April 18, 2024, 03:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494216 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: November 25, 2013, 08:14:00 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2013, 01:26:10 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128967427273887&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1

Calling Mark Redwine

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 10:19am

Dear Mark,

One year ago today you claimed Dylan was missing. It's my opinion and that of many many others that the real date of Dylan's demise was the night before. You know, when his cell phone went dead, remember that? Somewhere round 8:30 ish ish, that sound about right? Yeah, you probably don't remember.

How many drinks did you have before you picked Dylan up from the Airport? I guess it doesn't matter, you made it somewhat on time, unlike other times where you left Dylan stranded for hours while he waited for you to come pick him up, how many times did that happen? To many to count I'm sure. It's no secret you weren't Father of the year, that doesn't make you a murderer, but it does make you an ass hole.

Mark, why don't you tell the world what really happened November 18th, 2012. That would be the best gift you could ever give your son, but I'm pretty sure I'm correct when I say that I believe you're pretty selfish and you don't care what Dylan would want. It's all about you, it's always been about you. Somethings change, and somethings always stay the same. You've always been that way, everyone that knows you knows that.

You were married to Elaine for 18 years. Do you know what her fears were, Mark? Do you know what she was afraid of? I'm betting that you did. After you were married to Betsy, you made comments such as "I'll never lose another child" what did that mean, Mark? I think I know what it meant, you sure stood by those words didn't you?

Tell the World what really happened on November 18, 2012. Tell the World where the rest of Dylan is. I'm still trying to picture you up there moving Dylan's remains, again- It's my opinion that you went back to Middle Mountain and moved Dylan. Did you put his bones in a garbage sack, Mark? BTW, Where's that White Truck? I was just wondering if you sold it? gave it away? ditched it somewhere because it has a Cadaver scent? one never knows what you might be thinking.

One year later. Here we are. Think we're leaving? Never.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/129525500551413

Michael Hall
1 year ago today over 150 people in the La Plata Community gave up their Thanksgiving to search for Dyl. Many people that never met Dylan. I am thankful for all them people that day and glad they can spend this Thanksgiving with their loved ones.
11 hours ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2013, 08:15:14 AM »

Michael Hall
1 year ago today over 150 people in the La Plata Community gave up their Thanksgiving to search for Dyl. Many people that never met Dylan. I am thankful for all them people that day and glad they can spend this Thanksgiving with their loved ones.
11 hours ago

an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: November 30, 2013, 05:59:35 AM »

Michael Hall
11 hours ago

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/WEATHER/Image174.png

an angelic monkey 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 30, 2013, 11:44:34 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=557564467646018&id=502486793153786

We Will Be Heard & Justice Will Be Served

Why are children in this country so taken for granted and disregarded by law enforcement? A 13 year old boy, is not where he is supposed to be and has been missing for almost an entire day and the last place he was know to be is not formally searched for ten freaking days? The people who know him and love him most know he was responsible, trustworthy, happy and would NEVER, EVER stop communicating with his family and friends and had never run away before. According to his estranged bio-father who rarely saw him and didn't know him, he was a troubled teen, torn between two warring parents who ran away in anger OR a cute kid who must have fallen victim to a child predator on a main highway in broad daylight on a weekday where hundreds of cars pass by every day. And who did LE initially believe? One LE officer actually was quoted as saying that Dylan's disappearance was a silver lining because LPCSO had so little experience in this type of case and they would be better prepared "the next time this happens".

We're glad that Dylan's family is confident in the investigators who are now in charge of Dylan's investigation. And nothing that was done or wasn;'t done in those first few days would have changed the fact that Mark Redwine had already murdered Dylan. But how much pain could his family have been spared with quick answers instead of giving his killer ten days to clean up the crime scene? He could have built a whole new damn house before they got around to getting a search warrant. What if "next time" the child isn't already dead but dies later because LE refused to believe those closest to the child and disregarded him or her as a troubled runaway who will "turn up eventually"? And what if the child did actually run away?  How can it hurt to immediately rule out the last place the child was seen?

It's not a matter of individual competence or incompetence. It's an overall systemic attitude among many law enforcement departments that the utmost urgency is not necessary when an older child goes missing. That is the real tragedy here. It is a sickness among law enforcement that must be cured.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 30, 2013, 12:16:35 PM »

“He didn’t go on his own”

“He would have called”

“Someone knows where he is”

Four days after Elaine reported Dylan missing.

She knew.

Mark wasn't out looking for Dylan, the public had not seen or heard from him at all yet.  He wasn't crying out for his "missing" son.  He says LE told him to stay home in case Dylan came back or called...but he wasn't even answering the phone!

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/%E2%80%98He-would-have-called%E2%80%99

‘He would have called’
Mother of missing 13-year-old says someone knows where he is

By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Friday, November 23, 2012 8:47pm

“He didn’t go on his own,” Elaine Redwine said of her son, Dylan, who was visiting his father, Mark Redwine, during Thanksgiving break.

“Dylan wouldn’t have left willingly,” Redwine said during an interview at the home of a friend Friday afternoon. “If there was any way to communicate he would have called.”

A message left on Mark Redwine’s cellphone Friday was not returned.

The telephone at his residence at 2343 County Road 500 rang until it cut off.

But Elaine Redwine won’t hear of Dylan being a runaway and discounts reported sightings of the boy Monday and Tuesday afternoons.

Redwine believes her son’s disappearance was involuntary. “Someone knows where he is,” she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 30, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »

Mark had no communication with Dylan from the Sept 21, 2012 hearing where Elaine won primary custody, and Dylan arriving for the visit on November 18, 2012.  Mark would have eventually been required to start paying child support for the first time EVER, but when and how much hadn't been decided yet.  A hearing had been set for January 2013.

Mark mailed a check for $200 to Elaine postmarked November 19, 2012.  The same day Elaine reported Dylan missing.

Mark's supporter's claimed it was a "good faith" child support payment.  Seriously?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=129576450546318&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&comment_id=13280&offset=0&total_comments=17

Carrie Romack mark will never tell because that would give the family closure.
Yesterday at 8:49am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=129576450546318&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&comment_id=13286&offset=0&total_comments=17

Michael Hall Carrie your 100% correct. It has always been about money and hurting Elaine. He tried using the boys as pawns to accomplish this. Best way I can describe his actions towards Elaine since I have been around is...He tried everything in his power to Bully her into coming back. Believe me people I was in court more than once witnessing his attempt to collect as much money as possible even at the expense of putting his own kids on the street. Of course Elaine would never allow that to happen but he tried. Tell em' Mark....Give us a "W....E...LL, to be totally honest with you".
Yesterday at 9:35am

"It has always been about money and hurting Elaine"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 30, 2013, 08:29:35 PM »

May G_d help this mother find who did this and closure.
The truth has yet to be heard on this....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #529 on: December 01, 2013, 09:27:08 AM »

BINGO Kermit

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: December 02, 2013, 01:48:40 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: December 02, 2013, 07:03:13 AM »

May G_d help this mother find who did this and closure.
The truth has yet to be heard on this....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 02, 2013, 09:43:56 PM »

http://www.krqe.com/news/local/one-year-later-dylan-redwine-case-unsolved

One year later, Dylan Redwine case unsolved

By Tina Jensen

Updated: Thursday, November 28, 2013, 10:26 PM MST
    Published: Thursday, November 28, 2013, 10:26 PM MST

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - It was last Thanksgiving when Colorado teen Dylan Redwine disappeared.

A year later, his family struggles to find closure on a case that's still unsolved.

In June, searchers found Dylan's partial remains in a remote area about 8 miles from father Mark Redwine's home.

"To find his remains scattered all over the side of the mountain and then to realize that's my son - it's been the most devastating year of my life," said mother Elaine Redwine.

Investigators have searched Mark Redwine's home more than once and seized potential evidence in August, but the sheriff's office has never named him as a suspect.

"We're going to work the case until we successfully bring some justice for Dylan and his family," said Sgt. Dan Bender of the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.      

The Sheriff's Office says they conducted a search for evidence last month, but didn't turn up anything new.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 03, 2013, 08:14:31 AM »

I watched a program last night where it took more than 30 years to solve -- main reason was DNA.

I continue to pray for justice!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: December 04, 2013, 12:46:54 AM »

I watched a program last night where it took more than 30 years to solve -- main reason was DNA.

I continue to pray for justice!

Still praying for justice here too, and I remain hopeful that an arrest will come soon. 

Since the last search of Mark Redwine's home in August, his white Dodge truck seems to be missing too.  Other than his statements to the press about what was taken in that search, Mark Redwine has gone quiet.  From my understanding he is never at his home in Vallecito anymore.  I've also read that Dylan's bike is still outside his home in the weather.  No activity on his FB support pages at the one year mark, no media blitz by him either...  So far I've only seen one report of a phone conversation with him.  It only takes reading that article to understand why he was willing to talk to that particular reporter.  Yeah, Mark wants us to believe Dylan was seen walking down the road Nov 19th; but that's simply not true.  The reporter mentions nothing from their conversation with Mark Redwine about his concerns for the rest of Dylan's remains to be found...or his murderer.

Hopefully, that means he knows justice is coming too. 

JMO

http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=934330#.Up607ycljRg

No word on clues in Dylan Redwine's disappearance
by FOX21 Continuous News Desk
Posted: 08.15.2013 at 9:41 AM

La Plata County investigators searched Mark Redwine's southwestern Colorado home Wednesday with the help of the FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. Mark Redwine told KUSA-TV (http://on9news.tv/15GFRxW ) they removed sections of carpet and wood flooring, dug a hole in his yard, and took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cellphone.

Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender said Thursday that the office won't comment on what was found.

Sheriff Duke Schirard told The Durango Herald that the search was "just a follow up on the still wide-open investigation."

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/dylan-redwine-case-still-an-active-investigation-one-year-later/-/9153728/23025506/-/gf9qcz/-/index.html

Dylan Redwine case still an active investigation one year later
It has been one year since Dylan Redwine, a 13-year old boy from Vallecito, Colo., went missing.
Published  6:46 AM MST Nov 18, 2013

From the video at the link:

"We did talk to Mark Redwine, Dylan's father, over the phone.  Police have been questioning him and searching his home for answers, although he has not been named a person of interest.  Mark tells us there's a lot of tension between him and the rest of the family."

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 04, 2013, 06:55:25 AM »

texasmom, I totally agree with you.

justice can be slow . . . but it always comes in one form or another.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: December 04, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »

texasmom, I totally agree with you.

justice can be slow . . . but it always comes in one form or another.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 09, 2013, 01:51:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152088010023064&set=a.10151016993788064.483775.698508063&type=1

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:19 PM »

a great picture!
how their hearts must be breaking still!  until there is some justice, how can they have any peace?
my prayers to them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: December 11, 2013, 09:50:57 PM »

a great picture!
how their hearts must be breaking still!  until there is some justice, how can they have any peace?
my prayers to them.

I pray for them every day too, Sister.  I know they can't have peace without justice, still hoping and praying it comes soon.  I'm thankful that they have the peace of knowing that Dylan is not suffering anymore, but I know they will continue to search for the rest of his remains so that they can give him a proper burial.  The cruelty of their having to do that...there are just no words.  I don't think there's a judge or jury that won't see that the same way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.