March 28, 2024, 09:44:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 490754 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #940 on: May 10, 2015, 02:47:10 PM »

Happy Mother's Day, Elaine.  Praying for justice and peace, for you and yours.  an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: May 13, 2015, 07:33:57 PM »

It's not who I hoped it was, I've already said Lord, please forgive me...but it's the truth.   Monkey Devil!

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150513/PRT01/150519918/-1/prt/Durango-man-found-dead-on-Middle-Mountain

Durango man found dead on Middle Mountain

By Carole McWilliams

Times Senior Staff Writer

Article Last Updated: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:51pm

A Durango man died May 8 in the Berri Park area up Middle Mountain Road of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot.

Sheriff's Lt. Ed Phippen identified him as Andrew Giffin, 52. His family has been notified, Phippen said Wednesday.

According to the case file, sheriff's deputies were dispatched at around 5 p.m. May 8 after Crossroads Mental Health reported that Giffin was suicidal and they were trying to find him.

"Through cell phone tracking, we found that he was in the Vallecito area," Phippen said. "We started searching and found his vehicle, a white Honda Accord. It was up Middle Mountain Road in the Berri Park area. He was found close to the vehicle on the ground. It appeared he shot himself with a pistol. It was next to him."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 15, 2015, 07:27:12 PM »

May 20th, next Wednesday on Dr. Phil!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uahmBNJDPJI

Wednesday 05/20: A Wife Goes Missing: Is Her Husband to Blame? - Show Promo

Published on May 15, 2015

Kim’s 50-year-old sister, Julie, disappeared without a trace in May 2012, and Kim says she is convinced Julie’s husband, Cregg, killed her in a fit of rage -- which Cregg vehemently denies. What does Cregg believe happened to Julie? Plus, the mother of Dylan Redwine, whose partial remains were found in 2013, returns with an update. How is she coping?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: May 16, 2015, 08:51:00 AM »

http://drphil.com/shows/

Wednesday - May 20, 2015

A Wife Goes Missing: Is Her Husband to Blame?

Kim’s 50-year-old sister, Julie, disappeared without a trace in May 2012, and Kim says she is convinced Julie’s husband of seven years, Cregg, killed her in a fit of rage -- which he vehemently denies. Why does Kim say she fears the worst for her sister? Cregg insists he had nothing to do with his wife’s disappearance and says he is tired of her family falsely accusing him. Tensions run high when Kim sits down with Dr. Phil alongside her sister-in-law, Jill, who also feels Cregg is hiding something. But Cregg refuses to join them and speaks to Dr. Phil only after they leave the stage. What does Cregg say happened the day Julie disappeared? And, why did he wait 10 days to report her missing? Cregg says he believes his wife is still alive, and he accuses her ex-husband, Steven, of being involved in her disappearance -- but Steven points the finger right back at Cregg. What happened to Julie? Then, it has been nearly two years since the partial remains of 14-year-old Dylan Redwine were found near his father, Mark’s, Colorado home -- a few months after Mark and his ex-wife, Elaine, appeared on the show. Elaine, Dylan’s mother, returns with an update. What does she say she realized after she first appeared on the show? And, hear from Mark, who is offered another chance to take a polygraph test. Will he accept?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: May 16, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dad-convicted-for-tossing-small-daughter-off-sea-cliff/

AP May 13, 2015, 11:10 PM

Dad convicted for tossing daughter off sea cliff

Last Updated May 14, 2015 12:47 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES - A father was convicted Wednesday of first-degree murder for tossing his 4-year-old daughter off a sea cliff nearly 15 years ago to get revenge against the girl's mother and avoid custody payments.

Cameron Brown showed no emotion as the verdict in the long-running case was read in Los Angeles Superior Court, while the mother of Lauren Sarene Key breathed heavily and began crying in the gallery.

Two previous juries deadlocked over whether Brown was guilty of murder or manslaughter.

Brown, 53, faces a mandatory term of life in prison without parole when sentenced June 19 for the murder and special circumstances that he lay in wait and killed the girl for financial gain.

The former airline baggage handler hurled the girl off the 120-foot cliff in November 2000 because he never wanted the child and was locked in a bitter dispute with her mother over child support and custody, prosecutors said.

"The expert witnesses made it pretty clear and when we did the site visit it was clear to us, as well, that it didn't seem likely that a 4-year-old girl would be up there of her own volition," Apodaca said.

Jurors heard most of the same evidence as previous juries, but this time Los Angeles sheriff's Detective Jeffrey Leslie bolstered evidence of a financial motive by finding someone who said Brown said it would be "nice to get rid of Lauren" to get out of paying $1,000-a-month child support, Deputy District Attorney Craig Hum said.

"That witness made a significant difference," Hum said, though the primary motive was hatred toward the girl's mom, Sarah Key-Marer. "He hated Sarah so much that he was willing to go to these lengths to get back at her."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/california-dad-cameron-brown-hurled-daughter-4-cliff-avoid-child-support-prosecutor-article-1.426186

GRAVERSON/AP
Cameron Brown in Torrance, Calif., Superior Court for his arraignment in November 2003.

I hope and pray that Justice for Dylan doesn't take that long.   

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

A boy’s life
Spirited, caring and outgoing, Dylan Redwine leaves a big hole with his disappearance
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:16pm

Nearly four weeks since the blond-haired, blue-eyed teen went missing, nothing but questions float in the gaping void left by his disappearance.

From the video at the link:

In the video you can hear Mark say Dylan is his number one priority as you watch him looking up toward Middle Mountain from his front porch.

Feb 2013 on Dr. Phil

MR:
“The bottom line is… I.. I… I’m trying to be forthright with everybody. It’s very intimidating to have my ex-wives sittin’on the stage with me pointing fingers at me… I mean that bothers me… and to have my son come out and say, I’ Hate you, you know.. just… I feel like I’m being pushed off the edge of a cliff.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/0/SEARCH/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

May 2013, about a month before anyone else knew for sure that Dylan wasn't alive.

http://www.durangoherald.com/assets/pdf/DU136844517.pdf

To Dylan: I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on. 

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

May 10, 2014 -

"It's only a mile away as the crow flies," Redwine said. "I can see it from my front porch."

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: May 16, 2015, 12:49:05 PM »

Mark's statements are shocking in and of themselves just reading them, but hearing him say them is especially chilling.

JMO

Video at the link

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/police-looking-for-dylan-redwine-testing-items/20741554

Found remains identified as Dylan Redwine
Mark Redwine speaks about son's death

UPDATED 9:22 AM MDT Jun 28, 2013

Later in November, investigators served a search warrant on Mark Redwine’s home and property. In January, Dylan’s family held a rally and said Mark Redwine wasn’t doing enough to find his son. In April, search efforts began again, after the spring thaw.

Dylan would have turned 14 in February.

Investigators are now treating his death as a homicide, but so far they do not have any suspects.

"This is an open ongoing homicide investigation. We’ve ruled out everything except foul play, and that left us with kidnapping or homicide," Bender said. "With the recovery of his body, that makes it from our perspective a homicide."

Mark Redwine spoke to Action 7 News Thursday.

"They found I think, they said two femurs, a shoulder blade, bone or something to do with the shoulder," he said.

He maintains that he had nothing to do with his sons death.

"If they feel like I had any involvement with it, then why am I standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?" Redwine said.

Redwine said the search is not over for his family.

"They got 2 percent of his remains,” he said. "That means 98 percent of them is still scattered out there in them trees somewhere."

He says the search is not over, but he has yet to search for him!
He just doesn't want anyone pointing fingers at him until they find the rest of Dylan.

It's still a control game to him.   

It's time for Justice! 

JMO

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 16, 2015, 02:52:48 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: May 17, 2015, 01:09:43 PM »

Absolutely! 

When a parent of a missing child not only doesn't search, but also criticizes everyone who does; there's a reason for it imo!

What's taking so long!   

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014/244663165704312/?type=1

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: May 18, 2015, 08:10:29 AM »

Absolutely! 

When a parent of a missing child not only doesn't search, but also criticizes everyone who does; there's a reason for it imo!

What's taking so long!   

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014/244663165704312/?type=1

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 19, 2015, 07:29:33 AM »

May 20th, next Wednesday on Dr. Phil!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uahmBNJDPJI

Wednesday 05/20: A Wife Goes Missing: Is Her Husband to Blame? - Show Promo

Published on May 15, 2015

Kim’s 50-year-old sister, Julie, disappeared without a trace in May 2012, and Kim says she is convinced Julie’s husband, Cregg, killed her in a fit of rage -- which Cregg vehemently denies. What does Cregg believe happened to Julie? Plus, the mother of Dylan Redwine, whose partial remains were found in 2013, returns with an update. How is she coping?

Just a reminder to watch Dr. Phil tomorrow!   

Hope everyone has a great day!

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: May 20, 2015, 02:08:14 PM »

http://www.wusa9.com/story/entertainment/2015/05/20/dr-phil-ctd-jennifer-caswell/27651229/

What's on DR. PHIL this week?
WUSA, CTD 1:39 p.m. EDT May 20, 2015

Wednesday, May 20
Show #13132 (TV 14 (L))

'A Wife Goes Missing: Is Her Husband to Blame?'

ALL-NEW! Kim's 50-year-old sister, Julie, disappeared without a trace in May 2012, and Kim says she is convinced Julie's husband, Cregg, killed her in a fit of rage -- which Cregg vehemently denies. What does Cregg believe happened to Julie? Plus, the mother of Dylan Redwine (link: http://drphil.com/shows/show/1990), whose partial remains were found in 2013, returns with an update. How is she coping?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 20, 2015, 05:47:28 PM »

Wow.  Not only is Mark still not interested in a polygraph, he also denied a request from Elaine to do a walk through of his house and recreate the night Dylan was there, with her and La Plata County present.  My heart goes out to Elaine so much.  She has been so strong but she is broken from the loss of Dylan, and the stress of NO JUSTICE is wearing her down.  It would anyone, this is ridiculous!  IMO, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to charge Mark with Dylan's murder.  Elaine said she knows Mark wants her to stop saying he did it, and she will put her life at risk doing it, but will never stop demanding Justice for Dylan! 

It was a good update show, hope they put it on Youtube too!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 20, 2015, 06:21:12 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73L5a-pyYI

Dylan's segment starts at 28:00

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s73L5a-pyYI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/s73L5a-pyYI</a>

Dr. Phil Show [May 20, 2015] "A Wife Goes Missing: Is Her Husband to Blame?"
Chris Tamer :: Dr. Phil

Published on May 20, 2015
Kim’s 50-year-old sister, Julie, disappeared without a trace in May 2012, and Kim says she is convinced Julie’s husband of seven years, Cregg, killed her in a fit of rage -- which he vehemently denies. Why does Kim say she fears the worst for her sister? Cregg insists he had nothing to do with his wife’s disappearance and says he is tired of her family falsely accusing him. Tensions run high when Kim sits down with Dr. Phil alongside her sister-in-law, Jill, who also feels Cregg is hiding something. But Cregg refuses to join them and speaks to Dr. Phil only after they leave the stage. What does Cregg say happened the day Julie disappeared? And, why did he wait 10 days to report her missing? Cregg says he believes his wife is still alive, and he accuses her ex-husband, Steven, of being involved in her disappearance -- but Steven points the finger right back at Cregg. What happened to Julie? Then, it has been nearly two years since the partial remains of 14-year-old Dylan Redwine were found near his father, Mark’s, Colorado home -- a few months after Mark and his ex-wife, Elaine, appeared on the show. Elaine, Dylan’s mother, returns with an update. What does she say she realized after she first appeared on the show? And, hear from Mark, who is offered another chance to take a polygraph test. Will he accept?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: May 20, 2015, 07:12:34 PM »

Dylan Redwine’s Mom: ‘He Murdered His Son’ About Ex
May 20, 2015 5:00 PM

DENVER (CBS4) – What happened to Dylan Redwine? That question was the focus of the Dr. Phil Show Wednesday as he interviewed the deceased teen’s parents, Elaine and Mark Redwine, and Dylan’s brother Cory. Neither Elaine nor Cory have talked to Mark since they received the devastating news about Dylan.

“He murdered his son,” said Elaine when referring to Mark. ....

<snipped>

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/05/20/dylan-redwine-dr-phil-elaine-redwine-mark-redwine/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 20, 2015, 07:46:43 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73L5a-pyYI

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 21, 2015, 07:46:57 AM »

http://kdvr.com/2015/05/20/dylan-redwine-case-back-in-spotlight-boys-father-calls-it-waste-of-time/

Dylan Redwine case back in spotlight; father says it’s a ‘waste of time’
POSTED 8:55 PM, MAY 20, 2015, BY MARK MEREDITH, UPDATED AT 04:49AM, MAY 21, 2015

DENVER — Two-and-a-half years after a Colorado teenager vanished while on vacation, his murder case is back in the national spotlight after his parents appeared on a syndicated talk show.

On Wednesday, Dylan Redwine’s mother Elaine Redwine shared her thoughts on the investigation and two year-long mystery about her son’s disappearance and death.

On the show, Elaine continued to press her ex-husband, Mark Redwine, for answers about the circumstances surrounding the 2012 disapperance.

“This in my opinion was a waste of time, the time would have been much better spent, if we were searching for my son’s killer,” said Mark Redwine, in an interview with FOX31 on Wednesday, the same day Dylan’s case appeared on the Dr. Phil show.

A search of the area near where Dylan’s remains were found was scheduled for last weekend but was indefinitely postponed because of inclement weather.

A spokesperson for the La Plata County Sheriffs Office stressed the investigation remains ongoing and that both parents remain cooperative with their investigators.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 21, 2015, 12:33:56 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2015/05/20/dylan-redwine-case-back-in-spotlight-boys-father-calls-it-waste-of-time/

POSTED 8:55 PM, MAY 20, 2015, BY MARK MEREDITH, UPDATED AT 04:49AM, MAY 21, 2015

DENVER — Two-and-a-half years after a Colorado teenager vanished while on vacation, his murder case is back in the national spotlight after his parents appeared on a syndicated talk show.

On Wednesday, Dylan Redwine’s mother Elaine Redwine shared her thoughts on the investigation and two year-long mystery about her son’s disappearance and death.

On the show, Elaine continued to press her ex-husband, Mark Redwine, for answers about the circumstances surrounding the 2012 disapperance.

“This in my opinion was a waste of time, the time would have been much better spent, if we were searching for my son’s killer,” said Mark Redwine, in an interview with FOX31 on Wednesday, the same day Dylan’s case appeared on the Dr. Phil show.

A search of the area near where Dylan’s remains were found was scheduled for last weekend but was indefinitely postponed because of inclement weather.

A spokesperson for the La Plata County Sheriffs Office stressed the investigation remains ongoing and that both parents remain cooperative with their investigators.

If there are folks willing to put forth time and resources to try to find more of Dylan's remains, that's a good thing, and what I would hope for if he were my son.  It's not only the decent thing to do, but there may also be some forensic evidence found to help his case.  I find Mark Redwine's comments disturbing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 21, 2015, 02:38:35 PM »

I think Mark actually said he didn't owe the "nation" an explanation...I loved Cory's response that Mark owes Dylan that explanation!

http://durangoherald.com/article/20150520/NEWS01/150529980/0/FRONTPAGE/Dylan-Redwine%E2%80%99s-family-says-father-moved-remains

Dylan Redwine’s family says father moved remains
Elaine Hatfield was on ‘Dr. Phil’ show
By Amy Maestas Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:37pm

Dylan Redwine’s mother and brother told talk show host Dr. Phil during their second appearance on his show that they suspect Mark Redwine moved the teenager’s remains after he killed him.

“He murdered his son,” Hatfield told Dr. Phil.

Dylan was reported missing Nov. 12, 2012. Part of his remains were found June 26, 2013, on Middle Mountain Road near Vallecito Reservoir.

Dr. Phil asked Hatfield during the 16-minute segment why only some of her son’s remains were found.

“I believe his body was moved,” she said.

Cory Redwine and Hatfield’s fiance, Mike Hall, echoed that belief. Hall said he’s not only convinced that Mark killed Dylan but that he also “went back up the mountain and gathered everything he could so as not to be implicated in the case.”

Mark Redwine joined the show by telephone.

When Dr. Phil asked him about the remains, Hatfield’s former husband said “that’s a good question.”

Wednesday’s show was a follow-up, because the first times Hatfield and Cory Redwine appeared with Dr. Phil were on Feb. 26-27, 2013 – four months before Dylan’s remains were discovered during a search conducted the by La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

In introducing the segment, Dr. Phil expressed sympathy from his wife and him.

“Robin and I just froze in our tracks when we got the phone call,” he said. “It broke Robin’s heart. It broke mine. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for your loss.”

As he has in the past, Mark Redwine denied that he had anything to do with his son’s death. He also refused Dr. Phil’s repeated offers to conduct an independent polygraph test.

“Well, Dr. Phil, I don’t think that’s going to be necessary,” Mark Redwine said.

Local law enforcement administered polygraph tests to Mark Redwine, Hatfield and Cory Redwine in 2013. Because the investigation is ongoing, investigators will not release the results.

“Would you be willing to go with La Plata County Sheriff and I so that we can walk through the house with you so that we can recreate the scene that occurred the night that Dylan disappeared?” Hatfield asked her former husband during Wednesday’s episode. “That would be very helpful in the investigation.”

Mark Redwine declined.

“We’ve had every opportunity to get those things done before now, and at this point I just don’t see the value in doing it. To be honest with you, no,” he said.

“So again, Mark, what are you willing to do?” Hatfield asked.

Mark Redwine replied with agitation: “I don’t owe you an explanation of what I’m doing.”

The couple’s oldest son interjected.

“No, you owe Dylan an explanation!” Cory Redwine said.

Hatfield told The Durango Herald on Wednesday afternoon that her former husband has not changed his mind on either taking a polygraph or helping with the investigation since the show was taped nearly a month ago.

She said the investigation continues.

“As we move along, we start realizing more things,” she said, declining to provide details.

Mark Redwine could not be reached for comment.

Dr. Phil read a statement that the Sheriff’s Office gave to him April 11.

“This is an active investigation, and we will not make any further comments, except that we will continue our investigative efforts until there is a resolution for Dylan,” the statement read.

amaestas@durangoherald.com

- See more at: http://durangoherald.com/article/20150520/NEWS01/150529980/0/FRONTPAGE/Dylan-Redwine%E2%80%99s-family-says-father-moved-remains#sthash.Pbiec5A2.dpuf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: May 21, 2015, 10:15:57 PM »

Where is Justice for Dylan?!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: May 21, 2015, 10:44:09 PM »

If there are folks willing to put forth time and resources to try to find more of Dylan's remains, that's a good thing, and what I would hope for if he were my son.  It's not only the decent thing to do, but there may also be some forensic evidence found to help his case.  I find Mark Redwine's comments disturbing.   

Me too, MuffyBee.

On the show, the belief that Mark moved Dylan's remains was spoken at least twice right before Mark comes on by phone.  But he didn't say A WORD about that.  Instead he wants to address Dr. Phil's saying he refused to take the polygraph.  Which he did indeed do and continues to do, but that's the point...diversion.  And probably a little advice from his criminal attorney as well, imo.  Maybe that's why he also refused a request by La Plata County Sheriff's to do a walk through at his house and recreate the night Dylan was there.  Elaine confirmed that on a radio show tonight, and also confirmed that LE still has Mark's truck and other items.

I just don't understand what's taking so long.  Every day that this family goes without justice is a crime in itself.  Elaine is only doing what any loving mother in her position would do.  She has to find the rest of Dylan if possible, and must get justice for him. 

Elaine, Cory, and their families are not safe as long as Dylan's murderer is free.

JMO

Justice for Dylan!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.