April 16, 2024, 05:15:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 493849 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2013, 08:46:33 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151486149717479&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

Justice for Dylan![/size

[/quote

sweet Dylan.
rest in peace, angel.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »

It is my prayer that justice comes swiftly.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2013, 10:22:31 AM »

It is my prayer that justice comes swiftly.

Amen   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2013, 01:14:51 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN23Zrd77tA

Published on Jun 28, 2013
6/28 10 pm -- The father of Dylan Redwine says he wants to be close to his son by going to the spot where the boy's partial remains were found. Marc Stewart has more on the forensic end of the investigation.

The face of a special kind of evil.  Not only did he kill his own son (IMO), he did nothing to help the search and then has the audacity to continually hound Elaine, Mike and Cory thru the press.  He shows up at the vigil!  We have seen some brazen acts on some of these cases, but this may just be the most egregious.  How do Dylan's real family keep marching on with dignity and grace when constantly faced with such sewage emanating from the evil sperm donor and his kin.  Justice needs to be swift and harsh, in whatever form it is meted out.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2013, 01:17:46 PM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

If anyone wanted to try to watch the 9news story with Elaine live, I think that link will work.

you can see it here

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342996/339/Elaine-Redwine-Whoever-killed-my-son-is-a-monster

Elaine Redwine: Whoever killed my son is a Monster
 8:44 PM, Jun 30, 2013   |  0  comments

The last time Elaine Redwine saw her son and spoke to him was in November, 2012. Dylan was about to board a plane to spend Thanksgiving break at his father's home in Vallecito. Vallecito is a tiny community about 30 minutes east of Durango.

"It was at the airport and he was getting on the airplane and I said, 'Oh don't be such a man! Give your mom a hug. And he gave me a big ole' hug and I told him I loved him," Elaine Redwine said

They're not supposed to be found... found the same way Dylan was.

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster. To not do something proper, He deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife," Elaine Redwine said.

Redwine can't even bury her son yet, because his remains are part of an ongoing investigation.

"[He was] the best son in the world, you know? I was very blessed to have had him for 13 years. And now I need to learn how to grab strength from above and move on and do things down here to show Dylan how much we care and love him," Elaine Redwine said.
more at link

I am so saddened by the death of Dylan.  He looks like a boy any one of us could know and love.

This may not make any sense to anybody, but maybe one way they can show him how much they love and care for him is to get along with each other for now.  In other words let him rest in peace and focus on Dylan only at this time.

When the police are finished with their investigation, and I have every confidence they have the right person(s) in their headlights now as they will have when they are arrested shortly.  I realize I am asking almost too much, but for now, I would like him to rest in peace for a while, until all hell breaks loose, as it surely will.  I do not mean to stop looking for clues so that justice may be obtained, but peace within his family for as long as it takes for the perp to be identified and put away. 

I mean for them to show him they care about him and miss him, and let the focus be on him for the short time it will take to lock the perp up and throw away the key.  There is always so much focus on those who commit the crime, that I wish that they all could focus on Dylan and him only (except for pursuing perp through investigation) if that is even possible.

RIP young man, you were taken away from our world much too soon.  My heart goes out to all who love you.

an angelic monkey

You have such an amazing heart and spirit.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »

If anyone wanted to try to watch the 9news story with Elaine live, I think that link will work.

you can see it here

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342996/339/Elaine-Redwine-Whoever-killed-my-son-is-a-monster

The last time Elaine Redwine saw her son and spoke to him was in November, 2012. Dylan was about to board a plane to spend Thanksgiving break at his father's home in Vallecito. Vallecito is a tiny community about 30 minutes east of Durango.

"It was at the airport and he was getting on the airplane and I said, 'Oh don't be such a man! Give your mom a hug. And he gave me a big ole' hug and I told him I loved him," Elaine Redwine said

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster. To not do something proper, He deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife," Elaine Redwine said.

Redwine can't even bury her son yet, because his remains are part of an ongoing investigation.

"[He was] the best son in the world, you know? I was very blessed to have had him for 13 years. And now I need to learn how to grab strength from above and move on and do things down here to show Dylan how much we care and love him," Elaine Redwine said.
more at link

I am so saddened by the death of Dylan.  He looks like a boy any one of us could know and love.

This may not make any sense to anybody, but maybe one way they can show him how much they love and care for him is to get along with each other for now.  In other words let him rest in peace and focus on Dylan only at this time.

When the police are finished with their investigation, and I have every confidence they have the right person(s) in their headlights now as they will have when they are arrested shortly.  I realize I am asking almost too much, but for now, I would like him to rest in peace for a while, until all hell breaks loose, as it surely will.  I do not mean to stop looking for clues so that justice may be obtained, but peace within his family for as long as it takes for the perp to be identified and put away. 

I mean for them to show him they care about him and miss him, and let the focus be on him for the short time it will take to lock the perp up and throw away the key.  There is always so much focus on those who commit the crime, that I wish that they all could focus on Dylan and him only (except for pursuing perp through investigation) if that is even possible.

RIP young man, you were taken away from our world much too soon.  My heart goes out to all who love you.

an angelic monkey

I hear you Bearly, I hear you . . .

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2013, 04:32:02 PM »

you can see it here

more at link

an angelic monkey

(Bolded by me)

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Bearly.  It's really sad, but what's done is done.  There's no going back.  Dylan is gone.  Dylan didn't want to go stay with Mark.  Dylan went missing and was murdered on Mark's watch.  How much effort did Mark put forth to find him?  Elaine was relentless in her search for finding Dylan.  And Mark was...?  I believe Elaine will be just as relentless to find justice for Dylan.  And Mark will...?
Elaine believes Mark murdered Dylan.  Why should she sit down and be chummy with someone that may have murdered Dylan?  Nothing to be gained but more heartache.  It is what it is imo.  Now that Dylan is gone and will be buried soon, there won't be anything more Elaine will have to talk with Mark about.  It will end.  If Mark did harm Dylan, he will need to be brought to justice.  If he didn't harm Dylan but didn't show his love for his son by searching for him, then he will need to live with that.  It's really sad to see so much anger, hate and spite, and a young man dead these past seven months with his remains scattered.  All just my opinion. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN23Zrd77tA

Published on Jun 28, 2013
6/28 10 pm -- The father of Dylan Redwine says he wants to be close to his son by going to the spot where the boy's partial remains were found. Marc Stewart has more on the forensic end of the investigation.

The face of a special kind of evil.  Not only did he kill his own son (IMO), he did nothing to help the search and then has the audacity to continually hound Elaine, Mike and Cory thru the press.  He shows up at the vigil!  We have seen some brazen acts on some of these cases, but this may just be the most egregious.  How do Dylan's real family keep marching on with dignity and grace when constantly faced with such sewage emanating from the evil sperm donor and his kin.  Justice needs to be swift and harsh, in whatever form it is meted out.

He not only showed up at the vigil, he passed out the Missing Dylan Redwine business cards that he'd recently had printed to pass out on his Dylan crusade of the "lower 48".  With a link on the back to his support page.

Dylan's not missing anymore.

He never helped with the search efforts as long as Dylan was missing.

It's all about HIM, and always has been.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2013, 05:40:02 PM »

you can see it here

more at link

an angelic monkey

From what I know and what I've seen, Elaine, Cory, and those closest to them just need to stay away from him and pray there's enough evidence for an arrest and soon.

I worry about their safety.  If he feels the walls closing in, what does he have to lose?

His immediate statements in the media (numerous outlets) following being notified were not those of a grieving father.  It was days before any of those interviews expressed his desire to find out what happened to Dylan. 

He'd also stated he needed time to absorb the news before he sat down with LE.  That statement with his actions just doesn't jive imo.

There is something very wrong with him, and he's dangerous.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=343074

Redwine death will likely remain 'undetermined'

3:09 PM, Jul 1, 2013

KUSA - The La Plata County coroner says it is unlikely a cause of death will be determined in the Dylan Redwine case. Coroner Jann Smith says she will probably have to rule the cause and manner of death as "undetermined."

The remains of Dylan are still at a Colorado Bureau of Investigations lab, and they may be examined by both the coroner and an anthropologist before an autopsy report is completed.

9Wants to Know has learned from Dylan's dad, Mark Redwine, that that only a few of Dylan's bones, including a leg bone and a shoulder bone, were recovered. Mark Redwine says investigators also found shreds of one of Dylan's shirts. Mark Redwine says deputies took him on Saturday to the area where his son's remains were found, and the area stretched 1.5 miles in length.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/06/28/remains-of-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-missing-since-november-19-2012-founbd-in-southwest-colorado-rip/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2013, 12:44:20 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/justicefordylanredwinefamilyapproved/posts/657687820927279?

Justice for DYLAN Redwine · 3,749 like this
40 minutes ago ·

Things that make you go hmmmm:

"I want to talk to them about going to the location so I can be close to my son, but I don't know the specific locations where the remains were found," Mark Redwine said, after explaining that his home faces Middle Mountain."

MR. has also said many times that he "talks to Dylan everyday"

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southwestern-colorado/dylan-redwine-homicide-investigation-deputies-confirm-they-are-looking-for-a-killer

Nick Redwine That comment is made a lot. It makes you wonder....
39 minutes ago via mobile

Nick Redwine Thanks to everyone that said I am in their prayers. My request to everyone is to focus on getting justice for Dylan Redwine. He had much life left to live and justice needs to be served. We are his voice now and WE have to continue shining a light on anyone who is responsible. The truth makes sense and the truth is consistent. Most of the people involved have said the same thing since the beginning and I can only think of one person who changes their memories of events. One thing is for sure, and that is that JUSTICE will be served.
5 minutes ago via mobile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/western-slope/mother-of-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

On Monday, Elaine Redwine told ABC News she fears that her ex-husband may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," the mother told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130627/NEWS01/130629581/Dylan-Redwine%27s-remains-found-

In February, weeks after Redwine’s 14th birthday , his parents appeared on the Dr. Phil show.   Elaine Redwine accused her former husband of hurting their son.

"I really have a concern you hurt him, and his bones are just out there laying out there," Elaine Redwine said on the show. "And you don't even care."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1562599#msg1562599

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/19/still-no-sign-of-dylan-redwine-after-6-months/

“I don’t think there’s any evidence to support the fact that it’s not a possibility that he could have run away,” Mark Redwine said.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwines-father-mark-redwine-asks-public-to-look-at-his-sons-photo-and-the-children-you-see

Weeks after Dylan disappeared, investigators said they determined the teen did not run away, but members of the task force searching for Dylan will not disclose what led them to that conclusion. Investigators would only say they are treating his disappearance as a criminal investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=126604204202774&set=o.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1561076#msg1561076

http://durangoherald.com/assets/pdf/DU136844517.pdf

To Dylan: I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on. "I want you to know I love you and will never give up to bring you home safe". Myself as well as many in our community and across the nation have you in our thoughts and prayers everyday.  Each day many including me, search for the truth and the person or persons responsible for your disappearance. Speaking for myself, I will not rest until the truth comes out and justice has been served.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2013, 12:11:21 PM »

hey monkeys,im one confused monkey LOL

this article talks about 2 justice FB pgs for Dylan, below the article link i posted both
FB pgs, could someone give me a short and concise explanation on which pg is what
please included the link, for which explanation is which pg it is, TY, im sorry i dont FB
i see that cap letter thing,but i just dont know,which is supported by Elaine,if either

Dylan Redwine investigation: Justice for Dylan Facebook fight includes false identity charges
By Michael RobertsTue., Jul. 2 2013 at 6:03 AM
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2013/07/dylan_redwine_murder.php

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
https://www.facebook.com/justicefordylanredwinefamilyapproved?fref=ts

Justice for Dylan Redwine
https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForDylanRedwine?fref=ts

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2013, 12:15:04 PM »

From one of Mark Redwine's support pages on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/FindDylanFirst/posts/523608537705362

Find Dylan First
Saturday
Please do not come to this page for news updates. I will not be providing them. This page had a mission. The title, Find Dylan First, says it. Dylan's whereabouts are no longer a mystery. He was located off Middle Mountain Road. This page will remain up through Sunday and then it will be shut down. For those who understood the mission, I thank you. Thank you for caring about Dylan for sharing flyers, for refusing to let blame and finger pointing get in your way. Thank you to those who vocally and quietly supported me in this page. For those who want to fight, do it somewhere else. Justice was never my interest. Dylan was. RIP Dylan Redwine. You took a piece of my heart with you for always.

This is the business card that he was passing out at Dylan's memorial vigil, Saturday night.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=524852930914256&set=a.473018419431041.1073741825.472976319435251&type=1

Find Dylan First
Sunday
I spoke with Dylan's father again this morning and at his request this page will remain open as a tribute to Dylan. The below picture is business cards that he ordered and received to take with him on his trek to raise awareness for Dylan. Unfortunately we know know that Dylan has been found and awareness is no longer his father's priority. Seeking the truth about what happened to Dylan is now his mission. Mark distributed and made these cards available to vigil participants as a small memento of Dylan.

Sending a big thank you to the admin at Lisa Irwin-Footprints in the sand for the business card design inspiration

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2013, 12:56:29 PM »

this article talks about 2 justice FB pgs for Dylan, below the article link i posted both
FB pgs, could someone give me a short and concise explanation on which pg is what
please included the link, for which explanation is which pg it is, TY, im sorry i dont FB
i see that cap letter thing,but i just dont know,which is supported by Elaine,if either

Dylan Redwine investigation: Justice for Dylan Facebook fight includes false identity charges

The page in blue is the page that Dylan's maternal side of the family supports.  The admin is Katt who started the Find Missing Dylan Redwine page.

DYLAN is in all caps on the real family page, and it has "family approved" in the link.

The other page was started right after the family was notified, I think Friday or Saturday.  Two of Dylan's aunts were contacted during what everyone can imagine was a very emotional time.  They were mislead as to who was behind the page.  One approved something being posted and one was an admin.  The approval of the aunts was being used and last time I looked still is to justify it's existence.  Of course once they figured out what was really going on, they removed themselves.  Lia Paredes Howard posted a statement that explained it all, but that was promptly deleted. 

KKB = Kimberly Kay Bowman

If you don't know who she is, Google is your friend.  Google her name + Jessica Ridgeway.

JMO, from what I've seen on FB.

She has caused a lot of unnecessary grief for Dylan's maternal side of the family and their supporters.  She inserted herself in the case and was even in the group of protester's outside Mark Redwine's house.  When they figured out what she was really about and wouldn't let her control things, she went to Mark's side of the family and has been there for a while now.  I think there was an article or two about Elaine asking her to take down the Dylan Redwine News page.  She did, but many others popped up right away...attacking Elaine and Katt and supporting Mark; which include the Find Dylan First page.  It was under another name for a while and changed to that later.  They know all the tricks of FB, and they use them.

Facebook is an excellent tool for the families of the missing to get their pictures out, but unfortunately there are those who also use it to victimize these desperate families, and unfortunately for their own gain as well in these cases. 

It's really sad, and should be criminal imo.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2013, 01:28:59 PM »

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3085550.shtml?cat=504

Dylan Redwine investigation continues

Posted at: 07/01/2013 6:36 PM
By: Ashley McElroy, KOB Eyewitness News 4

Remains of the boy were found last week near Middle Mountain Road, an area his dad, Mark Redwine, called disturbing.

"It’s so large, it’s a mile and a half long and extends deep into the forest as well as the road," he said.

Investigators have been working with all family members including Mark Redwine, who says he met with investigators Saturday. He plans to meet with them again tomorrow.

"Right now I think the most important thing that we can be doing is to is find the rest of Dylan’s remains and with that being said, my focus right now is to gather in all of Dylan so we can give him a proper burial," he said.

Dylan's mother says she is hopeful whoever did this to him will be found.

"Don't take off your “Hope for Dylan” wristband because there’s always hope and the hope that we find some more answers and we have at least peace for us and for Dylan," she said.

KOB Eyewitness News 4 talked to the La Plata County Sheriff's Department Monday. They couldn't comment on the investigation because it is still ongoing

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2013, 04:02:33 PM »

The page in blue is the page that Dylan's maternal side of the family supports.  The admin is Katt who started the Find Missing Dylan Redwine page.

DYLAN is in all caps on the real family page, and it has "family approved" in the link.

The other page was started right after the family was notified, I think Friday or Saturday.  Two of Dylan's aunts were contacted during what everyone can imagine was a very emotional time.  They were mislead as to who was behind the page.  One approved something being posted and one was an admin.  The approval of the aunts was being used and last time I looked still is to justify it's existence.  Of course once they figured out what was really going on, they removed themselves.  Lia Paredes Howard posted a statement that explained it all, but that was promptly deleted. 

KKB = Kimberly Kay Bowman

If you don't know who she is, Google is your friend.  Google her name + Jessica Ridgeway.

JMO, from what I've seen on FB.

She has caused a lot of unnecessary grief for Dylan's maternal side of the family and their supporters.  She inserted herself in the case and was even in the group of protester's outside Mark Redwine's house.  When they figured out what she was really about and wouldn't let her control things, she went to Mark's side of the family and has been there for a while now.  I think there was an article or two about Elaine asking her to take down the Dylan Redwine News page.  She did, but many others popped up right away...attacking Elaine and Katt and supporting Mark; which include the Find Dylan First page.  It was under another name for a while and changed to that later.  They know all the tricks of FB, and they use them.

Facebook is an excellent tool for the families of the missing to get their pictures out, but unfortunately there are those who also use it to victimize these desperate families, and unfortunately for their own gain as well in these cases. 

It's really sad, and should be criminal imo.   

cw618, I just noticed that's a newer article.  I didn't go to it earlier because I'd read the first article and thought it was the same one.  That's why I went into so much detail.

Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »

Mark Redwine in his first public appearance nine days into the search for Dylan

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121127/NEWS01/121129616/0/FRONTPAGE/150-people-turn-out-for-Redwine-vigil

Video

"I want everybody to know how much I loved that boy, and how much I cared about him"

"He was such a wonderful boy, he meant everything"

From the article:

“That boy was my whole world,” he told the crowd. “I would do anything to find him. You don’t know how much I love that boy.”

After being notified that Dylan's remains were found:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/28/dylan-redwines-father-i-want-to-know-what-happened-to-my-son/

Dylan Redwine’s Father: ‘I Want To Know What Happened To My Son’"
June 28, 2013 4:36 PM

“Obviously I love Dylan very much and he’s a very important aspect of my life and always has been. I would never do anything to hurt him,” said Mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixUsq2rGTpQ

Dylan Redwine Memorial
koattv

Why did he not search for him?  Because he knew.

He didn't say, I didn't hurt him.  He can't hurt him now! 

In watching the video of Mark's first public appearance on November 27th, it seemed more like his memorial to Dylan than his behavior at the actual memorial vigil last Saturday.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2013, 05:54:57 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/02/body-missing-13-year-old-found-colorado-mountains-dylan-redwine

Body of missing 13-year-old found in mountains
By Kat McCullough
updated 1:41 PM EDT, Tue July 02, 2013

Elaine Redwine told reporters early on that she thought her ex-husband might be involved.

The family appeared on the Dr. Phil show in February, and Cory Redwine expressed that he believed his father was responsible. “I do believe Mark took Dylan,” Cory said. No arrests have ever been made in the case.

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster,” Elaine Redwine told KUSA on Sunday. “To not do something proper, he deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife."

In response to Elaine’s accusations, Mark Redwine said “I think that we both want the same things. The difference is that I want the truth and she just wants me.”

“For her to focus just on me is an injustice to my son. She wants everybody to believe I hated her, but I’ve never hated anybody in my life,” Mark said. “If there’s any hate it’s in Elaine, not in me.”

Cory Redwine told the Durango Herald that his family was sad but grateful Dylan’s body had been found. “It’s sad to finally hear that he’s no longer with us, but it’s better than not knowing, wondering every single second of every single day.”

Mark Redwine said today that he had visited the mountain where Dylan’s remains were found and felt peace for the first time in a long time. “I’m spending time with family and remembering Dylan,” Mark said. “I just want the truth.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.