April 19, 2024, 10:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494329 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: October 06, 2013, 02:32:25 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/justice-for-jessica-austin-sigg-pleads-guilty-to-kidnapping-murder-of-jessica-ridgeway

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - The teenager accused of kidnapping and murdering Jessica Ridgeway one year ago pleaded guilty to the grisly crime. Austin Sigg entered the plea just hours before opening statements were scheduled to begin in his trial.

The teenager's plea was announced and accepted during a 2 p.m. hearing at Jefferson County Court.

Chief Judge Stephen M. Munsinger asked, "To all of these charges, how do you plea?"

Sigg, who wore dress clothes in court, responded, "Guilty, your honor."

Sigg entered the guilty plea Tuesday against his attorneys' advice. He pleaded guilty to all counts, which included kidnapping, sex assault and murder in the Ridgeway case. He also pleaded guilty to the attempted kidnapping of a jogger at Ketner Lake.

On the murder charge alone, Sigg faces a sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 40 years. Sentencing is scheduled for November 18-19.

"Today Austin Sigg was held accountable for the despicable things he's done and the horrors he perpetrated on our community," DA Peter Weir said.

Jessica Ridgeway's murder was brutal and heinous, I prayed for Justice for Jessica and today I felt relieved that her mother and other loved ones won't have to go through a trial.  Jessica's murderer THANK GOD was at least man enough to go against his attorney's advice and spare Jessica's family and HIS family the horror that a trial in this case surely would have been.  More than likely IMO, he would have been found guilty in the end anyway.  From my understanding, Austin Sigg didn't know Jessica before he saw her that morning on her way to school.  It's unfathomable the indignity that precious little girl suffered, she was 10 years old! 

I'm thankful that little Jessica's suffering was not at the hands of someone that was supposed to love and protect her.

Reading the articles today, made me think of Dylan so many times.  It's ironic imo that Austin Sigg will be back in court for sentencing on the one year anniversary of Dylan's arrival in Durango on Nov 18th, and of the day Elaine reported him missing Nov 19th...  I hope and pray that Dylan will have Justice by then.  If he does, I don't think that it will be because of the conscience of his murderer.

Austin Sigg's crime was sick...indeed.  Did he have a conscience, did he feel bad about what he'd done?  Maybe his confession to his mother was pushed along by the fear that LE was closing in on him?  I don't know.  But he did confess to his mother that he was a monster, and was responsible for Jessica's death before he was arrested.  His mother made the call that ended in his arrest.  As horrible as it must have been for her, at least he sat her down and admitted what he'd done!

I think one difference that will prevent a similar ending in Dylan's case is that Dylan's murderer does not ever want the suffering to end.  That's what it's all about for him.  Punishing everyone that he perceives as having wronged HIM.  I think he has thoroughly enjoyed the last 10 months of tormenting Dylan's loved ones.  His media blitz after his official notification of Dylan's remains being found was very telling.  The text sent to Elaine within an hour of being notified was telling too.

He's been really quiet after his statements to the media about the latest search of his house and property.  I've read that he hasn't been home for quite a while and no one seems to know where he is.  Did he lawyer up?  Did he discover that LE may have found something that will lead to his arrest?  I wish I knew... 

It didn't happen today, I still hope it comes soon.

If the monster who murdered Dylan is who I believe it is, judging by his actions so far I don't think he will ever confess and plead guilty.  He won't spare anyone the horror of a trial, he'll probably enjoy the attention.  Maybe he'll insist on being an active participant on his defense team, so he can continue the torment through the courts; like he did for many years before Dylan was murdered?  It makes me sick to even think about it, I hope I'm wrong. 

JMO 

Justice for Dylan!   

Stop thinking about it so much, TM.  Let the guilty person have the burden of this child's death, don't take it upon yourself, even if s/he is not taking on this burden at present, it will happen.  His family is going through enough torment.  I am not telling you what to do, I just don't want you to drive yourself crazy thinking about this.  Dylan is in the arms of our Lord now.  He can no longer be hurt by anyone.  What would Dylan want from us right now? I don't pretend to know, but if I could guess, it would be to comfort one another in his absence.

His murdered will pay for his murder, one way or another.  Don't let him/her succeed by claiming yet another victim.  I would hate to be his family.  I would miss him because I knew him.  I would search for news on the internet, I would not want them to be additionally burdened by the worries of others.  I would not want my fears to cause them additional horror.  I know this has affected many people who know him and who don't know him.  I just would hate to see you or his family further terrorized by his murderer.  Reliving it again and again and then imagining many horrors which may or may not be reality.  I am saying this because I care about you and worry about you, not because I am trying to tell you what to do.  I care about his family, too, and I would do anything to give them a time out from all this pain.  I hope you understand that.  I care about all of you.

Thank you for your concern, Sis.  I'm o.k.  And I certainly would never want to cause Dylan's family and loved ones any more pain.  My thoughts are mine alone.  I don't know the monster they're dealing with...but they do, and from the torment we've seen them put through just since November of last year...it would really surprise me if any scenario I think of or post here has not crossed their minds already. 

You're right, he can never hurt Dylan again.  And there will be justice, one way or another.  But I will never stop crying out for justice for Dylan as long as his murderer breathes and walks free.  Someone that is so eaten up with hate to have committed this crime, is still a threat to others.  From day one, both of Mark Redwine's ex-wives believed he was capable of hurting Dylan...because they knew him.  As much as I too believe that Dylan would want his loved ones to be comforted in their grief, I also believe he would want them safe from the monster that took him away from them.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2013, 02:50:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=672866139406659&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 8:05pm

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
I've heard from Laine today, Dylan's Mutti (Mom), understandably she is struggling to accept and come to terms with the news that her baby boy in gone forever. She wanted me to post this message to all of you.

'Be a parent that your child can trust no matter how hard your life may be or how difficult a divorce may have been. Let them know that they can trust unconditionally and to always rub their back when they need you to."

She said that people keep asking what they can do for her and she says "be a good parent for your babies to trust you no matter what happens in your life, that's what you can do for her and Dylan."

This song is for you Dylan from your Mutti! We will always remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozQ4yV__Vw

July 3

an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oozQ4yV__Vw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oozQ4yV__Vw</a>

Justice for Dylan!

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/722409197785686

Tracy Murdock Austin
Like a drum, baby, don't stop beatin'

I am a Warrior for Dylan and JUSTICE...this is my "battle cry" ♥
October 1 at 10:59pm

Elaine Hatfield I always sing Like a drum Dylan dont stop beating...
October 2 at 4:15pm

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 06, 2013, 04:39:11 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/justice-for-jessica-austin-sigg-pleads-guilty-to-kidnapping-murder-of-jessica-ridgeway

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - The teenager accused of kidnapping and murdering Jessica Ridgeway one year ago pleaded guilty to the grisly crime. Austin Sigg entered the plea just hours before opening statements were scheduled to begin in his trial.

The teenager's plea was announced and accepted during a 2 p.m. hearing at Jefferson County Court.

Chief Judge Stephen M. Munsinger asked, "To all of these charges, how do you plea?"

Sigg, who wore dress clothes in court, responded, "Guilty, your honor."

Sigg entered the guilty plea Tuesday against his attorneys' advice. He pleaded guilty to all counts, which included kidnapping, sex assault and murder in the Ridgeway case. He also pleaded guilty to the attempted kidnapping of a jogger at Ketner Lake.

On the murder charge alone, Sigg faces a sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 40 years. Sentencing is scheduled for November 18-19.

"Today Austin Sigg was held accountable for the despicable things he's done and the horrors he perpetrated on our community," DA Peter Weir said.

Jessica Ridgeway's murder was brutal and heinous, I prayed for Justice for Jessica and today I felt relieved that her mother and other loved ones won't have to go through a trial.  Jessica's murderer THANK GOD was at least man enough to go against his attorney's advice and spare Jessica's family and HIS family the horror that a trial in this case surely would have been.  More than likely IMO, he would have been found guilty in the end anyway.  From my understanding, Austin Sigg didn't know Jessica before he saw her that morning on her way to school.  It's unfathomable the indignity that precious little girl suffered, she was 10 years old! 

I'm thankful that little Jessica's suffering was not at the hands of someone that was supposed to love and protect her.

Reading the articles today, made me think of Dylan so many times.  It's ironic imo that Austin Sigg will be back in court for sentencing on the one year anniversary of Dylan's arrival in Durango on Nov 18th, and of the day Elaine reported him missing Nov 19th...  I hope and pray that Dylan will have Justice by then.  If he does, I don't think that it will be because of the conscience of his murderer.

Austin Sigg's crime was sick...indeed.  Did he have a conscience, did he feel bad about what he'd done?  Maybe his confession to his mother was pushed along by the fear that LE was closing in on him?  I don't know.  But he did confess to his mother that he was a monster, and was responsible for Jessica's death before he was arrested.  His mother made the call that ended in his arrest.  As horrible as it must have been for her, at least he sat her down and admitted what he'd done!

I think one difference that will prevent a similar ending in Dylan's case is that Dylan's murderer does not ever want the suffering to end.  That's what it's all about for him.  Punishing everyone that he perceives as having wronged HIM.  I think he has thoroughly enjoyed the last 10 months of tormenting Dylan's loved ones.  His media blitz after his official notification of Dylan's remains being found was very telling.  The text sent to Elaine within an hour of being notified was telling too.

He's been really quiet after his statements to the media about the latest search of his house and property.  I've read that he hasn't been home for quite a while and no one seems to know where he is.  Did he lawyer up?  Did he discover that LE may have found something that will lead to his arrest?  I wish I knew... 

It didn't happen today, I still hope it comes soon.

If the monster who murdered Dylan is who I believe it is, judging by his actions so far I don't think he will ever confess and plead guilty.  He won't spare anyone the horror of a trial, he'll probably enjoy the attention.  Maybe he'll insist on being an active participant on his defense team, so he can continue the torment through the courts; like he did for many years before Dylan was murdered?  It makes me sick to even think about it, I hope I'm wrong. 

JMO 

Justice for Dylan!   

Stop thinking about it so much, TM.  Let the guilty person have the burden of this child's death, don't take it upon yourself, even if s/he is not taking on this burden at present, it will happen.  His family is going through enough torment.  I am not telling you what to do, I just don't want you to drive yourself crazy thinking about this.  Dylan is in the arms of our Lord now.  He can no longer be hurt by anyone.  What would Dylan want from us right now? I don't pretend to know, but if I could guess, it would be to comfort one another in his absence.

His murdered will pay for his murder, one way or another.  Don't let him/her succeed by claiming yet another victim.  I would hate to be his family.  I would miss him because I knew him.  I would search for news on the internet, I would not want them to be additionally burdened by the worries of others.  I would not want my fears to cause them additional horror.  I know this has affected many people who know him and who don't know him.  I just would hate to see you or his family further terrorized by his murderer.  Reliving it again and again and then imagining many horrors which may or may not be reality.  I am saying this because I care about you and worry about you, not because I am trying to tell you what to do.  I care about his family, too, and I would do anything to give them a time out from all this pain.  I hope you understand that.  I care about all of you.

Thank you for your concern, Sis.  I'm o.k.  And I certainly would never want to cause Dylan's family and loved ones any more pain.  My thoughts are mine alone.  I don't know the monster they're dealing with...but they do, and from the torment we've seen them put through just since November of last year...it would really surprise me if any scenario I think of or post here has not crossed their minds already. 

You're right, he can never hurt Dylan again.  And there will be justice, one way or another.  But I will never stop crying out for justice for Dylan as long as his murderer breathes and walks free.  Someone that is so eaten up with hate to have committed this crime, is still a threat to others.  From day one, both of Mark Redwine's ex-wives believed he was capable of hurting Dylan...because they knew him.  As much as I too believe that Dylan would want his loved ones to be comforted in their grief, I also believe he would want them safe from the monster that took him away from them.

JMO

I want that as well, TM.  There have been so many cases that have touched me.  I had to walk away from the Monkeys for a while, as have others.  I don't want to see that happen to you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2013, 08:51:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/717368024959258

Lia Paredes Howard
Haven't heard a lot about Justice for DYLAN but I am still waiting, some days more patiently than others. I get disheartened as this seems to be taking forever but I want the person who murdered Dylan to be held accountable for their actions. I want the Justice system to work the way it was intended so that person is no longer free to roam the countryside while Dylan is in Heaven with Oma. I want Dylan here with Elaine Hatfield and the rest of our family. MR, stand up and take responsibility for what happened! It's on you now...your turn to do the right thing. I haven't seen you do the right thing in a long time so you are overdue. And just a clue, when a woman no longer wants you, move on....Taking her child away is the lowest form of man (if we can even call you a man). Dylan, you will forever be in our hearts and minds! Everyday and in everything I do, I think of you. Love you forever little man....
9 hours ago

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: October 09, 2013, 12:29:17 PM »

texasmom and Bearly,
I hear you both.  There will never be "closure" no matter what happens now.
But justice needs to happen for the healing to really begin.
Blessings friends.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: October 09, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »

texasmom and Bearly,
Blessings friends.

Amen.

No mother should have to endure this.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 10, 2013, 09:24:34 PM »

texasmom and Bearly,
Blessings friends.

Amen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 15, 2013, 10:09:49 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2013, 02:27:11 PM »

Praying for the searchers to be guided and protected in their search, and for strength and comfort for Dylan's loved ones.

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=732523320107607&set=np.406677812.888200111&type=1&theater

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
about an hour ago

Good morning Warriors!

I know that all has been eerily quite these past few weeks as we wait to hear some kind of news in regards to this case.

It is an ongoing investigation. Law enforcement is still actively working the case.

Residents in Vallecito have reported that dog teams are in the area one last time before winter to help find Dylan's remains. Please pray with us and hold on to hope with us that we will finally be able to really "bring Dylan home".

If you are in the Vallecito area for hunting or recreation please keep your eyes open for anything that might be connected to this case and call law enforcement immediately. 970-247-1112

If you were hunting or recreating in the area last year anytime after November 18 and can remember anything suspicious that might have occurred, ei: suspicious vehicles or persons, etc. Please call law enforcement. Any little bit of information could be the key to finding out who killed Dylan and put him on that mountain last November. 970-247-1112

As always we appreciate each and every one of you for being a Warrior for Dylan.

Love and Light,
Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pinerivertimes/posts/594825920563904

Teams searching in Vallecito again
Times staff report

Search teams are working in the Vallecito area again this week, looking for any evidence in the disappearance and murder of Dylan Redwine almost a year ago.

Redwine, who was 13 at the time, disappeared before Thanksgiving while visiting his father, Mark Redwine. A former resident of Bayfield, he had moved with his mother to the Colorado Springs area in the summer of 2012.

Investigators have not announced any new leads in the investigation, but with recent rains and storms in the area, they thought maybe new evidence may have been uncovered, said Chief Bruce Evans with Upper Pine River Fire District. This also may be the last chance to search the area before winter snows arrive.

Evans said none of the district’s teams have been called to the search.

The disappearance has been investigated by the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Bayfield Marshal’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and FBI. In June, some of Redwine’s remains were found and identified as his.

No suspects have been named in the investigation.
3 hours ago ·

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 19, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »

texasmom and Bearly,
Blessings friends.

Amen.

...or brother...

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2013, 06:33:51 PM »

texasmom and Bearly,
Blessings friends.

Amen.

...or brother...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20131018/NEWS01/131019478/Gun-accident-wounds-investigator--

Gun accident wounds investigator
During Redwine search, weapon discharges after falling to ground

Article Last Updated: Friday, October 18, 2013 8:47pm

By Jim Haug Herald staff writer

About seven miles up Middle Mountain Road, La Plata County Sheriff Office investigators conducted a routine search Friday related to the death of Dylan Redwine. Investigators said the search was not related to any new leads.

Tom Cowing, investigator with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, suffered a “non-life-threatening injury” Friday after being accidentally shot in the leg during a search related to Dylan Redwine north of Vallecito Reservoir.

The handgun fell out of his car and bounced on the ground, said La Plata County Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender.

“When the weapon hit the ground on its hammer, it discharged once and struck him in the leg,” Bender said.

The gun fell out when Cowing was retrieving some items from the back of the car about 7:20 a.m. on Middle Mountain Road north of Lake Vallecito Road.

The Durango Police Department and the Upper Pine River Fire Protection District responded.

Cowing was treated and released Friday at Mercy Regional Medical Center.

Investigators said Friday’s search was routine and not related to any new leads.

Upper Pine Fire Chief Bruce Evans told the Pine River Times that authorities wanted to search before winter set in.

Investigators also were hoping that recent storms might have uncovered evidence.

jhaug@durangoherald.com

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2013, 07:06:06 PM »

Times staff report

Search teams are working in the Vallecito area again this week, looking for any evidence in the disappearance and murder of Dylan Redwine almost a year ago.

Redwine, who was 13 at the time, disappeared before Thanksgiving while visiting his father, Mark Redwine. A former resident of Bayfield, he had moved with his mother to the Colorado Springs area in the summer of 2012.

Investigators have not announced any new leads in the investigation, but with recent rains and storms in the area, they thought maybe new evidence may have been uncovered, said Chief Bruce Evans with Upper Pine River Fire District. This also may be the last chance to search the area before winter snows arrive.

The disappearance has been investigated by the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Bayfield Marshal’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and FBI. In June, some of Redwine’s remains were found and identified as his.

3 hours ago ·

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »

Times staff report

3 hours ago ·

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »

Times staff report

3 hours ago ·

I hope to see all missing people returned in my lifetime.   Sad

I want Dylan found now.  I want the investigation to come to a close with the right perp in handcuffs.    

You can run, but you can't hide.  I never want to have to know what it is like to have to look over your shoulder all the time.  Is tonight the night?  Today?  This hour?  This minute?  This second?  Boo!  We are here and we will keep watch.  Ooh, over there, is that someone coming for you?  Can't you sleep?  Come clean.  Tell the truth.  Look behind you...  Shocked

The hunter has now become the hunted.  Freedom is never really free when you commit a heinous crime.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2013, 11:58:47 PM »

Times staff report

3 hours ago ·

I hope to see all missing people returned in my lifetime.   Sad

I want Dylan found now.  I want the investigation to come to a close with the right perp in handcuffs.    

You can run, but you can't hide.  I never want to have to know what it is like to have to look over your shoulder all the time.  Is tonight the night?  Today?  This hour?  This minute?  This second?  Boo!  We are here and we will keep watch.  Ooh, over there, is that someone coming for you?  Can't you sleep?  Come clean.  Tell the truth.  Look behind you...  Shocked

The hunter has now become the hunted.  Freedom is never really free when you commit a heinous crime.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 21, 2013, 01:11:01 AM »

Dylan would have been so excited!  He should be here. 
One more joy that a monster stole from him and those who love him.

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151675294491766&set=a.381419756765.168260.39399781765&type=1&relevant_count=1

Boston Red Sox
See you Wednesday!
23 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: October 22, 2013, 12:48:09 AM »

I've wondered about these questions...and more.  I wish her luck, and I hope she shares what she finds.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/127229930780970

Katt Hawkins

Hey Mark,

Just thought you might be interested in knowing that I have begun researching your past. I mean, really researching the questions I have.

Questions like:

Why did you leave behind your real surname? What happened that made you shun that name?

Why didn't Mr. Redwine adopt you? You had to legally change your name yourself, why?

Who were you then, that makes you who you are now?

Have some troubles in school did ya?

Have some troubles in the service?

Seems to me like you've had some real trouble following you around.

Is it bad luck or are you just a psychopath? Hmmmmmm. I'm leaning towards the latter... what made you a psychopath Mark?

I'm well on my way to finding out...

4 hours ago near Bayfield, CO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 22, 2013, 06:05:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1427855857434749&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

Steven Moglowsky posted on Calling Mark Redwine

This is an empty picture frame Mark. This is an empty picture frame of the night Dylan and his friends should have graduated from middle school together last May. It should contain a picture of joy, of the lifelong bonds of friendship, of a wonderous future yet to be lived. Instead it contains nothing but tears, sorrow, and memories that will never happen. Why is this frame empty, Mark? Why will all of Dylan’s remaining picture frames remain forever empty, Mark? Where did the rest of Dylan’s life go, Mark?
7 hours ago

Elaine Hatfield It should contain the last picture that Oma was able to take with the entire family, instead we had to have a big poster board picture with Dylan's face so he could be part of the picture. You couldn't even give that to him could you Mark? All about you, always has been and even after Dylan's death that hasn't changed. I love you Dylan and will cherish all the pictures and memories I do have. That is one thing Mark will never get from me.
3 hours ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.