March 28, 2024, 05:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO #2 (Body Found)  (Read 490827 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: May 21, 2015, 10:47:00 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 22, 2015, 12:43:43 AM »

Podcast with Elaine, from tonight.  Good listen, imo.  God bless her. 

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/elaine-redwine-radio-archive-may-2015/

Elaine Redwine Radio Archive May 2015

May 21 2015
Guests: Elaine Redwine

On tonight’s show Tricia is joined by Elaine Redwine the mother of Dylan Redwine a 14 year old boy who may have been murdered by his own father.

We are also joined by Websleuths admin Bessie as we explore this tragic case for which we still have far too few answers.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 23, 2015, 01:35:11 PM »

Not sure when they'll get to go out again, but I'm praying for the safety of the searchers on Middle Mountain.

At the end of June 2013 when Dylan's partial remains were found, according to his neighbors Mark had been pretty much staying at his house except to go to the store since the Dr. Phil show aired in February 2013.  Mark had plenty of warning that this search was coming up.  Just days before this major search, that he'd been invited to by LE, he leaves town on what he says was a crusade of the lower 48 states for Dylan.  All of Dylan's immediate family attended the search, except Mark.  Now we learn on Dr. Phil that Dylan's loved ones believe Mark moved Dylan's remains and other evidence at some point before this major search as well. 

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2013/06/26/jek-spring-melt-avails-new-searches-in-dylan-redwine-disappearance/#.VWCeZ09VhHw

Spring melt avails new searches in Dylan Redwine disappearance

Written by Joyce Kuzmanic on June 26, 2013 in News - 1 Comment

The Middle Mountain searches

The Middle Mountain searches began last Saturday and were concluded this afternoon. Sheriff’s Public Information Officer Dan Bender said in a statement tonight that the searches were not based on any recent tips nor new information.  They were part of a series of follow-up searches conducted in the Vallecito area since snows melted this Spring.

A variety of items were collected during five days of searching along 12 miles of U.S. Forest Service Middle Mountain Road. Further investigation, interviews, and laboratory testing will determine if any of the items are pertinent to this investigation.

Middle Mountain is located north and within sight of Vallecito Lake, near Dylan’s father’s home. The search area ranges from 8,000 feet to 11,000 feet altitude and consists of deep canyons and dense forest.

About 45 personnel from law enforcement and search and rescue teams deployed and worked over 1,600 man hours during the five-day search which concluded this afternoon. Photos included with this report depict the difficult terrain covered.

Search teams negotiated steep drainages with extensive ground cover as they looked for clues. Sectors were treated as possible crime scenes. At times the searchers were almost shoulder to shoulder as they moved up and down the difficult terrain.

Groups taking part included: La Plata County Sheriff’s Office; Durango Police Department; Bayfield Marshal’s Office; Dept of Homeland Security; U.S. Forest Service; La Plata Search and Rescue; La Plata Mounted Patrol; AZSTAR K-9 teams (Arizona); members of the Southwest Drug Task Force; Necro Search; Upper Pine Fire Protection District; Durango Fire and Rescue Tactical Team; anthropologists and archaeologists from Fort Lewis College; and the FBI.

Multiple agency personnel and K-9s search for clues in the search for Dylan Redwine who went missing on Nov. 19, 2012, in La Plata County, Colo. Middle Mountain area, Colo., June 22-26, 2013 | Photo courtesy of La Plata County Sheriff’s Office

From the comments:

DAN LESTER June 27, 2013 at 9:47 am · Log in to Reply

Blessings on the searchers and Dylan, wherever he is. I lived there for years and the photos only show the “easy” places on the mountain.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 24, 2015, 10:33:14 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
1 hr · Edited ·

I'm no expert on bones, but I have been researching this subject over the last few days and when you figure there are 206 bones in the human body and only 5 of Dylan's were discovered, it seems that the rest would be discovered near by.

Where is the rest of Dylan?

It's not unusual for animals to carry off a few bones, this we know. But it's very unusual that the rest of Dylan's remains would not be in close proximity. Where is he? Did someone move Dylan's body?

Search after search and still, only five bones out of 206, this is highly unusual. Middle Mountain has a large cow population, they are all around up there, we found several cow carcasses that had been there for a very long time, scattered, but all in the same basic area. If Dylan was abducted by a stranger while Mark was off seeing his Divorce Attorney (Mark and Elaine had been divorced over 5 years at this point) would a stranger risk going back up that Mountain to move Dylan? Seems very unlikely.

Where is Dylan's backpack, phone and his clothes?

Vallecito is empty during the winter months, locals are the only ones you will really see in that area, there is only one way in, and one way out, and trust me, they notice strangers. The gates up to middle mountain in the area Dylan was found are only open at certain times, would a complete stranger come all the way back to the crime scene to move a body after a year?

It's a travesty that Law Enforcement hasn't made an arrest. We understand the process. You must also remember that it was TEN days before they finally realized that Dylan had not run away, despite the fact that Elaine had conveyed time and time again that he wasn't. That ten days is where this all went wrong (IMO).

Where is Dylan? He's not on that Mountain unless he's been moved to a completely different place. Who moved Dylan? WHERE is HE?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20150520/NEWS01/150529980
Dylan Redwine’s family says father moved remains

From the comments:

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507?comment_id=1096242423735693&offset=0&total_comments=39&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice When you give someone that much time to think, they are going to do whatever they can to hide any evidence. They weren't even watching him. Half of the tips that were called in to La Plata County were NEVER even followed up on.
1 hr

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507?comment_id=1096245447068724&offset=0&total_comments=39&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice Yes, I do think that. Mark's journey to the lower 48 was extremely suspicious. And yes, I believe he scattered Dylan's bones all along the way. I don't think the rest of Dylan is on that mountain. That's why every time they find any bones on that route, I pay attention.
55 mins · Edited

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507?comment_id=1096245447068724&reply_comment_id=1096251543734781&total_comments=4&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice I believe Mark took what he could find. You have to figure that a few of his bones had already been eaten by wildlife, carried off down the steep embankment, there is no way that Mark could have found those. I believe he went to the exact place where he dumped him, and he picked up what he could see. We found what Mark didn't find.
53 mins

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507?comment_id=1096252303734705&offset=0&total_comments=39&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R8%22%7D

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice Mark does have family in Indiana, I do not know if he went there to see them or to work. But I do know that even if they found remains somewhere, it probably wouldn't be matched, because LE doesn't have Dylan in the data base as a missing person anymore, they have him in there as FOUND, which again, is a damn shame.
1 hr

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507?comment_id=1096252567068012&offset=0&total_comments=39&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R7%22%7D

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice I'm not sure who's running the show here, but after watching what went down with this case, I would NEVER trust LE to do anything right. Because they don't.
59 mins · Edited

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:37:28 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 24, 2015, 10:46:44 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=458167337683955&id=136303026537056

Collective & Objective Voice of Reason for Dylan Redwine via Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
33 mins · Edited ·

Child-based homicide statistically presents a unique set of patterns, and Dylan's case is no different. These patters are spread across space and time and can be used to direct investigative efforts and serve to open a window into exactly what happened.
Dylan's case exhibits patterns that suggest there was premeditation involved in his death because of spatial relationships of four distinct components: Victim Last Seen (VLS) site (also called last known location), the Initial Contact (IC) site, the Murder Site (MS) (the place and time where death causing injuries are suffered), and the Body Recovery Site (BR).

An "offender consciously separates the components" in order to create delays and fuel confusion that hinders search efforts. A killer will separate murder components - i.e. location of remains, personal items, and murder weapons - because they believe that by doing so an investigation leading to their demise will be prolonged and that evidence will be degraded.

Ninety-Eight percent of Dylan's remains are still at large and unlikely to have been spread to any degree by wild animals. His belongings are no where to be found. This is the likely scenario one would expect of a premeditated case, and when coupled with some additional profiling and analysis using The Redwine Model (TRM-COVOR) it becomes clear there additional efforts to confuse and degrade efforts exist. It may be short-sighted to continue investigations and searches in and around the original BR.

An effort needs to be made by La Plata County Investigators to restore broken down communication and cooperation with sister law enforcement agencies in other jurisdictions, and FBI should reconvene investigations in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma in a higher capacity and at a higher level of professionalism. Since the day Dylan disappeared there has been an inherent cognitive bias among law enforcement that could be construed as harmful to the investigation that has prevented thinking outside of the box, and led to a lax effort to follow protocols. Investigating a case the way you have always investigated a case without at least considering why you are doing it the way you are is why some killers walk free. It is time for law enforcement to reinvigorate their efforts and do right by this family.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20150520/NEWS01/150529980
Dylan Redwine’s family says father moved remains

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 24, 2015, 11:11:04 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #966 on: May 25, 2015, 07:18:56 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.