May 28, 2024, 02:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 498182 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2013, 03:06:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151486149717479&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2013, 10:36:07 AM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130629/NEWS01/130629447/%E2%80%98He-was-an-amazing-person%E2%80%99

‘He was an amazing person’
Dylan’s friends, family grieve for a teenager they say was loved by all

By Rob Galin
Herald Staff Writer

Article Last Updated: Saturday, June 29, 2013 11:51pm

BAYFIELD – A group of more than 100 family members, friends and neighbors said “goodbye” to Dylan Redwine Saturday night in a candlelight vigil at Eagle Park in Bayfield.

“Even people who never met Dylan came to love him,” said the Rev. Dan Straw of Florida Mesa Presbyterian Church. “We are grieving, and much of the world is grieving,” he said.

Many of the mourners in the park had in one way or another helped in the search for Dylan after he was reported missing Nov. 19, 2012, from his father’s home in Vallecito.

Dylan’s older brother, Cory, said he had so many memories of him he didn’t know how he could focus on one. He recounted a trip they took to Ohio to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton.

Cory Redwine first talked about how Dylan had tried to tell him they may have missed their turnoff when they passed signs indicating they were getting close to Michigan.

Then, when they finally made it to the Hall of Fame, Dylan ran ahead and then back to Cory and asked him if he knew the meaning of terms like “gridiron.” Dylan explained the terms to his older brother until Cory realized Dylan was reading the exhibits and reciting the information back to him.

“He was an ... amazing person,” Cory said.

“We came here to celebrate Dylan and the wonderful and beautiful boy that he was,” family friend Denise Hess said.

Before the vigil, Mark Redwine said he met with law enforcement Saturday and went with them up to Middle Mountain to the area where they found some of Dylan’s remains.

“It was horrific. It was unimaginable,” Redwine said. “No parent should go up there” in a situation like this, he said.

Wesley Herring, part of Dylan’s close group of friends, helped collect river rocks for people at the ceremony to sign. The rocks will be given to Elaine Redwine for a memorial at her home near Colorado Springs, he said.

“Our hangout spot was at the river,” Herring said. “We spent three-quarters of the summer at the river.”

“It’s not over,” said family friend Kami Jolly. “The next step is justice for Dylan.”

rgalin@durangoherald.com

STEVE LEWIS/Durango Herald

Friends and supporters waited in line to hug Elaine Redwine, left, and Cory Redwine, right, during a vigil held for Dylan Redwine on Saturday evening in Bayfield. Enlarge photo

STEVE LEWIS/Durango Herald

Elaine Redwine spoke with the media before a vigil held for her son Dylan Redwine on Saturday evening in Bayfield. Since the teenager went missing in November, the story has gained national attention, including an appearance by his parents on the Dr. Phil show.
To help

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »

http://youtu.be/3iyZAIUZz20

Published on Jun 29, 2013
Redwine Memorial

Potential physical evidence found with Dylan's remains, but needs more analysis.

I like the river rock idea for the memorial.   I hope the physical evidence found can be developed enough (not sure of the terms for it) where there will be justice for Dylan.  As I watched the video, I noticed how beautiful the area area was, with the mountains in the background.  Yet it also looked so remote and lonely. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixUsq2rGTpQ

Dylan Redwine Memorial
koattv

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2013, 11:54:04 AM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130628/NEWS01/130629532/Brother:-%E2%80%98I-know-he%E2%80%99s-happy-we-found-him

Video

Brother: ‘I know he’s happy we found him’
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Friday, June 28, 2013 10:42am

BAYFIELD – Dylan Redwine’s older brother, Cory Redwine, said Thursday he is sad to learn of his brother’s fate, but glad to close this chapter in what has been a seven-month search for Dylan.

“It’s sad to finally hear that he’s no longer with us, but it’s better than not knowing, wondering every single second of every single day,” Cory said. “It’s nice to have closure.”

Dylan enjoyed playing football, camping, hiking and even arguing with his brother, Cory said. He made people smile.

“He was such an absolute joy,” Cory said. “Every memory I have with him is a highlight of my life.”

Cory has publicly accused his father, Mark Redwine, of being involved in Dylan’s disappearance.

On Thursday, Cory said he still suspects his father’s involvement, but he wanted to focus on Dylan.

“This story, this case, is far from being over,” he said. “Today, it’s Dylan’s day.”

Mark Redwine did not return phone calls seeking comment.

Cory and his mother, Elaine Redwine, participated in the search Saturday and Sunday above Vallecito Reservoir. They were not a part of the team that found “huge articles of interest” on Sunday, Cory said.

Elaine Redwine is staying in Vallecito, he said.

“She’s really upset that her baby is gone,” Cory said.

They have not identified Mark Redwine as a suspect. Cory said the next chapter involves finding whomever was responsible.

“We found Dylan,” he said. “That doesn’t really mean all that much if we can’t find justice and bring peace for him.”

Cory said he feels “angry” about his little brother’s early demise.

“It should have never happened,” he said. “I love and miss him to a whole other level. I always thought love was a strong word, but now it touches me.

“I know he’s happy that we found him.”

shane@durangoherald.com

JERRY McBRIDE/Durango Herald
Cory Redwine, bother of Dylan Redwine, holds back emotions while talking about his brother Thursday evening. Dylan’s remains were located several miles up Middle Mountain Road near Vallecito Reservoir.
Related stories

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130628/NEWS01/130629532/Brother:-%E2%80%98I-know-he%E2%80%99s-happy-we-found-him

From the video at the link:

Cory talks about the whole family being at his Oma's about a week before Dylan went to Mark's. 

It still feels like yesterday I was wrestling with him and we were at my Oma's house.  And you know I said to him, cause he'd stayed at my house the night before we went to my Oma's house...I just remember saying to him I think you should go because it may be the last time you ever see Oma because she had just been recently diagnosed with cancer.  You know I said that not really thinking it was gonna be his last time seeing any of us and that day was just such a absolute...such a good day to hang out with him.  So many memories on that day alone. (Kevin Torres asks if that was the day before he came there) Cory says no that was I think a week before we (he) came down here and it was the last day that all of us as a family had went down we had lunch at my grandma's and we had my aunts, my cousins, everybody was there and it was just a good day for the whole family to hang out and you know to have a last good day with him.

If I remember correctly Kaitlynn said this picture was from about a week before Dylan went missing.  So I wonder if it was from that day...

www.facebook.com

Maybe this one was too?  Dylan and his Oma.

www.facebook.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2013, 01:57:11 PM »

http://youtu.be/3iyZAIUZz20

Published on Jun 29, 2013
Redwine Memorial

Potential physical evidence found with Dylan's remains, but needs more analysis.

I like the river rock idea for the memorial.   I hope the physical evidence found can be developed enough (not sure of the terms for it) where there will be justice for Dylan.  As I watched the video, I noticed how beautiful the area area was, with the mountains in the background.  Yet it also looked so remote and lonely. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2013, 07:59:05 PM »

Huge favor to ask.

I've been trying to view this for two days.  I've tried it in different browsers.  It always stops, and won't continue.  If I have to listen to the Barber of Seville ad one more time I'm going to pull my hair out, lol.  I've only made it to the two minute mark in all my attempts!  I think it must stream and my streaming capabilities are just not good enough.  Downloading it is not possible either, I've tried that too. 

I've read about some things that were said that I haven't seen in the articles, one being about the safety of the community.  I think it would be great to have a transcription of this press conference here because I don't think it will be available indefinitely.  If anyone finds it on YouTube post the link and I'll transcribe it, I think I can view it from there.

Thanks in advance to anyone that's willing to help with this!

http://www.9news.com/video/2513818990001/1/WEB-EXTRA-La-Plata-County-Sheriff-on-Redwine

WEB EXTRA: La Plata County Sheriff on Redwine

WEB EXTRA: La Plata County Sheriff on Redwine. 9NEWS.com. 06/27/13.

Thanks for the links grace-land.   

I'm working on this, where there's a WILL, there's a WAY!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2013, 09:04:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671343256225614&set=np.389194739.888200111&type=1&

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Dyl,

Hey buddy..........

This might be the hardest thing I've ever written. I never thought there would come a point that I would be writing to you knowing that you are with us in spirit only. That you would be a beautiful sun kissed angel.

Our hearts are shattered and broken, but we are relieved at least to know that you are not lost in the world somewhere. We are comforted in the knowledge that you have been guiding us all along in our efforts to search for you and that your beautiful loving heart and spirit are now free. You are soaring now and your light will shine on forever.

And while moving forward without you in this world with is is probably going to be the most difficult journey yet, know this one thing, you are not forgotten. You will never be forgotten. NOT EVER!

We have not lost our HOPE nor our FAITH! We are all still your Warriors. We are still Team Dylan. We love you heart and soul. Our journey is only beginning in the fight to bring you justice.

Love you Buddy,
Denisey(Katt)

about a minute ago

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2013, 09:05:23 PM »

Huge favor to ask.

I've been trying to view this for two days.  I've tried it in different browsers.  It always stops, and won't continue.  If I have to listen to the Barber of Seville ad one more time I'm going to pull my hair out, lol.  I've only made it to the two minute mark in all my attempts!  I think it must stream and my streaming capabilities are just not good enough.  Downloading it is not possible either, I've tried that too. 

I've read about some things that were said that I haven't seen in the articles, one being about the safety of the community.  I think it would be great to have a transcription of this press conference here because I don't think it will be available indefinitely.  If anyone finds it on YouTube post the link and I'll transcribe it, I think I can view it from there.

http://www.9news.com/video/2513818990001/1/WEB-EXTRA-La-Plata-County-Sheriff-on-Redwine

texasmom, when i first posted that vid,i had trouble watching ,i had to update
my flashplayer, and java, hope this helps

flashplayer
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
java
http://www.java.com/en/
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/java_update.xml

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »

Hearing him say it is even more sickening, imo.   

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/30/emotional-candlelight-vigil-held-for-dylan-redwine/

Video

Emotional Candlelight Vigil Held For Dylan Redwine

June 30, 2013 2:25 PM

BAYFIELD, Colo. (CBS4) – It was an emotional night in southwestern Colorado where family and friends held a candlelight vigil for Dylan Redwine Saturday evening.

Mark Redwine says he planned on seeing his ex-wife at the vigil despite her allegedly calling him a murderer after Dylan was found.

“What I want her to know is that I’m feeling the same pain that she is and I’m trying to reach out to her for the benefit of my son,” Mark Redwine said. “To be able to try to put apart our differences aside long enough to ensure that he’s given a proper memorial and we plan what to do with his remains so he can have a proper resting place.”

Mark Redwine says he’s been asked to retrace the case facts with investigators on Tuesday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2013, 09:17:09 PM »

Huge favor to ask.

texasmom, when i first posted that vid,i had trouble watching ,i had to update
my flashplayer, and java, hope this helps

flashplayer
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
java
http://www.java.com/en/
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/java_update.xml

Thanks cw618, I've already done all of that too. 

I think it could be heavy traffic with my internet provider.  I was able to finally watch the press conference in its entirety this morning at about 3:30am.  But of course I was too tired then to try to transcribe.  Same problems today with it stopping and not starting again.  Finally got my movie camera and recorded bits and pieces (fast forwarding with each reload) until I think I have it all.  I'm over half way through transcribing.  Some of its just hard to hear with the TV and other noise so I'll probably finish later when it's quiet in here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/06/statement-analysis-mark-redwine-by.html

Friday, June 28, 2013

Statement Analysis: Mark Redwine, by Kaaryn Gough

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2013, 09:53:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151665752673954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&relevant_count=1

Kevin Torres
57 minutes ago

We just finished our story tonight for 9NEWS at 9pm/10pm. An in depth interview with Elaine Redwine as she opens up about Dylan's death - and talks about his life. Please make sure to tune in. In the meantime, many of you have asked about a link to the 'Inside Story' that aired this morning and at 5pm, here's a link: http://youtu.be/GGxZM8nyrZw

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2013, 10:59:40 PM »

http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

If anyone wanted to try to watch the 9news story with Elaine live, I think that link will work.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2013, 11:47:02 PM »

If anyone wanted to try to watch the 9news story with Elaine live, I think that link will work.

you can see it here

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342996/339/Elaine-Redwine-Whoever-killed-my-son-is-a-monster

Elaine Redwine: Whoever killed my son is a Monster
 8:44 PM, Jun 30, 2013   |  0  comments

The last time Elaine Redwine saw her son and spoke to him was in November, 2012. Dylan was about to board a plane to spend Thanksgiving break at his father's home in Vallecito. Vallecito is a tiny community about 30 minutes east of Durango.

"It was at the airport and he was getting on the airplane and I said, 'Oh don't be such a man! Give your mom a hug. And he gave me a big ole' hug and I told him I loved him," Elaine Redwine said

They're not supposed to be found... found the same way Dylan was.

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster. To not do something proper, He deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife," Elaine Redwine said.

Redwine can't even bury her son yet, because his remains are part of an ongoing investigation.

"[He was] the best son in the world, you know? I was very blessed to have had him for 13 years. And now I need to learn how to grab strength from above and move on and do things down here to show Dylan how much we care and love him," Elaine Redwine said.
more at link

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2013, 04:00:22 AM »

Please forgive any errors. 

WEB EXTRA: La Plata County Sheriff on Redwine.

9NEWS.com. 06/27/13.

La Plata County Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender:  Earlier this week La Plata County Sheriff's office assisted by several different agencies conducted a multi day search of Middle Mountain which is in the area of Vallecito which is where Dylan Redwine went missing last November.  We collected a variety of items and those items were sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.  They contacted us today, said they had analyzed the items.  Some of those items were human remains, and they were able to identify those as being the remains of Dylan Redwine.  Our thoughts go out to the family.  This is and has been a tragedy for them for several months.  We're only hopeful that this will give them some small closure, that they'll be able to bring Dylan home.  We are going to be as vigilant as ever in pursuing this criminal investigation.

Reporter: Dan, with the amount of evidence that you folks found up there is there enough DNA evidence to possibly link this to somebody? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  That, I don't know. 

Reporter: You mentioned that there were remains found, were there other clues found in that area...did you find any belongings or personal effects? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender: There were a variety of items that we took, including human remains and in addition to that. 

Reporter:  I have to assume that as terrible as it might sound that there's still obviously parts missing and what are you guys doing up there right now to try to find them or do you believe they might be in other areas? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  One of the reasons this evolved from a weekend search to a five day search was once we began finding items that gave us an indication they might be connected to Dylan, we did a very thorough search.  We made dozens of line searches in the area where the first items were located, and extended that search down into other drainage's so that we could gather all that could be found; and we’re comfortable that we've got as much as we’re going to be able to get.

Reporter:  What is..obviously the parents have already been going through so much since November, what have they been saying and were they notified today?  Were they notified yesterday? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  The family has been advised of our activities on a very regular basis including this week.  I can’t fathom what they’re going through.  To have this finality, the result as far as the search for Dylan we’re only hopeful that this will help them move towards some closure. 

Reporter:  Dan a lot of folks are going to wonder cause I asked you earlier, about whether or not there is any belief that the parents played a role in this, and you said you folks don’t believe so but I’m curious to know because I’m sure it’s been on a lot of people’s minds out here in La Plata County. Is there a need for concern that somebody is out there that could possibly do this again? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  We have said early on that we had not found any indication that this was something that the public needed to be concerned about other than the normal day to day vigilance that parents and anyone that are guardians of children need to maintain in today’s society. 

Reporter:  When you talk about remains found, obviously a human can do this, is there any belief that an animal could do this as well?  I know that there’s quite a bit of wildlife out here, or is that not even an option at this point? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Dylan went missing last November and with the passage of time, nature takes its course.  And I don’t want to get into details on what we collected or what may have happened during that interim. 

Reporter:  How difficult is it going to be to collect DNA samples from the remains that you’ve found since nature has taken its course over the last couple of months? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  The fact that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation has confirmed that the remains that we sent were Dylan Redwine would be an indication that they did do DNA tests.   In fact those were positive. 

Reporter:  In terms of finding somebody that may have done this though? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  That’s something you need to ask someone with more expertise than me. 

Reporter:  Dan, the investigation obviously still very much ongoing just because you’ve got one part complete doesn’t mean that another part...? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  It’s been a criminal investigation since actually the first 24 hours that Dylan was reported missing and all other options beyond or in addition to a criminal act have been laid aside.  We have been working this and will continue to work this as a criminal investigation until we’re able to resolve it. 

Reporter:  Are all parties still cooperating including the parents? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  All the family has been very cooperative with us and continue to be. 

Reporter:  Any possibility this could have been an accident altogether or does it not appear that way? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  We’re pursuing this as a criminal investigation, and not an accident. 

Reporter:  How far from where Dylan was last seen at his father’s house, how far is that location from there would you say? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Driving miles, it’s very roughly 10 miles.  Being in the mountains you can’t go from point A to point B in a straight line, but basically the subdivision and the road where Dylan was staying at is visible from Middle Mountain across the valley. 

Reporter: But it’s still quite a bit of height to get up to where this was, this is not easy area to access even by the searchers, correct? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  This is an area along Middle Mountain Road which is a US Forest Service Road and it’s 12 miles long and there are many access points off of that so it is not difficult to get up into that area by vehicle. 

Reporter:  You were saying earlier that some of the areas you’ve explored, the search and rescue people had to actually like rope in?  Is it dangerous terrain up there? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  For the safety of the searchers we had technical teams from the local fire department that also worked with our search and rescue team and they were able to rope in to some of the areas that were more hazardous.  We didn't want to pass up any area to search just because it was too steep to get into conventionally. 

Reporter:   Dan, when was the last time that you folks had to deal with a crime of this nature in La Plata County? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Unfortunately we have had criminal investigations into homicides also over the years including children, but this one has been unique in the few clues that we had to begin with and the time that has passed.  It’s been over seven months.   That is an eternity I know, for the family.   

Reporter: You’ve been doing this for a long time, did you expect this to drag out longer or did you expect once summer hit that you guys would find more evidence and you guys would have your answer? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  We’re always prepared for a very long process, but we were always hopeful that we’ll find something that will help us bring Dylan home and in this case we have been successful in that. 

Reporter:  Is that area still considered a crime scene up there or has the search been concluded..? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  The search of the general area began on Saturday and we began to focus into a couple specific areas on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; and we have thoroughly checked that.  And it’s not an area that we have cordoned off or anything to that effect.  We’re satisfied that we’ve checked that area well.

Reporter:  Anything else you want to add, Dan? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Only that our hearts and prayers go out to the family in this very difficult time. 

Reporter:  Are you expecting any other update today? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Pardon me? 

Reporter: Will this be the last update for today? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Yes. 

Reporter: Thank you, Dan

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2013, 04:03:29 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2013, 04:09:47 AM »

I watched the Dad on Dr. Phil. The man is a butt wipe. I could hardly stand to watch him...such a liar 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »

you can see it here

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342996/339/Elaine-Redwine-Whoever-killed-my-son-is-a-monster

Elaine Redwine: Whoever killed my son is a Monster
 8:44 PM, Jun 30, 2013   |  0  comments

The last time Elaine Redwine saw her son and spoke to him was in November, 2012. Dylan was about to board a plane to spend Thanksgiving break at his father's home in Vallecito. Vallecito is a tiny community about 30 minutes east of Durango.

"It was at the airport and he was getting on the airplane and I said, 'Oh don't be such a man! Give your mom a hug. And he gave me a big ole' hug and I told him I loved him," Elaine Redwine said

They're not supposed to be found... found the same way Dylan was.

"The fact that his bones were spread. The fact that wildlife got to him. Whoever did this is just a monster. To not do something proper, He deserved so much more than to just have his remains eaten by wildlife," Elaine Redwine said.

Redwine can't even bury her son yet, because his remains are part of an ongoing investigation.

"[He was] the best son in the world, you know? I was very blessed to have had him for 13 years. And now I need to learn how to grab strength from above and move on and do things down here to show Dylan how much we care and love him," Elaine Redwine said.
more at link

I am so saddened by the death of Dylan.  He looks like a boy any one of us could know and love.

This may not make any sense to anybody, but maybe one way they can show him how much they love and care for him is to get along with each other for now.  In other words let him rest in peace and focus on Dylan only at this time.

When the police are finished with their investigation, and I have every confidence they have the right person(s) in their headlights now as they will have when they are arrested shortly.  I realize I am asking almost too much, but for now, I would like him to rest in peace for a while, until all hell breaks loose, as it surely will.  I do not mean to stop looking for clues so that justice may be obtained, but peace within his family for as long as it takes for the perp to be identified and put away. 

I mean for them to show him they care about him and miss him, and let the focus be on him for the short time it will take to lock the perp up and throw away the key.  There is always so much focus on those who commit the crime, that I wish that they all could focus on Dylan and him only (except for pursuing perp through investigation) if that is even possible.

RIP young man, you were taken away from our world much too soon.  My heart goes out to all who love you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.