March 28, 2024, 11:36:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 490860 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: November 14, 2014, 05:48:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/172345276269435

Michael Hall‎ posted on Calling Mark Redwine
8 hrs ·

Here we are at 2 years. Very tough this time of year. I had a conversation yesterday about another case where the Mother is waiting to find out if remains found are her son's. I told this Warrior I pray she has family and support to help her through this as it will take a village. I just want to thank all of you Warriors for the last 2 years of support and the continued fight for Justice. Our family is truly blessed with each and every one of you!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: November 14, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/pb.657231774306217.-2207520000.1416006932./796974120331981/?type=1&theater

Justice for Dylan! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 17, 2014, 11:48:54 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/976215199071750

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
14 mins ·

When I wake up tomorrow it will be two years since Dylan's life was taken, murdered, for nothing. it's going to be a tough day, but I remember this day all too well. This seems like a million years ago, yet just a minute ago. We never gave up, Dylan, and we never will until the person who murdered you pays for what he did. You will never be forgotten.

Searching for Dylan
ChickswithCameras
Published on Jan 5, 2013
I took this video December 8th 2012 during the search at Lake Vallecito. I used bits and pieces to give you an idea of what the day was like.
I know it's hard to hear at the end, but even with out the music the wind made it difficult.

Keep looking for Dylan, never give up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2x3YBUhjOM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/w2x3YBUhjOM</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: November 18, 2014, 07:09:14 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/976238985736038

6 hrs ·
Dylan, we remember you with love and smiles, tomorrow and always. You have proven that there is no death, that a life can be taken, but a soul lives on. You have guided and continue to guide from the other side and show just how powerful you are and how you will not be denied justice. You are remarkable, as is your family, who continues to live on with love in their hearts, even in the darkest hours they have been through. Dylan, your love has broken the seemingly barriers of death, only to make your family stronger - and what a message that is to anyone who wishes ill or harm to them = Love does not die, love is everlasting, love always wins. Your family is in good hands, as are you. We exercise and revel in patience on a daily basis because we are so contented in the fact that justice is being handled by a far greater source that any that exists here on earth. You are no less a part of your family now, in heaven, than you were here on earth, because you are present and participate in all that encompasses your family. That is all due to your bright light that could never, ever, be extinguished. Shine on Dylan, we see you and we love you! ~ Lisa

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 18, 2014, 07:21:31 AM »

My heart has been extra heavy for weeks now thinking about the two year anniversary of Dylan's murder coming...without justice. 

It's here.  And it is so unfair and just not right!

My thoughts and prayers are with Elaine, Mike, Cory, Krystal, and all who love and continue to search for him and seek justice for him.

Dylan will never be forgotten.

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 18, 2014, 07:23:01 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 18, 2014, 04:51:30 PM »

My heart has been extra heavy for weeks now thinking about the two year anniversary of Dylan's murder coming...without justice. 

It's here.  And it is so unfair and just not right!

My thoughts and prayers are with Elaine, Mike, Cory, Krystal, and all who love and continue to search for him and seek justice for him.

Dylan will never be forgotten.

Justice for Dylan!   

Waiting for justice for Dylan.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 18, 2014, 09:10:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/976675789025691

28 mins ·

Good evening Warriors!

On behalf of Dylan's family and some of us other behind the scene Warriors I just want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for your continued prayers and thoughts.

As most of you know we have yet to see justice happen for Dylan.

While we have verification that Dylan indeed flies with the Angels, he is still missing. We still don't know where the majority of his remains are and it is ever so important for us to bring him home.

Your continued presence here sharing and engaging with the page helps us keep the word out there, and maybe just maybe we can bring him home.

On this day, the day we believe Dylan lost his life to a monster 2 years ago - we thank you for still being here.

Love and light,
Katt

We put together some memories that we love of Dylan to help us get through this day.

We've been trying to get it to link up all day and (fingers crossed) we have it worked out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch

http://youtu.be/5a3kZjpuSG8

Published on Nov 18, 2014

Dylan Redwine ~ Missing You

Beautiful video with lots of pictures of Dylan I'd never seen.   an angelic monkey

Sorry I couldn't make the embed link work.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 18, 2014, 09:14:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/966788340017224

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
34 mins ·

Dylan would have arrived in Durango two years ago tonight, his phone stopped pinging at 9:30pm 11-18-12.

Mark said Dylan woke up and ate cereal and watched Nickelodeon the next morning. Mark also said that he didn't take Dylan's phone.

Do you believe a 13 year old wouldn't charge his phone, send a text or even call anyone all that night and all day the next day? Of course you don't. That only leaves few possibilities of what happened to Dylan. Please make an arrest so this family can sleep at night.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: November 19, 2014, 06:55:58 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/966788340017224

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
34 mins ·

Dylan would have arrived in Durango two years ago tonight, his phone stopped pinging at 9:30pm 11-18-12.

Mark said Dylan woke up and ate cereal and watched Nickelodeon the next morning. Mark also said that he didn't take Dylan's phone.

Do you believe a 13 year old wouldn't charge his phone, send a text or even call anyone all that night and all day the next day? Of course you don't. That only leaves few possibilities of what happened to Dylan. Please make an arrest so this family can sleep at night.

BBM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 20, 2014, 07:35:24 AM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/11/18/dylan-redwine-death-anniversary/19222045

Tuesday marks two-year anniversary of Dylan Redwine's death
Allison Sylte, 11:09 a.m. MST November 18, 2014

KUSA – Tuesday marks what is believed to be the two-year anniversary of Dylan Redwine's death.

The last time anyone heard from Redwine was on Nov. 18, 2012. He was supposed to meet his friends at 6:30 a.m. on Nov. 19 but never arrived. The 13-year-old boy was on a court-issued visit to his father's home in Vallecito – about 40 minutes northeast of Durango.

His remains were discovered in June 2013 on Middle Mountain. So far his killer hasn't been caught.

"[Dylan] was kind, sweet, funny, empathetic, brave and loved by many," Redwine's mother, Elaine, wrote on Facebook. "Sadly, we can't change what happened to Dylan, but we can and will continue to be his voice."

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 29, 2014, 02:00:28 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/np.489142388.888200111/982803151746288/

Justice for Dylan!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: December 07, 2014, 02:13:00 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/976215199071750

14 mins ·

When I wake up tomorrow it will be two years since Dylan's life was taken, murdered, for nothing. it's going to be a tough day, but I remember this day all too well. This seems like a million years ago, yet just a minute ago. We never gave up, Dylan, and we never will until the person who murdered you pays for what he did. You will never be forgotten.

Searching for Dylan
ChickswithCameras
Published on Jan 5, 2013
I took this video December 8th 2012 during the search at Lake Vallecito. I used bits and pieces to give you an idea of what the day was like.
I know it's hard to hear at the end, but even with out the music the wind made it difficult.

Keep looking for Dylan, never give up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2x3YBUhjOM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/w2x3YBUhjOM</a>

It puts things in perspective to see what was going on during this time, but I really wish I could have heard more of the conversation at the end.  I did not know that he had hitchhiked in the past.  Looking for that conversation in the selections that popped up after I watched this video, I tried to find this conversation elsewhere, and could not.  In searching for it, I did find a conversation that was broadcast on the news, with the friend whose house he was supposed to stay over the night before, that he never saw or was he aware of any tension between Dylan and his father, he they acted like best friends.  I really wish I could have heard the conversation with his friends in this video in whole, I did get some of it, just not all of it.  Your peers at that age, especially your friends really know you and do things with you that you might not say to your siblings or your  Parents.  I am constantly amazed by the things I find out my son has done when hearing conversations with his friends, no matter what age the people are.  I ask him why he didn't tell me.  None of the things are something he would have gotten in trouble for, but at the end of the day, when you ask what he did, the answer is nothing, and as the day wears on, and we have care rides, and dinner together, I get more in conversation, but not everything.  Some things they just don't think to tell you because it did not strike them as being important or even interesting.

I am not trying to say Dylan's Mom did not know him, but I will bet, during this time he has been missing and known to have been deceased, she is finding out things about him that she never knew.  I am not talking about bad things, just things kids would never think to tell their Parents.  Most likely because of this website, when I hear my Son walked to the store to get pizza on his own when I was taking care of my Dad, I think, if he was missing, I would never have thought to look for him there.  I remember, as a kid (yes I remember back that far), walking a friend home from school who may not have felt well, or one whose friend s/he walks home with ordinarily was sick and s/he did not want to walk alone.  I went out of my ordinary way home to walk with them.  If I was missing, my Parents would never have thought to look for me there.  My Son is now an adult, even though he is LD, he really does not need to tell me everything, but I still worried when I heard later one day that he had asked a friend of ours for a ride home.  When they were talking about it later, he was not trying to hide the fact that he was at the pizza parlor, but I was taken by surprise that he even did it.  I was surprised to learn he will walk a mile for a pizza, even though he complains as if he had no legs and had to crawl upstairs, when I ask him to do something there. 

Even when he was younger, there were adults my son was friendly with in school and when meeting me, by chance, somewhere out of school, I find out they have 'pet' names for each other, for lack of another word, because they were doing something together and the word stuck.  This is when he was in Elementary School.  My point is, on any given day, our kids can do something totally unexpected with someone you have no idea they even have a relationship with.  I know everyone feels Mark has done this crime, but for Dylan's sake, I hope they are covering all angles and all aspects of what may have happened.  Not in any way saying Mark is an angel, maybe he had planned something and someone beat him to it, for example.  I just hope there is justice for Dylan.  It just took me by surprise when his friend said he hitchhiked.  I know it was only once in his presence, but it sounded like Dylan had done it other times, because he threw his thumb out so quickly and got in the car with a stranger who picked them up.  If it were my son, that revelation alone, would scare the life out of me.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: December 07, 2014, 09:46:40 AM »

Praying there will be justice for Dylan.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #814 on: December 07, 2014, 08:36:37 PM »

Amen

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 08, 2014, 07:17:02 AM »

Amen

Amen and Amen.

an angelic monkey

...and a child shall lead them.  Please, Dylan, lead us to the person who took you from your Mom and Brother too soon. 

I know we will know it in God's time and not our time.  I cannot imagine the pain and agony Elaine goes through every second of every day. 

Please, Dylan, lead the people who are helping to get justice for you, to the information and evidence they need to give closure to your family and justice for your harm and death.  Your Mother has not been able to rest her head since the day you left her and went to visit your father.  Please lead her to the evidence she needs and comfort her and stay close to her as she misses you.  Let her know you are with her always and will be waiting for her when she one day is rejoined with you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 09, 2014, 09:22:20 AM »

Amen

Amen and Amen.

an angelic monkey

...and a child shall lead them.  Please, Dylan, lead us to the person who took you from your Mom and Brother too soon. 

I know we will know it in God's time and not our time.  I cannot imagine the pain and agony Elaine goes through every second of every day. 

Please, Dylan, lead the people who are helping to get justice for you, to the information and evidence they need to give closure to your family and justice for your harm and death.  Your Mother has not been able to rest her head since the day you left her and went to visit your father.  Please lead her to the evidence she needs and comfort her and stay close to her as she misses you.  Let her know you are with her always and will be waiting for her when she one day is rejoined with you.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 13, 2014, 09:45:56 PM »

Dylan and his Oma Marie have been leading them all along, imo.   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 13, 2014, 10:53:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152088010023064&set=a.10151016993788064.483775.698508063&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/649734145053192

Elaine Hatfield‎ posted to Find Missing Dylan Redwine

May 20, 2013 ·

Hi Dylan, we were going through Oma's drawers and saw the little note that you wrote to her a few Christmas's ago telling her that you love her and Merry Christmas. There was 7 dollars in that note that was the money you won when we played our family games that we always did and that Christmas you gave all of your winnings to your family as their present. You even signed Cory's name.  I miss you Dylan. I miss those sweet gestures of love. We will never stop Dylan and now Oma is helping us. She will find you and bring you to us. Hang in there and know that you are always on my mind. Love your Mutti.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 26, 2014, 01:08:14 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hlMlKo0QyY

Dylan Redwine : Forever Loved and Never Forgotten 

P. Kendrick

Published on Nov 19, 2014

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hlMlKo0QyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1hlMlKo0QyY</a>

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.