April 23, 2024, 04:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494881 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: November 06, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »

texasmom, thank you for all the updates.

We wait patiently for justice.

^^^^

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: November 08, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151980355913954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1

Kevin Torres

I'm spending part of the day working on a story that will air next week. It's a look back on the last year of the Dylan Redwine case. The other evening I spent an hour with Elaine Redwine. In an in depth interview she opened up about her son's death, updated me on the investigation and also shared her thanks to the community. The story will air one week from now on 9NEWS at 9pm/10pm.
4 hours ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 08, 2013, 05:55:37 PM »

texasmom, thank you for all the updates.

We wait patiently for justice.

^^^^

Thanks Sister and MuffyBee!   

Justice for Dylan!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 10, 2013, 12:45:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1452081611683923&set=o.502486793153786&type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 10, 2013, 02:51:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548279988574466&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1

We Will Be Heard & Justice Will Be Served
Yesterday
People always comment that Dylan had the most beautiful eyes. That's because his eyes were the windows to his soul, so when you looked into his eyes, you were staring into the depths of his beautiful soul.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 10, 2013, 02:55:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548664855202646&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1

2 hours ago

Yesterday, we showed you that Dylan's beautiful eyes were to windows to his beautiful soul. Today, tragically, we show you the polar opposite. These cold, cruel, empty eyes are the windows to a cold, cruel, and empty soul, the soul of a monster. The monster who murdered Dylan Redwine. His own father. He treated his own beautiful son like dirt and then he killed him. He refuses to take any responsibility for his actions. He feels no remorse for robbing Dylan of his hopes and dreams. He behaves like he was justified, entitled to do what he did.
Now, almost a year later, Dylan is permanently gone from this earth, and the monster who killed him still roams free, a danger to Dylan's loved ones and anyone else who crosses his path. Where is the justice in that?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 10, 2013, 03:01:01 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548708925198239&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1&permPage=1

25 minutes ago
Dylan will receive justice. We are all confident of that. But for the next 8 days, through the first anniversary of his death next Monday, we would like to reflect on Dylan the person and what the world lost on November 18th, 2012. This coming Saturday, we will not post out of respect for the memorial for Dylan being held by his family and friends.

This page has 4 administrators. None of us are members of Dylan’s family, but they have made us feel as if we are through their love, grace, and courage. Through their words, photographs, and stories, we feel like we knew Dylan for his entire life even though none of us ever had the honor to meet him. In many ways, he was as average and normal a 13 year old boy as you could ever find, and yet, in the most important ways, he was one of the most extraordinary kids you could ever come across. And yes, in those most important ways, we all fell in love with him. We will do our best to honor Dylan as we know and understand him, but if there are any family members or friends who would like to chime in with a story or two about him, you are most welcome to do so.

This picture of Dylan and one of his little cousins says a lot about him. At family gatherings, Dylan loved to spend time with them and entertain them for hours. Those little ones loved Dylan and were always excited to learn that they were going to see him. He would have made such a wonderful, loving father some day. I think even if Dylan had lived to be 90 years old, a large part of his heart and soul would have always remained that of a sweet, unspoiled, innocent child. That’s exactly who and what he was and how he will always be remembered.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 10, 2013, 03:19:20 PM »

I remember Beth Holloway also speaking about how justice comes in many forms...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=547913055277826&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1

November 8

Justice in the legal sense for Dylan and his family has yet to be served. We are confident that it will. But in many other small ways, justice has indeed already been done.

Mark's attempt to destroy Elaine has been an abject failure. Mark tried to smear Elaine repeatedly with scandalous lies. Because of his actions and the courageous way Elaine has reacted to him and how he took Dylan from her, she is loved, respected, and admired all over the world, the ultimate loving and devoted mother, grieving the loss of her baby with class and grace. Elaine is wounded deeply but very much alive. We can't wait to see a picture of her holding her new grandson, the one Mark will never be allowed to get near. The opposite of what Mark tried so hard to portray is the truth and he is the one who is being destroyed. It has to be eating him alive. Justice has been served.

Mark tried to smear Cory, his own son, as a weak minded drug addict, but in reality was projecting his own traits onto Cory. Cory has been strong and courageous from day one, a rock for his mutti and for his fallen little brother. He is a hero to many all over the world. He will be a wonderful father. The opposite of what Mark tried so hard to portray is the truth and he is the one who is being destroyed. It has to be eating him alive. Justice has been served.

Mark was obviously jealous of the loving bond that had developed between Mike Hall and Dylan. Mark tried very hard to smear Mike personally and disregard his role in Dylan's life. So what happens? Dylan is reported missing, and Mike is the man who acted like Dylan's father in every way, searching to the point of exhaustion and grieving like he had lost a son. Mark sat on his ass and pickled his liver. By the time Dylan's remains were found, the world knew who Dylan's real father was and completely understood why Dylan no longer wanted to see Mark. The opposite of what Mark tried so hard to portray is the truth and he is the one who is being destroyed. It has to be eating him alive. Justice has been served.

Mark destroyed Dylan's earthly body, tried to cover his tracks, and then tried to smear him as a spoiled, lazy child who was torn by his parents divorce. Instead, Dylan has been immortalized as one of the most kind, caring, and loving children that God ever created, torn only by having to visit a father he had lost all love and respect for. The opposite of what he tried so hard to portray is the truth and he is the one who is being destroyed. It has to be eating him alive. Justice has been served.

Nobody can bring Dylan back and we can't make the wheels of legal justice move any faster. But to see the vllainous evil who took Dylan away from the family who loved and cherished him self-destruct in public view, to see his lies disbelieved and thrown back in his face in front of the whole world has to bring a small level of satisfaction. Knowing that the people he tried so hard to portray as the opposite of who they really are now have a front row seat as he hides like a scared little cowardly bunny rabbit has to be eating him alive. And in those tiniest of ways, justice has been served.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2013, 02:25:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=549194005149731&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1

52 minutes ago

Friends. They were not just friends to Dylan, they were like brothers and sisters, and they loved their happy, spunky little buddy with all their hearts. Dylan was smallish for his age, but nobody was looked up to more.

He was like a bee that flies from flower to flower, except Dylan flew from kid to kid pollinating friendships. He always made sure everybody had a smile on their faces and if he came across somebody who was having a rough day, he made them open up to him and tell him about it. In minutes he would always have that friend smiling and laughing.

When Dylan found out that his family was moving 300 miles across the state and he would only see his lifelong friends from Bayfield a few times a year, did he hide in the corner, sulk, and complain? Not Dylan. He welcomed the challenge of making new friends, walked into his new school with a smile on his face and his head held high and in a few short weeks, had a large circle of close friends.

Dylan had no strangers and he had no enemies. Anyone who spent 5 minutes getting to know him loved him. He was an amazing boy with an amazing spirit. He has been gone for a year now, but his friends are still looking for him, still looking for answers, and doing everything they can to honor him and keep his memory alive. They will never stop. He was their friend. He was their brother. Damn the person who took Dylan away from them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 11, 2013, 02:28:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548708925198239&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1&permPage=1

25 minutes ago
Dylan will receive justice. We are all confident of that. But for the next 8 days, through the first anniversary of his death next Monday, we would like to reflect on Dylan the person and what the world lost on November 18th, 2012. This coming Saturday, we will not post out of respect for the memorial for Dylan being held by his family and friends.

This page has 4 administrators. None of us are members of Dylan’s family, but they have made us feel as if we are through their love, grace, and courage. Through their words, photographs, and stories, we feel like we knew Dylan for his entire life even though none of us ever had the honor to meet him. In many ways, he was as average and normal a 13 year old boy as you could ever find, and yet, in the most important ways, he was one of the most extraordinary kids you could ever come across. And yes, in those most important ways, we all fell in love with him. We will do our best to honor Dylan as we know and understand him, but if there are any family members or friends who would like to chime in with a story or two about him, you are most welcome to do so.

This picture of Dylan and one of his little cousins says a lot about him. At family gatherings, Dylan loved to spend time with them and entertain them for hours. Those little ones loved Dylan and were always excited to learn that they were going to see him. He would have made such a wonderful, loving father some day. I think even if Dylan had lived to be 90 years old, a large part of his heart and soul would have always remained that of a sweet, unspoiled, innocent child. That’s exactly who and what he was and how he will always be remembered.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548708925198239&set=a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786&type=1&comment_id=1645994&offset=0&total_comments=3

Elaine Hatfield his laugh and his giggle I miss. Him singing "chapstick, chapstick, im looking for my chapstick". Or when he used to go to Cory and say tickle tickle tickle...so many things...Love you my little man.
59 minutes ago

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 11, 2013, 04:18:04 PM »

a little justice at a time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 12, 2013, 12:18:55 AM »

http://www.krqe.com/news/crime/family-of-dylan-redwine-to-hold-memorial

Family of Dylan Redwine to hold memorial

By Kim Vallez

Updated: Monday, November 11, 2013, 8:42 PM MST
    Published: Monday, November 11, 2013, 4:54 PM MST

BAYFIELD, COLO. (KRQE) - It's been nearly a year since Dylan Redwine disappeared and now family and friends are planning a memorial service to say goodbye, even though his remains have yet to be returned to them.

The 13-year-old disappeared in November 2012 during a court-ordered visit with his father near Vallecito.

His partial remains were found in June. At this point, the case remains unsolved.

The Office of the Medical Investigator has yet to determine a cause of death and continues to hold on to his remains as part of the investigation.

Sheriff's officials confirm they conducted a new search for evidence about three weeks ago, but found nothing new.

As the family reaches the one year mark of his disappearance, they are hoping this service is a way to move forward.

The service is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday at the Pine Valley Foursquare Church in Bayfield, Colo.

A candlelight vigil will also take place that evening at 6:30 at Limbach Park in Monument, Colo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 12, 2013, 03:15:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=549615168440948&id=502486793153786

Mutti. A German term of endearment meaning mommy. It's what Elaine's boys call her. There was nobody in the world Dylan loved more or was closer to than his mutti. Whether it was singing together, looking for old pennies for Dylan's collection, charming her into letting him have another Mountain Dew, or their loving tender bedtime ritual, Dylan and his mutti shared a very special bond. The thing that upset Dylan the most was if he found out he had caused her to worry about him. Just hearing his energetic chatter throughout the house and cleaning up his little messes that every teenager leaves around made her day. Her life revolved around her baby boy and as she told us, "every day was a Dylan day".

As much as Elaine has shared with us about her beautiful son, we hope there are many other things about their bond that she holds close in her heart just for herself and Dylan. She will be with him again and he is waiting patiently for her with longing in his heart. Dylan is surrounded in love and beauty. God is personally caring for and looking after Dylan until she arrives and they sing together again.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 12, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=747650705261535&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

If you live in the Colorado Springs-Monument area and you can't make it to Dylan's Memorial in Bayfield you can light a candle for Dylan at Limbach Park, Saturday- November, 16th in Monument at 6:30pm.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 12, 2013, 08:03:04 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5-mwTeOwY

Family of Dylan Redwine to hold memorial
KRQE KRQE·35,580 videos

Published on Nov 11, 2013

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3U5-mwTeOwY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3U5-mwTeOwY</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2013, 05:26:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=550002888402176&id=502486793153786

Big brother. "Dylan is as much my hero as I am his". These were Cory's words about his baby brother at Dylan's vigil in Bayfield last November 27th. Cory also said that Dylan had taught him as much as he had taught Dylan.

Cory, we all know that much of the love that overflowed from Dylan's heart, you put there. You were everything a big brother should be and so much more. Despite being just a boy yourself, you were the real man in Dylan's life from the time he was very young. You loved him, you protected him, you corrected his mistakes in the most loving way, you supported his dreams, you were his best friend, and you gave your time and your heart to him. We also know that Dylan returned your love many times over. He was the most special little brother a big brother could ever hope for, and next to your mutti, he loved you more than anyone in the world. We know that Dylan felt as blessed to have you in his life as you felt blessed to have him. Yes, we love Dylan with all of our hearts, but don't ever think we don't love you for what you did for him and for your family. You have been a man and a hero for a long time.
7 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2013, 05:49:22 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/no-arrests-1-year-after-dylan-redwine-disappearance-case-being-investigated-as-homicide

Memorials scheduled for Dylan Redwine, case still being investigated as homicide
Posted: 11/13/2013
Last Updated: 8 hours ago

Deb Stanley

DURANGO, Colo. - Family and friends of Dylan Redwine have scheduled two memorial services this Saturday to remember the boy who went to visit his Dad last year and disappeared.

Dylan's remains were found seven months later. No one has been arrested.

The family is planning a memorial service at 10 a.m. Saturday at Dylan's grave site in Bayfield. A friend of the family said the memorial service is to "remember, reflect and hopefully provide closure."

A special candlelight vigil will also be held Saturday, at 6:30 p.m., at Limbach Park in Monument. The vigil is open to the public.

-- Case history

Dylan was living with his mom and older brother in Monument after his parents divorced. Dylan flew to the Durango-La PLata County airport on Nov. 18, 2012 for court ordered visit with his father for Thanksgiving.

Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, said he went to run errands the next day and when he came home, Dylan was gone.

Redwine contacted the Bayfield Marshal’s Office to ask if anyone had seen Dylan, then contacted Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, to ask if she had heard from the boy. Elaine contacted the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office at about 5:30 p.m. that day (Nov. 19) and reported that Dylan was missing from his father’s home in Vallecito.

After months of searching, in June, some of Dylan's remains were found near Middle Mountain Road, less than 10 miles from his father's home. The bones were found in a drainage area, according to the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

"During the search of Middle Mountain we found a variety of items, including bones, and those were sent to CBI, and they confirmed they were human remains," said Dan Bender, spokesman with the sheriff's office. "DNA testing confirmed they were Dylan."

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office told 7NEWS Dylan was not killed by wild animals.

"This is an active homicide investigation," La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender told 7NEWS. "The information we have is there is no reason for Dylan to go to Middle Mountain and there is no indication he did it on his own."

-- Case timeline

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2013, 05:52:45 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/13/memorial-scheduled-for-dylan-redwine-year-after-disappearance/

Even without remains, family plans memorial for Redwine year after disappearance

Posted on: 11:11 am, November 13, 2013, by Will C. Holden, updated on: 11:23am, November 13, 2013

BAYFIELD, Colo. — A year after the 13-year-old disappeared, capturing the attention of the entire state, the family and friends of Dylan Redwine will hold a memorial for the teen, whose partial remains were found in June.

No arrests have been made in the case, and Redwine’s remains are yet to be returned to the family, according to KRQE, but the family is going forward with the memorial anyway in an effort to “move forward and heal.”

The memorial service will be held on Saturday at 10 a.m., at the Pine Valley Foursquare Church in Bayfield, the site of Redwine’s grave. A candlelight vigil will follow at 6:30 p.m., and will be held at Limbach Park in Monument.

Redwine went missing in November 2012, during a court-ordered visit with his father near Vallecito. The teen had been spending the majority of his time with his mother, Elaine Redwine, and brother in the Colorado Springs area.

Theories about Dylan’s disappearance and death have been widespread. Those theories have even been voiced during a national T.V. appearance on the “Dr. Phil” snow, in which Elaine accused Mark of playing a role in their son’s disappearance.

Mark offered several theories of his own during several home videos. Neither he, nor anyone else, has been named as a suspect in Dylan’s disappearance or death.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2013, 09:52:52 PM »

How many more memorials will there be before the murderer of thirteen year old Dylan Redwine is brought in to account?  I know why folks have them, but there seem to be too many for children lately.  So many memorials for so many innocent young lives taken.     Sometimes it's a way to cope, to remember and to honor.  And to remind. Nothing can bring Dylan back, but to know his killer is still out walking around is hard to swallow.  I don't know how his Mom & bro manage. 

Bless Dylan, his family and friends that love and miss him, and all the folks that may not have ever met him, but remember and honor him.  Praying for justice for Dylan.   an angelic monkey   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »

How many more memorials will there be before the murderer of thirteen year old Dylan Redwine is brought in to account?  I know why folks have them, but there seem to be too many for children lately.  So many memorials for so many innocent young lives taken.     Sometimes it's a way to cope, to remember and to honor.  And to remind. Nothing can bring Dylan back, but to know his killer is still out walking around is hard to swallow.  I don't know how his Mom & bro manage. 

Bless Dylan, his family and friends that love and miss him, and all the folks that may not have ever met him, but remember and honor him.  Praying for justice for Dylan.   an angelic monkey   

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.