April 18, 2024, 03:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494224 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: June 08, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 08, 2014, 11:17:44 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20140607/NEWS01/140609609/Dylan-Redwine-death-subject-of-cold-case-blog-

Dylan Redwine death subject of cold case blog
Denver writer investigates Colorado’s unsolved cases

By Ann Butler Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Saturday, June 07, 2014 8:37pm

The tragic story of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, which made national headlines, was recently the subject of The Denver Post’s Cold Case Blog.

Post staff writer Kirk Mitchell creates the blog.

“It was such a big story, and we hadn’t updated it in a while,” he said in a phone interview about how he selected the case, “but probably the biggest thing was that the week before, Dylan’s dad was in Denver and ended up in the hospital on a mental-health hold.”

Mark Redwine was released from the hold 12 hours later when it was determined that he wasn’t a threat to himself or others.

In his blog, Mitchell was able to interview Mark Redwine and reconstructed the sequence of events in a lengthy recap using stories reported in the Post, The Durango Herald and other media outlets.

“What is out of the realm of possibility is that I would do anything to my son,” Redwine told Mitchell in May. Mitchell went on to say that Redwine “had offered rambling explanations about his own version of what became of Dylan.”

Dylan disappeared during a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit to his father in November 2012. Numerous scenarios have been posited, but all that has been verified was that he last texted a friend about 8 p.m. the day before his disappearance. Mark Redwine ran errands alone the next morning because he said he couldn’t get Dylan to wake up. His son was gone when he returned.

A task force working out of the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office was organized, with members from the Colorado and Federal bureaus of investigation. Hundreds of people volunteered for searches at Vallecito, where Dylan disappeared, and more than $50,000 was raised as a reward through CrimeStoppers.

On June 26, 2013, during a search on Middle Mountain, searchers found bones that were identified as Dylan’s. Investigators said the cause of death was homicide, but no additional details have been released.

“I have to say what we’ve been saying all along,” said Dan Bender, spokesman for the sheriff’s office, on Friday. “This is an ongoing investigation, and we can’t release any details on what evidence has or has not been found.”

Bender said he wasn’t aware of any calls with leads on the case prompted by Mitchell’s blog.

“There are so many possibilities,” Mitchell wrote about Redwine’s thinking process, “and all of them seem a little far-fetched, but because something did happen, one of those explanations has to be right. The boy who he never argued with didn’t just vanish into thin air.”

“I consider how much information I can get about various cases, how compelling the story is and if there is any new information,” he said.

In Dylan’s case, there was enough information to write one of Mitchell’s longer blogs, 10 pages, as opposed to the average two to five.

What does he think happened to Dylan Redwine?

“It all seems to be pointing to one person,” Mitchell said, “but everyone might be wrong. I’d be very surprised if it ever gets solved. It just seems like there’s not enough evidence.”

https://www.facebook.com/WarriorsforDylan/posts/247027602154466?comment_id=247051412152085&offset=0&total_comments=16

Michael Hall So, MR says he and Dylan NEVER argued? Well if that was the case Dylan would be down stairs sleeping in his room right now. I also believe all the texts LE has to and from Dylan's phone to his Mother and Brother just may prove that to be a very false statement. JMO
39 mins

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 11, 2014, 09:33:35 AM »

From the comments on the Durango Herald article:

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20140607/NEWS01/140609609/Dylan-Redwine-death-subject-of-cold-case-blog-

Lisa Bourque
In response to the last paragraph of this article....I'm surprised it isn't solved. The real question here is why isn't Mark Redwine, with the evidence that is stacked against him, not even listed as a suspect? They have no other suspects because there are no other suspects...YET they have one suspect and wont name him. Every person in this county should be questioning this. I repeat...EVERY person in this county should be questioning this. It is not okay that a boy was found in pieces on Middle Mountain in Vallecito and the person who's home has been entered and investigated from the FBI to CBI and La plata County Sherriff's office is not even named a suspect. Given what has been pulled from that house, from the conversations that man has had on national television, to being the last person who has seen him and to his actions thereafter including HANDING OUT BUSINESS CARDS AFTER HIS BODY WAS FOUND AT HIS MEMORIAL THAT SAY "FIND MISSING DYLAN REDWINE" - Jesus, who DOES THIS?..... and let's not forget - a failed polygraph...the fact he is NOT a suspect is VERY suspect in and of itself. If this case suddenly starts taking form again around September and October with virtually no new evidence when there is an election of our sheriff in November.....that department needs a lawsuit slapped on it for negligence and delay of justice. Period.
June 9 at 4:59pm

Lisa Bourque
And here is a newsflash....those "chicken little the sky is falling helicopters are chasing me media publicity stunts" being pulled by the clown that appears to be running this circus, aka Mark Redwine....are a mockery of our judicial system. AND he gets his weapons back after all that? What if anything about what he pulled in the streets of Denver seems apropos for him getting access to his weapons again? Sadly the circus that is Mark Redwine is a slap in his child's face. The one who is no longer here to tell the truth of what happened that night he reluctantly flew into La plata county and never was seen again. This is the most disgusting show of justice I have ever witnessed in my life.
June 9 at 5:08pm

Justice for Dylan!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 11, 2014, 11:22:41 AM »

I can't even begin to comprehend how painful and frustrating this is for Dylan's family, friends, and loved ones.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 11, 2014, 07:22:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10152462287968954?fref=nf

Kevin Torres
16 mins ·

I spent the last four hours in a courtroom with Elaine Redwine and Mark Redwine. Elaine asked a magistrate for a permanent protection order placed against Mark. I'll have details from Colorado Springs on 9NEWS at 6pm.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: June 11, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/11/dyan-redwine-court-mom-dad/10340027/

Dylan Redwine's mom denied protection order
Kevin Torres, KUSA 5:25 p.m. MDT June 11, 2014

COLORADO SPRINGS – The mother of Dylan Redwine told a magistrate judge on Wednesday she fears her ex-husband might try to harm her and asked for a permanent civil protection order placed against him.

After four hours of testimony, the court denied her request.

Back in May, Elaine Redwine filed for a temporary protection order against Mark Redwine after he was hospitalized in Denver. Police officers discovered Mark Redwine on a random street in Denver standing outside his vehicle. Inside his vehicle, the officers found several guns registered to Mark Redwine.

Court documents show Elaine Redwine said the following to a judge, "My ex-husband was taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation based on his paranoia of his involvement in the death of our son Dylan Redwine".

Elaine Redwine went on to say in the documents, "[Mark] stressed to the Denver cops how much he hated me and ranted about that."

On Wednesday, Elaine Redwine's attorney James Chalat asked the court to relinquish Mark Redwine's guns, claiming they're a threat to Elaine.

From the very beginning, Elaine Redwine believed Mark Redwine had something to do with the disappearance of their son, Dylan.

Investigators discovered only a few of Dylan's remains on Middle Mountain. To this day, the La Plata County Sheriff's Department believes he was murdered.

Wednesday's ruling also allows Mark Redwine to keep his guns.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: June 11, 2014, 08:09:52 PM »

No protection order?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: June 12, 2014, 11:02:13 AM »

No protection order?   

what is the blazes is wrong with that judge?????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 12, 2014, 06:29:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/WarriorsforDylan/posts/248068242050402

Elaine Hatfield‎ posted on Dylan Redwine Warriors
5 hrs ·

A big shout out to all those in La Plata County who are still watching out for Dylan and I. Someone recognized Dylan's bike that was at Mark's at the local thrift store and I was able to obtain it. While this may sound like such a trivial piece of property it was Dylan's and since there are no new memories we will have with him I have to hold onto the past. Besides once it gets fixed it will make a great first bike for my grand-baby. ♥

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 12, 2014, 06:35:04 PM »

5 hrs ·

A big shout out to all those in La Plata County who are still watching out for Dylan and I. Someone recognized Dylan's bike that was at Mark's at the local thrift store and I was able to obtain it. While this may sound like such a trivial piece of property it was Dylan's and since there are no new memories we will have with him I have to hold onto the past. Besides once it gets fixed it will make a great first bike for my grand-baby. ♥

What a jerk he is... Could not use the word I really wanted to call him.

Good for her!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 13, 2014, 09:50:08 AM »

hmmm, interesting if true imo.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/878253658867905?comment_id=878552485504689&offset=0&total_comments=88

Find Missing Dylan Redwine I guess when your child is murdered you do have to talk to people, especially since he was the last person to see Dylan. I certainly don't expect Mark to speak with me, I don't expect him to speak with anyone but LE. I do believe that Mark is a liar and I do believe he murdered Dylan, but that's my own opinion and I've never asked him to meet me or to even speak to me. He may want to be left alone, but I'm not sure that's going to happen, he may not have been named a suspect in this case, but they certainly haven't looked at anyone but him, and I think that's very telling. Does the man have anything left in his house? I heard LE was there 2 days ago and took all of his furniture, etc.. sounds like they think he did it too.
20 hours ago

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 14, 2014, 09:17:34 AM »

hmmm, interesting if true imo.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/878253658867905?comment_id=878552485504689&offset=0&total_comments=88

Find Missing Dylan Redwine I guess when your child is murdered you do have to talk to people, especially since he was the last person to see Dylan. I certainly don't expect Mark to speak with me, I don't expect him to speak with anyone but LE. I do believe that Mark is a liar and I do believe he murdered Dylan, but that's my own opinion and I've never asked him to meet me or to even speak to me. He may want to be left alone, but I'm not sure that's going to happen, he may not have been named a suspect in this case, but they certainly haven't looked at anyone but him, and I think that's very telling. Does the man have anything left in his house? I heard LE was there 2 days ago and took all of his furniture, etc.. sounds like they think he did it too.
20 hours ago

I hope he is sleeping on a dirty floor and eating out of a can.  He doesn't deserve that IMO.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: June 14, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »

5 hrs ·

What a jerk he is... Could not use the word I really wanted to call him.

Good for her!

yes caddy, good for her!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 14, 2014, 12:11:38 PM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/11/dyan-redwine-court-mom-dad/10340027/

COLORADO SPRINGS – The mother of Dylan Redwine told a magistrate judge on Wednesday she fears her ex-husband might try to harm her and asked for a permanent civil protection order placed against him.

Back in May, Elaine Redwine filed for a temporary protection order against Mark Redwine after he was hospitalized in Denver. Police officers discovered Mark Redwine on a random street in Denver standing outside his vehicle. Inside his vehicle, the officers found several guns registered to Mark Redwine.

Court documents show Elaine Redwine said the following to a judge, "My ex-husband was taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation based on his paranoia of his involvement in the death of our son Dylan Redwine".

Elaine Redwine went on to say in the documents, "[Mark] stressed to the Denver cops how much he hated me and ranted about that."

On Wednesday, Elaine Redwine's attorney James Chalat asked the court to relinquish Mark Redwine's guns, claiming they're a threat to Elaine.

From the very beginning, Elaine Redwine believed Mark Redwine had something to do with the disappearance of their son, Dylan.

Investigators discovered only a few of Dylan's remains on Middle Mountain. To this day, the La Plata County Sheriff's Department believes he was murdered.

From the video:

(Watch him while he makes this statement.)   

Mark Redwine: 

1:36 on the video

Welll... I don't believe the threat was real but you know as the judge indicated we have both been affected by the loss of our son

He acts like he's not the accused?!!!  SMH

You don't believe the threat was real?  YOU DON'T KNOW?  Of course you do, and it was real.  But once again, the murderer blames the victim.  Yeah I went out bought a couple guns loaded them in my truck, self medicated myself to the point of hallucinating about halos and SWAT teams and helicopters...made a total ass of myself on the streets of Denver, ranting and raving about my ex-wife...called 9news to make sure my act got some air time...but if that was in any way threatening to Elaine it's all Dylan's fault!

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20140607/NEWS01/140609609/Dylan-Redwine-death-subject-of-cold-case-blog-

“What is out of the realm of possibility is that I would do anything to my son,” Redwine told Mitchell in May.

Of course it's out of the realm of possibility now Mark, he's dead!

WHY haven't they arrested him for murder yet?     

JMO

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 14, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »

So was he hallucinating the night Dylan disappeared?

Surely the police can solve this?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 15, 2014, 12:34:13 PM »

In my opinion...

No, he wasn't hallucinating the night Dylan died or when he claims he was in Denver!

I mean really, who calls a news reporter in that situation?

HE WANTED ATTENTION.

He hears the justice clock ticking, and thought this would make people feel bad for him.

NOT.

I think the police know exactly who killed Dylan, and hopefully they're just building the strongest case possible. 

Justice for Dylan!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: June 15, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »

In my opinion...

No, he wasn't hallucinating the night Dylan died or when he claims he was in Denver!

I mean really, who calls a news reporter in that situation?

HE WANTED ATTENTION.

He hears the justice clock ticking, and thought this would make people feel bad for him.

NOT.

I think the police know exactly who killed Dylan, and hopefully they're just building the strongest case possible. 

Justice for Dylan!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 15, 2014, 01:35:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=143219149182048&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=143219149182048&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&comment_id=143220619181901&offset=0&total_comments=33

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 15, 2014, 01:40:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=143220149181948&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 17, 2014, 11:03:23 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.