charge alone, Sigg faces a sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 40 years. Sentencing is scheduled for November 18-19.

"Today Austin Sigg was held accountable for the despicable things he's done and the horrors he perpetrated on our community," DA Peter Weir said.

Jessica Ridgeway's murder was brutal and heinous, I prayed for Justice for Jessica and today I felt relieved that her mother and other loved ones won't have to go through a trial.  Jessica's murderer THANK GOD was at least man enough to go against his attorney's advice and spare Jessica's family and HIS family the horror that a trial in this case surely would have been.  More than likely IMO, he would have been found guilty in the end anyway.  From my understanding, Austin Sigg didn't know Jessica before he saw her that morning on her way to school.  It's unfathomable the indignity that precious little girl suffered, she was 10 years old! 

I'm thankful that little Jessica's suffering was not at the hands of someone that was supposed to love and protect her.

Reading the articles today, made me think of Dylan so many times.  It's ironic imo that Austin Sigg will be back in court for sentencing on the one year anniversary of Dylan's arrival in Durango on Nov 18th, and of the day Elaine reported him missing Nov 19th...  I hope and pray that Dylan will have Justice by then.  If he does, I don't think that it will be because of the conscience of his murderer.

Austin Sigg's crime was sick...indeed.  Did he have a conscience, did he feel bad about what he'd done?  Maybe his confession to his mother was pushed along by the fear that LE was closing in on him?  I don't know.  But he did confess to his mother that he was a monster, and was responsible for Jessica's death before he was arrested.  His mother made the call that ended in his arrest.  As horrible as it must have been for her, at least he sat her down and admitted what he'd done!

I think one difference that will prevent a similar ending in Dylan's case is that Dylan's murderer does not ever want the suffering to end.  That's what it's all about for him.  Punishing everyone that he perceives as having wronged HIM.  I think he has thoroughly enjoyed the last 10 months of tormenting Dylan's loved ones.  His media blitz after his official notification of Dylan's remains being found was very telling.  The text sent to Elaine within an hour of being notified was telling too.

He's been really quiet after his statements to the media about the latest search of his house and property.  I've read that he hasn't been home for quite a while and no one seems to know where he is.  Did he lawyer up?  Did he discover that LE may have found something that will lead to his arrest?  I wish I knew... 

It didn't happen today, I still hope it comes soon.

If the monster who murdered Dylan is who I believe it is, judging by his actions so far I don't think he will ever confess and plead guilty.  He won't spare anyone the horror of a trial, he'll probably enjoy the attention.  Maybe he'll insist on being an active participant on his defense team, so he can continue the torment through the courts; like he did for many years before Dylan was murdered?  It makes me sick to even think about it, I hope I'm wrong. 

JMO 

Justice for Dylan!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: October 02, 2013, 08:01:04 AM »

Good post texasmom.     Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 02, 2013, 11:51:40 PM »

Good post texasmom.     Justice for Dylan! 

Thanks MuffyBee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 03, 2013, 11:33:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/722580481101891

Lia Paredes Howard
Dyl, I sure do miss you. I think about you all day every day. When I go to my car, I see your shining face on my "missing" picture and cannot bear to take it off my car, even though you are no longer missing. I love that people stop me and tell me that you are no longer missing since that tells me that they know your story. I've been talking to and visiting with some of your warriors lately. It warms my heart to know how many people love you and how through you, so many people have found friendship. I love you Dylan, always will. I remember the first breath you took in this world and I will always cherish that memory. May you live forever in our hearts! Rest in peace little man....
Yesterday at 8:45am

Elaine Hatfield Tears just streaming down my face. I get so angry and then realize that is not helping anything, especially Dylan. I have to think about the good with Dylan and our family and the wonderful times we had. All we can do now is try to bring justice for him and peace for us. I love you sister.
Yesterday at 4:13pm

Elaine Hatfield and he will live forever in our hearts!
Yesterday at 6:41pm via mobile

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 04, 2013, 06:57:40 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/justice-for-jessica-austin-sigg-pleads-guilty-to-kidnapping-murder-of-jessica-ridgeway

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - The teenager accused of kidnapping and murdering Jessica Ridgeway one year ago pleaded guilty to the grisly crime. Austin Sigg entered the plea just hours before opening statements were scheduled to begin in his trial.

The teenager's plea was announced and accepted during a 2 p.m. hearing at Jefferson County Court.

Chief Judge Stephen M. Munsinger asked, "To all of these charges, how do you plea?"

Sigg, who wore dress clothes in court, responded, "Guilty, your honor."

Sigg entered the guilty plea Tuesday against his attorneys' advice. He pleaded guilty to all counts, which included kidnapping, sex assault and murder in the Ridgeway case. He also pleaded guilty to the attempted kidnapping of a jogger at Ketner Lake.

On the murder charge alone, Sigg faces a sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 40 years. Sentencing is scheduled for November 18-19.

"Today Austin Sigg was held accountable for the despicable things he's done and the horrors he perpetrated on our community," DA Peter Weir said.

Jessica Ridgeway's murder was brutal and heinous, I prayed for Justice for Jessica and today I felt relieved that her mother and other loved ones won't have to go through a trial.  Jessica's murderer THANK GOD was at least man enough to go against his attorney's advice and spare Jessica's family and HIS family the horror that a trial in this case surely would have been.  More than likely IMO, he would have been found guilty in the end anyway.  From my understanding, Austin Sigg didn't know Jessica before he saw her that morning on her way to school.  It's unfathomable the indignity that precious little girl suffered, she was 10 years old! 

I'm thankful that little Jessica's suffering was not at the hands of someone that was supposed to love and protect her.

Reading the articles today, made me think of Dylan so many times.  It's ironic imo that Austin Sigg will be back in court for sentencing on the one year anniversary of Dylan's arrival in Durango on Nov 18th, and of the day Elaine reported him missing Nov 19th...  I hope and pray that Dylan will have Justice by then.  If he does, I don't think that it will be because of the conscience of his murderer.

Austin Sigg's crime was sick...indeed.  Did he have a conscience, did he feel bad about what he'd done?  Maybe his confession to his mother was pushed along by the fear that LE was closing in on him?  I don't know.  But he did confess to his mother that he was a monster, and was responsible for Jessica's death before he was arrested.  His mother made the call that ended in his arrest.  As horrible as it must have been for her, at least he sat her down and admitted what he'd done!

I think one difference that will prevent a similar ending in Dylan's case is that Dylan's murderer does not ever want the suffering to end.  That's what it's all about for him.  Punishing everyone that he perceives as having wronged HIM.  I think he has thoroughly enjoyed the last 10 months of tormenting Dylan's loved ones.  His media blitz after his official notification of Dylan's remains being found was very telling.  The text sent to Elaine within an hour of being notified was telling too.

He's been really quiet after his statements to the media about the latest search of his house and property.  I've read that he hasn't been home for quite a while and no one seems to know where he is.  Did he lawyer up?  Did he discover that LE may have found something that will lead to his arrest?  I wish I knew... 

It didn't happen today, I still hope it comes soon.

If the monster who murdered Dylan is who I believe it is, judging by his actions so far I don't think he will ever confess and plead guilty.  He won't spare anyone the horror of a trial, he'll probably enjoy the attention.  Maybe he'll insist on being an active participant on his defense team, so he can continue the torment through the courts; like he did for many years before Dylan was murdered?  It makes me sick to even think about it, I hope I'm wrong. 

JMO 

Justice for Dylan!   

Stop thinking about it so much, TM.  Let the guilty person have the burden of this child's death, don't take it upon yourself, even if s/he is not taking on this burden at present, it will happen.  His family is going through enough torment.  I am not telling you what to do, I just don't want you to drive yourself crazy thinking about this.  Dylan is in the arms of our Lord now.  He can no longer be hurt by anyone.  What would Dylan want from us right now? I don't pretend to know, but if I could guess, it would be to comfort one another in his absence.

His murdered will pay for his murder, one way or another.  Don't let him/her succeed by claiming yet another victim.  I would hate to be his family.  I would miss him because I knew him.  I would search for news on the internet, I would not want them to be additionally burdened by the worries of others.  I would not want my fears to cause them additional horror.  I know this has affected many people who know him and who don't know him.  I just would hate to see you or his family further terrorized by his murderer.  Reliving it again and again and then imagining many horrors which may or may not be reality.  I am saying this because I care about you and worry about you, not because I am trying to tell you what to do.  I care about his family, too, and I would do anything to give them a time out from all this pain.  I hope you understand that.  I care about all of you.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 04, 2013, 07:14:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/722580481101891

Lia Paredes Howard
Dyl, I sure do miss you. I think about you all day every day. When I go to my car, I see your shining face on my "missing" picture and cannot bear to take it off my car, even though you are no longer missing. I love that people stop me and tell me that you are no longer missing since that tells me that they know your story. I've been talking to and visiting with some of your warriors lately. It warms my heart to know how many people love you and how through you, so many people have found friendship. I love you Dylan, always will. I remember the first breath you took in this world and I will always cherish that memory. May you live forever in our hearts! Rest in peace little man....
Yesterday at 8:45am

Elaine Hatfield Tears just streaming down my face. I get so angry and then realize that is not helping anything, especially Dylan. I have to think about the good with Dylan and our family and the wonderful times we had. All we can do now is try to bring justice for him and peace for us. I love you sister.
Yesterday at 4:13pm

Elaine Hatfield and he will live forever in our hearts!
Yesterday at 6:41pm via mobile

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.