April 26, 2024, 09:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 495138 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: March 07, 2014, 12:09:00 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 07, 2014, 10:44:30 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 13, 2014, 08:37:56 AM »

I've read where others said he did this, now confirmed by Elaine.  Sick and twisted is right, imo.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/1470367596524658

Rebecca Lynn
"What has come to be called “uncontrollable rage” comes about as a result of not having developed maturity." Oh how I wish you had had ANY maturity to temper your rage. If so, we might not be here 479 days later. Maybe you'll finally learn how to control that anger of yours in prison. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/traversing-the-inner-terrain/201205/is-rage-choice
Is Rage a Choice?
www.psychologytoday.com
Can we really get out of control?
18 hours ago

Elaine Hatfield Maturity is def something he lacked. I remember when we got separated and he took one of each of my shoes because he felt he was entitled to 50% of everything...Remember this Michele Crosby Fulp?
16 hours ago

Michele Crosby Fulp Yeh My Laney!! Like it was yesterday. That sick SOB was proud of himself when he did it. Just one of the many incidents showing what a sick and twisted mind he has.
15 hours ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: March 13, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »

(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/136147283222568

Elaine Hatfield
This for you Dylan why did you have to go in leave me in this lonely world without my bro better of cold or alone but then I think of the memories that I have of you that's what keeps me moving days without you thats why you were my bro for life in till some jerk off had to take your life away from mine that's why I'm so alone with out my best friend my life is so cold with not being around you Guess what my friend you took away that's my number 1 friend that's why you have no heart because you took someones that everyone loves and that's why you are sick and thanks for being a d*** for being so selfish that's why he told me that you scare him well you just f***** up because he is in a better place witch you will never see or go that's why your so cold and such a fool for losing him because he was the best thing that ever happened to his mom thats why he talk about his mom 24/7 Unlike the fool who took his life That's why you have no live. That's my rap like or comments don't leave mean Comets like I said it's a rap about my friend so yea

This is from one of Dylan's friends in the springs. So touching and sad that a kid has these feelings and can express them in this manner. Mark do you see what you have done not only to Dylan and Cory but to the world. Now do you see why you are so hated? This is what Dylan told his friends about YOU! You selfish bastard.
March 7 at 10:23am

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 13, 2014, 09:08:13 AM »

I've read where others said he did this, now confirmed by Elaine.  Sick and twisted is right, imo.

Rebecca Lynn
"What has come to be called “uncontrollable rage” comes about as a result of not having developed maturity." Oh how I wish you had had ANY maturity to temper your rage. If so, we might not be here 479 days later. Maybe you'll finally learn how to control that anger of yours in prison. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/traversing-the-inner-terrain/201205/is-rage-choice
Is Rage a Choice?
www.psychologytoday.com
18 hours ago

Elaine Hatfield Maturity is def something he lacked. I remember when we got separated and he took one of each of my shoes because he felt he was entitled to 50% of everything...Remember this Michele Crosby Fulp?
16 hours ago

Michele Crosby Fulp Yeh My Laney!! Like it was yesterday. That sick SOB was proud of himself when he did it. Just one of the many incidents showing what a sick and twisted mind he has.
15 hours ago

The word "vindictive" popped up in my head as I this.  ^^^^^

vinˈdiktiv/Submit
adjective
having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.
"the criticism was both vindictive and personalized"
synonyms:   vengeful, revengeful, unforgiving, resentful, acrimonious, bitter; more...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 13, 2014, 09:20:45 AM »

Rebecca Lynn
Is Rage a Choice?
www.psychologytoday.com
18 hours ago

16 hours ago

15 hours ago

The word "vindictive" popped up in my head as I this.  ^^^^^

vinˈdiktiv/Submit
adjective
having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.
"the criticism was both vindictive and personalized"
synonyms:   vengeful, revengeful, unforgiving, resentful, acrimonious, bitter; more...

Absolutely!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: March 13, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »

(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/135751803262116

Betsy Horvath
Once we prove the why, we can prove the who.
Think we got both of those covered.
March 1 at 6:51am via mobile

Michael Hall Betsy, I think with this much a lot can be proven such as motive, premeditation and who is responsible. Warriors have been huge help with info as 1 person could not analyze, gather and catch everything. A wrongful death attorney will not have much research to do at all. It all starts long before Nov. 18th. and I am sure LE's files dwarf this by 10 fold.
Michael Hall's photo.

March 1 at 7:38am

Betsy Horvath tip of the iceburg Mike.
March 1 at 8:27am · Edited

Rebecca Colbert It is quite different to see all that info in a tangible form. It's been in my head but there, lined up in binders and boxes, it is REAL. Tick tock.
March 1 at 8:44am

Michael Hall Gloves are off?? He has no idea!! I am in search of the most successful wrongful death attorney I can find. Has nothing to do with money or assets as he has nothing. It has to do with Justice for Dylan needs to start now. I am done waiting. He wants to sit on his porch drunk yelling "f*** you asshole" as I drive by in the relentless search for his son?? He wants to stay out of La Plata County so he can forget?? Not a chance. F*** him.
March 1 at 8:50am

Betsy Horvath I'll bet with all the attorneys that I know, they can refer the best of the best. I would venture to say that there are people here that know of the absolute best attorney. Good thing is there is no statute of limitations on murder and no time constraint on civil court.
March 1 at 9:39am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 13, 2014, 09:52:27 AM »

Guessing from these posts that he's been back in Vallecito...

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/135921486578481

Katt Hawkins
Section 417.25
(1) (a) Every person who, except in self-defense, aims or points a laser scope, as defined in subdivision (b), or a laser pointer, as defined in subdivision (c), at another person in a threatening manner with the specific intent to cause a reasonable person fear of bodily harm is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for up to 30 days. For purposes of this section, the laser scope need not be attached to a firearm.

(b) As used in this section, "laser scope" means a portable battery-powered device capable of being attached to a firearm and capable of projecting a laser light on objects at a distance.

(c) As used in this section, "laser pointer" means any hand held laser beam device or demonstration laser product that emits a single point of light amplified by the stimulated emission of radiation that is visible to the human eye.

(2) (a) Any person who knowingly and willfully shines, points, or focuses the beam of a laser lighting device on an individual operating a motor vehicle, vessel, or aircraft commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b) Any person who knowingly and willfully shines, points, or focuses the beam of a laser lighting device on an individual operating a motor vehicle, vessel, or aircraft and such act results in bodily injury commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
March 3 at 10:22pm near Bayfield, CO

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/136050569898906

Katt Hawkins
Hey Markie! Did ya miss me??? Isn't it illegal to park your vehicle on a county road for days on end? What???? No one to plow your drive way? Strange since everyone loves you so much! Isn't that what you said? Everyone in this community loves you?? Where's the love Mark? OH that's right, you don't know how to love anyone, so how can anyone possibly love you back. Is that why you killed Dylan Mark? Cuz he couldn't love you the way he loved his Mutti and Mike? You just couldn't stand it. Your the type of POS that stands there screaming RESPECT ME, but never puts forth the effort to actually earn anyone's respect.

Possible snow again this weekend. Good luck with the plowing thing.
March 5 at 10:39pm

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/136325583204738?comment_id=155658&offset=0&total_comments=3

Calling Mark Redwine Do you shine your laser for every car that drives by?
March 10 at 9:57am

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 13, 2014, 10:13:57 AM »

This is so sad -- gosh! the amount of hate (which I understand) -- this case is begging to be solved!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 14, 2014, 12:49:49 PM »

This is so sad -- gosh! the amount of hate (which I understand) -- this case is begging to be solved!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 18, 2014, 02:02:44 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/749682108391728

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 29,766 like this
9 minutes ago ·

This weekend is bittersweet. We will celebrate the life of Dylan.

He will be missed, never ever forgotten.

We shall see each other again my friend.

Dylan, this is for you. We miss you.

http://youtu.be/H8g2zU5YnEw

Remembering Dylan
Jenna Price

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8g2zU5YnEw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/H8g2zU5YnEw</a>

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 23, 2014, 12:59:25 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20140321/NEWS01/140329936/For-county-Republicans-it

For county Republicans, it’s assembly time
Event features speeches, discussion about resolutions

By Sarah Mueller Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Friday, March 21, 2014 8:49pm

“I have no doubt I can serve you for four more years,” Sheriff Duke Schirard said.

This is Schirard’s sixth run for sheriff, and he spoke passionately about finding an answer in the Dylan Redwine case. The 13-year-old’s remains were found seven months after he went missing in 2012.

“We’re not going to quit,” he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 04, 2014, 11:57:00 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 05, 2014, 04:37:14 AM »

Thank you texasmom for your vigilance.  I check here often for your posts and continue to hope for justice for Dylan.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: April 05, 2014, 09:06:50 AM »

Thank you texasmom for your vigilance.  I check here often for your posts and continue to hope for justice for Dylan.

yes, thank you texasmom!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 05, 2014, 12:33:54 PM »

You're welcome, can and sister!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 05, 2014, 12:48:24 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-language-of-mark-redwine-analyzed_30.html

The Language of Mark Redwine Analyzed: Part Two

"Dylan, my prayers are with you and I love you very much. He was the light of my life and he meant everything to me." 

Mark Redwine, shortly after Dylan Redwine, 13, went missing.

Mark Redwine did not initiate the call to 911 about his son, but did so in a response to Dylan's mother, Elaine's call.

*When a child goes missing, the innocent parent does whatever necessary to help find the child; while the guilty parent does only what helps build a defense.  A guilty person will do the minimum possible to avoid being seen as guilty.

An innocent parent seeks to have a never-ending source of information flow, to help find the child, while the guilty parent:

*seeks to control information
*seeks to limit information
*seeks to hinder information
*does only what is necessary to alleviate pressure and concentration.

This will come out in the language.   

Mark Redwine has reacted, from the beginning, in a consistent manner.  He has consistently sought to control, reduce, and hinder the flow of information that would be useful in locating Dylan.

Mark Redwine's behavior is what brought suspicion upon him initially, but when he did finally speak out, we knew why it was he had avoided the camera.  Statement Analysis shows that he is deceptively withholding information about what happened to Dylan.  Even in late November, Mark Redwine refused to speak out for Dylan, even when challenged by Elaine.  He finally did speak out, however, and by going on the nationally televised "Dr. Phil Show", he allowed the nation to see what a deceptive man sounds like, as he was consistent in avoiding answering questions, much to the frustration of Dr. Phil, the polygrapher, and the audience.  The polygrapher finally said that Redwine avoids answering questions, instead choosing to answer questions not asked.  This is a clever technique, one of "control abusers"; those who will not suffer 'defeat' in a debate.  They are like the smug schoolboy who says "I know you are but what am I?" repeatedly, smirking as if he has just bested his opponent. 

Interviewer:  Do you have anything you want to say to Dylan?"

This was a good question as it allowed the parent to remind the child that he will be found.  Instead, Mark Redwine gave us information, just a week after Dylan went 'missing':

"Dylan, my prayers are with you and I love you very much. He was the light of my life and he meant everything to me."  This said, as he shook his head in the negative, right to left. 

We know that at this time, police gave no indication that Dylan was dead.  We know at this time a natural denial exists within parents, as hope springs eternal.

"He was the light of my life" but is no longer.
"He meant everything to me" but no longer. 

This is a perfect example of a guilty use of the past tense reference of a parent of a missing child, similar to Susan Smith, Casey Anthony, Billie Jean Dunn and others.  It is an indication that Mark Redwine knows or believes that the child is dead.  If police or circumstances have not indicated death, it is a strong indication of guilty knowledge.

In this case, by speaking out, Mark Redwine, on this date, told the nation, including the police, that he knows Dylan is dead.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 06, 2014, 12:18:34 PM »

Mark recently took Elaine back to court, trying to get money. 

One more filing (of pure harassment imo) on the seemingly never ending divorce proceedings.  Elaine originally filed for the divorce, that's why she's still listed as the petitioner, and he the respondent/defendant.

His new lawyer's name is Christian Hatfield, coincidence...I think not.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=137694323067864&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

Calling Mark Redwine

So... how much more will they allow? When will someone take a good hard look to see what's really going on here?. I see through you Mark Redwine, and I know you and why you do the things that you do.

I wonder if your choice of Attorney was by chance? I seriously doubt it. You always have your sick and twisted plausible deniability, but we know. Harassment or coincidence? Public document, public wants to know. Are you harassing your ex-wife, or was Christian "Hatfield" the only Attorney you could find? Freak.
March 30

Karin Hatfield Mark is seriously psychologically damaged. I truly think his guilt is driving him farther into insanity! He is just trying to get more money from Elaine because he STILL doesn't think he got enough after he was awarded both houses (he kept his in vallecito but also got the one in bayfield) because he didn't get any of Elaine's retirement (she didn't get any of his either) and he simply does not feel that he has enough. Most people would be ashamed of acting in that manner but he is so narcissistic that he feels entitled to it. He is just the lowest most laziest, greediest, villainous, murderous bastard....ever! I really don't understand how he could still look himself in the mirror without being repulsed and disgusted with what he has become!
March 30 at 9:38pm

Karin Hatfield No carol, he really doesn't have any retirement because he quit his job anytime the state got close to garnishing his wages because of back child support owed to Betsy Horvath. Then, he finally just stayed home and let elaine support him after Dylan was born because he didn't make enough to cover daycare costs anyway. He thinks elaine left the house in Durango with needed repairs which is the main reason he is taking her to court this time. To try and get her to pay him money. What he fails to realize is that the house was jointly owned so he was responsible for half the upkeep himself and mike put over 10,000 into that house not long before they had to move cause he replaced the carpet throughout and built a brand new deck. Mark just goes to court really to either get more money he THINKS is owed to him or to cause elaine misery, or both.
March 31 at 10:01am

Betsy Horvath Whenever Mark was behind in CS with me, he would wait until the last minute and then pay it. It was a freaking game to him, I had to spend money to get money to support the boys.
I had a heck of a time trying to get a garnishment or anything from him because he moved to NC (his boss testified AGAINST him in court). He would rather quit his job and let Elaine support not only Cory and Dylan, but she paid the CS for my children. Real classy of him huh? Stay at home, have your current wife pay your child support to your previous wife.
It's not over with him dragging Elaine to court. We got divorced in 1989 - that's when it was final. He took me to court in 2003. 14 YEARS LATER! For what? He agreed to relinquish his parental rights of the boys and allow my husband to adopt them. In exchange, I would forgive the arrearages and all future CS. His attorney filed the paperwork to have the CS forgiven, but never filed the paperwork to allow my husband to adopt the boys. They were in limbo land, MR legally didn't have to pay CS anymore, but the boys couldn't be adopted because he was legally still their father.
DES garnished all tax refunds for years, so once a year we got that money. Little did I know, he wasn't working, DES was actually garnishing ELAINE's refund, but since they were married she ended up taking the hit. He took me back to court to get those funds back. Yep, $9131.76, he wanted back. $9,131.76 of ELAINE's money that was given to support his children, HE wanted back. So Elaine pays CS to me, Mark gets the CS back from me. Who loses out on money for daily living- Brandon, Allen, Cory & Dylan. Who gains? MARK.

Now, in 2003 the boys were 17 & 19, I was ordered to pay HIM back, get that pay HIM back the money ELAINE earned. I asked at that time if his attorney would file the necessary documentation to allow the boys to be legally adopted. As of this writing, those papers have never been filed. The boys are forever legally his, yet he gave up financial responsibility of them years earlier.

BTW MR first filed papers in AZ in 1995, kind of blows his whole "she kidnapped the boys and I have no idea where they are" parental alienation theory to hell doesn't it?

Do you get the connection? MONEY. Yes, Elaine's days of Mark taking her to court for money are not over by a long shot.
March 31 at 11:10am

Betsy Horvath Money is his motivator
March 31 at 11:44am

Karin Hatfield I wouldn't say that mark won prior court visits but rather the system is set up that it's all based on a calculation of income. Elaine made a lot more that is why she had to pay child support to him if though she was the custodial parent. It was only when he could no longer say he ever really got the kids for overnights and that basically elaine was paying him child support when he never even got the kids to actually spend any of that support money on them (only on himself) when it was changed and he finally had to pay her instead ( and made ONE payment). As far as the division of property, colorado is a 50/50 state so he was entitled to half of her retirement. He just didn't like the pera rules so he refused to file the paperwork (twice). That was when he was just given the house instead. He is just greedy! He never wanted to work for anything but feels entitled to more than his fair share! I hope he gets burned today!
March 31 at 4:55pm

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/137770966393533?stream_ref=10

Katt Hawkins posted to‎ Calling Mark Redwine
March 31

Hello Again Mark,

Isn't public court great? I mean, I'm sure I could have found something better do to with my Monday than look at the back of your filthy head....um wait... nope.... pretty sure it made my day to sit and watch you squirm through your many lies. Be honest, did you really think that you would get away with that BS? $20,000 and you only had receipts for what ??? maybe $7000?

To bad the judge didn't think that because you owned the house when it was damaged that Lainie should pay for it. But the best part, really the best was watching you make an ass of yourself AGAIN! I mean how do you do it? You're trying to take everything she has from her, you got the house and now you want her to pay to clean up your shit? What was it you said again when you were asked if YOU removed all of your items and trash when you moved out?? Oh yeah... "She (Lainie) got the house and all my trash too." So arrogant you are. How's that working out for you by the way?

What really broke my heart was seeing my friend sob while the attorney's and judge discussed her deceased child, and there you sat with your "I couldn't give a shit attitude." Why Mark? Why don't you give a shit... Oh yeah!!! You killed him! You killed Dylan and then you sat in that court room and didn't give a shit that they were discussing him or the fact that he is deceased, because all you could do was think about the money you thought you were going to be awarded today?

Whatcha gonna do with your $70 Mark? HUH?? Wait I have suggestion, try getting that nasty shit shaved off your face and have someone cut those hideous fingernails.

Best of luck with your $70 bucks,

Katt

Michael Hall Oh F***++++ shined today. I bet his attorney is saying ummm Mark you said. Now he knows the lying asshole we all do. Make your bets now people. Dumb ass dont get what he wants so will we see a new attorney next go around?
March 31 at 10:36pm

Michael Hall Rodney that WD Case is coming sooner than you know.
March 31 at 11:14pm

Michael Hall Lost a bet to Katt today. I said 3 minutes before he lies and commits perjury and she said 2 minutes. I believe it was 58 seconds. What was i thinking?
March 31 at 11:34pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=137751579728805&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&comment_id=18132&offset=0&total_comments=53

Elaine Hatfield Thank you all for your support and well wishes during this process. It has been a rough couple of days and on the drive home I was very emotional about it. I struggle daily to come to terms with how my life has changed and how I have to keep living without Dylan and sometimes I feel I cant. But then I read your comments and I know that I have this wonderful group of warriors behind me so I keep on keeping on. Love to you all and thank you again!
April 2 at 11:44am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 06, 2014, 12:43:23 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 08, 2014, 08:46:27 AM »

Good grief -- what a legend in his own mind Mark is --

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.