April 24, 2024, 07:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 495015 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: May 10, 2014, 09:11:35 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 10, 2014, 10:45:58 PM »

I stand with Elaine, because she stands for Dylan.

But Elaine didn't convince me he did it, HE DID.

And imo, Elaine doesn't need to orchestrate disdain or hatred toward someone believed to have murdered his own 13 year old son! 

Why he's free to sit and watch the neighbors drive by or put on a show on the streets of Denver, and call his favorite reporter to make sure there's video of him on his way to the psycho ward is beyond me, he should be in jail for murder! 

JMO

Justice for Dylan!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 11, 2014, 12:22:59 AM »

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

Cops and Courts

Mark Redwine explains SWAT hallucination and quest to find all of his son's remains

By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post

Posted:   05/10/2014 02:36:33 PM MDTAdd a Comment | Updated:   about 5 hours ago

He said after authorities repeatedly searched his home with his permission immediately after his son's disappearance and after serving him subsequently with search warrants, they have never found anything "with evidentiary value."

The latest search warrant was served on Feb. 5. They took his Dodge pickup truck. It didn't make sense to him because when he picked up Dylan at the Durango airport on the evening of Nov. 18, he was driving his Chevy pickup truck, he said.

In the same month he called the trucking company where he works and asked for a leave of absence. That's when he noticed how frequently neighbors drove on his road, staring at his house.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/10/dylan/8449/9/

May 10, 2014, 2:07 pm

La Plata County: Dylan Redwine vanishes on Thanksgiving trip to father’s home

Two months later on Aug. 14, investigators served yet another search warrant on Mark Redwine. Along with La Plata County deputies, FBI and CBI agents searched his home again.

They took a swath of dark carpet from his bedroom and took one of his doorjambs for testing.

On Feb. 5, they served him with a warrant to search his Chevy pickup truck, which didn’t make any sense to him because he had only driven his son around in his Dodge pickup truck.

They were looking for blood or DNA evidence, he said.

Redwine called the cross-country trucking company he works for later that month and asked for a leave of absence, he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 11, 2014, 01:45:43 AM »

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/10/dylan/8449/

May 10, 2014, 2:07 pm
La Plata County: Dylan Redwine vanishes on Thanksgiving trip to father’s home
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post

Mark Redwine said he is haunted by the perplexing disappearance of his 13-year-old son Dylan during a Thanksgiving visit in November 2012.

There are so many possibilities, and all of them seem a little far-fetched, but because something odd did happen, one of those unlikely explanations has to be right. The boy who he never argued with didn’t just vanish into thin air.

He ponders so many different scenarios: Dylan is picked up while he is hitchhiking by someone he trusted, only to be kidnapped; Dylan goes fishing and a bear attacks and kills him; someone breaks into his home and snatches his son; Dylan is distraught because of his parents’ breakup and wanders into the forest.

“What is out of the realm of possibility is that I would do anything to my son,” Mark Redwine said in lengthy interview Friday, during which he offered rambling explanations about his own version of what became of Dylan.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/10/dylan/8449/10/

(Page 10 of 10)

Mark Redwine said his son Cory sent him a text message accusing him of trying to run away. He said he understands his sons angst and doesn’t hold it against him because of the circumstances.

What frustrates Mark Redwine the most now, he says, is his perception that law enforcement officers haven’t found enough evidence to prove what became of his son. He said his number one priority is finding his son’s remains in hope that they will find something definitive.

The coroner has no evidence that is sufficient to even prove how his son died: by a fall or foul play.

One theory that he believes hasn’t been adequately considered is his son’s state of mind.

He said that it would not have been impossible for him to climb into the rugged mountains north of his home on his own, because “he’s been up here for years. It’s not like he didn’t know the area.” Going in a northerly direction would take him away from his friends, who live east of his home, not towards them, he added.

“I don’t know why he would be on foot going up there,” Mark Redwine said.

“Over time, with his age, this whole situation with the divorce. His emotions – he could have been bottling things up. I can’t help thinking, looking back on things, that may have had an impact on him,” Redwine said.

When asked whether he is implying his son walked into the woods to commit suicide, he emphasized that he is not suggesting suicide, but that it is no more implausible than other potential causes including an encounter with a bear, for example.

“There is no clear path that anyone can say without any doubt that one theory explains what happened,” he said. “With a passage of time I don’t think anyone has handled this better than I have.”

“I’m not aware of any new developments,” Mark Redwine said.

He said he will join efforts to track the rest of his son’s bones in hopes that whatever they find will settle the mystery of what happened to Dylan.

Anyone with information that could help solve this case is asked to call the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department at 970-385-2900.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 11, 2014, 01:47:18 AM »

Justice for Dylan!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 11, 2014, 07:55:19 AM »

Justice for Dylan!   

Justice for Dylan!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 11, 2014, 12:59:55 PM »

To my knowledge the sheriff's office has not changed their view on what happened to Dylan.

Article from June 2013, right after Dylan's remains were found.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southwestern-colorado/dylan-redwine-homicide-investigation-deputies-confirm-they-are-looking-for-a-killer

Dylan Redwine wasn't killed by animals, search on for boy's killer, sheriff's office says

Redwine disappeared in November

By Phil Tenser, Lance Hernandez
Posted 10:10 AM, Jun 28, 2013
Updated 1:36 AM, Jun 29, 2013

DURANGO, Colo. - The La Plata County Sheriff's Office confirms to 7NEWS that they are looking for a killer in the death of missing teenager Dylan Redwine.

"This is an active homicide investigation," La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender told 7NEWS.

"The information we have is there is no reason for Dylan to go to Middle Mountain and there is no indication he did it on his own," Bender said.

Bender also said death by wild animals has also been ruled out.

Bender said officials have not identified anyone as a suspect. When asked if family members had been ruled out, Bender reiterated, "We have not labeled anyone as a suspect."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 11, 2014, 04:43:35 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20140503/NEWS01/140509866/Mark-Redwine-taken-to-hospital-in-Denver

Mark Redwine taken to hospital in Denver
Sheriff sends investigators to seek interview

By Amy Maestas Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Saturday, May 03, 2014 8:17pm

Denise Hess, a close friend of Elaine Redwine who played a major role in organizing volunteer efforts in trying to find the missing boy, said she wasn’t sure why Redwine would alert the news media regarding the situation in Denver.

“I don’t understand his thinking behind that,” she said. “I do have my own opinions. I think it was a stupid attempt for attention.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 13, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=141036136067016&set=a.106616502842313.220.106616159509014&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 13, 2014, 11:42:36 PM »

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 19, 2014, 12:21:53 AM »

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/10/dylan/8449/9/

“It’s sad to hear he’s no longer with us, but it’s better than not knowing, wondering every single second of every single day,” Cory Redwine told a Herald reporter. “It’s nice to have closure. We found Dylan. That doesn’t really mean all that much if we can’t find justice and bring peace for him.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 19, 2014, 12:34:02 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/669281609767900

Elaine Hatfield posted to Justice for DYLAN Redwine
2 hours ago ·

I don’t post much anymore as I have such difficulty writing without tears streaming from my face and it makes it very difficult to see and to write, but I need to say thank you. To all of you for not giving up on us and for not giving up on Dylan. I still struggle daily and know that I will for eternity. Even when justice is served it will not bring my baby back but at least he will know that we never gave up on him and did whatever we could to make sure the person who did this to him suffers as much as he may have during his last few hours on this mortal earth. I am not a vengeful person, I am a peaceful person but the minute my son was murdered my entire being changed. I wasn’t done being Dylan’s mother, there was so much more we should have done and so much we looked forward to doing together. His first date, first car, going to high school, going to Alaska, being an uncle when the time came, all these things. And so for those of you who criticize me for seeking vengeance or pointing fingers all I can say to you is you have obviously not been in a position where you have lost someone so special and been in a position where you know the person who is being accused of doing this is actually quite capable of doing something like this. To the rest of you warriors, thank you. Dylan thanks you too. Talk to him, he can hear us all now and I know he would appreciate it. RIP my son. You are gone but you will never be forgotten. Elaine

Never forgotten...

Justice for Dylan! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: May 19, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »

The day can't come soon enough when I come to this thread and we can have discussion on the arrest and trial of the person responsible for the murder of Dylan Redwine. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: May 19, 2014, 09:02:24 PM »

The day can't come soon enough when I come to this thread and we can have discussion on the arrest and trial of the person responsible for the murder of Dylan Redwine. 

Every day I hope today's the day!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: May 20, 2014, 08:16:07 PM »

Every day I hope today's the day!   

Amen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 23, 2014, 12:38:41 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XEuiCl4r8

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8</a>

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: May 23, 2014, 09:59:41 AM »

Heartwarming
Heartbreaking

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 23, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »

Heartwarming
Heartbreaking

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: May 23, 2014, 07:09:56 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.657232330972828.1073741825.657231774306217/841014035927989/?type=1

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 28, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=507884369340872&set=a.119591181503528.14998.100003579413329&type=1

Ashley Hall
The Jumbotron at Fenway Park at the Red Sox game my Dad and Elaine are at right now in Boston! Dylan would of been the happiest boy alive to be on the Jumbotron at a Red Sox game! This just goes to show there are so many Dylan warriors out there keeping his spirit alive and our family is truly blessed to have gained each and everyone of you as our support system. — feeling blessed with Cory Redwine, Justin Hall, Michael Hall, Elaine Hatfield and Krystal Guilliams.
2 hrs near Colorado Springs, CO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.