April 25, 2024, 07:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 495094 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #540 on: December 12, 2013, 08:06:41 PM »

Although the details aren't completely correct at least Dylan's story was on the list!

Elaine reported Dylan missing, and only partial remains have been found so far.

Middle March Mountain?   

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/12/12/top-10-colorado-news-stories-of-2013/

Top 10 Colorado News Stories Of 2013
December 12, 2013 1:32 PM

After a 2012 filled with big headlines in Colorado, many expected a calmer year this year. That certainly didn’t happen, with several huge stories dominating the headlines and in many cases getting national news coverage. The following were the Top 10 news stories of 2013 in Colorado.

8. Dylan Redwine’s Body Found

Dylan Redwine, 13, was last seen at his father’s home in Vallecito on Nov. 19, 2012, the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Almost seven months later his remains were found.

His father, Mark Redwine, reported Dylan missing when he said he returned home after leaving to run errands.

(credit: CBS)

Dylan was on a court-ordered visit with his father for the Thanksgiving holidays. He spent most of his time with his mother, Elaine Redwine, in Monument.

In June, crews resumed a search of the Middle March Mountain area. On June 27, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the remains of Dylan Redwine had been found in a remote area.

Authorities thought Middle March Mountain had too much snow to safely search when Dylan was first reported missing. That area is north and within sight of Vallecito Lake, near Dylan’s father’s home.

At the end of the year the circumstances of Dylan’s death were still not known.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 13, 2013, 09:04:57 AM »

a great picture!
how their hearts must be breaking still!  until there is some justice, how can they have any peace?
my prayers to them.

I pray for them every day too, Sister.  I know they can't have peace without justice, still hoping and praying it comes soon.  I'm thankful that they have the peace of knowing that Dylan is not suffering anymore, but I know they will continue to search for the rest of his remains so that they can give him a proper burial.  The cruelty of their having to do that...there are just no words.  I don't think there's a judge or jury that won't see that the same way.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: December 13, 2013, 10:25:44 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: December 14, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: December 14, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/350254/339/Fathers-home-searched-again-in-Redwine-case

Father's home searched again in Dylan Redwine case
8:51 PM, Aug 14, 2013

Redwine says the investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring. He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: December 20, 2013, 09:57:35 PM »

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.
Mahatma Gandhi
Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: December 21, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »

Thank you for continuing to help keep Dylan and his unsolved murder out in the public eye, texasmom

We're still waiting for justice for Dylan.  And when (not if) it comes, I hope it will be to the full extent of the law.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: December 23, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10152086382398954:0

Kevin Torres · 8,439 like this
49 minutes ago ·

For those of you who follow my stories you know I've reported extensively on the Dylan Redwine investigation. Christmas night on 9NEWS at 9pm and 10pm I'm going to introduce you to the woman who made Dylan Redwine a household name. More than a month ago I filmed a story on Denise Hess and was hoping to have the story air on Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I had to put the story on hold when my stepfather passed away - and I returned home to New York for three weeks. The story is scheduled to air Christmas night, as long as there is no breaking news that day. I'll keep you posted!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: December 25, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »

Amen.   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/775934562433149

Brenda Cunningham
Dear God I come before you on this holiday morning to give thanks for all the people who are warriors for Dylan & his family.
I give thanks for the time Dylan had upon this Earth & for all the happiness he brought to those who knew & loved him.
I must ask you for Earthly justice Lord, this child & his loved ones deserve the truth, & justice.
Please bring the guilty person to law enforcement so they can be punished by a court of their peers.
I also beg of you to lead those who are lost & stolen home; this I pray, Amen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 25, 2013, 07:18:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=775171002509505&set=a.555379144488693.144722.555378941155380&type=1&source=11

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: December 25, 2013, 11:37:28 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/370473/339/ColoradoStrong-The-Person-who-made-Dylan-Redwine-a-Household-name

The Person who made Dylan Redwine a Household name
8:17 PM, Dec 25, 2013

BAYFIELD - The investigation in to who killed Dylan Redwine last November is about enter its 14th month. Few new leads have been presented to police. Despite any new evidence, Dylan's name continues to ring not only in Colorado, but across the nation.

The 13-year-old boy became a household name because of the efforts of one woman who created a massive social media push to help find him.
"My panic mode is to get in to gear and make stuff happen," said Denise Hess.

Hess, better known as 'Katt' to her friends, has been a close companion of Dylan's mother Elaine for about a decade. When Dylan disappeared, Hess jumped right in to help get the word out about the then missing boy.

It started with a poster, and then turned in to a Facebook page. Within one month 800,000 people from around the world were looking for updates on Dylan per day.

"It restored my faith in humanity a bit to see people respond," Hess said.

Then with Dylan's passing, the effort evolved: from hope to justice. The two main people pushing for it were Dylan's mother and Hess.

It was at Dylan's memorial, where people who knew Hess, but hadn't seen her in months noticed something different.

"I didn't realize I was sick until about April," Hess said.

Hess had a new battle to fight, this time with stage 4 colorectal cancer.

"It's been a battle, it's been a struggle," Hess added.

Hess's story touched the lives of complete strangers, just like Dylan's did. From it a Facebook page dedicated to Denise's recovery was born.

"It's so heartwarming for me on my bad days to go to the page and see people I don't even know," Hess said.

Life is uncertain, filled with so many twists and turns. Where it ends, no one really knows... But with heart and hope, the journey along the way can shine brighter... With the help of people who just plain care.

To follow the Facebook page dedicated to Hess's recovery, follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/KattsWarriors

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: December 26, 2013, 09:36:58 AM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/370473/339/ColoradoStrong-The-Person-who-made-Dylan-Redwine-a-Household-name

The Person who made Dylan Redwine a Household name
8:17 PM, Dec 25, 2013

BAYFIELD - The investigation in to who killed Dylan Redwine last November is about enter its 14th month. Few new leads have been presented to police. Despite any new evidence, Dylan's name continues to ring not only in Colorado, but across the nation.

The 13-year-old boy became a household name because of the efforts of one woman who created a massive social media push to help find him.
"My panic mode is to get in to gear and make stuff happen," said Denise Hess.

Hess, better known as 'Katt' to her friends, has been a close companion of Dylan's mother Elaine for about a decade. When Dylan disappeared, Hess jumped right in to help get the word out about the then missing boy.

It started with a poster, and then turned in to a Facebook page. Within one month 800,000 people from around the world were looking for updates on Dylan per day.

"It restored my faith in humanity a bit to see people respond," Hess said.

Then with Dylan's passing, the effort evolved: from hope to justice. The two main people pushing for it were Dylan's mother and Hess.

It was at Dylan's memorial, where people who knew Hess, but hadn't seen her in months noticed something different.

"I didn't realize I was sick until about April," Hess said.

Hess had a new battle to fight, this time with stage 4 colorectal cancer.

"It's been a battle, it's been a struggle," Hess added.

Hess's story touched the lives of complete strangers, just like Dylan's did. From it a Facebook page dedicated to Denise's recovery was born.

"It's so heartwarming for me on my bad days to go to the page and see people I don't even know," Hess said.

Life is uncertain, filled with so many twists and turns. Where it ends, no one really knows... But with heart and hope, the journey along the way can shine brighter... With the help of people who just plain care.

To follow the Facebook page dedicated to Hess's recovery, follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/KattsWarriors

thank you for this texasmom.  There are good people in this world -- more than we know!
 an angelic monkey

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 26, 2013, 09:43:13 AM »

I come here often with the hopes this case will be solved.  Ugg- so frustrating.  How do people get away with things like this??
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: December 26, 2013, 09:50:24 AM »

I come here often with the hopes this case will be solved.  Ugg- so frustrating.  How do people get away with things like this??

Caddy, I believe it will be solved -- just not today.\

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 26, 2013, 04:11:18 PM »

a great picture!
how their hearts must be breaking still!  until there is some justice, how can they have any peace?
my prayers to them.

I pray for them every day too, Sister.  I know they can't have peace without justice, still hoping and praying it comes soon.  I'm thankful that they have the peace of knowing that Dylan is not suffering anymore, but I know they will continue to search for the rest of his remains so that they can give him a proper burial.  The cruelty of their having to do that...there are just no words.  I don't think there's a judge or jury that won't see that the same way.

I understand what you mean, but I can't imagine that peace comes, even with justice.  I am not saying they won't feel better, I just can't imagine anything bringing peace, but the return of Dylan alive.  We know that cannot happen.  My heart breaks for all of the people who love Dylan, especially his Mom and brother.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 27, 2013, 10:42:47 AM »

I hear what you are saying Bearly.  Yet I think some peace will come when justice is served.  I hope knowing the POS that killed Dylan will pay (in some form) will bring some peace.  I have seen some talk about closure, there will never be closure until they meet again (my belief).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: December 29, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »

I hear what you are saying Bearly.  Yet I think some peace will come when justice is served.  I hope knowing the POS that killed Dylan will pay (in some form) will bring some peace.  I have seen some talk about closure, there will never be closure until they meet again (my belief).

I agree, absolutely.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14446.msg1580092#msg1580092

(November 20, 2013)

Elaine Hatfield (crying emoticon) . You didn't deserve to be called their father and I will go to the end of the earth to make sure you pay for what you did to my sweet, gentle, caring son. I wish nothing but pain and fear for you as that is all you instilled in all 4 boys. We will follow this through and you will be caught and punished. That's a promise.
about an hour ago

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/hatfield-blames-ex-husband-in-death-of-dylan-redwine/article_8071676a-520f-11e3-a1bb-001a4bcf887a.html

Hatfield blames ex-husband in death of Dylan Redwine

Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 11:13 am

“I can say there will be justice for Dylan,” she said. “I want the person who is responsible for Dylan’s death to know there will be justice for Dylan.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: December 30, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 31, 2013, 01:26:00 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20131230/NEWS01/131239966/Tragic-and-innocuous-highlight-2013-

Tragic and innocuous highlight 2013
Top stories ranged from horror of Dylan’s disappearance to plastic-bag debate

By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Monday, December 30, 2013 10:55pm

Elaine Redwine received an outpouring of support from friends at a vigil held for her son Dylan Redwine after the boy’s remains were found in June.

Hope that turned to heartbreak characterized the story that The Durango Herald editors and reporters picked as the top news of 2013.

The mystery surrounding 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who went missing the day after he arrived for a Thanksgiving visit with his father in 2012, brought out community search parties and ongoing tips and reports of sightings from an anxious public. But the worst fears were realized when searchers found bones – which DNA showed to be Dylan’s – seven months later on a mountainside north of Vallecito.

Dylan’s parents, Mark Redwine and Elaine (now Elaine Hatfield), were divorced, and she lives in the Colorado Springs area. Dylan, by court order, was to spend the 2012 Thanksgiving break at his father’s house three miles north of Vallecito Reservoir. He arrived Nov. 18.

Mark Redwine said Dylan was asleep when he left the house early the next morning to run errands. When he returned four hours later Dylan was not there. The case attracted the attention of national news organizations and brought numerous interviews, including a two-part appearance of his parents on the “Dr. Phil Show.” La Plata County Sheriff’s investigators continue to follow leads in the case, which has not publicly identified suspects.

Top 10 stories most read online

The Top 10 stories for 2013, according to most read on The Durango Herald’s website, are ranked by number of online hits:

2. Dylan Redwine remains found. The sad official news came June 27. The 13-year-old boy, who’d been on a court-ordered visitation at Vallecito with his father, went missing Nov. 19, 2012.

6. Mark Redwine knocks search. May 17, nearly six months after a search began for his missing son, Redwine released a statement criticizing how missing children’s cases are handled by authorities.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 03, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201113342987083&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

Michael Hall posted on Calling Mark Redwine

MR, I do not believe it is a coincidence Dylan’s remains were found. I believe it was your actions and BS coming from your mouth. Let us start here and kind of go in order with just a few events.
Do you think nobody took notice the ONLY search you showed up for started like 18 miles from your house and Middle Mtn? Kind of comfortable since it was so far away from where you knew Dylan was?
3 hours ago

Michael Hall Remember the people with guns and pitch forks outside your home asking you to JUST HELP and be more forthcoming? Did you leave the state knowing this was coming? Remember sending your buddy in a mask and sunglasses to go over and take pictures of people and license plates? And your buddy takes off running when confronted by 2 women? None of this seems suspicious?
3 hours ago

Michael Hall Next let us go to this. I never in my life could imagine a Father taking their son’s life. I was so optimistic you had Dylan hidden somewhere until the taping of this show. It was at this point I knew you did the unthinkable. This show was about bringing more attention to Dylan yes but it was also to get you to be more forthcoming…..YOU FAILED!! See how this coming together? Look at your anger when you could no longer control EH.
3 hours ago

Michael Hall Since I felt so strongly you murdered Dylan after returning from LA I left for Vallecito to cut the lake open. This happened because you said Dylan went fishing and his pole was missing which later we find was all BS coming out of your mouth but we had to do it.
3 hours ago

Michael Hall After cutting the holes open we sent HRD dogs over them for scent of remains. You must remember this since you asked a friend to follow this team of K-9 searchers from a distance while we were in LA. Just that act alone tells me you are far less comfortable then you were searching 18 miles away. JS
3 hours ago

Michael Hall Next we move on to the ice coming off the lake. Because of the hits by HRD K-9’s we find and bring in IMO the most qualified people in the US to search the lake. You have to remember this! We even had Helicopters flying over the lake which also went over your house at about 150’. Oh that’s right said you had no idea anything was going on even though we searched for almost a week and you couldn’t hear the TV from the helicopter noise. Not feeling too confident at this time? Haven’t been out of your house since search started?
3 hours ago

Michael Hall Moving on to the last day of the lake search brings us here. This is when LE built a dam at Middle Mtn. Campground due to info acquired from the lake search. See how this has progressed from the dam where you say Dylan went fishing up the lake getting very close to your house and Middle Mountain road? Little nervous this day?
3 hours ago

Michael Hall Moving on and again this is only my opinion. You do remember bashing LE and all our search efforts and stating you did not think Dylan was even in the County? I feel you only said that because this relentless search is continuing your direction and you got the “to close for comfort” feeling. Well here we are at the base camp for the Middle Mountain search. Sorry you missed it as you fled. Oh that is right you did not know about the search and could get back home due to fire. Damn you covered a lot of ground in a short time getting all the way to Indiana. I thought you would have stopped at least once along the way to get Dylan’s story out to media on your tour. Do you know there is not one confirmed person we know you even mentioned Dylan to on your escape tour?
3 hours ago

Michael Hall And finally after hearing all your BS, wading through all your lies, evaluating all your actions and you taking off out of state when you knew this search was happening we find Dylan’s remains. Its all just a coincidence isn’t it?
3 hours ago

Michael Hall 7 MONTHS OF SEARCH AFTER SEARCH.
Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.
Julie Andrews
3 hours ago

Michael Hall There are over 30,000 WARRIORS and 800,000 followers that are in this for the long haul. You severely under estimated the strength and determination of our family. This is far from over!
3 hours ago

Lisa Bourque I'm still waiting for the rest of the video that was taken on the first 20 feet of the trail that was to prove how easy it was for Dylan to hike from Mark's house to the area of Middle Mountain. We never saw another video follow up from Mark on that. Nor did anyone expect to.
3 hours ago

Betsy Horvath Great time line of events and lies Michael Hall! Really puts it in perspective.
What about his feeble attempt to climb MM and video tape it? Showing how "easy" it was for Dylan to hike up that mountain for cell phone reception. Yep, those professionals sure do look like it's an easy climb for a 13 y/o in shorts, in the winter, with sneakers. We all know how well sneakers grip on rock right?
Oh and least not forget the wonderful business cards he handed out - AFTER Dylan's remains were found. Now he's no where to be seen. I wonder why an innocent person would hide?
3 hours ago

Jan Pritchett Rodriguez Very far from over...we are all still here and NOT going away...ever. We all think about you everyday Mark...how's everything working for you? Are you having a great New Year so far? Like Mike said it is far from over...you make it that way.
3 hours ago

Michael Hall There is only one person we believed did this. There is only one person we analyzed all his BS interviews. There is only one person we analyzed all his actions. With all this we find Dylan's remains but this stupid f***er wants to say it wasnt him?? Really?
3 hours ago

Jan Pritchett Rodriguez It would all be over with one phone call...that's what he should do, is make a phone call and end all this.
3 hours ago

Jona Carabajal Mark is so sick and twisted-he was able to look out his front door and see where Dylan was. He was hoping Dylan would never be found. Well guess what, Dylan was found and you will pay the price for what u have done!!
3 hours ago via mobile

Betsy Horvath Jan, he'll NEVER make that call. He's a coward!
3 hours ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.