April 20, 2024, 05:59:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 494486 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: February 12, 2015, 09:27:09 PM »

Justice for Dylan! 

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150212/PRT01/150219932/-1/prt/Dylan%27s-mother-calls-for-arrest-of-Mark-Redwine

Dylan's mother calls for arrest of Mark Redwine

D.A., sheriff's office need to focus on son's murder, Elaine Hatfield says

By Melanie BRUBAKER Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:25pm

More than two years after her son's disappearance, Elaine Hatfield blames his death on her ex-husband and Dylan's father, Mark Redwine.

And she is discouraged and angry that he has not been charged with his murder.

"I know he killed Dylan," she said in a phone interview from her home in Monument, where she and her two sons had moved in 2012, before her son's disappearance. "It amazes me that he (Mark Redwine) can just leave, and we will not know where he is."

Dylan was on a court-ordered visit to see his father in Vallecito over Thanksgiving when he disappeared in 2012. A few of his bones were found on Middle Mountain in June of 2013.

Mark Redwine has steadfastedly maintained his innocence, saying he left his son at home on the Monday before Thanksgiving to do errands in Durango.

Hatfield said she is concerned about her and her family's safety, including that of her eldest son, Cory Redwine, and his new son.

"I'm just at a level of frustration," she said. "Where is Dylan's case?"

She says she's been told by investigators with the La Plata County Sheriff's Office that they have handed the case to District Attorney Todd Risberg. She has not heard from anyone in the district attorney's office, or from the county's new sheriff, Sean Smith, who was elected in 2014.

"This was the murder of my son," she said. "They're minimizing it. And I fear for our safety. I don't understand where it (the case) went. It seems like the perpetrator has all the rights."

On Friday, Feb. 6, her son's 16th birthday, she received calls and messages from friends and from reporters who have been covering the case since Dylan disappeared, but she did not hear anything from law enforcement.

"I feel like we're all by ourselves," she said. "I know there's a process. I'm not naive. But when does the process work for the victim?"

The investigation of her son's disappearance and death "needs some attention now," she said. "The day he went missing, it didn't get the attention then. They kept insisting he was a runaway. I told them he was not a runaway."

All of the evidence points to her ex-husband, she said.

"Two years later, he's gotten rid of everything in the house," she said. "I want to spur La Plata County to get going, but I'm not sure what it will take."

- See more at: http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150212/PRT01/150219932/-1/prt/Dylan%27s-mother-calls-for-arrest-of-Mark-Redwine#sthash.fnpRlgYw.dpuf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: February 13, 2015, 10:18:23 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/chelseahoffmancrime/posts/635563996549873

Chelsea Hoffman
15 hrs ·
Even if you guys don't listen to this week's podcast ‪#‎CasanovaKiller‬ please consider listening on Sunday, Feb. 22nd. The entire podcast will be about the ‪#‎DylanRedwine‬ case, and I will have a special guest on the air to talk about it with me. You will NOT want to miss it.

https://www.facebook.com/chelseahoffmancrime/photos/a.211486135624330.37949.116917831747828/635638283209111/?type=1&theater

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 13, 2015, 12:22:48 PM »

Crime scene for sale?   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/a.106616502842313.220.106616159509014/148298775340752/?type=1&permPage=1

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/human-remains-of-dylan-redwine-found

Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at his father’s home at about 8 p.m., after the two stopped at Walmart and McDonald’s in Durango.

From the video at the link:  (00:51)
The sheriff's office tells me basically that they were able to see Dylan's father's house from where the body was found, but it's an eight to ten mile drive up a windy road.

http://co.laplata.co.us/foreclosure

La Plata Foreclosure Property Search

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 12/15/2014 - 2:57pm

Property Details
ID: 2014-050

Mark Allen Redwine
2343 CR 500
Bayfield, CO 81122

Sale Information for Sale Scheduled on 2/25/2015

Holder: Green Tree Servicing LLC

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 13, 2015, 12:26:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/a.106616502842313.220.106616159509014/212682418902387/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 13, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »

From last week, before Dylan's birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1029787630381173/?type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
February 5 at 2:00pm · Edited ·

Hello friends, family and Warriors,

Many of you know that this Friday, February 6th will be Dylan’s 16th Birthday. It would have been a milestone in my little man’s life; sadly he will not be able to experience all of the joys that come with celebrating your 16th birthday.

We will gather as a family and remember him doing what he loved to do best, play cards and eat. With this being said I would love to carry on the thoughts that my sister Lia had and that is to have everyone wear black and royal blue on Friday in honor and remembrance of Dylan.

He was a big Duke fan so if you feel so inclined bring out your Duke garb and where it proudly (Sorry my UNC fans!). It has been rough for us but I have certainly felt loved and have appreciated all your well wishes and prayers extended to our family. Please keep us in your thoughts and continue to pray for peace and Justice for Dylan. (heart emoticon) to you all.

Elaine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 13, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/212409488929680?comment_id=212675678903061&offset=0&total_comments=18

Betsy Horvath LPSO has never publicly named Mark Redwine as a suspect. Some people hang their hats on that, they believe that since he hasn't been publicly named then he is innocent. Ok, let's go with that. Let's look at the facts and only the facts and see who is a suspect and who is innocent.
1) Who had a polygraph? Mark, Elaine, Cory and I think Mike
2) Who had and failed a polygraph? Mark.
3) Who's house was searched? Mark & Elaine's
4) Who's house was searched twice? Mark's
5) Who's house was searched three times? Mark's
6) Who's 2004 Chevrolet Truck was seized? Mark's
7) Who's 2001 Dodge Truck was seized? Mark's
8 ) Were any vehicles belonging to anyone else in LaPlata County or the state of CO seized in connection with this investigation? Nope
9) Where were the following items seized from? Nerf football, purple iPod, Axe (hygiene items not the tool) Role Model DVD, Turquoise iPod, Samsung cellphone, Walmart receipt, gray sweatpants, swab from coffee table, band aid, swab from pipe next to washing machine, swabs from couch, swabs from loveseat, swabs from floor, fireplace poker, flooring, couch? All from Mark's residence
10) Who willingly organized, funded, participated and supported repeated searches on foot, air, boat in around the Vallecito area, including the lake, a frozen lake, the mountain? Hundreds of law enforcement officers, professional searchers, volunteers and family members.
11) Who participated in ONE search specifically because his son & brother urged him and explained that it would "look" better if he helped? Mark.
12) Who has been brought in numerous times for questioning? Mark.
13) Who has retained a criminal defense attorney? Mark.
14) Who is the last KNOWN person to have seen Dylan alive? Mark. (I say known because he hangs onto that statement a lot)
15) Who denied knowledge of access to a road, the exact same road that earlier he told a girlfriend was blocked off in the winter and later Dylan's remains were found? Mark.
16) Who's truck is still being held by the police? Mark's

^^^^^Those are just the facts that I can think of off the top of my head. So yes, they haven't named Mark as a suspect, but they sure as hell haven't publicly cleared him either. Which, by the way in the 03/19/2013 press release LPSO CLEARLY excluded Elaine, Cory and Mike as suspect. It's also the exact same press release in which they said............. Mark’s and Dylan’s interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

Yep, they haven't named him as a suspect publicly, but they sure as hell haven't cleared him either or investigated anyone else to this degree.
3 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 15, 2015, 12:48:19 PM »

Good read, imo.

Justice for Dylan!   

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/02/statement-analysis-mark-redwine-father.html

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Statement Analysis: Mark Redwine, Father of Murdered 13 Year Old Dylan

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 15, 2015, 09:14:00 PM »

Dylan's loved ones recently participated in a Walk for Justice for Kelsie Schelling and Kadrie.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1030646750295261

Find Missing Dylan Redwine shared Help Find Kelsie's post.
February 7 at 7:18am · Edited ·

Soon I will be heading South to support Kelsie and her family, we will be walking for Justice, Justice for all of the missing and murdered, hope to see you there.
There are phone numbers listed on Kelsie's page, send letters, YELL LOUDER!!!
You don't get to murder someone and walk away, we're watching you, we will be the voice for the one you murdered because they deserve better, they mattered.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1030949060265030

Find Missing Dylan Redwine added 10 new photos.
February 7 at 6:07pm ·

Thank you to all of you who came and walked for Kelsie, it was almost 80 degrees today, an amazing day.
All I could think about was 2 years ago in February I was standing in front of Mark's house with frozen wet feet, it was a blizzard, Denise (Katt) kept bragging about how warm her feet were and how I needed me a pair of Boggs! (lol)
Today was quite different, but we saw another family in pain, another family with no answers, we met other families of murdered children. No one should have to go through this, not ever.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pcb.1030949060265030/1030946410265295/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pcb.1030949060265030/1030946796931923/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/photos/pb.550798338283728.-2207520000.1424053154./931594520204106/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 16, 2015, 06:35:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/212761712227791

Lisa Bourque‎ posted to Calling Mark Redwine
February 13 at 4:18pm ·

It's really unfortunate to have seen so many people working on Dylan's case, combing the mountainside, the lake, the trails, doing property searches, serving and completing inspections of Mark's home and coming out with evidence by the box-loads for the DA to digest....to be years out without naming a suspect, making an arrest and setting a trial date.

What it has done to the community, and the county, is set a precedent that it is okay to murder a child in Vallecito Lake, or any far-reaching locale, as long as it is not in Durango proper. I think that is a bad message. Dylan deserves more than that. This is not a case lacking evidence or remains and still considered a possible "missing" status. It is literally the polar opposite of that, full of evidence, plenty to go to trial with and name a suspect. What these taxpayers are witnessing is a shear obstruction of justice in the final stretches of an emotional case of a murder of a young boy.

When Duke Shirard was running for another term he said this was the only unsolved case for that office. For this reason, additional personnel should be brought in to handle the day to day cases giving the DA the proper time and resources to either 1. Notify the family there is NOT enough evidence to move to trial and move the case to cold or 2. Notify Mark Redwine he is under arrest. Anything outside of these two things, is a non-answer and not acceptable by this family or this community. There are other avenues that can be taken but when you go as far as the other side of the ocean and see land...you shouldn't have to turn back around and get a new boat in order to reach the shore. But if a new boat is what is required to reach it, there are plenty of people that will help this family get one and they do not have to be in or from la Plata County and they do not have to be warriors for Dylan. This case is on the minds, in the ears and in front of the eyes of many people who have far more networking and web-socialization skills than your most devoted warrior or your most hated troll. I fear if those tactics have to come into play as a result of non-action, this area is going to have a black mark on it from real estate, to business, to education and to recreation. Durango will be the town that when you Google it....the first ten entries will be about the inadequacies of the local law enforcement and the safety of its citizens. That would be a shame for a place that regularly appears in magazines as one of the best places to live, recreate, educate and retire.

The lack of confidence this community has in the system is overwhelming. There are few people remaining in the county who would ever leave their child's case up to the authorities before taking it into their own hands based on what they have experienced in the Dylan Redwine case. That is a sad statement to make when you have taxpayers relying on the experience and resources of your local police department to protect and serve. It is also sad because there are some stellar people who worked on this case from the investigation standpoint to the volunteer people who truly deserve more than the reputation the office is giving them. People who gave up their nights, weekends, time with their families and tossed and turned when they did finally get to rest their heads at night.

I for one am going to keep my faith in our District Attorney. There is so much more on the line than Dylan's family, a group of devoted warriors or people in a community who would be forever altered by the continued cold shoulder to Dylan Redwine's murder case. Rather, there is an entire town's reputation riding on the office of the DA to do the right thing and give an answer. No longer will the search engines deliver kind results to replies with "no comment" to questions asked, or "couldn't be reached for comment" side-steppers from authorities. Lastly, a DA doesn't go into the role of being a DA because he or she doesn’t want to seek justice for the wronged, they do this because they want justice. So, for the sheer fact of the town itself not wanting to be pushed off the peaks of best places to reside, raise a child, go to college and come ski and fish...I have the highest faith they will deliver what is needed to our DA to move this case off Facebook and into the courtroom where it belongs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 16, 2015, 07:24:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1424134001./766359490057323/?type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: February 20, 2015, 11:23:45 AM »

^^^^

to all of the above.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 22, 2015, 12:22:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/chelseahoffmancrime/posts/635563996549873

Chelsea Hoffman
15 hrs ·
Even if you guys don't listen to this week's podcast ‪#‎CasanovaKiller‬ please consider listening on Sunday, Feb. 22nd. The entire podcast will be about the ‪#‎DylanRedwine‬ case, and I will have a special guest on the air to talk about it with me. You will NOT want to miss it.

https://www.facebook.com/chelseahoffmancrime/photos/a.211486135624330.37949.116917831747828/635638283209111/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/chelseahoffmancrime/posts/639853122787627

Chelsea Hoffman
15 hrs ·
Follow my show via this link so you'll always be able to catch live broadcasts. Tomorrow's episode is about the ‪#‎DylanRedwine‬ case, and I will be joined by his mother Elaine. 6:00 p.m., PST, Sunday.
Don't miss it!

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2015/02/feb-22nd-podcast-justice-for-dylan.html

Feb. 22nd Podcast: Justice for Dylan Redwine!

By Chelsea Hoffman

From the desk of Chelsea Hoffman

Las Vegas, NV 89122
Chelsea.Hoffman@ChelseaHoffman.com
WWW.ChelseaHoffman.Com

Live event:  Elaine Hatfield – mother of slain teen Dylan Redwine – to give live exclusive interview on “Case to Case with Chelsea Hoffman” (the podcast). Elaine wants to discuss the push to have Dylan’s father charged with his murder.
Date/Time:  Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015 @6:00 p.m., PST

Location: Online by visiting either WWW.ChelseaHoffman.Com or by going directly to the “Case to Case” podcast page on Spreaker (click here).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 22, 2015, 01:28:28 PM »

If I'm figuring correctly, the show will be at 8pm central time.  If not, I'll catch it on the podcast.   

I would listen to Elaine on anyone's show, just because I care enough about what she has to say, and desperately want Justice for Dylan too.

But I've often hoped to hear her on Dana Pretzer's show sometime too!

Dana knows a lot of good people with resources that might be able to help Elaine get Dylan's case moving forward.

A follow up from Dr. Phil, or other MSM attention would be great too!   

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 22, 2015, 01:42:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/1030630346966356

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
53 mins · Edited ·

Please don't forget to listen tonight at 7pm Mountain Time.

It's been a while since we've heard from Elaine, she is demanding that her EX husband, Mark Redwine, be arrested for murdering their son Dylan.

When neighbors witness his furniture being taken by Law Enforcement, it's only natural to assume it's being taken into evidence. When Mark publicly demands one of his Vehicles be returned (taken by Law Enforcement) again, you assume that Law Enforcement has taken it for a reason, I think it's very clear there's a lot of evidence against Mr. Redwine. Why hasn't Law Enforcement made an arrest? What are they waiting for?

Those who support Mark claim he's not a person of interest. Sure seems like they are interested in his couch???
We may not get the answers to all of these questions, but maybe Elaine will be able to give us a few more details about what's going on.

https://www.facebook.com/C.K.Hoffman/posts/10203927322480431

Chelsea Hoffman
18 hrs ·
Don't forget tomorrow evening I will be talking to Dylan's mom live during the broadcast. I will also be taking live calls at the end of the show. Don't miss it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 22, 2015, 03:04:40 PM »

Edited a couple things, hope I didn't miss any. 

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/215055401998422

Michael Hall‎ posted to Calling Mark Redwine
February 19 at 9:34am ·
Just in case you forgot you murdering b****** I think you should be thinking about where you were 2 years ago today. Most the time I say actions speak louder than words but on this day they seem to be pretty equal.

Michael Hall The high hopes we had that he just had Dylan hidden somewhere disappeared quickly.
February 19 at 10:50am

Elaine Hatfield I remember sitting on the stage while he was in the back with Jack and Dr. Phil and after he spoke...looking at Mike with huge tears in my eyes knowing at that moment that Dylan was no longer alive. The emotion and memory still haunts me to this day.
February 19 at 10:56am

Rodney Brittain Elaine, was it after he had spoke or was it a specific statement that he made. Early on in the first taping he came across to me as being so giddy. Is there any way we can see all of the taping instead of the edited version?
February 19 at 10:39pm · Edited

Michael Hall I have never felt nor seen so much hurt in my whole life as I did that moment you turned in your chair Elaine. All air must have left the building because I lost all ability to breathe.
February 19 at 11:08am

Michael Hall Rodney Brittain it took an act of God for LE to get that tape. I had a polo shirt on that had tiny logo and they gave me another shirt in case caught on film to not be sued. They are so very careful what is shown as people will sue. Pictures we took was fine but photos of other people or anything with a photographers name or artist name had to be removed before taping in our home. They had to go through entire taping (attorney review) to make sure nothing in their would get them sued. IMO if it wasn't for the fact the whole tape was so very obvious what Mark had done and he said everything except "I killed him" DP would have never turned it over. People say DP had him so close to confession in edited version. You have no idea how close he actually had him and it was at that time we knew. I am sure he only agreed for it to be used for trial purposes. After the trial that may change.
February 20 at 7:36am

Rodney Brittain Michael Hall, one thing that has always stood out to me personally is the appearance of Dr Phil's attire. In that last segment where he goes back with JT you can see Dr Phil's tie undone? What are Elaine's and your thoughts on this , if any, as to how it came to be that his tie was undone. I think DP was probably very aware of how violent and unpredictable Mark could be. That he wasn't wanting to take any chances. But I wasn''t there. I have never seen Dr Phil's tie undone in any other shows and I have seen most of his shows. As per your comments re legal liabilties? It's crazy that we haven't had tort reform in this country. It's situations like this one that deny people, Dylan's voice from being heard. SMH
February 20 at 8:01am · Edited

Michael Hall Jack was not even in town when mark agreed to poly. DP brought him back to town just for that and I am sure Jack's time aint free and then to bail out not once but twice in 12 or so hrs. DP knew Mark killed Dylan and the further into interrogation they got the more that was confirmed and the angrier DP got causing him to rip the tie off. You think people are screaming for justice now and want to hang that b******.........release the tape and see what happens.
February 20 at 8:25am

Calling Mark Redwine That tape needs to be seen by the public.
February 20 at 8:34am

Michael Hall I would rather not give Mark's attorney any more time than absolutely necessary to prepare a defense to that tape. Going public with it now only helps him IMO.
February 20 at 8:42am

Rodney Brittain Agreed Michael Hall. As long as LE has it.
February 20 at 8:54am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 22, 2015, 08:43:04 PM »

It's interesting already to say the least, but not surprising at all imo.   

Mark's been sending Chelsea emails. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 22, 2015, 10:06:01 PM »

It's interesting already to say the least, but not surprising at all imo.   

Mark's been sending Chelsea emails. 

She read a couple of his emails.

He called in too, last three minutes of the show.

He's like a moth to a flame imo.   

http://www.spreaker.com/user/crimescenemedia/justice-for-dylan-redwine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 23, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1041188912574378

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
7 mins ·

For those of you that didn't get a chance to listen last night, you can go here and listen to the entire show.

Wow, what an interesting 45 minutes that was. For those who didn't listen, Mark Redwine contacted Chelsea Hoffman several times before the show claiming that she should NOT do the PODcast.

Mark Redwine claims that there is no proof that ANY crime has been committed. Even though Law Enforcement has stated beyond a doubt that Dylan was murdered.

Bears and Mountain Lions don't eat Backpacks and Phones, if Dylan had been attacked by an animal, we would have found those items.

Elaine is also convinced that Dylan's body was moved from the location where he was laid the night he was murdered, and we agree. Someone moved Dylan's remains, how sick is that?

Mark called in for the last five minutes of the Podcast with his usual psycho babble, he sounded intoxicated and confused, taking no responsibility. When asked if he'd take a Polygraph (again) he said, "that ship has sailed". Mark has no interest in any truth, only blame. But what else is new?

http://www.spreaker.com/user/crimescenemedia/justice-for-dylan-redwine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 23, 2015, 11:44:29 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/216096861894276?comment_id=216291775208118&offset=0&total_comments=24

Michael Hall 3 attempts to stop podcast then calls in to say there is no evidence of a crime or he wouldn't be talking on show. Gee Mark did you call in from your white truck? Nah LE has that. Oh I bet you called in while sitting on your couch? Nah they got that too. Oh you must be laying on the carpet calling in? Nope they took that long ago. If there is no evidence a crime was committed go get your shit back they have had for a year you bad ass you.
12 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 23, 2015, 12:03:41 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.