April 24, 2024, 08:34:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494980 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: April 12, 2014, 12:57:32 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 13, 2014, 12:31:17 PM »

I keep hoping there's a good reason that an arrest has not been made yet, and that Justice will still eventually be served.  I'm glad other actions are in the works as well.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/138521012985195

Michael Hall
Rough day yesterday for someone I see. He wanted to play his game and got punched in the mouth. I would like to make his weekend better. I am not counting the days he has walked free because it actually pisses me off. Instead I am counting the days down until we drive to Denver to deliver all of the documentation for the Wrongful Death suit. That Number for your information MR is “20”. It would have been sooner but under estimated just how much you changed your story, contradicted yourself and how much you lied to LE along with where you have been see by others in the community. But no fear MR nothing will be missed because there are 4 people working full time and have been for some time putting all this together. You should be proud because when I thanked them for all the hours and hard work they are putting in they said “Thank you but we are doing it for Dylan” You see you may have felt you won a victory on the night of Nov 18th, 2012 but Dylan will prevail. Not only in this case but the ones to follow.

Ps. After everything is taken from you including your house don’t forget to leave the garage door opener on the counter. It will cost you $70.00 if you don’t.
Yesterday at 9:10am

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: April 13, 2014, 01:11:17 PM »

Picture of Dylan from 2005, so precious!

Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203605908374899&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.stewart.1460693/posts/644187735651946?stream_ref=10

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 13, 2014, 04:05:29 PM »

thanks texasmom for the updates.
It is precious indeed!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 18, 2014, 09:46:35 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152411501788064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=1

Elaine Hatfield One of the last Easters we had with you bubby. Easter will never be the same without you and Oma coloring eggs with us. I remember the Easter egg hunts so fondly. I miss you Dyl.
April 16 at 2:07pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 18, 2014, 01:42:29 PM »

Dylan's cousin Kaitlyn, Colton, and their brand new baby boy, Kaiden James.  So happy for them!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=718617711494766&set=a.101532496536627.3504.100000396308181&type=1&stream_ref=10

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 20, 2014, 11:58:48 AM »

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 25, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1488342904712883&set=o.106616159509014&type=1&comment_id=1488505151363325&offset=0&total_comments=5

Michael Hall I have said it many times to many people. Dr. Phil did Mark a huge favor by only airing what he did. People that say that show was all about ratings? 5 hrs of taping and he aired the 1hr and 15 minutes that put Mark in the best light possible so what does that tell you. Some day the entire tape will surface. To see the entire back stage interrogation with Jack and Mark there was no need to hook him up to the poly machine. I seen many tears in the studio audience that day because it was so obvious he did the unthinkable, and to see Elaine turn around in her chair, look at me with tears rolling down her face and say "He killed him" I can't even put that kind of hurt I felt or seen into words.
8 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2014, 04:48:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/837421386287254?stream_ref=1

Elaine Hatfield posted on ‎Justice for DYLAN Redwine
April 24 at 11:50am ·

To all of you who have been such passionate and persistent warriors on behalf of Dylan, Thank you. We work every day on bringing Justice for Dylan and feel confident in our ability to make this happen. As I write this, tears stream down my face because no matter what type of Justice is served my sweet baby will never come home and that is something none of us can change. But please keep fighting for Dylan and remember him in your daily lives. Love like you have never loved because you never know when it may be your last day. Blessings to all of you. Dylan's mutti.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152432421658064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=1&source=11&stream_ref=10

August 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: April 26, 2014, 06:49:37 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: May 03, 2014, 09:14:52 AM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/05/03/father-of-dylan-redwine-taken-into-custody/2128630/

Father of Dylan Redwine taken into custody
Melissa B Blasius, Nicole Vap, and Brian Willie, KUSA 6:36 a.m. MDT May 3, 2014

(Photo: Villanueva-Tolin, Raquel)

DENVER – 9Wants to Know has learned the father of murdered teen Dylan Redwine was taken into custody overnight by Denver police and transported to Denver Health Medical Center via ambulance.

Mark Redwine of Bayfield, Colorado, called 9Wants to Know investigator Melissa Blasius around 2:30 a.m. Saturday from a street corner in Denver.

Redwine said he has spent the past few days driving around the state looking for a new place to live. He called 9Wants to Know, Saturday morning, because he thought police had him surrounded near a friend's home.

9Wants to Know has no indication that Saturday morning's police incident has anything to do with Dylan's disappearance and death.

When asked if he had anything to share with the public, he said, "I'm already demonstrating that I'm willing to cooperate, I have done that every time from the beginning." Redwine continued, "I have never refused to talk to them and I've never lawyered up. What do I need a lawyer for? I've never done anything to Dylan."

Redwine was taken to Denver Health Medical Center Saturday morning. An officer on the scene indicated Mark Redwine may be confused or drunk. Denver Police are not commenting in his current condition or status. La Plata county detectives who are investigating Dylan Redwine's disappearance and murder have been notified about Saturday's situation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: May 03, 2014, 11:07:30 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pinerivertimes/posts/690264574353371?stream_ref=1

Pine River Times
18 mins ·

Mark Redwine was taken into custody Friday night, according to 9News in Denver. The following is from their website:

The father of murdered teen Dylan Redwine was briefly taken into custody overnight by Denver police and transported to Denver Health Medical Center via ambulance.

Mark Redwine of Bayfield, Colorado, called 9Wants to Know investigator Melissa Blasius around 2:30 a.m. Saturday from a street corner in Denver.

Redwine said he has spent the past few days driving around the state looking for a new place to live. He called 9Wants to Know, Saturday morning, because he thought police had him surrounded at a central Denver intersection. Denver police tell 9Wants to Know that they were actually responding to a 911 call about someone acting irrationally.

When asked if he had anything to share with the public, he said, "I'm already demonstrating that I'm willing to cooperate, I have done that every time from the beginning." Redwine continued, "I have never refused to talk to them and I've never lawyered up. What do I need a lawyer for? I've never done anything to Dylan."

An officer on the scene indicated Mark Redwine may be confused.

Dylan was visiting his father in Bayfield for Thanksgiving when he went missing on Nov. 19, 2012. The disappearance prompted a state-wide search for the boy. Some of his remains were found in June 2013, about a mile from his father's home.

9Wants to Know has no indication that Saturday morning's police incident has anything to do with Dylan's disappearance and death. Denver Police say Redwine is not currently in police custody and he will be free to go upon release from the hospital.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office, which is investigating Dylan Redwine's disappearance and murder, has been notified about Saturday's situation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: May 03, 2014, 11:35:01 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/mark-redwine-father-of-murdered-dylan-redwine-transported-to-hospital-early-saturday-morning

Mark Redwine, father of murdered Dylan Redwine, taken to Denver hospital early Saturday morning
Mark Redwine not arrested, police confirm
Justin Adams
9:01 AM, May 3, 2014
19 mins ago

"He has not been arrested," said Sonny Jackson, Denver police spokesman. "We had a 911 call around 2 a.m. from a party about a welfare check. We sent an ambulance, picked him up and took him to the hospital."

Jackson stressed that Redwine was not taken into custody.

Investigators have not named a suspect in connection with the death of Dylan Redwine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: May 03, 2014, 11:43:20 AM »

http://**/news/ci_25690614/dylan-redwines-father-hospitalized-denver

Cops and Courts
Dylan Redwine's father hospitalized in Denver
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post
Posted:   05/03/2014 08:04:10 AM MDTAdd a Comment
Updated:   05/03/2014 09:27:52 AM MDT

The father of a 13-year-old boy whose remains were discovered last summer near his home in southwest Colorado was taken by ambulance to a Denver hospital early Saturday morning, authorities say.

"He has not been arrested," said Sonny Jackson, Denver police spokesman. "We had a 911 call around 2 a.m. from a party at Fox and Ellsworth. We sent an ambulance, picked him up and took him to the hospital."

Jackson did not say what injuries, if any, were sustained by Mark Redwine, the father of Dylan Redwine, or whether he was being held for a psychological evaluation.

Mark Redwine called a 9News reporter at 2:30 a.m. and said he was at a street corner in Denver, the TV station reported Saturday.

The TV station is also reporting that Redwine, who is from Bayfield, Colo., said he had spent the past few days driving around the state looking for a new place to live. He told the reporter he thought police had him surrounded near a friend's home.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #654 on: May 03, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »

DAMN, got the notice on my Facebook and thought they had finally arrested him.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: May 09, 2014, 12:16:38 AM »

I was hoping the day had finally come too, huge disappointment.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: May 09, 2014, 12:24:16 AM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/05/03/father-of-dylan-redwine-taken-into-custody/2128630/

Dylan Redwine's father released from hospital

Melissa B Blasius, Nicole Vap, and Brian Willie, KUSA 10:07 p.m. MDT May 3, 2014

DENVER – 9Wants to Know has learned the father of Dylan Redwine has been released from Denver Health Medical Center after a bizarre early morning interaction with police led to a psychological evaluation.

Mark Redwine of Bayfield, Colorado, called 9Wants to Know investigator Melissa Blasius around 2:30 a.m. Saturday from a street corner in Denver. He said he thought police had him surrounded at a central Denver intersection.

Denver police tell 9Wants to Know that they were actually responding to a 911 call about someone acting irrationally who was possibly armed. After he was picked up, no weapon was found on Redwine. However, Redwine tells 9Wants to Know he had two guns in his truck nearby. He says he does not believe he is a danger to himself or others.

After his release from the hospital, Redwine told 9Wants to Know he was experiencing some paranoia at the time of the police incident. He attributes his state to a combination of feeling "stalked" by "haters", "monitored" by police, and "self-medicating".

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 09, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »

I was hoping the day had finally come too, huge disappointment.   

Me too. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: May 10, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

Cops and Courts

Mark Redwine explains SWAT hallucination and quest to find all of his son's remains

By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post

Posted:   05/10/2014 02:36:33 PM MDTAdd a Comment | Updated:   about 5 hours ago

Mark Redwine's vision of SWAT officers circling him on an abandoned Denver street last week was partly an illusion triggered by bad vision and a "pararnoid" manifestation driven by blame-seeking cops and finger-pointing neighbors in his "hater-hood," he says.

"There's a group of people who constantly drive by my house to see what I am doing," Redwine said in a lengthy phone interview Friday afternoon from his home in rural southwest Colorado near the Vallecito Reservoir. "I let my emotions get the best of me."

Redwine was describing the circumstances that led to Denver police officers grabbing him on a Denver street corner at 2 a.m. on May 3, and taking him to a locked mental health ward at Denver Health Medical Center.

Redwine reported that his 13-year-old son Dylan vanished on Nov. 19, 2012 during a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit to his home. A few bones and clothing of the Colorado Springs' eighth grade were discovered in late June about 10 miles north of Redwine's house.

"It's only a mile away as the crow flies," Redwine said. "I can see it from my front porch."

The pressure he has been under has been building for 17 months.

He said that while La Plata County Sheriff's Department investigators have publicly stated that he is not a suspect, their repeated illogical searches of his home and trucks are intended to cast suspicion on him.

"I think they are just grasping at straws or they didn't do a very thorough search the first time. Obviously, I have nothing to hide," Redwine said. "Anyone who knows me, knows I would never do anything to harm Dylan."

He said after authorities repeatedly searched his home with his permission immediately after his son's disappearance and after serving him subsequently with search warrants, they have never found anything "with evidentiary value."

The latest search warrant was served on Feb. 5. They took his Dodge pickup truck. It didn't make sense to him because when he picked up Dylan at the Durango airport on the evening of Nov. 18, he was driving his Chevy pickup truck, he said.

In the same month he called the trucking company where he works and asked for a leave of absence. That's when he noticed how frequently neighbors drove on his road, staring at his house.

The finger pointing is orchestrated by his "angry ex-wife," Elaine Redwine, who lives in Colorado Springs, Redwine said. She is bent on ruining his life, a quest that overshadows her desire even to find out what really happened to her son, he said. He added that she has repeatedly declined his overtures to meet face-to-face to talk about what could have happened to Dylan in a constructive way.

"My wife is the president and CEO of the haterhood," Redwine said.

His leave of absence backfired though.

"A cloud of doubt hangs over me," he said. "I was going stir crazy. I had to get out."

He said he drove to Denver, where he has friends and relatives, to scout out trucking companies that would hire him. He called a reporter from 9News in the early morning hours and told a reporter that he saw SWAT officers.

"I thought I was being surrounded by a SWAT team," Redwine said in his interview with the newspaper. "I hadn't slept for --"

He said he has been living in the country for so long that the bright lights of Denver affected him.

"I'm not used to it," he said.

Also his deteriorating eyesight — he sees a halo and starbursts — combined with "all the stress and anxiety and not understanding what happened" to Dylan together triggered an optical illusion.

"I wasn't a threat to myself or others," he explained.

While he was speaking with someone on his cellular phone near Fox Street and Ellsworth Avenue that Saturday, an officer snuck up to him from behind, reached around his waist and grabbed his arms while another officer took his cellular phone.

He was taken to DHMC for a 72-hour mental health hold.

"I can understand their concern," Redwine said. "It wasn't that I was acting that irrationally."

He said he was released by 2 p.m. in the afternoon and drove home. He said all Redwine wants is to find the rest of his boy's remains in hopes that will resolve the mystery of what happened to his son because so far there isn't enough evidence to prove what happened.

"I don't know how any scenario - no matter how far-fetched it may seem - can be absolutely eliminated as a possibility," Redwine said.

Kirk Mitchell: 303-954-1206, denverpost.com/coldcases or twitter.com/kmitchelldp

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: May 10, 2014, 09:09:30 PM »

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find?source=rss#

comment from the above article...

SweetPeaSTL • 14 minutes ago

Number of words in this article pertaining to Dylan (Dylan, son, boy's)......8

Number of words in this article pertaining to Elaine (Elaine, she, her, *wife )(*which is absolutely *not true- it's *ex-wife, thank you!!!l))...8

Number of words in this article pertaining to Mark himself (per himself., I'm assuming) (his, my, I, him, me, I'm)........ 55

Could it be more obvious who this is *really about - and who it has been about all along? And once, just once, couldn't a reporter check the facts before writing this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.