March 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some People Die, Banks Fail, and Politicians Get Richer  (Read 967 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 29, 2013, 08:38:40 AM »

Some people die...unless you have enough money to buy healthcare at inflated prices with cash.

Folks, I'm gonna tell you.  When I grew up, medical procedure, I don't care what it is, the last place you would go would be the government asking for permission.  "Well, Mr. Limbaugh, the problem is the government pays for it now."  That's exactly right, Mr. New Castrati, and that's the problem.  Here we've got a young girl, 10 years old, I know there are federal regulations, there are adults, but it fits the death panel explanation.  The death panel is basically gonna be a bunch of people in the regime deciding who gets medical treatments and who doesn't and why.  And it's gonna boil down to, "Okay, if we're gonna spend X-amount of money on this medical procedure for this person, how long is that person gonna live?  What's the likelihood our procedure's gonna have any value?"

In other words, somebody comes in, 75 years old, needs this operation, "Ah, no, it will be better spent if we spend that money on somebody 35."  Hello death panel.  And that's what this 10-year-old girl and the lung transplant is all about.  I'm still stunned by that, folks, I'm sorry.  I know all the regulations, and I understand it's not cheap and that individuals would not be able to afford that on their own anyway, but just the idea that -- and Kathleen Sebelius said it, "Some people live and some people die."  Now, I would hope that most people say, "Wait a minute, aren't you people the party of compassion? Aren't you the people worried about maybe nobody dying, isn't that what you do? You don't want anybody to die. You don't want anybody to get this disease or that disease and if they do you want them to be treated."

read more here - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/06/05/death_panel_secretary_sebelius_denies_lung_transplant_for_10_year_old_girl

What would happen to the price of medical care if big government stopped paying?  May be healthcare would be affordable?  If you wanted to market a product or procedure you would necessarily have to make it affordable to the masses?

I've heard about many doctor's practices that have stopped taking insurance.  Cash only.  Pay it forward.

I've read, most of the world doesn't have anything resembling Obamacare, with it's $20,000 annual price tag for a family...

~~~

Banks fail.  Big crash of 2008.  Why aren't the bankers in jail?  Why aren't those that sold/placed all the fraud/bogus mortgages in jail?  Why aren't those that took out/defrauded the banks/taxpayer in jail? 

What happened to them?

They continue to get richer?  Give out bigger bonuses?  Get appointed to government office?

What is wrong with this picture?

Meanwhile, politicians continue to get richer.  Big donors continue to get richer.

Why don't banks die when they fail?  If the banks had just gone through bankruptcy, I think taxpayers wouldn't be burdened with trillions in debt, wouldn't continue to be burdened with trillions of GROWING debt in the future.

It seems like big banks are the enablers of big spending governments and politicians.  Spend and borrow now, and taxpayers will pay again when the system collapses.

How to ensure that bankers and politicians are never held accountable?  Import millions more of people to keep the ripoff/ponzi scheme's going for a few more years...

Just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.